thanks. At the Disco at Utilita Arena Birmingham. Unfortunately one of our ladies has trouble with stairs so doesnt want a lot to climb. Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Glow Party Birmingham. Went to see Toruk - cirque du soleil. ive been in that row, funnily enough! Different artists anticipate different times. Also, some of the stairs arent the best so flat shoes rather than heels is generally a better idea for the ladies! Hi Sarah thats understandable! As it turned out it was much better than anticipated. As such, youll only be about 10 rows behind it. Be good to see whats its like when the refurb is done. Brooklyn Nets take on the Sacramento Kings on Thursday, March 16. Worried I have bought bad seats, is row kk upper 1 seats 43 and 44 good in Barcley card arena to see olly Murs ??? More Seat Views. Any higher than that and youre getting quite far along the side of the stage and would feel a bit like youre sitting behind the stage, Hi I have just got myself and my daughters tickets for 1 Direction next October 12th. I went for Block 1, seats 28 and 29. The most detailed interactive Barclays Center seating chart available, with all venue configurations. Awesome, have a great time and remember to come back to post a pic! For Morrissey, Ive got Block 09 Upper, Row FF, Seat 405. The Barclays Arena (originally known as the Color Line Arena and formerly known as barclaycard arena and O 2 World Hamburg) is a multipurpose arena in Hamburg, Germany.It opened in 2002 and can hold up to 16,000 people (13,800 or 12,947 for sporting events). April Fools Comedy JamfeaturingRip Micheals & more to be announcedcomes to BrooklynonSaturday,. Arena Birmingham 6 Upper 1 Arena Birmingham 7 Upper 1 Arena Birmingham 8 Upper No Photos Available. Upper Tier blocks have rows from AA up to PP (AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN, PP), Some of the biggest names in show business have been scheduled to perform or performed in the Birmingham NIA Barclaycard Arena. Does any of the bars in the arena show football and can you go in for something to eat and drink when Hamburg are playing at home? I have blk 3 row nn (so upper tier) will the view be any good? thanks. Me and some friends are going to the selena gomez concert , Is it better to sit or to stand, i have the choice between standing in block A 360 or sitting in block 2. which is better? Thanks. Great sound. Due to health reasons I cannot sit on the tier seats as there is not enough leg room. . Block 10 is quite central too so all in all we think you should have a decent view! You will be relying more on the screens from that location but at the end of the day youll be much closer than the millions of 1D fans who dont have tickets! Have a great time and pls do come back to upload a pic! The B-stage is roughly level with the start of Block 3 so wont be too far away and will give her a chance to get a slightly closer look at the boys! Thank you so much for your help. Hell definitely have a great night and Im sure youll be thanked for the kind gesture! Block A- row E. If there are any questions we haven't covered, please leave a question in the comments section. A good thing about your location for this show is that Madonna is having a catwalk leading out to a B-stage and youll be pretty close to the B-stage so this should give you a closer look at Madge too, Hi can you tell me if you are able to stand in block c with usher 2015 at the arena as me and my friends do not have seats together but was hoping to stand together :/. The front row in that block is actually E (not A) so youll only be 11 rows back. Im seeing Michael Buble tomorrow night, and were in Block 1, row EE in seats 44-45, I think they look good, but will the view be restricted? Just bought a ticket for Paul McCartney. Go for 3 or 9, lower tier if possible whichever row/seat is lowest and nearest stage. Birmingham Barclaycard Arena Nia National Indoor Arena Detailed Seat Row Numbers Concert Chart With Floor Lower Upper Tier Level Block Layout from www.mapaplan.com. The concert itself was excellent but really I wanted to review the arena. Hope that helps and look forward to seeing your pic(s) from the show! I wanted to get good seats as he has never seen a comedian live. I see numbered sections and rows but nothing even remotely similar to BK J Row R help Thanks. Its more of a show than a circus. Came here for a Bob Dylan concert which was awesome in its self however this arena is in the middle of this wonderful green space, it holds around 16,000 so is big but not too big. The block is side-on but seats 19 to 21 are fairly well located (youll essentially be sat at a right angle to the stage looking straight across it). $$ - $$$ Mediterranean Grill Croatian, $ Italian International Mediterranean, Speciality Museums Character Experiences. Thanks, Hi folks, have tickets for Janet in March 2016 and have section BK J Row R can anyone please help me decipher the seating chart as there is nothing online anywhere I can find that uses this format. I didnt really have a clue and I just put in best available which gave me a choice of a few, I chose the closest block to the stage, hope I did good. It is located at Altona Volkspark, adjacent to the football stadium Volksparkstadion and the Volksbank Arena in Hamburg's western . Please note that for some shows the floor seats are removed and the entire floor section is general admission standing. went last night. I have ordered tickets for madonna and were in block e row e. Hows the view from here?? We have no tickets available. Barry's Tickets Guarantees a 100% refund on any cancelled event. I miss that for concerts in Denmark. The O 2 World Hamburg fits up to 16,000 people. Block 12 Lower Row J Seats 532-534 Block 1 is in the tiered section next to the stage. Id like to know hows the view from block B, row YA for One Direction show in October. to find the full list of Barclaycard Arena - Birmingham concerts that have already been announced, across all genres, such as Rock , Pop , Country , Rap and K-pop . Were looking to book tickets for Michael McIntyre; to be seated on Block A, Row A. Barclaycard Arena Hamburg - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Follow Us. Is block D row V seats 14,15 any good? the view will be good! are we far away? Just bought tickets for Madonna, Block 1, Row K, seats 18 and 19, will we get a good view from here? Well done for getting tickets! Hi Vish, theyll be great, pretty close to the stage, nice viewing angle and not too high up. 03. Have a great time and be sure to upload a pic! Utilita Arena Birmingham, H (1) Utilita Arena Birmingham, pit (1) Utilita Arena Birmingham, Show deck. Also, I also noticed that when I booked the tickets, that tickets in Block 10 (directly opposite my block) are anything up to 3 times more expensive than mine. Great view from where we were sitting (block 2) but really needs the updatting asap! is there a big screen? Hi we are taking our daughters to see Frozen on ice and we are seated in Block 9 upper. Barclaycard Arena Information and Address Sylvesterallee 10 Hamburg, HH 22525 To buy Barclaycard Arena tickets for sale Hamburg at discounted prices, choose from the Barclaycard Arena Hamburg schedule and dates below. However, the back rows in these blocks are very high up. Thats what we hope to help with give people the tools/info to do as much research as possible before buying tickets! Main point in favour of Block 12 is of course that its at the front of the area, close to the stage Row DD is quite high up and it can get a little hot/stuffy so dress accordingly (tip: thin layers!). Have fun! The higher your seat number the better (they go up to around 452 in that block). Should be fine! The benefits are: A 20 per month fee (reduced to 15 for customers who hold Barclays Avios Rewards via a Barclays Premier current account) A sign-up bonus for new Barclaycard customers of 25,000 Avios if you spend 3,000 in three months. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I have done both and in fact I was closer at the concert I went to at 5PM so it all depends. Hi Use of the Members online portal to purchase tickets. Please note that there is no row I, O or Y. Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell or Share My Info | Sitemap NIA Seating Plan See the layouts for the NIA Barclaycard Arena Seating Plan in our gallery below. Brooklyn Nets take on the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday, March 5. Lower Tier blocks have rows from A up to U. Hey Sammy first Row is E and theres no Row I so youll be 9th row. These reviews are the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The only problem one might face is finding a taxi to get back home if you don't drive there yourself; so having some kind of a taxi-calling application on your phone is not a bad idea. I have seats for Michael Buble tomorrow nigh block b row u 15/18 are they good seats. Alle Events; . Are they good? Hi Dean well you cant go too wrong in the floor area if you like being in the thick of it. The only thing to bear in mind is youll be fairly high up in Row HH and it can be a little hot/stuffy so dress accordingly and keep some water on you! http://www.seatradar.com/sr/thanks-commenting). How was it? BK E row YA seat 26-27 can you tell me if I have a good seat please. We have tickets on Block G/P17 & 18 which are on the back row of the block for Michael Buble next week. Hey! As we have never been to the NIA, soon to be Barclaycard Arena, we were just wondering if we will be able to clearly see him or if he will just be a dot in the distance!?? Many thanks, Hi i have seats 315 316 317 block 8 row p marvel universe are these good seats at nec. I worry it could be too far from stage. Alcohol only . By Bus You can reach the venue on the below bus . hi i have just purchased tickets for ariana grande block 10 seats hh are they good seats. Thanks. Madison Square Garden; Hi, looking to buy Nicki Minaj tickets. Apologies again, now corrected. All Rights Reserved. . Rauw Alejandrobrings the Saturno World Tour 2023 withJABBAWOCKEEZto Brooklyn onFriday, March 24. Block E is nice and central (youll be on the side nearest to Block D). I have the choice of either block 03, lower tier J98 and J99 OR block 12, upper tier HH497 and HH498 for Michael Buble on 2nd Dec. The concert itself was excellent but really I wanted to review the arena. I would like to know if the view will be blocked by the sound deck they have in the middle? (Click Continue reading Wir mchten gerne Sitzpltze. Lower Sections 1 12 Live Birmingham 26 Apr 2023 Utilita Arena Koobit. Hi, my seats for One Direction are BK B, Row P, Seats 26-27, can you tell me what side of the catwalk well be on and how close we will be? The 15,800 capacity venue was renamed the Barclaycard Arena in December 2014 following a 26m . Barclays Arena. I have tickets for block 3, row HH, seats 126 and 127 Is it a good view from there? FIND TICKETS EVENT INFO. Each photo is labelled with the block, row and (usually) seat number and was taken by a real fan from the seat in question. so sorry 2 DAYS!!!! not that I can do much about it now lol hi we have seats for bk a row q seats 13 -14 can you tell where these are thankyou. The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium is an indoor sports arena, in Mumbai, Maharashtra.The facility seats 5,000 people. Thank you, hi, we are wondering if we got good seats for prodigy Bk5 row r 234-5? Any info be great. Otherwise, our general advice for those blocks would be as follows: - If in Block 1 aim for seat number of 28 or above the higher the better. Alcohol only available to over 18s ID may be required. Just one more thing, I also have tickets for the Monday date in Block E, i have row S seats 24&25 are 24&25 near the left or right of the block? O2 World Volksparkstadion Stadium Barclaycard Club Concert Png 1311x973px Area Arena Box Free. Barclays Arena Sylvesterallee 10 22525 Hamburg Ticket-Hotline 040 - 80 60 20 80. Anywhere between 495 and 530 should be fine. We think youre in the very front row of Block 2s lower tier and youll be sitting roughly in the middle so you should have a good view and be in a good position to enjoy the atmosphere too. block b is in the middle of the floor, closest to the stage. Detailed Seating Plan Utilita Arena Birmingham. TicketSeating provides premium tickets for the best and sold-out events including cheap Barclays Arena tickets as well as Barclays Arena information. Please help. SSE HYDRO, GLASGOW: Detailed seating plan including row and seat numbers. The front row is E not A in this arrangement which means you are only 9 rows back! What do you think? Brooklyn Nets take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday, March 23. Tom Grennan at Utilita Arena Birmingham. Hallo. Have a great time. Directions. Well done for getting some! Hey Ive just booked tickets to see one direction on the 19th, I got block f row e is this quite a good view of the stage? Hi Reyna we have produced a very detailed seating plan (down to the individual seat) for that venue Hi, Ive only got a booking confirmation for 1D next October which says Ticket Details: Block F/D 5-6 (2). Hi Manda yes these are lower tier tickets on the side, good angle and decent location within Block 2. You can view, download or print a full, high resolution (detailed, large) version of this image by clicking on the plan itself. Liverpool Echo Arena Seat Numbers Detailed Seating Plan Mapaplan Com. Hi Kelly Block 9 Row EE is quite high up and quite far back in the block. Hi Tolani, if you have a look at the photo above that is taken from Block 001. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Because I had to buy the first seats offered, Im now a little concerned from the comments above that I appear to be in a flat seated section. Thanks. The Barclaycard Center is located in one of the most central points of Madrid, the Salamanca district. Bit worried this is going to be a shocking view? Newsletter Tickets 040 - 80 60 20 80. Hi Karishma no doubt youre aware its right at the back but at least youll get a dead-on straight view of the stage and both screens. Don Broco + Very Special Guests Papa Roach + Dance Gavin Dance 24 March 2023. What concerts are happening at Barclaycard Arena - Birmingham in 2023? Don't worry - it's still free . Hi Joy since you want your tickets in a specific configuration the best thing would be to call the ticketing company as soon as possible and book over the telephone since the website will just give you 9 in a row. It is situated right in the For more information on group outings, please visit brooklynnets.com/groups, Copyright 2023 Thx, Hey Hayley sure, youll have a good view. Im worried Ive paid too much for rubbish seats. Hi sorry for sounding off at you didnt realise !! The only arena I have been to where the staff is so rude and unwilling to help it ruins your whole experience. Hi i have to tickets, Block 12 row DD seats 519-520, what view is this? Thanks, Hi, I have tickets for a comedian as a birthday present for my other half. Events & Tickets. Show - Theatre Large Standing. Hey Emily, theyre great seats not too far back and close to the stage (youll be roughly level with the middle of Block A). If youre in Block G, dont panic, you still wont be too far from the end of the catwalk and also the NIA isnt so huge that youll be watching a tiny little dot on the main stage either. Utilita Arena Birmingham Section 11 Lower Row S Seat 470 Michael Ball And Alfie Boe Tour Back Together Shared Anonymously. Plenty of snack options including my favourite - pretzels! I'm sure you are aware of the fact that football is only played at Volksparkstadion, next door - why not go and see the real thing! If you do, would love to hear from you after the show and get a snapshot for the gallery, Hi We have seats in lower block 2 row E seat 91 and 92. Programme was 10 which is far too pricey and the . Hi, how is the view from upper block 10 ,row hh ,seats 428/9? Thanks. We booked to see Andrea Bocelli at the Barclaycard Arena. Do you think these seats will be ok ? Wanting to but tickets for the Michael Buble concert at NIA. Have a great time whens the show? April Fools Comedy JamfeaturingRip Micheals & more to be announcedcomes to BrooklynonSaturday, April 1. Just wondering which you think would be the best to have? Nope sorry just found out its Leeds haha!! View the Barclaycard Arena - Madrid maps and Barclaycard Arena - Madrid seating charts for Barclaycard Arena - Madrid in Madrid, 28009. . Thank you. I think they are good seats as Saw them at this venue in June 2004 and we were in the same block and had the same sort of seats. Aufgrund der Leinwand war die Bhne immer im Blick, Klang und Lautstrke ok. Der Innenbereich war nicht bestuhlt. Everyone at seatradar.com are music/live event fans themselves and understand that its tough when tickets cost so much money and you dont end up with great seats. Please enable your Javascript to see this page as it is meant to appear! All in all a great venue for concerts etc easily accessible, good food at sensible prices, serious security and not overly expensive. Birmingham Genting Arena Nec Lg Detailed Seat Numbers Seating Plan Mapaplan Com. Da ich noch nie in diesem Stadion war, bin ich mir unsicher mit der Platzkategorie. - If in Block 12 aim for 520 or below the lower the better. The arena is approximately 10-20 minute walk from all 4 stations alternatively each station is a few minutes away by taxi. Our seats are block 5 (upper) LL 174. What would the views be like from the following seats I have concert tickets for 5SOS on the 6th June and my seats are Block E, C3-C5 are these good seats? Hello Ive got tickets for my daughter for 1 direction, block 4 lower, row T, seats 126 127, how is the view from there? Block A is to the right as you look out from the stage. Hi Ash, if you look at our plan, they are in the Upper Tier (dark green area) in the block between the ones marked 3 and 4. View of Ed Sheeran at Utilita Arena Birmingham from Seat Block 3 submitted by Martin Cox. My 9 yr old daughter is a massive Ariana Grande fan and Im surprising her with a ticket so would be nice if she had a decent veiw of her thanks. Row EE is slightly further back and higher up in the block but not obscenely so you should be fine! According to users of SeatingPlan.net, Seat Blocks at Utilita Arena Birmingham get an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 which means that Seat Block D is rated above the venue average. 2x Westlife Tickets Arena Birmingham 22 06 19 In B94 Solihull For 180 00 Shpock. Hi The O 2 World Hamburg is Northern Germany's biggest multipurpose state-of-the-art arena. Hi, what did they think of the seats please as we are going in January. Sadly when I rang 5 minutes later, I was given NN. At the Disco 4 March 2023. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDIV27wJbKU, (If weve helped please click here and help to spread the word! Barclaycard Arena Hamburg Attraction Reviews Tickets S Transportation Address Opening Hours Attractions Hotels And Food Near. youd be in the left hand side of the block. Ungefhr auf halber Hhe. Just so you know Block 9 starts at Row E (i.e. Good luck! The Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham is changing its name from next month.. What restaurants are near Barclaycard Arena Hamburg? It is easy to reach from the German A7 autobahn and is easy to park with many onsite carparks. thanks! our seats are block 1 row EE seats 19 18, have I chose well??? You've checked the seating plan, now make your you get your a-ha tickets! Have tickets for block 12 lower E515-518 didnt realise on front row ground level, will view be restricted ? We recently attended this concert at the Hamburg Barclaycard Arena. I couldnt believe we would be allocated the very back row seats MM block 10 when I opted for the most expensive prices 170 inc . Pics of : Barclaycard Arena Interactive Seating Chart. EVENT INFO FIND TICKETS. Barclaycard Arena App. Despite being allowed in for the previous 3 sessions. Max Giesinger. A half litre of beer was 5.50 so not too bad. What are you seeing? I tried to book online and was going for GG, , but it wouldnt complete transaction. Inside, you can enjoy a few places to eat and drink. Please could you tell me how many seats there are across each of Blocks A, B & C? Problem is I am really scared of heights , we did want lower seats but couldn't get them. See the layouts for the NIA Barclaycard ArenaSeating Plan in our gallery below. Fantastic concert experience. It says were in BK D row J Seats 10&11 .. do they have a good view? Originally an outdoor stadium, it was established in 1957 and the foundation stone was laid by the former Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Yashwantrao Chavan; and the facility is administered by National Sports Club of India. Leave a comment below and well do our best to help! Ive got tickets there later this year and would love to know the answer! Find Barclaycard Arena - Madrid, events and information. Buy a-ha Tickets via Ticketmaster! Thanks, I mean June 5th not June 6th but im sure its the same. The arena is approximately 10-20 minute walk from all 4 stations alternatively each station is a few minutes away by taxi. People will almost inevitably stand up and that could of course make it a little more difficult for him/her to see but as youll only be 3 rows back you should be able to find an angle through! The pitch size (dimensions) is 115 yd (105 m) long by 75 yd (69 m) wide. No more guesswork! Arena Birmingham Seated Seating Plan. Groups & Education; See Coaches; Current Vacancies; Browse Tickets. Hope that helps and look forward to seeing your pic(s) from the show! 98% of travelers recommend this experience. The photo in the gallery is actually from Row NN and as you can see, the view is fine (although the fan in question may have zoomed in slightly). Events & Tickets. I have looked at seating plans and it says the numbers only go up to 18? As is usual these days, security was tight so allow plenty of time for any possible delays. Brooklyn Nets take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday, March 21. Disabled visitor information faqs parking hospitality and how to get to Utilita Arena Birmingham can be found here. Seating charts with seat & row numbers. Myself Tour withLola Brooke, J.I. Wanting to purchase michael buble tickets for tomorrow. HIGHLIGHTS. If you just want a good view, then go between 12PM-5PM or before when the doors open. I was looking to buy Ben Howard tickets and was wondering what would be better; Lower tier Block 3 Row S OR Standing? Thanks, Got tickets bk E row h seats 9/10 are these good seats to stage please for barclaycard arena formally known as nia. Hi i got 2 tickets to see ariana, i got BK A Row D, Seats 3&4, how is the view from there.? Inside, the arena is situated on 3 circular floors with access to the 3 tiers of the arena. Hi Kerry, youll have a good view The layout is different to a usual end-stage concert of course, the dance floor is where the floor-standing/flat-seating area would usually be. :/. Thanks, Also tickets for a diff concert blk 1 upper row bb? 11:30 - Utilita Arena Birmingham, Birmingham, WMD, GB. Latest tickets, events, hotels, parking, seating plan, reviews for Utilita Arena Birmingham . Have a great time and please do come back to upload a pic! Myself Tour withLola Brooke, J.I. The red light milieu of St. Pauli in Hamburg with a table dance visit and much more. I also cannot stand for long periods of time which makes it difficult on the floor seating as more than often people stand during concerts . Block 1- row E. The building itself was very nice and i would say well designed as a multi-purpose arena. 90% of travelers recommend this experience. We are going to the Arena next April. I presume therell be no problem with me putting her on my shoulders? &BoubaSavageto. They seem a long way back are they OK? Not a bad place to sit but if you want to be right in the heart of the action or youre prepared to turn up early and secure a place right at the front then standing might suit you better! Hi, we have purchased seats for disney on ice- whats the layout? So unfortunately you wont be on the same side as the catwalk but you wont be too far from it if we had to guess wed say that the end of the B-stage will be roughly level with what would be Row K in Block E if there were no catwalk. I've been to several concerts in this arena. How did it turn out? Hi Heather it will depend a bit on exact seat and row numbers but here are some general guidelines to help you choose: Blocks 3 and 4: The upper tier at the NIA is not too bad, particularly the lower few rows. Hi Abb they are quite far back difficult to describe in words how big she will be well try to source a photo for you. Wrde den Platz wieder nehmen. Lower tier is great and seats 126 and 127 are in a good location since they are right on the aisle between Blocks 3 and 4 so that much closer to the stage and also easy to get in/out. The floor area will be slightly different for the 1D concert but this wont affect you in Block 4. hello, I have an enquiry so I have an option to swap my tickets bl 12 row dd seats 519-520 for bk 12, row k (lower tier) seats 515-516 which seats do you think will offer a better view?!!! Well look out for a photo tonight! Booked block 12 row j seat 527 what will the view be like. Was refused entry to the final. Hi I have booked to see Ariana Grande and got block 6 row m whats view like please? Utilita Arena Birmingham Tickets 2022 2023 Event Schedule Seating Chart. Rosalie can send you a pic by email but cannot upload it here (user has not yet formally submitted it to the site). Please call one of the Amplify team on 0844 338 0333. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. Hi Sharon thats understandable! Will we have a good view of the stage or just a side view? Hi Rob you dont say which Block youre in (BK usually just stands for block) but from the seat numbers it seems youre in Block 7? Detailed seating layout showing seat and row numbers of the Birmingham Barclaycard Arena (NIA National Indoor Arena), view from your seat, virtual 3d viewer, interactive plan tour, best rows guide, flat floor standing & seating, lower & upper tier blocks map, hot tickets review. Fan photos around Utilita Arena Birmingham. Im seating at section BK 3 ,Row M seats 119-116 for the One adirection concert. The 90,000-capacity venue (105,000 combined seating and standing) is the second largest stadium in Europe, and serves as England's national stadium. Acoustics not brilliant but arrangements and facilities more than make up for this. Hi, about to purchase tickets for Kevin Hart in Jan, wondering what seating is better? We are a party of 9 who wish to see the Tattoo again in November. Usual comments re: being in a floor seating area apply (i.e. ich war im Dezember in Hamburg bei Yello gewesen. HI, my friend (who lives in Wales and I live in Worcester) bought tickets for Strictly tomorrow afternoon but sadly she has had a family bereavement and doesnt feel up to going and has really kindly said I can have them. See . &BoubaSavageto Brooklyn onSaturday, March 4. I hold a disabled badge is there an answer to my problem as I would love to see Olly Muirs in concert, Hi Pam, the venue run a dedicated ticketline for accessible seats. very good seats, A friend of mine has booked two tickets for Michael McIntyre in September and we are in Block H which I am aware is at the back and in the middle. Thanks in advance, Hi! pretty good seating. The arena has a good stage area which can be seen from all areas and a great sound system. All Barclaycard Arena - Hamburg tickets are backed by the Vivid Seats 100% Buyer Guarantee. Birmingham barclaycard arena nia resorts world arena birmingham nec arena birmingham view from seat block 3 on tour seating plan arena birmingham. Did you find out where section BK is in the end? Very easy parking, where they allocate the cars into several parking lots, so everyone doesn't have to go out the same way after a concert. I recently bought 1d tickets and im block 11 lower, row Q and seats 480+ something, I think, could you tell me if I will have a good view from these seats considering there will be a catwalk. Hi Tasha theyre in the front-middle section of the block which itself is of course the middle of three blocks going out from the stage so not too far back at all and should provide a decent view. at Barclay Card Arena Janet Jackson Also we are in block 3 upper AA any reviews on these seats please x seats 123. (Click on images to enlarge). Hi I selected floor seats but in the commotion Im not sure what kind of view we have? Parking at the Arena starts at 2.50 for up to two hours and then goes up in increments depending on how long you are parked for. A7 autobahn and is easy to park with many onsite carparks yes these are lower tier tickets the. Interactive Barclays Center seating Chart upper 1 Arena Birmingham, H ( )! Good stage area which can be seen from all 4 stations alternatively each station a! He has never seen a comedian live Volksparkstadion Stadium Barclaycard Club concert Png 1311x973px area Arena Box.. The block a diff concert blk 1 upper row bb remotely similar BK. A comedian as a multi-purpose Arena and a great time and pls do come back to upload a pic the. If we got good seats at the concert itself was very nice and would... An Indoor sports Arena, in Mumbai, Maharashtra.The facility seats 5,000 people ) wide Birmingham section lower. Row Numbers concert Chart with floor lower upper tier ) will the view from block. Viewing angle barclaycard arena seating plan decent location within block 2 ) but really needs the asap... For concerts etc easily accessible, good angle and not too high up such.: http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=BDIV27wJbKU, ( if weve helped please here... The staff is so rude and unwilling to help it ruins your whole experience a shocking?! The only Arena i have just purchased tickets for block 3 row s or standing U are! Mumbai, Maharashtra.The facility seats 5,000 people if weve helped please click here and help to spread word... X27 ; s tickets Guarantees a 100 % refund on any cancelled event 316 317 block 8 p! To purchase tickets for a diff concert blk 1 upper row bb stage please for Barclaycard Arena - in! Up in the block but not obscenely so you know block 9 upper Together Shared Anonymously Layout!, Birmingham, Birmingham, WMD, GB please click here and help spread. Hey Sammy first row is E not a in this Arena O 2 World Hamburg is Northern Germany & x27. Tour seating plan Mapaplan Com the show for rubbish seats to over 18s may... Ya seat 26-27 can you tell me if i have seats for Michael Buble tomorrow nigh B. And please do come back to upload a pic, will view any... Attraction reviews tickets s Transportation Address Opening Hours Attractions Hotels and food Near seats please seats!, serious security and not of Tripadvisor LLC Arena Box Free Center seating Chart available, all... For Michael Buble tomorrow nigh block B row U 15/18 are they good seats at.... ; hi, looking to buy Nicki Minaj tickets be in the commotion im not sure what kind of we. The entire floor section is general admission standing immer im Blick, Klang und ok.... Arena tickets as well as Barclays Arena tickets as well as Barclays Arena Sylvesterallee 10 22525 Hamburg 040... And how to get to Utilita Arena Birmingham percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this that. My shoulders Ed Sheeran at Utilita Arena Birmingham nec Arena Birmingham, WMD, GB bin ich mir mit... So flat shoes rather than heels is generally a better idea for the Michael Buble tomorrow nigh B! As a birthday present for my other half seating Chart available, with all venue configurations Vivid seats 100 Buyer. Concerts etc easily accessible, good angle and not too high up and quite far in! Plan including row and seat Numbers seating barclaycard arena seating plan including row and seat seating... Aa any reviews on these seats please as we are going in January +. A look at the concert i went for block 1 row EE is quite too... All areas and a great night and im sure its the same biggest state-of-the-art... Purchased tickets for the one adirection concert be on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday, March.! That have a good view Birmingham Genting Arena nec Lg Detailed seat Numbers seating plan Arena Birmingham from block. Booked block 12 row J seats 10 & 11.. do they have a good stage area which can seen! Daughters to see Frozen on ice and we are seated in block E is nice and i would like know... Venue configurations better idea for the one adirection concert it is meant to appear security was so... Weve helped please click here and help to spread the word Center seating Chart available, all! A, B & C announcedcomes to BrooklynonSaturday, up and quite far back in the im! A multi-purpose Arena may be required in all a great venue for concerts etc easily accessible, angle! Seat 26-27 can you tell me how many seats there are across each of a. Going to be announcedcomes to BrooklynonSaturday, april 1 see the layouts for the NIA Barclaycard plan. When i rang 5 minutes later, i have tickets for the best and sold-out events cheap! Wanted to get to Utilita Arena Birmingham, WMD, GB a 100 % Buyer Guarantee very nice central... Latest tickets, block 12 lower row s or standing central ( be... Previous 3 sessions found out its Leeds haha! BrooklynonSaturday, april 1 link: http: //www.youtube.com/watch?,! # x27 ; t worry - it & # x27 ; t get them Arena Koobit the best sold-out. Nec Lg Detailed seat row Numbers concert Chart with floor lower upper tier ) will view... Like please Hotels, parking, seating plan Mapaplan Com when i rang minutes. Great venue for concerts etc easily accessible, good food at sensible prices, serious security not... Close to the stage 75 yd ( 105 m ) long by 75 yd ( 105 m ).... Lg Detailed seat Numbers Klang und Lautstrke ok. der Innenbereich war nicht bestuhlt quite central too so in... Not too high up to where the staff is so rude and unwilling to help it your... Seem a long way back are they good seats as there is not enough leg room ; checked. On Tuesday, March 21 higher your seat number the better ( they up! Decent view sorry just found out its Leeds haha! A7 autobahn is... For Kevin Hart in Jan, wondering what barclaycard arena seating plan be better ; lower tier if whichever! These are lower tier if possible whichever row/seat is lowest and nearest stage & 11.. do have! Next to the 3 tiers of the stairs arent the best to have presume therell be no problem me! - if in block 12 aim for 520 or below the lower the better dimensions is! Thick of it aim for 520 or below the lower the better birthday for! But im sure its the same leave a comment below and well do our to... Good seats to stage please for Barclaycard Arena - Hamburg tickets are backed the. Birmingham is changing its name from next month.. what restaurants are Near Barclaycard Arena Fools Comedy JamfeaturingRip &. On any cancelled event you look out from the show ) from stage. Your Javascript to see Andrea Bocelli at the concert itself was very nice and (... Snack options including my favourite - pretzels block D row V seats 14,15 any good 10 Hamburg... Link: http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=BDIV27wJbKU, ( if weve helped please here. The German A7 autobahn and is easy to reach from the show Browse tickets enjoy a few away... X seats 123 in block 9 row EE seats 19 18, have look... 1 Arena Birmingham 7 upper 1 Arena Birmingham 7 upper 1 Arena Birmingham 7 upper Arena. The updatting asap much research as possible before buying tickets Club concert Png 1311x973px area Arena Box.. Accessible, good food barclaycard arena seating plan sensible prices, serious security and not overly expensive so allow of... I have done both and in fact i was looking to buy Nicki Minaj tickets seats 14,15 any good please! Get your a-ha tickets 3 sessions upper, row YA for one Direction in... And facilities more than make up for this are across each of blocks a, B &?... Row V seats 14,15 any good could you tell me if i have just purchased for. The percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a look the! See Frozen on ice and we are wondering if we got good.. Many onsite carparks so all in all we think you should be fine far too pricey and the entire section! Rows from a up to around 452 in that block ) go too wrong the... Turned out it was much better than anticipated layouts for the one adirection.! Realise on front row is E not a ) so youll be on Sacramento. From a up to around 452 in that block is actually E ( a... Section 11 lower row J seats 10 & 11.. do they have in middle! Aim for 520 or below the lower the better ( they go up to around in! Sitting ( block 2 ) but really i wanted to get good seats at nec & more to announcedcomes. Brilliant but arrangements and facilities more than make up for this product that have a decent view so not bad. Grande block 10, row hh, seats 126 barclaycard arena seating plan 127 is a... Plan, reviews for this product that have a good seat please most central points of Madrid the... Very high up be good to see the Tattoo again in November decent view, wondering what is. At row E ( not a in this Arena is slightly further back and higher up in block! To know Hows the view be restricted decent view 12 lower E515-518 didnt realise on front row E. Back in the floor, closest to the 3 tiers of the stairs arent the best to have viewing and...