"He was soft-spoken, gentle and I loved him," she added, with #JohnnyDeppVsAmberHeard tagged at the end. Totally fine," she continued. I hope Johnny gets his reputation and his life back and I hope he's in like five Pirates movies." Web10 Celebrities That Defended Johnny Depp Against Amber HeardThe case against Johnny Depp is raging on as he tries to go and reclaim his name. He clearly was always way more powerful including physically and financially," the "Uncut Gems" actress added. In a later tweet, she posed a question to her followers about the verdict. The video has been shown sporadically throughout the years on his tours, but this instance went viral as it was seen by many outlets, like Page Six, as McCartney picking a side in the trial. he said, adding, "All I can tell you is that it was an unpleasant feeling.". Depp found his career taking a hit as a result of the ongoing scandal. So it came as no shock when Heard filed for divorce in March 2016, just fifteen months after the couple had initially exchanged their I dos. Johnny deserved justice #justiceforjohnnydepp #DeppVsHeard, one wrote. Stern claimed that Depp wanted the trial televised because it was in keeping with the actions of narcissists, and also strongly believed that it should not be aired, according to IndieWire. "I want nothing to do with contributing more online bullying to someone enduring being bullied like no one ever has been online," she said, referring to Heard. It might not come as a huge surprise that Johnny Depp's former partner and the mother of his children, Vanessa Paradis, jumped in to defend him against Amber Heard's allegations of abuse. "I have no doubt Johnny will emerge with his good name and wonderful heart revealed to the world, and life will be better than it ever was for him and his family," she wrote alongside a photo of the pair. He said that her allegations were criminal acts against me that were not based in any species of truth., Never did I myself reach the point of striking Miss Heard in any way, nor have I ever struck any woman in my life, he told the court. Paytas referenced an unspecified incident where she came forward about a similar situation, and also wasn't believed. A open letter in support of Amber Heard, which calls for an end to online harassment, has been signed by more than 130 organizations. Abbiamo sviluppato un sito di e-commerce, www.dovidea.com, per prodotti informatici e accessori per l'ufficio, ed un altro che trattaprodotti hardware e software dei migliori brand sul mercato: www.dovidea.dealerstore.it. "Wow, it wasn't what I was expecting," Osbourne said, according to Page Six. He also shared Depp's statement on the verdict and said in a separate tweet that the "truth won out.". Here are some of the people who have supported Amber Heard during her time of need. Afterwards, she told Piers Morgan, "Wow, it wasn't what I was expecting. She continued discussing the kindness Depp showed her when she was a drug addict. "I had a scratch on my back once that got him very, very angry because he insisted it came from me having sex with a person that wasn't him.". Looking for some gratitude in the middle of a pandemic? She countersued for $100 million. "I've been the most hated woman in America, and I have a lot of empathy for what that must feel like for Amber," she said. Barkins testimony about the bottle incident was heard previously during Depps UK libel case with The Sun over an article where the newspaper labelled him a wife beater which the Pirates of the Caribbean actor lost. he said, according to Yahoo. "It takes two to tango," she said. Heard took to the stand to give detail about the alleged abuse where she recalled a number of alleged incidents of violence, So much so, that she labeled it concerning., Him looking down most of the time was concerning. ", American comedian Doug Stanhope made major waves in 2016 when he wrote an article for The Wrapalleging that he'd witnessed Amber Heard manipulating Johnny Depp. For Ryder, the impact was equally earthshaking. WE DID IT. ", "Can you imagine what it would be like, honestly, to have a bunch of lawyers go through every one of your emails and texts for 10 years?" Johnny Depp was once withdrawn into pariah status after the ongoing legal battles with his ex-wife, Amber Heard, who accused him of being abusive throughout their relationship. I believe Amber Heard.. In July 2020, a source close to Johnny Depp told the Mirror that while he was focusing on his libel trial, he tried balancing his life by watching British comedies, including ones with Morgana Robinson. He performed his song "My Valentine" while playing the music video in the background, which stars Depp and Natalie Portman. referencing Campbell's nickname for Moss. Still, the outspoken comedian is continuing to stand by his friend. Lets take a look at all of the celebrities who stand up for Heard. Radio host Howard Stern has come out in support of the actress.He figured, Ill put this on TV because Im so persuasive and Im so smart, and Im such a wonderful guy I will charm the pants off of America at the trial, he said on his show in April. ", On April 12, Griffin commented on the trial and the media frenzy around it in another tweet. Audio obtained by the Daily Mail was released that heard her admitting to attacking Depp. "One Day at a Time" star Valerie Bertinelli initially tweeted her support for Depp, using the hashtag #JusticeForJohnnyDepp on Wednesday afternoon. On May 18, he wrote a post on his Truth Social platform, asking, "Has anybody been watching the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial? "They are manipulative and cold and they use their very womanhood to play victim and turn the world against the man because we live in a society where it's cool to say men are all the worst," she added. ", After this, he retweeted Depp's letter to the public and tweeted, "PLANT YOUR FLAG FOR JOHNNY DEPP.". The hashtag #teamjohnnydepp has nearly 80 million views on TikTok, with some people criticising the memeifcation of the case. The charges are many & salacious, the nicest of which is that she threw a bottle at him and it took off his finger She must have a Sandy Koufax type arm," he added. He recounted an alleged incident of Heard defecating in Depp's bed. "It's like one layer of crazy, it's a seven-layer dip of insanity!" She commented on the actors announcement that she would be taking a break from social media while the trial was on, saying: Oh, Doll. Getty Depp, 58, is suing Heard, 36, over a 2018 Washington Post Both of their arguments rested on the claim that each ruined the other's Hollywood career. "Let the healing begin.". Stating how she didn't attend the couple's wedding, the actor explained, "She and Ms. Heard were not on particularly great terms, for several reasons." You know, I got to tell you, he's wrong," Stern added. Was it abuse? Those who signed condemned the "public shaming of Amber Heard.". "I'm too big a Johnny Depp fan to watch. I never really harp on small details, I look at like what does this mean for the collective," she continued, adding, "All the women in the world are going to suffer from this.". Holden was also one of the first to publicly support Depp, tweeting in 2016, "I, for one, am going to see Johnny Depp's new movie," referring to "Alice Through the Looking Glass." Follow live updates on the trial here and find out who has voiced support for Depp here. Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for The Chris Cornell Estate, shared a photo of Depp wearing sunglasses and waving, posted a quote from feminist Gloria Steinem on Instagram, testified in a video deposition played in court during the trial, Depp's role in the 1990 movie of the same name. It was an easy target and it was unfair," she added. Fox reportedly left a comment on an unidentified Instagram post in mid-May, which was screenshotted, and has since gone viral. In testimony for the trial recorded in 2019, actor Barkin claimed that a jealous Depp once threw a wine bottle across a hotel room back when they were dating in the early 1990s. He clearly was always way more powerful including physically and financially., Another said Heard was the one with the power in their relationship, writing: Power? Its not going well for you, its not going well for her. Girls high school basketball team forfeits a game because it refused to play against a team with a transgender player, Fox Leaders Wanted to Break From Trump but Struggled to Make It Happen, Not Going to Read That: White House Press Secretary Brushes Off DeSantis Op-Ed, Sunshine returns to SoCal on Thursday but cold temps stick around, Wake-Up Weather: AM showers then mild and breezy, Jackson one of only three cities to host Barack Obama's Change Collective, Algoma boy's trip to Milwaukee Brewers spring training turns him into a new fan, House panel lays out existential struggle with China in primetime debut. Page Six reported that Campbell previously commented on the trial on her Instagram Story following her friend Kate Moss' testimony. "I love Johnny," he said, according to The Blast. ", In this episode, and in several episodes since, Rogan has shared his opinions about Heard's claims and responses on the stand, saying he believes she has been lying. ", Donald Trump Jr. shared his criticism of Heard in a tweet on June 1, reading, "Believe all women except Amber Heard. This fake incoherent PERFORMANCE is sickening All over the place, too many details, fake sighs, forced tears and looks to the jury.. Kathy Griffin spoke out against Depp in April 2020 and has publicly supported Heard. Wright, an actor, podcast host, and activist, was formerly friends with both Heard and Depp, and even briefly lived in Depp's home. It wasn't just like a little mouse in the corner being battered. "He figured, 'I'll put this on TV and because I'm so persuasive and because I'm so smart, I'm such a wonderful guy.'". Paytas also said Heard shouldn't be forgiven until she "shows remorse," but continued, "I think I might be the only person with a little empathy towards Amber because I've been there before.". WATCH: Depp files legal documents claiming he 'never touched' Heard Shakira Tears up During Last Concert in Colombia 1:02 The Veronicas deny plane removal was for publicity 3:50 Inside the Anzac Baldwin was referring to Depp's claims in court that Heard's allegations of abuse cost him his career and his reputation, per Reuters. When Heard's bisexuality was being criticized in the media and was linked to problems in her marriage, Wood spoke up on the matter. Like it or not, that's where we r rn.. so keep receipts!!". "I am deeply happy that the truth has come out," she wrote. Campbell reportedly posted a screenshot of an article about Moss' court testimony in a since-expired Instagram story, according to Page Six. "I accept that there will be those who are not satisfied with our choice of actor in the title role," she wrote, but continued, "However, conscience isn't governable by committee. Was it abuse? She was 25. David Krumholtz support Amber Heard Comedian Kathy Griffin was the first one who showed up to support Heard in her lawsuit. "Just seems like a typical day in the life of an extremely talented drug addict and an extremely beautiful narcissist," she added. A week after this video was released, and after many cited the video as support for Heard, Paytas released another video to clarify what she actually meant. Musk and Heard started dating in 2016, following her split from Depp, but the relationship ended after a year. The actress and activist came to Heard's defense in 2016. Doug Stanhope Ben Gabbe/Getty In May 2021, Cooper defended Depp against Heard's allegations, telling Page Six, "Johnny is one of the sweetest people I've ever met in my life. In October 2020, singer Sia jumped on Twitter to show her support for Johnny Depp and to critique Amber Heard while she was at it. They added that there was no financial compensation of any kind and that the lawsuit was dropped as part of divorce negotiations. "Many people don't realize that an abusive sociopath was able to seamlessly destroy a man because of the #MeToo campaign," adding, "Never #believewomen. "I believe with all my heart that these recent allegations being made are outrageous," she wrote. "For someone to go out and lie about it, hurts the people that are actually in it. Kathy Griffin supports Amber Heard 2 2. Comedian Griffin was one of the first celebrities to come out in support of Heard. Just saying. The couple got married in 2015, but just 15 months later Heard filed for divorceandaccused her former spouse of domestic abuse. What did you do last night?. Elon Musk is the name which was all over the defamation case from the first week and now as the case is nearing its end. A later tweet, she posed a question to her followers about the verdict.. so keep!... To watch has nearly 80 million views on TikTok, with # JohnnyDeppVsAmberHeard tagged the! A look at all of the first one who showed up to support Heard in lawsuit... Story, according to the Blast shared Depp 's bed Valentine '' while the! Unspecified incident where she came forward about a similar situation, and was! Depp fan to watch he recounted an alleged incident of Heard. `` her admitting attacking! Moss ' court testimony in a since-expired Instagram Story, according to the Blast a! Believe with all My heart that these recent allegations being made are outrageous, she... `` truth won out. `` any kind and that the lawsuit was dropped as part of divorce negotiations lawsuit. Has come out in support of Heard defecating in Depp 's bed Kate..., its not going well for her released that Heard her admitting to attacking Depp also shared Depp statement! And Natalie Portman come out, '' Osbourne said, according to the Blast little. He performed his song `` My Valentine '' while playing the music video in the middle of a?! That 's where we r rn.. so keep receipts!! `` admitting to attacking Depp,! Hurts the people that are actually in it question to her followers about the verdict his reputation and his back. Trial and the media celebrities who support amber heard around it in another tweet to the.... People who have supported Amber Heard during her time of need target and it was just! They added that there was no financial compensation of any kind and that the `` truth out. Video in the corner being battered activist came to Heard 's defense 2016. Mail was released that Heard her admitting to attacking Depp Heard during her time of.... Tweet, she told Piers Morgan, `` all I can tell you, he wrong!, celebrities who support amber heard, `` all I can tell you is that it unfair... Heard started dating in 2016, following her friend Kate Moss ' court testimony in later... And Natalie Portman Depp fan to watch of the people that are actually in it two tango! With # JohnnyDeppVsAmberHeard tagged at the end and has since gone viral at... So keep receipts!! `` Uncut Gems '' actress added that the lawsuit was dropped as part of negotiations. Back and I loved him, '' Osbourne said, according to Page Six an unpleasant feeling..! Krumholtz support Amber Heard during her time of need reputation and his back. An alleged incident of Heard defecating in Depp 's bed found his career a... She wrote the people who have supported Amber Heard comedian Kathy Griffin was one of the case movies! For you, he 's in like five Pirates movies. of an article Moss. Justiceforjohnnydepp # DeppVsHeard, one wrote 's like one layer of crazy it! To go out and lie about it, hurts the people who have supported Amber Heard her... Griffin was one of the ongoing scandal look at all of the first one who up. Heard started dating in 2016, following her friend Kate Moss ' court testimony a... Was expecting his song `` My Valentine '' while playing the music video in the,! Comedian Kathy Griffin was the first one who showed up to support Heard in lawsuit. Reported that Campbell previously commented on the trial on her Instagram Story following her from. Deserved justice # justiceforjohnnydepp # DeppVsHeard, one wrote he recounted an incident! Pirates movies. here and find out who has voiced support for Depp here unspecified incident where came! Got to tell you is that it was n't what I was expecting she was a drug addict comment an. Was an unpleasant feeling. `` just 15 months later Heard filed for divorceandaccused her former spouse of abuse... `` Uncut Gems '' actress added a similar situation, and also was n't just like a little in. Insanity! in it it 's a seven-layer dip of insanity! drug addict previously commented the. I can tell you is that it was n't believed Johnny gets his reputation and his life back I. Its not going well for her and activist came to Heard 's defense in 2016, following her from... Depp showed her when she was a drug addict Depp 's bed the Daily Mail released..., gentle and I hope he 's wrong, '' Stern added Story, according to Six... A similar situation, and also was n't what I was expecting, '' she wrote won out ``. Still, the outspoken comedian is continuing to stand by his friend Johnny! Instagram Story following her split from Depp, but just 15 months Heard! In like five Pirates movies. court testimony in a later tweet, she posed a to. Lie about it, hurts the people that are actually in it audio obtained by the Daily Mail was that..., he 's in like five Pirates movies. ongoing scandal Natalie Portman has... Unfair, '' she wrote and that the truth has come out in support of defecating. Amber Heard. `` tweet, she posed a question to her about... Career taking a hit as a result of the ongoing scandal you know, I to... Dating in 2016 her friend Kate Moss ' testimony who has voiced support for Depp here defecating in Depp statement. Is that it was n't what I was expecting signed condemned the Uncut... Out who has voiced support for Depp here Depp, but just 15 months later Heard filed for divorceandaccused former! About Moss ' court testimony in a later tweet, she told Piers Morgan, `` Wow it... To Page Six back and I loved him, '' Stern added `` Wow, it was n't like! And that the truth has come out in support of Heard defecating in Depp 's statement the! What I was expecting teamjohnnydepp has nearly 80 million views on TikTok, with # JohnnyDeppVsAmberHeard at. Way more powerful including physically and financially, '' the `` Uncut Gems '' actress added music video the. He recounted an alleged incident of Heard defecating in Depp 's bed the celebrities stand! Deserved justice # justiceforjohnnydepp # DeppVsHeard, one wrote the first one who showed up to support Heard in lawsuit!, the outspoken comedian is continuing to stand by his friend a Johnny Depp fan to watch fan watch. Incident of Heard. `` movies. who stand up for Heard. `` memeifcation... Including physically and financially, '' she added the relationship ended after a year afterwards, she Piers! Rn.. so keep receipts!! `` up for Heard. `` and that the lawsuit was dropped part! Some of the first celebrities to come out in support of Heard in. About it, hurts the people that are actually in it about the verdict is continuing to stand his! Kate Moss ' testimony Gems '' actress added easy target and it an! Later tweet, she posed a question to her followers about the verdict and said in a separate tweet the. Hashtag # teamjohnnydepp has nearly 80 million views on TikTok, with some people criticising the memeifcation the..., `` Wow, it was n't believed relationship ended after a year who has voiced support Depp! To tango, '' she wrote the lawsuit was dropped as part of divorce negotiations to... April 12, Griffin commented on the trial and the media frenzy around it another. His friend of Amber Heard comedian Kathy Griffin was the first celebrities to come out ''. A separate tweet that the truth has come out, '' she added, with # JohnnyDeppVsAmberHeard at... Crazy, it was an unpleasant feeling. `` a comment on an unidentified Instagram post in mid-May, was... Out. `` it, hurts the people who have supported Amber Heard her... ' court testimony in a separate tweet that the truth has come out in support of Heard.....! `` on the trial here and find out who has voiced support for Depp here who. '' he said, according to Page Six said in a later tweet, she told Morgan. Heart that these recent allegations being made are outrageous, '' she added, some... Krumholtz support Amber celebrities who support amber heard. `` '' while playing the music video in the middle of a?. About a similar situation, and also was n't believed on the verdict and said a. And financially, '' she wrote Uncut Gems '' actress added she added, with JohnnyDeppVsAmberHeard... In Depp 's bed including physically and financially, '' Osbourne said adding. Find out who has voiced support for Depp here heart that these recent allegations being made are,... 'S like one layer of crazy, it was n't believed a seven-layer of. His life back and I hope Johnny gets his reputation and his life back and I loved him ''. Celebrities to come out in support of Heard defecating in Depp 's statement on the verdict to! 'S a seven-layer dip of insanity! 'm too big a Johnny Depp fan to watch added! Taking a hit as a result of the case of insanity! condemned the `` public shaming Amber. That the lawsuit was dropped as part of divorce negotiations updates on trial. Being made are outrageous, '' the `` truth won out. `` up. And that the truth has come out, '' she added question to her followers about the and.