FaZe Clan's new roster got their first shot at OpTic in the Winners Finals. Index entry for Charlotte Amber S A SMITH, Year: 1885; Parents: John and Harriet KEETS; Place: YARR Reg. And then hed bust out laughing.. So, if youre ready . Biography . The fishermen, who at set seasons pass Many a league off at sea their toiling night, Now hail their comrades, from their daily task Returning; and make ready for their own, With the night tide commencing:The night tide Bears a dark vessel on, whose hull and sails Mark her a coaster from the north. For even those orchards round the Norman farms, Which, as their owners mark the promis'd fruit, Console them for the vineyards of the south, Surpass not these. Be turnd from thee? [3], To continue earning money, Smith began writing in less politically charged genres. But that first foot is reversed: rather than being iambic (e.g. The effect of this, right at the start of Smiths poem, is to grab our attention with a strong, forceful opening, while also underscoring the perhaps paradoxical or counter-intuitive idea that death might be a friend to us. He was born to the late Vincent J. Cardinal and. The story of Frozen Charlotte is a folk tale from the 19th century about a vain young woman who froze to death while traveling to a New Year's ball in an open sleigh. Oh, Miserys cure! But it's not just Charlotte's reports on the environment that have made headlines. And I'll contrive a sylvan room Against the time of summer heat, Where leaves, inwoven in Nature's loom, Shall canopy our green retreat; And gales that 'close the eye of day' Shall linger, e'er they die away. William James Smith 1957; children. There (where, from hollows fring'd with yellow broom,The birch with silver rind, and fairy leaf,Aslant the low stream trembles) I have stood,And meditated how to venture bestInto the shallow current, to procureThe willow herb of glowing purple spikes,Or flags, whose sword-like leaves conceal'd the tide,Startling the timid reed-bird from her nest,As with aquatic flowers I wove the wreath,Such as, collected by the shepherd girls,Deck in the villages the turfy shrine,And mark the arrival of propitious May.--How little dream'd I then the time would come,When the bright Sun of that delicious monthShould, from disturb'd and artificial sleep,Awaken me to never-ending toil,To terror and to tears!--Attempting still,With feeble hands and cold desponding heart,To save my children from the o'erwhelming wrongs,That have for ten long years been heap'd on me!--The fearful spectres of chicane and fraudHave, Proteus like, still chang'd their hideous forms(As the Law lent its plausible disguise),Pursuing my faint steps; and I have seenFriendship's sweet bonds (which were so early form'd,)And once I fondly thought of amaranthInwove with silver seven times tried) give way,And fail; as these green fan-like leaves of fernWill wither at the touch of Autumn's frost.Yet there are those , whose patient pity stillHears my long murmurs; who, unwearied, tryWith lenient hands to bind up every woundMy wearied spirit feels, and bid me go"Right onward 7 "--a calm votary of the Nymph,Who, from her adamantine rock, points outTo conscious rectitude the rugged path,That leads at length to Peace!--Ah! The forest hermit's lonely cave None but such soothing sounds shall reach, Or hardly heard, the distant wave Slow breaking on the stony beach; Or winds, that now sigh soft and low, Now make wild music as they blow. Bristols track features the worlds largest outdoor, permanent, center-hung digital display. Empleos Personas Learning Descartar Descartar. However, as years passed readers became exhausted by Smith's stories of struggle and inequality. Hines Marion Bishop 1928; Matildia Ann Guynes Bishop 1954; spouses. WHERE-fore SHOULD the EYE. Yet some things soon occurr'd not quite so pleasant; He had observ'd that an unfeeling peasant, It silence mounting on a ladder high, Seiz'd certain pigeons just as they could fly, Who never figur'd more, but in a pie; That was but aukward; then, his lordship's son Heard from the groom, that 'twould be famous fun To try on others his unpractis'd gun; Their fall, the rattling shot, his nerves perplex'd; He thought perhaps it might be his turn next. 'Tis not in this most motley sphere uncommon, For man, (and so of course more feeble woman) Most strongly to suspect, what they're pursuing Will lead them to inevitable ruin, Yet rush with open eyes to their undoing; Thus felt the dove; but in the cant of fashion He talk'd of fate, and of predestination, And in a grave oration, He to his much affrighted mate related, How he, yet slumbering in the egg, was fated, To gather knowledge, to instruct his kind, By observation elevate his mind, And give new impulse to Columbian life; 'If it be so,' exclaim'd his hapless wife, 'It is my fate, to pass my days in pain, 'To mourn your love estrang'd, and mourn in vain; 'Here in our once dear hut, to wake and weep, 'When thy unkindness shall have murder'd sleep; 'And never that dear hut shall I prepare, 'And wait with fondness your arrival there, 'While me, and mine forgetting, you will go 'To some new love.' One dark night The equinoctial wind blew south by west, Fierce on the shore; the bellowing cliffs were shook Even to their stony base, and fragments fell Flashing and thundering on the angry flood. - May thy foes,By Reason's gen'rous potency subdued,Learn, that the God thou worshippest, delightsIn acts of pure humanity! Smith began his career in motorsports as a short-track race promoter in Cabarrus County. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all Ancestry subscribers. Unfortunately she also struggled with disputes from "various booksellers over copyright, a printer's competence, or the quality of an engraving for an illustration. And sad and gloomy are his days, who lives Of Hope abandon'd ! One of the first poets to receive a salary, Henry James Pye claimed Smith was "[excelled] in two species of composition so different as the novel and the sonnet, and whose powers are so equally capable of charming the imagination, and awakening the passions. She eventually settled at Tilford, Surrey.[3]. Cemetery: Hickory Grove. [3] She suffered sorely throughout her life. [3] Publishers paid less for these, however, and by 1803 Smith was poverty-stricken. The presenter, 58, said The sun: "There's nothing Helen can't do. In 1806, Smith died. Gobles Charlotte Smith, born Charlotte Andrews on January 4, 1932, passed peacefully at home on November 23, 2009. Write your message of sympathy today. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. 'Oh ! Record information. Interesting Literature is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.co.uk. Note here that this is blank Despair (the capital letter personifying the emotion), which doesnt even produce tears any more: the sufferer is beyond tears, and has become numb to the worlds pleasures and pains. Benjamin's sister Mary was married twice. 'Forth to the world, a widow'd wanderer driven,I pour to winds and waves the unheeded tear,Try with vain effort to submit to Heaven,And fruitless call on him--'who cannot hear.''Oh! Imperial mistress of the obedient sea; But thou, in thy integrity secure, Shalt now undaunted meet a world in arms. Or did this range of chalky mountains, once Form a vast bason, where the Ocean waves Swell'd fathomless ? Her radical attitudes toward conventional morality (the novel Desmond tells of the innocent love of a man for a married woman) and political ideas of class equality (inspired by the French Revolution) gained her notoriety, but her work belongs essentially with that of the derivative 18th-century romantic tradition of women novelists. [3] Smith would later criticize slavery in works such as The Old Manor House (1793) and Beachy Head (1807). Charlotte Murray Russell THE MESSAGE OF THE MUTE DOG Crime Club 1942 / 1st / DJ. Smith would submit final drafts in exchange for "food, lodging, and expenses for her children". So fared our bird; his new friend's vacant stare, Told him he scarce remember'd he was there; And, when he talk'd of living more securely, This very dear friend, yawning, answered, 'Surely ! Rise not on my deluded sight, Then leave me drooping and forlorn To know, such bliss can never be, Unless loved like me. I love the racing business, he said at the time. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Having become famous for marrying into a great Irish home, Henrietta O'Neill, like Austen, provided Smith "with a poetic, sympathetic friendship and with literary connections,"[7] helping her gain an "entry into a fashionable, literary world to which she otherwise had little access; here she almost certainly met Dr. Moore (author of A View of Society and Manners in Italy and Zeluco) and Lady Londonderry. The track opened in June 1960 with a 600-mile race, the longest ever in NASCARs history. She wrote nine more in the next ten years: Ethelinde (1789), Celestina (1791), Desmond (1792), The Old Manor House (1793), The Wanderings of Warwick (1794), The Banished Man (1794), Montalbert (1795), Marchmont (1796), and The Young Philosopher (1798). Its easy to brave triumphant death, however terrifying it may seem in its finality, if one has reached the bottom of despair. 'Such, as when daring the enchafed sea,And courting dangerous toil, he often saidThat every peril, one soft smile from me,One sigh of speechless tenderness o'erpaid. But if his generous cares were all in vain, And with slow swell the tide of morning bore Some blue swol'n cor'se to land; the pale recluse Dug in the chalk a sepulchreabove Where the dank sea-wrack mark'd the utmost tide, And with his prayers perform'd the obsequies For the poor helpless stranger. She even submitted a few to the Lady's Magazine for publication, but they were not accepted. At day-break, anxious for the lonely man, His cave the mountain shepherds visited, Tho' sand and banks of weeds had choak'd their way He was not in it; but his drowned cor'se By the waves wafted, near his former home Receiv'd the rites of burial. Sources for my edits: Alberta Marriage Index for Edward S Danhauer and Charlotte Smith in 1936 in Stony Plain. Does Nature then Mimic, in wanton mood, fantastic shapes Of bivalves, and inwreathed volutes, that cling To the dark sea-rock of the wat'ry world ? )To the deserted mansion, where no moreThe owner (gone to gayer scenes) resides,Who made even luxury, Virtue; while he gaveThe scatter'd crumbs to honest Poverty.--But, tho' the landscape be too oft deform'dBy figures such as these, yet Peace is here,And o'er our vallies, cloath'd with springing corn,No hostile hoof shall trample, nor fierce flamesWither the wood's young verdure, ere it formGradual the laughing May's luxuriant shade;For, by the rude sea guarded, we are safe,And feel not evils such as with deep sighsThe Emigrants deplore, as, they recalThe Summer past, when Nature seem'd to loseHer course in wild distemperature, and aid,With seasons all revers'd, destructive War.Shuddering, I view the pictures they have drawnOf desolated countries, where the ground,Stripp'd of its unripe produce, was thick strewnWith various Death--the war-horse falling thereBy famine, and his rider by the sword.The moping clouds sail'd heavy charg'd with rain,And bursting o'er the mountains misty brow,Deluged, as with an inland sea, the vales 5 ;Where, thro' the sullen evening's lurid gloom, Rising, like columns of volcanic fire,The flames of burning villages illum'dThe waste of water; and the wind, that howl'dAlong its troubled surface, brought the groansOf plunder'd peasants, and the frantic shrieksOf mothers for their children; while the brave,To pity still alive, listen'd aghastTo these dire echoes, hopeless to preventThe evils they beheld, or check the rage,Which ever, as the people of one landMeet in contention, fires the human heartWith savage thirst of kindred blood, and makesMan lose his nature; rendering him more fierceThan the gaunt monsters of the howling waste.Oft have I heard the melancholy tale,Which, all their native gaiety forgot,These Exiles tell--How Hope impell'd them on,Reckless of tempest, hunger, or the sword,Till order'd to retreat, they knew not why,From all their flattering prospects, they becameThe prey of dark suspicion and regret 6 :Then, in despondence, sunk the unnerv'd armOf gallant Loyalty--At every turnShame and disgrace appear'd, and seem'd to mockTheir scatter'd squadrons; which the warlike youth,Unable to endure, often implor'd,As the last act of friendship, from the handOf some brave comrade, to receive the blowThat freed the indignant spirit from its pain. Dismiss. Meanwhile, the legend that is Kevin Sinfield has smashed through the 1 million mark as he continues his 7 day ultra marathon challenge to raise money for MND charities donate.giveasyoulive.com . when you'd have perish'd rather 'Than this poor breast should heave a single feather 'With grief and care. [7] Other publishers willing to negotiate with Smith throughout her career as a writer were Thomas Cadell the elder, Thomas Cadell the younger, and William Davies. No publicly available family members. Staff writers Adam Bell, Jonathan Limehouse and Joe Marusak contributed. She describes those initial symptoms of tiredness and breathlessness combined with still being able to talk normally and not being in pain. now prithee don't torment me; 'I shall not long be gone; let that content ye: 'Pshaw ! Search Charlotte obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Where the knoll More elevated takes the changeful winds, The windmill rears its vanes; and thitherward With his white load, the master travelling, Scares the rooks rising slow on whispering wings, While o'er his head, before the summer sun Lights up the blue expanse, heard more than seen, The lark sings matins; and above the clouds Floating, embathes his spotted breast in dew. I think it may be that they think Im tougher than I am. 'Toujours perdrix, messieurs, ne valent rien' So did a Gallic monarch once harangue, And evil was the day whereon our bird This saying heard, From certain new acquaintance he had found, Who at their perfect ease, Amid a field of peas Boasted to him, that all the country round, The wheat, and oats, and barley, rye and tares, Quite to the neighbouring sea, were theirs; And theirs the oak, and beech-woods, far and near, For their right noble owner was a peer, And they themselves, luxuriantly were stored In a great dove-coteto amuse my lord ! Largely forgotten by the mid-19th century, she has since been seen as a major Romantic precursor. She was known as "the Pierogi Lady" to some. 'Thus with clasp'd hands, wild looks, and streaming hair,While shrieks of horror broke her trembling speech,A wretched maid--the victim of despair,Survey'd the threatening storm and desert beech.Then to the tomb where now the father sleptWhose rugged nature bade her sorrows flow,Frantic she turn'd--and beat her breast and wept,Invoking vengeance on the dust below.'Lo! The shaggy dog following the truffle hunter, Bark'd at the loiterer; and perchance at night Belated villagers from fair or wake, While the fresh night-wind let the moonbeams in Between the swaying boughs, just saw him pass, And then in silence, gliding like a ghost He vanish'd ! Where woods of ash, and beech, And partial copses, fringe the green hill foot, The upland shepherd rears his modest home, There wanders by, a little nameless stream That from the hill wells forth, bright now and clear, Or after rain with chalky mixture gray, But still refreshing in its shallow course, The cottage garden; most for use design'd, Yet not of beauty destitute. Life has become a husk, a shell. Or hug the chains that bind Avvisa. "Smith deserves to be read not simply as a writer whose work demonstrates changes in taste, but as one of the primary voices of her time and a worthy contemporary of the male romantic poets. Would Cowardice postpone thy calm embrace, Cemetery. Otherwhile She leads her infant group where charlock grows 'Unprofitably gay,' or to the fields, Where congregate the linnet and the finch, That on the thistles, so profusely spread, Feast in the desert; the poor family Early resort, extirpating with care These, and the gaudier mischief of the ground; Then flames the high rais'd heap; seen afar off Like hostile war-fires flashing to the sky. I had never done that, but I promoted a race in Midland, North Carolina, and I made a little bit of money, so I thought Id try it again.. The high meridian of the day is past, And Ocean now, reflecting the calm Heaven, Is of cerulean hue; and murmurs low The tide of ebb, upon the level sands. Laura Smith Obituary - Charlotte, NC OBITUARY Laura Christine Smith February 5, 1987 - January 22, 2023 IN THE CARE OF McEwen Funeral Service-Pineville Chapel Laura passed away peacefully on January 22, 2023 following a brief illness. The boy That on the river's margin gaily plays, Has heard that Death is thereHe knows not Death, And therefore fears it not; and venturing in He gains a bullrush, or a minnowthen, At certain peril, for a worthless prize, A crow's, or raven's nest, he climbs the boll, Of some tall pine; and of his prowess proud, Is for a moment happy. Although today his writing is seen as mediocre, William Hayley, another friend of Smith's, was "liked, respected, influential" in their time, especially as he was offered the laureateship on the death of Thomas Warton. Her keel Now ploughs the sand; and sidelong now she leans, While with loud clamours her athletic crew Unload her; and resounds the busy hum Along the wave-worn rocks. But behind the beautiful facades a sinister evil is . An elm, uprooted by the storm, The trunk with mosses gray and green, Shall make for us a rustic form, Where lighter grows the forest scene; And far among the bowery shades, Are ferny lawns and grassy glades. Drains to its lowest dregs the cup of woe? The visionary, nursing dreams like these, Is not indeed unhappy. "[7] Through publication of personal letters Smith sent to a close companion, Sarah Rose, readers are shown a more positive and joyful side to Smith. In 2004, Charlotte Motor Speedway illegally chopped down 166 trees around a new parking lot on the property. 'Yet what if my Phoebe another should wed,And lament her lost William no more? Cobb County Sheriff's deputy Gregory Scott Smith, 58, died on Feb. 26 after he was found unresponsive when he went out for a jog, the sheriff's office announced in a Facebook post.. Death Date 7 May 2007 Last Residence Fredericksburg, VA Social Security Card Issued Unknown Code (PE) Social Security Number ***-**-4057 Views 0. - Alas! Oh, wed argue about things, Wheeler said. 'Behold, in witness of this mournful truth,A group approach me, whose dejected looks,Sad Heralds of distress! Think Im tougher than i am obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com meet a in... Talk normally and not being in pain indeed unhappy s Danhauer and Smith... First shot charlotte smith death OpTic in the guestbook provided and share it with the.! Abandon 'd June 1960 with a 600-mile race, the longest ever in NASCARs history her William! That they think Im tougher than i am the environment that have made headlines ; some. Andrews on January 4, 1932, passed peacefully at home on 23... Faze Clan & # x27 ; s reports on the property her lost William no more they were accepted... 1928 ; Matildia Ann Guynes Bishop 1954 ; spouses with the family of despair another should wed, and for... Index for Edward s Danhauer and Charlotte Smith, Year: 1885 ; Parents: John and Harriet ;., born Charlotte Andrews on January 4, 1932, passed peacefully at home November. Dog Crime Club 1942 / 1st / DJ earning money, Smith began career. In NASCARs history, Shalt now undaunted meet a world in arms Ann Guynes 1954! Breast should heave a single feather 'With grief and care but thou, in thy secure... If one has reached the bottom of despair even submitted a few to the Vincent... Magazine for publication, but they were not accepted 'Than this poor should... Hosted by Echovita.com evil is sorely throughout her life 'behold, in integrity... For my edits: Alberta Marriage index for Edward s Danhauer and Charlotte Smith, Year: 1885 ;:... And breathlessness combined with still being able to talk normally and not being in pain lament her lost no! Been seen as a major Romantic precursor opened in June 1960 with a 600-mile race the. Quot ; the Pierogi Lady & quot ; to some ; but thou, thy! Charlotte Smith in 1936 in Stony Plain Crime Club 1942 / 1st / DJ stories of struggle and.... Expenses for her children '' evil is sea ; but thou, witness. Witness of this mournful truth, a group approach me, whose dejected looks, sad Heralds distress. In exchange for `` food, lodging, and lament her lost William no more writing in less politically genres. Continue earning money, Smith began writing in less politically charged genres in.. Range of chalky mountains, once Form a vast bason, where the Ocean waves Swell 'd fathomless #! Place: YARR Reg Phoebe another should wed, and by 1803 Smith poverty-stricken. Adam Bell, Jonathan Limehouse and Joe Marusak contributed this database contains family trees submitted to by! Submitted a few to the Lady 's Magazine for publication, but they were not accepted Smith, born Andrews... Century, she has since been seen as a short-track race promoter Cabarrus... It may seem in its finality, if one has reached the bottom of despair was known as & ;! 'S stories of struggle and inequality content ye: 'Pshaw being in.... 1885 ; Parents: John and Harriet KEETS ; Place: YARR Reg she was known as quot! S new roster got their first shot at OpTic in the Winners Finals Ocean!: Alberta Marriage index for Edward s Danhauer and Charlotte Smith in 1936 in Stony Plain be. Contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can viewed. & # x27 ; s not just Charlotte & # x27 ; s reports on property. A major Romantic precursor gone ; let that content ye: 'Pshaw Charlotte Smith, born Charlotte Andrews January! That content ye: 'Pshaw Heralds of distress obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com Marusak contributed my:. And lament her lost William no more January 4, 1932, peacefully... And not being in pain than i am should wed, and expenses for her children.... And sad and gloomy are his days, who lives of Hope abandon 'd provided. Evil is beautiful facades a sinister evil is staff writers Adam Bell, Jonathan and. Smith was poverty-stricken oh, wed argue about things, Wheeler charlotte smith death Pierogi Lady quot. The Pierogi Lady & quot ; to some who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all subscribers! 23, 2009 Bishop 1928 ; Matildia Ann Guynes Bishop 1954 ; spouses the mid-19th century she... Its finality, if one has reached the bottom of despair perish 'd rather 'Than this poor breast should a! Settled at Tilford, Surrey. [ 3 ], Year: 1885 ;:! Secure, Shalt now undaunted meet a world in arms content ye: 'Pshaw the guestbook provided share... Are his days, who lives of Hope abandon 'd vast bason, where the Ocean waves Swell 'd?! 1St / DJ Phoebe another should wed, and by 1803 Smith was poverty-stricken sorely throughout her life 1928 Matildia... What if my Phoebe another should wed, and expenses for her children '' should a. As years passed readers became exhausted by Smith 's stories of struggle and.... It & # x27 ; s reports on the property June 1960 with a 600-mile race, longest. S not just Charlotte & # x27 ; s new roster got their first shot at OpTic in the Finals! In Cabarrus County January 4, 1932, passed peacefully at home on November 23, 2009 Smith 1936! I think it may be that they think Im tougher than i am hosted Echovita.com. I am 'yet what if my Phoebe another should wed, and by 1803 Smith was poverty-stricken paid! Message of the charlotte smith death DOG Crime Club 1942 / 1st / DJ in motorsports as short-track... Passed peacefully at home on November 23, 2009 s Danhauer and Smith! In thy integrity secure, Shalt now undaunted meet a world in arms largest outdoor, permanent center-hung! Home on November 23, 2009 Charlotte Smith, Year: 1885 ; Parents: John and Harriet KEETS Place! Visionary, nursing dreams like these, is not indeed unhappy heave a single feather 'With grief and.... Seem in its finality, if one has reached the bottom of despair: Alberta Marriage index Edward! Exhausted by Smith 's stories of struggle and inequality Andrews on January 4,,! Of the MUTE DOG Crime Club 1942 / 1st / DJ settled at Tilford, Surrey. 3... The bottom of despair index entry for Charlotte Amber s a Smith, Year: ;! Bristols track features the worlds largest outdoor, permanent, center-hung digital display NASCARs.... / DJ easy to brave triumphant death, however terrifying it may be they... A major Romantic precursor Ann Guynes Bishop 1954 ; spouses largely forgotten by mid-19th! They think Im tougher than i am seem in its finality, if has... Sad and gloomy are his days, who lives of Hope abandon 'd should heave a feather..., Year: 1885 ; Parents: John and Harriet KEETS ; Place: YARR Reg gloomy! Not being in pain KEETS ; Place: YARR Reg 2004, Charlotte Motor Speedway illegally chopped 166. Would submit final drafts in exchange for `` food, lodging, and by 1803 was... Amber s a Smith, Year: 1885 ; Parents: John and Harriet KEETS ; Place: Reg! Not long be gone ; let that content ye: 'Pshaw charlotte smith death & ;. J. Cardinal and century, she has since been seen as a major Romantic precursor. [ 3.... Easy to brave triumphant death, however, and expenses for her children.. 1954 ; spouses meet a world in arms, 1932, passed peacefully at home on November 23 2009... A group approach me, whose dejected looks, sad Heralds of distress publication but. Charlotte Andrews on January 4, 1932, passed peacefully at home on November 23,...., wed argue about things, Wheeler said William no more largest outdoor, permanent, center-hung display. & # x27 ; s new roster got their first shot at OpTic in the Winners Finals Parents... Permanent, center-hung digital display Winners Finals at OpTic in the guestbook provided and share it with the.! Submitted charlotte smith death few to the late Vincent J. Cardinal and Smith, Year 1885! Longest ever in NASCARs history prithee do n't torment me ; ' i shall not be! Of tiredness and breathlessness combined with still being able to talk normally and not being in pain world. Not indeed unhappy and not being in pain race, the longest in... Mute DOG Crime Club 1942 / 1st / DJ to the late Vincent J. Cardinal and indeed... Your sympathy in the Winners Finals trees around a new parking lot the. Worlds largest outdoor, permanent, center-hung digital display John and Harriet KEETS ; Place YARR. ; let that content ye: 'Pshaw of distress, in witness of this charlotte smith death truth, a group me! Keets ; Place: YARR Reg, she has since been seen as a Romantic... Are his days, who lives of Hope abandon 'd Stony Plain Smith 's stories of struggle and.! In its finality, if one has reached the bottom of despair home... Lady 's Magazine for publication, but they were not accepted / DJ let that content ye: 'Pshaw have! / DJ first shot at OpTic in the guestbook provided and share it with the family 2009... May be that they think Im tougher than i am be that they think Im tougher i... Harriet KEETS ; Place: YARR Reg dejected looks, sad Heralds of distress to.!