It was just about 3 o'clock and it was Thursday, so it was no surprise when he saw the kid's smiling face. 100% positive. Slips Out(ao3) - AimAim94Rating: General, Summary: Peter accidentally calls Tony Stark Dad., The darkest hour is just before the dawn (ao3) - StarryKnight09Rating: Teen And Up, This is Dr. Nguyen. Or: Tony and Peter pretend to be father and son for the Rogues because people kept mistaking them for family anyway. Repeating themselves., 5 Times Peter Made Tony Laugh Out Loud (ao3) - grilledcheesingT, 16k. Spidey Adventures Are Out There! Harley Stark, Peter Stark, Morgan Stark are each child Peter Parker Stark has been living with Tony and Pepper Stark for nearly 6 years now, though no one knows. a little white lie (ao3) - LethalBookshelves Rating: General Summary: It all started when the Rogues were supposed to move back into the Tower after their pardons. He lifted his head and looked over at Ned who was already talking excitedly do you think I'll get to meet- nope this was definitely real. standing in the gallows(ao3) -parkrstarkRating: Teen And Up. Summary:Five years. Were Gonna Have to do This Together (ao3) - edibnaRating: Mature. Until the day he cant. For Peter, this means he loses May to natural causes, not something he could ever save her from. The Avengers find out that Tony suddenly have a kid in his life, and they all quickly fall in love with the little boy too. Even Darkness Must Pass(ao3) - Finely Honed (jaqen_hgar) M, 15k. -This is my first book, so Just a compilation of various scenarios in which Peter's class/Flash discover Peter knows or is related to Tony Stark. Michelle Jones is a ten year old half-orphan with an enhanced mind and a chip on her shoulder.Ned Leeds is a twelve year old computer genius who may be magic.SX-24 is an experiment. Ten years later, Ben Parker is shot dead under suspicious circumstances. Summary: In which the author indulges herself in some shameless Irondad/Spiderson with fluff, angst and everything in between because she needs more of that in her life. Everyone is alive and happy. Summary: An enemy from Tonys past comes back to get him. Summary: When theres a newborn Stark on the horizon Peter starts to question his place in the family he has come to view as his own. A laugh falls in his ears, tickling the hair on the nape of his neck. Calm down Peter, its only the AVENGERS(ao3) -Idek_AnymoreRating: Teen And Up. Not really. I mean how could he ask for more. I know dad behavior when I see it.Tony blinked multiple consecutive times, processing the statement. Or, so they thought. Whos The Kid? Work Search: First circuit board at four, engine at six, the future of Stark Industries. built from scraps (ao3) - peterstankRating: Teen And Up, Summary: Everybody needs someone. And the truth came out(ao3) -Whaatimidoing31T, 4k. A mission with the Avengers doesnt quite go to plan. Tony Stark: A genius billionaire who has lost his parents, his son, and in time, his happiness to the likes of the enhanced. Years pass and Tony learns that he actually is a half decent dad. Lovely London Sky(ao3) -writerllofllworldsPairing: NoneRating: Not Rated, Summary: Spiderman was a kid. Tony began. reveals something that Tony already knew, but may not have been ready to accept. With a grieving superhero teenager on his hands, Tony is going to have to figure it out quick, if he wants Peter to ever be able to move on and be happy. Five years of Peters life, gone. Petewhat are you doing, man? Sam asked, leaning against the wall near the kitchen. This is my first oneshot'book', so I can say I tried at least XD. Please. Hell, hed love it if Flash would remember, and that was a bad sign. Figured it out, yet? Mj and Peter have surprise. None of them have pasts to return to, even if they could- but maybe, together, they could have a future. But when the four-year-olds wide eyes blinked at him, Tony was struck with the sudden realization that maybe that had been a lie. Walking The Wire(ao3) -emquinPairing: Pepper/Tony, Mary Parker/Tony, Steve/TonyRating: Not Rated. 5 times tony forgot peter was just a kid(ao3) -parkrstarkPairing: NoneRating: Teen And Up, Adventures In Babysitting(ao3) -Slytherin2013Pairing: Steve/TonyRating: General. 25 Feb/23. Tony always knew Peter Parker existed. Dont Judge a Knife by Its Color(ao3) - blondsak, Grace_d, whumphoarderRating: Teen And Up, Summary: Whoa, hold up, hang on, he says, taking a step closer to get a better look. Summary: Peter temporarily loses his powers after ignoring Tonys orders and stepping into a fight bigger than himself.Now, Tony has to take care of an injured Peter who cant use his enhanced metabolism to heal faster, all the while feeling guilty about having failed to protect the boy. Stark Men Are Made Of Hope(ao3) -Gothic_LolitaPairing: NoneRating: General. Everything happened so fast, Peter truly doesnt remember exactly how they got to the hospital. Peters Never-ending Stubborness (ao3) - karenninaaaRating: Teen And Up. How will Peter navigate this all. 3. one of two parts that fit, complete, or complement one another. who knew, right? Rated M for a reason! Or: Peter using a strangers phone to call Tony for help, from the (very confused) strangers perspective, press zero to speak to a long lost relative (ao3) - ciaconnaaRating: General, Summary:Hello, thank you for calling Stark Industries, this is Melissa speaking. None of it mattered because he knew. And if you need a friend, then please just say the word (ao3) - frostysunflowersT, 2k. Peter didn't feel safe. It had been a week since Tony told Peter he couldn't be Spider-Man anymore. More and more secrets are revealed as they dig deeper, and the Avengers are finding it just a bit more difficult to trust one another. What is even her life, Gone in a Second(ao3) -Avengers_WhoreT, 14k. Accepting the Tides (ao3) - Emma_AnacortesT, 78k. Summary: Tony and Bucky have a bit of a scare when they realise that their sons hands are inexplicably sticky. Tony, please, please for the love of god tell me that you have Peter with you! Youre Spiderman., The kid is practically hyperventilating, staring at her with those damn eyes. Youre telling me, he swallowed, that my body thinks Im Peters dad?And it has prepared itself for parenthood in response, yes.After a simple brain scan, F.R.I.D.A.Y. Summary: A series of Peters firsts through Tonys eyes. He points at Peter, his voice getting higher as he goes: P uh Peter, right? Summary: Five times the Avengers didnt meet Tonys kid and the one time they did. Tony Stark is a man who spends his days on the edge of a cliff. There were hundreds of files in front of him. ***Peters class goes on a field trip to Stark Industries, where Peter is an actual intern now, and this is, apparently, how that session goes, Hes Our Goober(ao3) -battybatzgirlRating: General, Summary: You got shot, the girl snaps. He had been tortured, abused, or depressed. Actually, it started when Peter jokingly called Tony dad in front of them. Hell, he hardly remembered what the guy looked like. A Bite-Sized Experience (ao3) - Buckets_Of_StarsRating: Teen And Up. About Us; Staff; Camps; Scuba. He opened his mouth to talk again-. he watches them with the others, and suddenly remembers. Yes, thats the key word, the most awful word in the English tongue. Summary: Peter Parker: intern, Spider-Man, has never met Tony Stark in his life. School ends as well, and summer finally arrives after a long wait. Tony always knew Peter Parker existed. If youd rather I come back in two weeks, I could-. Summary: and the one time he didnt have to. Excuse me?Tony, Steve said now, how long have you had a son? Please consider turning it on! "Okay." Tony was taken aback from Peter's willingness to give back the suit. It isnt long after the team starts to fall apart that Peter goes missing. I have kids, Clint said. Word got around the tower that Tony wouldn't let Peter be Spider-Man. But Michelle Jones is not the world, and neither is Tony Stark. Occasional takeovers by Ned and MJ. (sequal: Welcome back) 5 Times Anxiety Gets the Best of Peter and 1 Time He Doesnt Let It (ao3) - hopeless_hopeT, 6k. They were in the middle of a mission when he got the call. Hi Tony, Peter tried again, brain coming to a fault as he grinned. Tony Stark and May Parker co-parent Peter and somehow the Avengers translate this into him cheating on Pepper), you can call me son (ao3) - jaybaybayRating: General. Is that a toy knife? It Takes a Village (or a team of superheroes)(ao3) -aven_gardesteve/tonyT, 33k. Five times Peter Accidentally Called Tony Dad, and The One Time Tony Called Him Son. (English isn't my first language and I don't have a beta reader but enjoy!). Family only. She repeated in a finalizing tone. It was probably Peter, Tony decided. Summary: While dealing with his sons car accident and a rapidly-dissolving marriage, Tony is drawn to Peters surgeon, Dr. Stephen Strange. (Especially when said mind was already broken to begin with. This mission was a bit of an all-hands-on-deck situation, one that required most of the team, including the big brain of Mr. Stark himself. He wishes more than anything that he could figure out who his parents were and if they were still alive. Theyre sure. Tony isnt impressed at being stalked by an eight year old, Time Will Tell (ao3) - TonyStarkissistT, 166k. Tony notices every time, though, and it means so much more to him than he thought it would. So FRIDAY, Bucky, and Peter have a system in place to help Tony through the darkness in his mind, the system is named Code Mauve. Unfortunately for Tony, the rest of the Avengers want to come too. Morgan and Peters rescue depends on convincing the newbie working the phones over at the Stark Industries customer service line that theyre the real deal. Summary: Tony sighed as he sat in the armchair by the window, glancing to his side to see the empty armchair where Pepper had spent her evenings. Summary: Peter loves playing pranks on Tony. The sticky situation(ao3) -Self_conscious_messT, 8k. Were Gonna Have to do This Together (ao3) - edibnaT, 156k. Tony wants desperately to reconnect with Peter. Summary: Its been months since the events of Civil War, and the Avengers are doing their best to remain a team, having promised to forgive and forget. amnesia, erasing the last few years of his life. He doesnt want to go on a vacation to Mr Starks lake house to see Pepper and Morgan, but May doesnt leave it up to him, and on the last day of school, Happy is waiting to drive him there. His kid is going to be grounded for life, that he swears. Peter Parker grew up unaware of his superhero father, admiring Iron Man from afar and unaware that one day he would too become a super-hero - an Avenger. (Where Steve wants to ban Clint from bringing things home from alternative dimensions, until he doesnt. Five Times Peter Parker Pretended to Be Asleep (ao3) - blondsakG, 16k. Fuck you, Spidey, the mugger replies, fumbling for the knife before scrambling back to his feet and brandishing the weapon at Peter. While he has healed physically, mentally he cant stop seeing himself dying. Lost and Confused (ao3) - Capstar98Rating: General, Summary: Peter doesnt know where his is, but he knows hes safe when Tonys around. Suddenly his life flashed before his eyes, and he was now the son of Tony and Pepper Stark Contains Endgame spoilers Read that first before this! How long has he been watching him unravel? Summary: An alternate universe in which just about everything is the same up through Spider-Man: Homecoming, except that Tony is Peters biological father. (ao3) - yourgaydadRating: Teen And Up. So is there any reason the future biggest nepotism baby of the generation is walking around empty dusty offices?- he asked him jokingly. Peter struggles to figure out where he belongs within all the changes, Harley is as sarcastic as ever, and Parker luck has never beenwellParker luck is still Parker luck, The Avengers at Disney World AKA The Biggest Mistake of Tony Starks Life (ao3) - percyjacksonfan9261wanda/vision, mj/peterT, 142k. Unfortunately for them, Tony Starks latest invention has been stolen and recovering it causes tension to reappear. From Peter Parker and Shuri becoming the best of friends to Vision roping everyone into a marriage proposal, Tony had no idea the amount of chaos he would be descending onto the Happiest Place on Earth. !One unfortunate encounter starts a chain of frustrating events; in the process of which, Peters insecurities are examined. (Update schedule is anywhere between one day and three weeks. When a terrible accident claims the life of May Parker, Tony Stark steps up as Peters guaridan. Peter has a feeling he isn't going to be left alone any time soon.______. Then, the worst thing imaginable happens. Fire in my Soul verse (ao3) - SyoshoHiataki56k, Summary: In which Toni Stark has grown as a person, not letting the Rogues get to her now that they have been pardoned. Five Things Tony Didnt Know (ao3) - TinyAndAngryG, 14k, Five Times Peter was Tonys Son and One Time Tony was his Dad (ao3) - zojnksT, 13k. Peter Parker Stark is the secret son of the billionaire, Tony Stark and his wife, Pepper Stark. Scuba Certification; Private Scuba Lessons; Scuba Refresher for Certified Divers; Try Scuba Diving; Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) He was at a loss of what to do. Summary: peter parker has no one to come for career day or does he? Unknown to him, May left custody of Peter in the hands of Tony Stark, who, even though he wants kids, has no idea how to actually raise one. ----Stephen manages to save Tony Stark. Two years later, and the team is starting to figure it out. Julian Edward Davis was born 3 AM September 12th 2001 to Elena Marsha Davis and Anthony Edward Stark at Mass General Hospital. Five Times Peter Said Sorry to Tony Stark, peter parker fainting like a victorian madame for ten minutes straight, ill take my heart clean apart (if it helps yours beat), How to Confuse the Avengers (Mostly Steve), i let you carve your name all over my insides, Its love, this time its love, my foolish heart, youre just trying to do your best for a kid whos lost control, And if you need a friend, then please just say the word, come morning light (you and Ill be safe and sound), Five Times Peter was Tonys Son and One Time Tony was his Dad, press zero to speak to a long lost relative, Show Me Where the Sun Comes Through the Sky, The Avengers at Disney World AKA The Biggest Mistake of Tony Starks Life. Fifteen years later, he meets him.). Who Saves The Hero(ao3) -CamelotQueenRating: Teen And Up. Tonybeing the devil that he isdecided to go along with it. He waits for his rescue. But they soon learn that they barely have to act at all. 5 Times Everyone Thought Spider-Man was Iron Mans Favorite Superhero (ao3) - madastheseaG, 3k. Then there's his new English teacher, Mr Blofis and the son who looks nothing like him who drops in to give him his lunch. So why is he driving like an absolute maniac towards the tower (a hastily repurchased tower to stand in place of the decimated compound) with a roiling churn of something bitter and painful in his stomach. The next morning, Ned is dropping off a now two-year-old Peter at Tonys. Or: sometimes, faking sleep can work to your advantage. He watched as the Parkers gathered their things and carried Peter away, smiling at each other as Ben rested a hand on May's back. Bucky nodded, tried to believe his own words, and followed Steve onto the common floor, a wall of sound hitting them as they entered. Bend The Definition Of Fate(ao3) -Ashleyparker2815122k, built from scraps (ao3) - peterstankT, 138k. "H-he t-t-took my clothes. Peter whispered, before choking out a painful sounding sob. My Dad is My Hero (ao3) - velarisstarsRating: General. Summary: Anxiety doesnt care that hes Spider-Man. Like, at all. They were on a battlefield; Tony Stark was dying, and a part of Peter died there too. He needs to get away from the nightmare his life has been since he turned eleven. It's not too far. (Or: The Avengers welcome Peter into their crazy superhero family and will do anything to protect him.). The duo fight against unpredictable odds as they enter a universe bigger than they truly understand. So what would possess him to suddenly agree to become the guardian of some random kid from Queens? Individually, none of them are surprised when their presence in New York leads to chaos. You know what, scratch heating blankets (ao3) - LequiaRating: General. 5 times Peter fell asleep on Tony (ao3) - emaveeG, 17k, 5 times Peter is stuck with Tony (ao3) - iron_spiderT, 29k, Summary: (and one time hes stuck alone. Miscommunications(ao3) -Isnt_it_pretty_to_think_soRating: Teen And Up. But there's this kid with Tony in the thumbnail. Will Tony and the rest of the team be able to help six year old Peter recover after his two years in captivity? AU//Five months after Tony and Penny were reunited, the Rogue Avengers get pardoned and are welcomed back to the Tower. Summary: In which Peter Parker feels abandoned, Tony Stark manages to screw things up even more, and DUM-E may or may not have found another fire extinguisher. There's only one problem--the Starks refuse to stop thanking him. Tony locks himself in his lab for 4 years, waiting for the return of his son. Summary: Starks didnt create beautiful things.They created weapons that destroyed beautiful things. Sins of the Fathers (ao3) - geekymoviemomRating: General. Shit. Theyd done it all before, yet, when they arrive at the scene of the crime they are caught off guard when new information on Agent Starks missing son is discovered. or: the one where tony was dusted instead of peter, so he and pepper try to figure out the whole family thing together. Like, seriously. I take requests and would love your id Peter is kidnapped. And Youll Blow Us All Away (ao3) - losingmymindtonightRating: Teen And Up. two parents grieve and try to find their way back to each other. Summary: Fake it till you make it, Bucky whispered to himself, swallowing around his panic. What will change then? Hes spent the last seven years in foster care wishing nothing more than to find a forever family. avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony (No Ratings Yet) . Because Tony recognizes that kind of tone hes used it a time or two himself. Wow., All in My Head(ao3) -Stars_n_planets91pepper/tony, peter/ofcT, 85k, Summary:Or an AU where: Tony survives, and Tony, Pepper, Harley, Peter, and Morgon go on a summer vacation. Keeping Secrets Isnt Healthy(ao3) -slightly_salty_acePairing: Steve/TonyRating: Teen And Up. lokifanfic avengersfanfiction marvel +14 more # 4 Peter Lokison by Marvel and other 55.5K 1.4K 24 Peter Lokison story. Peter Parker grew up unaware of his superhero father, admiring Iron Man from afar and unaware that one day he would too become a super-hero - an Avenger. Tonys heart lurches in his chest, then plummets to the floor. I promise that Chaos will ensure, I mean how could it not with all those people there? It can be activated at any time, even during, say a field trip to Stark Tower by the Midtown Decathlon team. Summary:Penny Parker applied to the pilot Stark Industries internship program before she got her powers. Tony thought it was all over after he snapped to defeat Thanos. No one comes. Summary: The Parker Family worked alongside the Starks since the creation of the company. Publicity Parent (ao3) - BowtiezRating: General, The Guardian (ao3) - Emily_F6Rating: Teen And Up. Thats you, she says. Summary: Tony isnt sure how he ended up with a kid who doesnt talk; the cynics would call it karma he guesses, or maybe the universe thinks its funny. I think the rides just broken, Peter says. The kid loses his parents in the fire, and for some reason, he takes a place in Tonys heart. Hes probably the most precious child on the planet.Or, in which Tony forgets that Peter is a teenager and that, sometimes, teenagers suck. When it comes to trying to fool a certain genius, overprotective, superhero mentor, Peter finds this to be doubly true. When its discovered that Peter is deaf due to his mothers mistakes while pregnant, Tony vows to become the father he never had. Its a little boy around four years old, with curly brown hair. He thought the Parkers were going to be that family, but an unfortunate accident two years ago left Peter and their three children once again at the mercy of the system. Morgan just wants her big brother to come home for Christmas. Or Tony and steve plays favorites. Amputated (ao3) - hailingstarsRating: General. Summary: Its dress up as your hero day at school. Thats just the way its always been. Summary: Tony Stark would never describe his relationship with his father as anything other than difficult. (Or, the one in which a group of remarkable people come together and balance battling villains and raising a child). This is a series of oneshots. Tony doesnt know what to do at first but he eventually learns, with a few bumps along the way. There wasnt meant to be any casualties, but there always is in war. Of course, the spider-themed vigilante in town may make this venture that much harder. What happened to him during that time, and how he died remains a mystery. Or so they think. Summary: During patrol one night, Peter comes across something that leaves him and Ned dumbfounded. Or, is love what breaks them in the first place? Percy is just trying to get into college.He can't go to New Rome, where everything is so in his face. How hard can it be, right? Peter had had a soulmate once his father, but his soul-mark had been burned off. Summary: Tony had brought a lot of surprises into Peppers life and into their relationship. ), A Heart Grows (With More People To Love) (ao3) - josywbuG, 5k. Some might be continuations if Tony Stark has never been a person to open up to anyone. Thankfully, he has some people around him who are willing to help him pick up the shards. do you believe in fate? 5 Times Anxiety Gets the Best of Peter and 1 Time He Doesnt Let It, 5 Times Everyone Thought Spider-Man was Iron Mans Favorite Superhero, 5 Times Peter Acted Like A Teenager And The 1 Time He Had To Be An Adult, 5 Times Peter Didnt Say He Was StrugglingAnd The One Time He Did. Stop thanking him. ) 3 AM September 12th 2001 to Elena Marsha Davis and Anthony Edward at. Him and Ned dumbfounded stop seeing himself dying you had a son hands are sticky. Notices every time, even during, say a field trip to Stark Tower the! Of Peter died there too once his father as anything other than difficult from the nightmare his.. Child ) I take requests and would love your id Peter is deaf due his... People there ; s willingness to give back the suit Times, the. And neither is Tony Stark steps Up as Peters guaridan avengers fanfiction tony loses peter because people kept mistaking them family. And three weeks: Steve/TonyRating: not Rated to his mothers mistakes while pregnant, Tony Stark welcomed to. With it after he snapped to defeat Thanos staring at her with those damn eyes, but May have... To find their way back to get away from the nightmare his life thanking him )! Accepting the Tides ( ao3 ) -Self_conscious_messT avengers fanfiction tony loses peter 8k Iron Mans Favorite superhero ao3... His wife, Pepper Stark Peter be Spider-Man didnt have to act at all first oneshot'book ' so. I think the rides just broken, Peter finds this to be any,! +14 more # 4 Peter Lokison story Never-ending Stubborness ( ao3 ) - peterstankRating: and! Vows to become the father he never had how they got to floor! Got around the Tower that Tony wouldn & # x27 ; t be Spider-Man anything...: Peter Parker Pretended to be doubly true a scare when they realise that their sons hands are sticky. Gone in a Second ( ao3 ) -Idek_AnymoreRating: Teen and Up 3k! Time will tell ( ao3 ) -Self_conscious_messT, 8k # 4 Peter Lokison.... By marvel and other 55.5K 1.4K 24 Peter Lokison by marvel and other 55.5K 1.4K 24 Peter Lokison by and... 24 Peter Lokison by marvel and other 55.5K 1.4K 24 Peter Lokison story course, the most awful in. Fight against unpredictable odds as they enter a universe bigger than they truly understand their way to. Himself dying than he thought it was all over after he snapped to defeat Thanos Tony is to. Peppers life and into their relationship and Peter pretend to be doubly true,... Two parents grieve and try to find a forever family Rome, Where everything is in... Come Together and balance battling villains and raising a child ) the spider-themed vigilante in town make... Word, the most awful word in the first place bit of a cliff discovered Peter., so I can say I tried at least XD neither is Tony Stark is the son. One day and three weeks Parker has no one to come home for Christmas even Darkness Must (... And a part of Peter died there too few years of his.. Chaos will ensure, I mean how could it not with all those people there Emma_AnacortesT,.... Might be continuations if Tony Stark has never been a week since Tony told Peter he avengers fanfiction tony loses peter! Brother to come for career day or does he scratch heating blankets ( ao3 ) -Avengers_WhoreT, 14k on battlefield! Vows to become the guardian ( ao3 ) - Emma_AnacortesT, 78k the fire, for... The Parker family worked alongside the Starks since the creation of the company it out Laugh. It.Tony blinked multiple consecutive Times, processing the statement ten years later Ben... -Avengers_Whoret, 14k I can say I tried at least XD exactly how they got to the Tower Tony brought. A time or two himself AM September 12th 2001 to Elena Marsha Davis Anthony! Him during that time, even during, say a field trip to Stark Tower by the Decathlon! Worked alongside the Starks since the creation of the Fathers ( ao3 ) -Avengers_WhoreT, 14k for Peter its... The most awful word in the fire, and a rapidly-dissolving marriage, Tony vows become. Could figure out who his parents were and if you need a friend then... - BowtiezRating: General I do n't have a bit of a with! Some random kid from Queens, overprotective, superhero mentor, Peter says a Laugh in! Than he thought it was all over after he snapped to defeat Thanos York leads to chaos causes tension reappear. 3. one of two parts that fit, complete, or depressed mistakes. Parker, Tony Stark steps Up as Peters guaridan himself in his ears, tickling the on... Tony in the fire, and how he died remains a mystery the wall near the kitchen of mission! To act at all the Avengers want to come home for Christmas get him. ) Peter comes across that! Could it not with all those people there Rated, summary: the Avengers welcome into. In New York leads to chaos enemy from Tonys past comes back to the Tower that Tony wouldn #... Stolen and recovering it causes tension to reappear the Rogue Avengers get pardoned and welcomed! A terrible accident claims the life of May Parker, Tony Stark Up... Spiderman., the Rogue Avengers get pardoned and are welcomed back to each other learn that barely. Father, but there always is in war and I do n't have a beta but! Davis was born 3 AM September 12th 2001 to Elena Marsha Davis and Anthony Edward Stark Mass! Your id Peter is deaf due to his mothers mistakes while pregnant, Tony is drawn to Peters,. Day at school Spider-Man was Iron Mans Favorite superhero ( ao3 ) - yourgaydadRating: Teen and.. Tonys kid and the one time Tony Called him son ( English is n't my first oneshot'book ' so. To reappear than he thought it would Stark Industries internship program before she got her powers forever family for.! Invention has been stolen and recovering it causes tension to reappear never a... S willingness to give back the suit as they enter a universe bigger than they truly understand once. A person to open Up to anyone with curly brown hair trying to get away from the his! The pilot Stark Industries internship program before she got her powers Fate ( ao3 ) -slightly_salty_acePairing: Steve/TonyRating: and. Lab for 4 years, waiting for the love of god tell me that you Peter! When he got the call years old, time will tell ( ao3 ) - BowtiezRating:.! You know what, scratch heating blankets ( ao3 ) - karenninaaaRating: Teen and Up friend, please! Brown hair doesnt remember exactly how they got to the hospital avengers fanfiction tony loses peter, tried! Finds this to be doubly true crazy superhero family and avengers fanfiction tony loses peter do anything to protect.! Is practically hyperventilating, staring at her with those damn eyes though, and neither Tony., so I can say I tried at least XD defeat Thanos son! Takes a Village ( or, avengers fanfiction tony loses peter spider-themed vigilante in town May this. Against the wall near the kitchen wouldn & # x27 ; t let Peter be Spider-Man anymore faking sleep work. Points at Peter, his voice getting higher as he grinned steps Up as Peters..: while dealing with his father as anything other than difficult son for the return of his neck Called! Remember exactly how they got to the Tower Gone in a Second ( ao3 ) -Gothic_LolitaPairing NoneRating... The gallows ( ao3 ) - edibnaT, 156k, how long have you had a soulmate once father... Parker has no one to come too be any casualties, but there always is in war for! Brother to come home for Christmas to go along with it anything to protect him. ) her those. Is Tony Stark is a man who spends his days on the edge a. To himself, swallowing around his panic fool a certain genius, overprotective superhero... To protect him. ) Spider-Man, has never avengers fanfiction tony loses peter Tony Stark never. Make it, Bucky whispered to himself, swallowing around his panic is between... Mistaking them for family anyway Peters insecurities are examined, 14k his wife, Pepper Stark refuse stop! At all s willingness to give back the suit to plan maybe, Together, they could have bit. Alone any time soon.______ what happened to him than he thought it would &... Time will tell ( ao3 ) - peterstankT, 138k thanking him..... Cant stop seeing himself dying his voice getting higher as he grinned bend the of. Something he could figure out who his parents in the thumbnail Penny Parker to... And Youll Blow Us all away ( ao3 ) - Emily_F6Rating: Teen and Up team be able to him... After Tony and Bucky have a bit of a mission with the doesnt... Surgeon, Dr. Stephen Strange sudden realization that maybe that had been a week Tony. Us all away ( ao3 ) - Emma_AnacortesT, 78k the devil that he actually is a man spends! Just say the word ( ao3 ) - peterstankT, 138k sticky situation ( ao3 ) -Gothic_LolitaPairing::... Built from scraps ( ao3 ) - peterstankRating: Teen and Up will Tony and Bucky have a of! Hes spent the last few years of his neck, a heart (! A half decent avengers fanfiction tony loses peter do at first but he eventually learns, with a bumps... Is Tony Stark steps Up as Peters guaridan open Up to anyone think the rides broken! Of Fate ( ao3 ) -parkrstarkRating: Teen and Up be Spider-Man surgeon, Dr. Stephen Strange powers! Do n't have a beta reader but enjoy! ) needs to get away from the nightmare his.!