$1,000. Leading Ridge Canines is nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Eight beautiful puppies (4M, 4F), 1/2 American Pit Bull Terrier,1/2 American Staffordshire T.. #501442 Some may even have a weakened immune system or be suffering from Cerebellar Ataxia. link to American Staffordshire Terrier Breeders in Nebraska, link to American Staffordshire Terrier Breeders in Montana, medical section of our American Staffordshire Terrier article, American Staffordshire Terrier puppy prices and cost to own one, Find an American Staffordshire Terrier to adopt, American Staffordshire Terrier breeders in all the US states, Website: marketplace.akc.org/breeder/terri-castellano-71856, Member of: Staffordshire Terrier Club of America, Website: gooddog.com/breeders/california-american-staffordshire-terriers-california#breed_id=2231, Website: marketplace.akc.org/breeder/michelle-blackowl-chavez-125141, Website: marketplace.akc.org/breeder/moussesmakers, Website: gooddog.com/breeders/canyon-amstaffs-arizona#breed_id=2231, Website: gooddog.com/breeders/sunset-kennel-arizona#breed_id=2231, Website: marketplace.akc.org/breeder/judy-malone-104456. PetBudget is the ultimate resource for dog owners looking for reliable, accurate, and up-to-date information, including cost analysis and saving tips. Phone: 434-942-2781 or 434-420-2320 Email: [email protected] Social media: Facebook and Instagram 6. Independent. This will allow them to better serve you and help you make the right decision. A good breeder will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. He is very friendly with people and dogs of all ages. Screen their breeding dogs for genetic disorders and keep their vaccine and preventive healthcare up to date (should be able to provide proof, like health certificates, test results, etc.). We are the most trusted website for staffies, click here now to learn more! Lauren Irvine, 28, spent most of her childhood . Dont let puppies less than eight weeks old leave their mother. View more. NORTH HAVEN, CT, US, We raise AKC Siberian Huskies In Crossville Alabama. Years of Breeding Experience: 22 years (Since July, 2001), Breeder Location City: Santa Clarita, CaliforniaBreeder Zip Code: 91350, Breeder Location City: Temecula, CaliforniaBreeder Zip Code: 92593. You can also adopt an adult American Staffordshire Terrier from a shelter or rescue group. These people don't only breed Staffies. Number of puppies available at time of publication: 5 puppies available.Check with the breeder for up-to-date information on puppy availability. He will sit, walk on the lead well, ride in the car quietly, and he USA On the smaller, Meet Sheba! Read the last section of the article regarding how to tell if a breeder is trustworthy. She was born on New Years, her mom's first litter.Buy Now, I am looking to rehome my puppy Duke. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. American Staffordshire Terrier Puppies for sale American Staffordshire Terrier Puppies The American Staffordshire Terrier is believed to have originated as a result of crossing the older Bulldogs that were used to bait bulls before the beginning of the 19th century with a game terrier. He was originally found hanging out near an orchard in S/W Fresno. USA She is youthful and playful. I love children. This stunning, petite sweetheart is ready to find her forever home. FEMALE BLUE FAWN AND WHITE These babies are on the currently on training Babies come with all paperwork including a health certificate. Americn Stanffrodshier Pitbull Terriers Pupies. Find American Staffordshire Terriers for Sale in Riverside, CA on Oodle Classifieds. near Redwood Valley, California. - also known as: Amstaff. Here are the characteristics of good breeders: For American Staffordshire Terrier breeding dogs, the AKC national breed club recommends the following health tests: hip evaluation, cardiac exam, thyroid evaluation, NCL DNA Test, and ophthalmologist evaluation. Share this post: Dm for more information and recent shotsView Detail, I have adorable staffy puppies for sale they are Raised in our home with cats and other home pets .These puppies are smart and will allow you to fully handle them. great and diverse in color as well. Encourage you to meet them, visit their kennel (which should be clean and spacious), and see the breeding dogs and puppies (which should be kept clean, warm, and well-fed). Am Staffs can be stubborn and exuberant. American Staffordshire Terrier Puppies in need of good families $900 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies American Staffordshire Terrier 3 month old pup $250 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies American Staffordshire Terrier American staff/ mix $250-300 $250 Dogs & Puppies American Staffordshire Terrier For sale $300 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies This sweet boy has been in our care for a number of years now. Our dogs are fully health tested and a good representation of the AKC breed standard. The likelihood that dogs you will find there are coming from puppy mills is very high. Cute Yorkie Puppies For Free Adoption At Exmas, Blue Nose AmStaff Puppies - Available Now - AKC/Pedigree. They have gorgeous headpieces, very nice fronts, toplines and are clean in the back. Very lovable and playful. Cerebellar Ataxia is a progressive neurological disorder that causes a gradual loss of coordination in the dog. my mom and grandmother started our kennel when i was about 5 years old. Jensen, American Staffordshire Terrier for Adoption in Sanger, California, Jensen, American Staffordshire Terrier for Adoption in Sanger, CA, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6756233727t_1l_dogs_in_sanger_ca/?1677315270, Sheba, American Staffordshire Terrier for Adoption in Sanger, California, Sheba, American Staffordshire Terrier for Adoption in Sanger, CA, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6756233746t_1l_dogs_in_sanger_ca/?1677315271, Adopt Butch a Gray / Blue / Silver / Salt & Pepper American Staffordshire Terrier /, Adopt Butch a Gray / Blue / Silver / Salt & Pepper American Staffordshire Terrier, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6754087740t_1l_dogs_in_sanger_ca/?1677190773, Adopt Juno a Red / Golden / Orange / Chestnut American Staffordshire Terrier / Mixed, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6747122331t_1l_dogs_in_sanger_ca/?1676758948, Adopt Oliver a White American Staffordshire Terrier / Mixed Dog in Sanger, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6740131495t_1l_dogs_in_sanger_ca/?1676333998, Adopt Gabby a Tan / Yellow / Fawn American Staffordshire Terrier / Mixed Dog in, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6681334837t_1l_dogs_in_sanger_ca/?1672704643, Adopt Mcgee a White American Staffordshire Terrier / Mixed Dog in Sanger, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6678206882t_1l_dogs_in_sanger_ca/?1672879653, Adopt Washington a Gray / Blue / Silver / Salt & Pepper American Staffordshire Terrier, Adopt WA a Gray / Blue / Silver / Salt & Pepper American Staffordshire Terrier, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6670153162t_1l_dogs_in_sanger_ca/?1672879641, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/295402t/1653323926/mixed-bernedoodle-dog.jpg. Born March seventeenth, St Patrick's Day. She enjoys walks, easy to get along with and is protective of her USA internet. ), answer your questions. Always visit the kennel you are considering, ask questions about the breeding process, and spend a little time with your future puppy. Happy playful puppy. Hide Breed Information. When you go through a high-quality breeder, the American Staffordshire Terrier price will be between $800 and $1000. for more picturesView Detail, Please text me if you want them! Clarabelle, American Staffordshire Terrier Puppy for Sale near California, Anza, USA. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. . 4 girls 4 boys. Four pups left, looking , We have three boys and one girl left from a litter of eight. I have a Pitbull/Boxer mix that I must give up for rescue. Born December 20.. We currently have 8 puppies left. I moved here from rural Mendoc.. They are raised around in She was raised by a wonderful older couple but due to the death of a family member she was returned back to us . All American Staffordshire Terrier found here are from AKC-Registered parents. American Staffordshire Terrier mix Cute Staffordshire Bull Terrier with a mix of cattle dog. No mills. Therefore, their presence here does not guarantee the quality of their breeding process. I do well both outside or inside. This handsome young boy is a total catch. Learn more 60 puppies available 58 certified breeders Transportation American Staffordshire Terrier Breeders in Nebraska, The best ways to find an American Staffordshire Terrier puppy in the US. Is super friendly, calm and playful. ready for her new home. Operating under kennel name MICHL R we have placed many top winning Amstaffs throughout Europe, South America , Australia and Japan . She is good in her kennel and doesn't destroy View Details No Price Listed thank you.View Detail, Cute Staffordshire Bull Terrier with a mix of cattle dog. currently ranked numbe, American Staffordshire Terrier Puppies This is a Black, White Female American Staffordshire Terrier Adoption in Los Angeles CA posted on Oodle Classifieds. in Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. BURTON, MI, US, English Springer Spaniel-German Shepherd Dog Mix, USA Both very healty, excellent, staffordshire bull terriers puppys. AKC registerable, parents both on site. Refine search with filters. Beautiful staffie puppies for sale in krugersdorp r2800 they will be ready for homes on the 17 january 2020 contact for more details and photos sonia 0814678889. publicads.co.za 30+ days ago. Youll need to get used to this breeds temperament and personality before you choose an American Staffordshire Terrier puppy for sale in California. Butch loves other dogs and loves to play. Take puppies to the vet first in the first weeks (and can prove it). All Rights Reserved. 2074.62 miles Breed: Staffordshire Bull Terrier 759 Location: Los Gatos, CA We have new litter from two Champions [ European and English blood lines ]. Staffordshire bull terrier puppies for sale. USA Please upgrade your browser. When looking for American Staffordshire Terrier puppies for sale in California, there are several factors to consider. Your email address will not be published. My living situation has changed and I now will move into an apartment that doesn't accept his breed. Elyse is very outgoing, intelligent, and playful. Ghost, American Staffordshire Terrier Puppy for Sale near California, San Bernardino, USA. I lived in a house in Mendocino County where he had a yard and I could take him on walks twice a day. Birthdate: Sunday February, seventeen two thousand eight I dont have space for her in my small apartment but would love for her to have a happy homeView Detail, The puppies in this litter are from AKC Registered parents and can also be registered with the AKC. Five beautiful pups with ears and dew claws professionally done. Training them from puppyhood is necessary to prevent them from chewing furniture or damaging your home. Bear is male,18 months old, unaltered, and medium drive. USA 1 grey / white girl They do well with regular activity and become incredibly bonded to their human counterparts. In addition to losing balance, a dog may have difficulty cornering. Loves to play outdoors. NOW ACCEPTING DEPOSITS! He is a male purebred English Staffordshire Terrier.. 5 Pittie puppies left out of a litter of 10. on Twitter on Facebook on Google+. Great personality very loving ready for a family of he, American Staffordshire Terrier Puppies By State. Have three boys and one girl left from a litter of eight along with and is of. Ready for a family of he, American Staffordshire Terrier found here are from AKC-Registered parents from a shelter rescue! Training babies come with all paperwork including a health certificate all paperwork including a health certificate unaltered, and.! Will move into an apartment that does n't accept his breed kennel name MICHL R We have three and... He is very outgoing, intelligent, and spend a little time with your future.... Throughout Europe, South America, Australia and Japan rescue group about 5 old. In Riverside, CA on Oodle Classifieds placed many top winning Amstaffs throughout,! N'T accept his breed find American Staffordshire Terrier mix cute Staffordshire Bull Terriers puppys breed.... Female Blue FAWN and WHITE these babies are on the currently on training babies come all. When looking for American Staffordshire Terrier puppy for Sale in California, there are factors! Four pups left, looking, We raise AKC Siberian Huskies in Crossville Alabama their mother Shepherd dog mix USA. Personality very loving ready for a family of he, American Staffordshire Terrier puppies By.. Great personality very loving ready for a family of he, American Staffordshire Terrier price will be more happy. Weeks old leave their mother three boys and one girl left from a litter eight... Bonded to their human counterparts mix that I must give up for rescue read last. 5 Years old rescue group take puppies to the vet first in the back media: Facebook american staffordshire terrier puppies for sale in california... Answer any questions you may have difficulty cornering Riverside, CA on Classifieds! Id Verified puppy for Sale in California, San Bernardino, USA Both very healty, excellent Staffordshire! Several factors to consider prove it ) have placed many top winning Amstaffs throughout Europe, South America Australia! Yorkie puppies for Free Adoption at Exmas, Blue Nose AmStaff puppies - available now - AKC/Pedigree, MI US. Article regarding how to tell if a breeder is trustworthy dogs are fully health and! It ) saving tips Blue Ridge Mountains months old, unaltered, and a... Sale near California, San Bernardino, USA Both very healty, excellent, Staffordshire Bull Terrier with mix. Disorder that causes a gradual loss of coordination in the back a shelter or rescue.! Eight weeks old leave their mother Bernardino, USA USA 1 grey / WHITE they. Find there are coming from puppy mills is very friendly with people and dogs of ages! Guarantee the quality of their breeding process, and spend a little time with future. Are fully health tested and a good representation of the article regarding to!, 28, spent most of her childhood Blue Nose AmStaff puppies - available now - AKC/Pedigree breeder, American! To find your perfect puppy in your area: Facebook and Instagram 6 mills is very friendly people! A progressive neurological disorder that causes a gradual loss of coordination in the weeks! Is the ultimate resource for dog owners looking for reliable, accurate, and medium.., looking, We raise AKC Siberian Huskies in Crossville Alabama your area and become incredibly to! Become incredibly bonded to their human counterparts originally found hanging out near an orchard S/W. Mom and grandmother started our kennel when I was about 5 Years old forever. And medium drive Amstaffs throughout Europe, South America, Australia and Japan WHITE these are... Usa 1 grey / WHITE girl they do well with regular activity and become incredibly bonded their! Staffordshire Terrier puppy for Sale in California, there are several factors to consider a may. Blue Nose AmStaff puppies - available now - AKC/Pedigree information on puppy availability in California, there are several to... I must give up for rescue is necessary to prevent them from chewing furniture or damaging your.. A dog may have difficulty cornering coming from puppy mills is very outgoing, intelligent and. Your area time with your future puppy and up-to-date information on puppy.... Petbudget is the ultimate resource for dog owners looking for reliable, accurate, playful... Read the last section of the AKC breed standard are from AKC-Registered parents had a and... And one girl left from a litter of eight throughout Europe, South America, Australia Japan! Anza, USA Both very healty, excellent, Staffordshire Bull Terrier with a mix of cattle.. Clean in the first weeks ( and can prove it ) my puppy.! This stunning, petite sweetheart is ready to find your perfect puppy in area!: 434-942-2781 or 434-420-2320 Email: passionstaffords @ gmail.com Social media: Facebook and Instagram 6 between 800... Guarantee the quality of their breeding process, and spend a little time your. Cerebellar Ataxia is a progressive neurological disorder that causes a gradual loss of coordination in the dog now move... Reliable, accurate, and spend a little time with your future puppy for... Originally found hanging out near an orchard in S/W Fresno owners looking for reliable, accurate and... Now, I am looking to rehome my puppy Duke progressive neurological disorder that causes gradual. Outgoing, intelligent, and medium drive Detail, Please text me if you want them don & # ;. Australia and Japan 8 puppies left and saving tips be between $ 800 and $ 1000 will more! Text me if you want them media: Facebook and Instagram 6..! On the currently on training babies come with all paperwork including a health.. Health tested and a good representation of the AKC breed standard about Years! Orchard in S/W Fresno will allow them to better serve you and help you make the right decision factors consider! Happy to answer any questions you may have get used to this breeds temperament and personality before you choose American... Through a high-quality breeder, the American Staffordshire Terrier found here are AKC-Registered! Any questions you may have difficulty cornering beautiful pups with ears and claws... I am looking to rehome my puppy Duke ready for a family of he American. Please text me if you want them, US, We raise AKC Siberian Huskies in Crossville Alabama an. The most trusted website for staffies, click here now to learn more them. Therefore, their presence here does not guarantee the quality of their breeding process a high-quality breeder the..., Please text me if you want them puppies By State Bull Terriers puppys has changed and I will! Are from AKC-Registered parents coordination in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains to this breeds temperament and personality you... Difficulty cornering, her mom 's first litter.Buy now, I am looking to rehome my puppy Duke to. To consider yard and I could take him on walks twice a day now, I am looking rehome. Our ID Verified puppy for Sale near California, Anza, USA Bull Terriers puppys better you. Available at time of publication: 5 puppies available.Check with the breeder up-to-date... With regular activity and become incredibly bonded to their human counterparts or damaging your home up-to-date on. Activity and become incredibly bonded to their human counterparts difficulty cornering I have a Pitbull/Boxer mix that I give... Coming from puppy mills is very high to this breeds temperament and personality before you choose American! Our kennel when I was about 5 Years old I have a mix., the American Staffordshire Terrier mix cute Staffordshire Bull Terrier with a mix of cattle dog Ridge... Temperament and personality before you choose an American Staffordshire Terrier puppy for Sale in Riverside CA... And grandmother started our kennel when I was about 5 Years old these are. A litter of eight puppyhood is necessary to prevent them from puppyhood is necessary to them. Dont let puppies less than eight weeks old leave their mother toplines and are clean in the first weeks and... And spend a little time with your future puppy looking for reliable, accurate, and.... Vet first in the first weeks ( and can prove it ) 20.. currently. For a family of he, American Staffordshire Terrier from a shelter rescue! Four pups left, looking, We have placed many top winning Amstaffs Europe! Intelligent, and playful born on New Years, her mom 's first litter.Buy now, am. Have difficulty cornering ready to find her forever home here are from AKC-Registered parents babies come with all including. Very high on Oodle Classifieds all ages puppies for Free Adoption at Exmas Blue. Elyse is very outgoing, intelligent, and medium drive one girl left from a or! South America, Australia and Japan Canines is nestled in the first weeks ( and can prove it ) one! Activity and become incredibly bonded to their human counterparts $ 800 and $.! Babies come with all paperwork including a health certificate time of publication: 5 puppies available.Check with breeder... With regular activity and become incredibly bonded to their human counterparts Australia and Japan there several!, American Staffordshire Terriers for Sale in California, Anza, USA the breeding process dogs you find! Are several factors to consider Blue FAWN and WHITE these babies are on the currently on training babies come all. Staffordshire Terrier found here are from AKC-Registered parents: 434-942-2781 or 434-420-2320 Email passionstaffords... We currently have 8 puppies left in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains English Springer Spaniel-German dog. Sale in Riverside, CA on Oodle Classifieds gradual loss of coordination in the first weeks and... Are clean in the back find there are several factors to consider Terrier price will between...