That's essentially what Hufflepuff is associated with. As fans of the franchise will already know, there are four possible options here, those being Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. What is GotoQuiz? Hinter ihnen agierte Ella271 im Torbereich, die von den Treibern moonbunny und LilaPhnix Rckendeckung erhielt, whrend . Ravenclaws can pick the combination that looks best on them. Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. With a dedicated Hufflepuff as their partner, a Gryffindor could get the attention they crave. If you've always wondered which of these two Houses fits you best, this is the quiz for you. "Have you seen Ron yet?" Harry asked as he pulled away. Hufflepuffs work really hard. That's why Hufflepuffs are so special, only they can rock the bumblebee look. The only time Hufflepuffs as a group played a big part in any of the books was when Cedric Diggory got nominated by the Goblet of Fire to take part in the Triwizard Tournament. Gryffindor has red and gold, which is the same color combination that House Lannister in Game of Thrones has, and we all know how good those colors look together. Well, you're in luck! Keep in mind that Dumbledore, arguably the most revered Gryffindor in the story up to this point, hadn't managed to do that, and losing that battle made it so he lost his family. Ravenclaws are a bit less lucky, but you might see one or two things for them. Well, if you want to know which house you would belong in, then take this quiz to learn where you belong! Look for a compartment with one person in it. Hufflepuffs don't have that. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Her dog ran inside and won't come back out, but she's too afraid to go into the old house. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Try the top political quiz on GoToQuiz to find where you fall on on multiple axes, then compare your results to others'. The books themselves even feed into that rivalry, setting up Gryffindor as the good guys and Slytherin as the bad guys. As the most cunning and self-serving Hogwarts house, Slytherins could naturally form strong attachments with their own. 2) Evanna Lynch has revealed that she was sorted into the house. Well, if you want to know which house you would belong in, then take this quiz to learn where you belong! Look at Lucius and Narcissa a total power couple. Edit Chap; Display Setting [3rd person PoV] "Harry!" Hermione hugged him tight as she saw him. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your House points, while any rule breaking will lose House points. This article is part of a directory: Hogwarts Legacy: Complete Guide & Walkthrough, How to Flip a Troll's Club into its Face [Duelling Feat], How to Bury Matriarch (and Acromantula) Spider's Head into the Ground, Mistakes To Avoid While Playing Hogwarts Legacy, How to Use Wingardium Leviosa Without Having it Equipped, Hogwarts Legacy Frequently Asked Questions. While it is true that a lot of dark witches and wizards were sorted into Slytherin, not all who belong to this house are bad. Who knew Voldemort could act as an indirect matchmaker? Or are you actually a rare type of Gryffinpuff hybrid? Home!!! What type of vacation sounds most appealing? Introduce her to your best friends. The one drawback of being a Hufflepuff isn't the dismissal, it's the fact that black and yellow aren't nearly as flattering a color combination as the ones for the other houses. They play fair, work hard, and are loyal to those around them, and those qualities mean that they just don't have time for drama. Ravenclaws are known for being a little eccentric, and who better than a bold Gryffindor to encourage the more weird and wonderful ideas? Lastly, we have Slytherin partnerships with Gryffindors. What about Dumbledore's full name? Gryffindor House and Ravenclaw House proved to be great allies throughout the Harry Potter series. Hufflepuff represents the element of earth, and unlike every other house, Hufflepuff's common room is the closest to nature. Being a Gryffindor means that I value courage in myself more than I value loyalty in myself. The show is really funny, and I don't blame them for minimizing the roles of the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws since they were covering the whole series in two hours, but the joke does wear a bit thin when people start thinking that the only thing Hufflepuff brings to the table is their ability to find things. Hufflepuffs can typically see both sides. The house is. The other three founders only wanted kids who had certain qualities, like bravery, cleverness or intelligence. First and foremost, the house that players choose will have an impact on which characters they interact with at certain points in the main story, with all four of the houses home to different witches and wizards. Gryffindor! Am 25. Looking for Pottermore? Can You? Illustration by Jim Kay Bloomsbury Publishing Plc. Intellect plus ambition? Think Cedric and Cho we didnt see much of them as a couple, but no one could accuse Cho of being emotionally unavailable! Can you quote every line from "The Sorcerer's Stone", or figure out how long you'd last in the Triwizard Tournament? Hufflepuffs are the real heroes here. He then made friends with a Muggle and two witches, won a battle against Grindelwald, and beat down a teenage Inferius who was never supposed to live that long. . Do you know the incantation for a Disarming Charm? Hufflepuffs? 186 Likes, 16 Comments - HARRY POTTER (@harrypotterfansworld) on Instagram: "Follow @harrypotterfansworld for more . gryffindor students are self centered egoistic A**holes who are supposed to be 'brave' and 'heroic' meanwhile hufflepuff students are literal selfless chads that are ready to face any kind of threat on frontlines without a hesitation for everyones sake. Hogwarts house rivalries are the stuff of legend in the wizarding world, and while Gryffindor vs. Slytherin gets the most headline space, it's clear that every house has its beef with other houses. For example: I'm in ravenclaw because I'm Creative and wise. Relative to Gryffindor, Slytherin, or even Hufflepuff, not much is known about Ravenclaw, the Hogwarts house known for producing some of the brightest, quirkiest, and most innovative wizards. Shop Hufflepuff Quidditch Team Seeker, available in many unique styles, sizes, and colors. If you consider yourself a wiz when it comes to riddles, or if you just need a break from the hectic world around you - give this quiz a try! We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Slytherin has green and silver, which gives off a delightfully creepy vibe, but in a good way. First, you have the Gryffindors in their tower, doing reckless things just because. They're known as the super nice house for a reason, after all. Helga Hufflepuff, the Medieval Witch, was in charge of founding the house represented by the badger. Ravenclaws are inherently intelligent, even if they don't take their schoolwork seriously. Hogwarts Legacy is available now on PS5, Xbox Series S|X, and PC. Look for a busy compartment. It must be love. Hufflepuff's common room, while it doesn't have any windows, is the most open and airy according to J.K. Rowling's writing. Gryffindors and Slytherins are often pitted against each other, but they could make for an exciting, if unusual, pairing. Harry Potter Ravenclaw Skirt Girls'/Women'sCostume. It would seem, then, that Ravenclaws are more suited to other Ravenclaws - and sometimes Slytherins. Assuming this is the player's first playthrough, doing so will unlock the "The Sort Who Makes an Entrance" Trophy/Achievement. Am I gryffindor or hufflepuff I feel like I'm mix of Gryffindor and hufflepuff I have both traits of hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Hier nun endlich der lang und heiersehnte Bericht der Begegnung Slytherin gegen Hufflepuff. Hufflepuffs get their boots wet and their hands dirty, and they make things happen without demanding attention because they've got better things to do. Then try our new sharing options. She wanted to do something different and take all the kids that were willing to work hard. Well, you're in luck! From quizzes about your favorite wizard to quizzes about your favorite Hogwarts House, women.com has it all! That allows Hufflepuffs to recognize each other by their merch and gives them an opportunity to make friends. Community Contributor. You're incredibly loyal I mean, it's right there in the Hufflepuff section of the sorting hat's song. You'll need JavaScript to take the quiz. Think about Newt Scamander in Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. If you've always wondered which of these two Houses fits you best, this is the quiz for you. Gryffindors can sometimes be very emotional and sometimes a bit reckless. . Act happy. Our colors are red and gold. The Hufflepuff common rooms are right by the kitchens, giving the house the reputation of being all about food. Only the boldest and strongest are sent here, including Albus Dumbledore! As with any great love, though, the feelings must be mutual. It's just what they do. In fact, a Slytherin could give their Hufflepuff partner the confidence and encouragement they need to pursue their dreams. Students are selected based on the qualities that the Sorting Hat senses in each child. TM & WBEI. Quiz: Which Iconic Harry Potter quote should be your life motto? Smiling is contagious. Whatever the Hufflepuffs are doing for security, it's working, and it shows that nonverbal communication might come a bit easier for Hufflepuff house. A Ravenclaw-Ravenclaw partnership could provide a welcome challenge, and keep both parties on their toes. If you think you might be a Hufflepuff but aren't too sure then check out these 15 signs that you're a Hufflepuff! Fiery debates and a romantic Horcrux hunt? . A patient and laid back Hufflepuff who is fiercely loyal would help a Gryffindor become more level headed. You'll need JavaScript to take the quiz. I am 35% Gryffindor, 29% Ravenclaw, 22% Hufflepuff, and 14% Slytherin! Ravenclaws are often known for being quite eccentric and most of the great wizarding inventors and innovators have come from this house. So don't try to fool the Sorting Hat. Most fans of the Harry Potter series tend to think that Hufflepuffs are essentially where all of the unremarkable people go. . Gryffindor is the House of the brave while Hufflepuff House is more focused on fairness and hard work. Sorry. However, as mentioned above, this choice is also pretty inconsequential, as players will be able to override the hat's suggestion if they want to. Sorry. We might not know who or what we are just yet, but we know that through hard work, we can find out. Editors Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. Hallo liebe Leser und Leserinnen! You are very late for Professor Snape's potions class, and you are hurrying down the empty halls of Hogwarts in a rush to get there. So today, I made a quiz on Harry Potter which tests whether you belong in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. So I'd better leave you to it! Hufflepuff-Hufflepuff relationships could be incredibly loving, with excellent communication and a strong sense of commitment. Quiz: Which Harry Potter Disney Princess combo are you? What about Dumbledore's full name? Gryffindor. Gentle Hufflepuff may seem like an odd match with cunning Slytherin, but thats not to say these two couldnt work out. A book test? They're not slothful or lazy by any stretch of the imagination. Are you Agender, Non-binary or Gender Neutral? In order to be a Hufflepuff, you need to be able to pull off yellow. Only a Hufflepuff will endeavour to see the good through the bad, no matter what. Join the Fan Club and bring your traits with you. As for the Slytherins, they're the guys who thought it would be a great idea to put magical dorm rooms under a lake, which is a supremely impractical thing to do. We have other quizzes matching your interest. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Quiz: How Well Do You Know Harry Potters Room of Requirement? If you were Minister of Magic, you would You find a wallet on the sidewalk. Smart like a Ravenclaw. What's the Difference between the Deluxe and Standard Editions? Sure, Gryffindors might not understand the self-serving nature of Slytherins, but the mental gymnastics between the two would certainly keep them on their toes. Hello everyone, I took the full talking hat test(The one with the 28 questions) and I was sorted into Gryffindor,however I don't feel very brave,I feel more Hufflepuff because of their being kind and loyal to their friends.Should I pay more attention to the result made by Rowling or because of how I feel I am . Because we don't see much of what's going on with the Hufflepuffs at any point in the story, it's hard to determine what life in that common room would be like. Keep in mind, according to Pottermore, no one, not even Harry Potter, had managed to get into Hufflepuff's common room without the permission of a Hufflepuff at any point in the story. And are some houses more suited than others? Hufflepuffs value loyalty and hard work, but that doesn't mean that they're not special or exceptional in their own way. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin. The house colours are scarlet and gold, the common room lies up in Gryffindor Tower and the Head of House is Professor Minerva McGonagall. Harry Potter House of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin House Hogwarts Crest Patch 10 x 8 cm vollfarbiges Bgelbild zum Aufbgeln fr Mantel, Jacke, Ausrstung, Kappe, Hut, Rucksack : Amazon.de: Kche, Haushalt & Wohnen Hufflepuff house most values hard work, patience, loyalty, and fair play. Don't you worry, we've got the best mind teasers, trivia, and general knowledge questions to test how smart you really are when it comes to all things quidditch, spells, and more! Search. Finished with a grab handle, front pocket, comfortable over-the-shoulder straps, a Harry Potter keychain, Gryffindor crest . Be the best version of you. With a Gryffindor partner, a Hufflepuff could be rewarded for their attentive and giving nature, as there's nothing a Gryffindor loves more than a being praised and uplifted. Harry Potter Boyfriend Quiz: Who Is Your Harry Potter Boyfriend? Welcome to the house! Or are you actually a rare type of Gryffinpuff hybrid? On top of that, they're not worried so much about being recognized for their efforts as they are for making sure that the task gets done. Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs often share common values, too, so could be brought together by a moral cause. Take the full Pottermore house quiz to determine your Hogwarts house accurately. TM & WBEI. Jeder Schler und Schlerinnen aus den vier Huser Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw und Slytherin . If you are lucky enough to end up in Gryffindor, we imagine youre the type of person who likes to stand up for the little guy, challenges authority, has a tendency to act first and think later, is known as a class clown and takes board games very seriously. You come across a young girl standing outside a spooky, dilapidated old house. We have prominent Hufflepuff characters in the books and movies that play a big part in the series, like Tonks and Newt Scamander, but Hufflepuffs at large seem to be taking part in their own story. and our Hufflepuff's common room, while it doesn't have any windows, is the most open and airy according to J.K. Rowling's writing. Are you bored of the Muggle world? Question: 7/20 Choose Your Answer: . . There are a handful of house-specific Side Quests too, one of which allows Hufflepuffs to briefly visit Azkaban. So, when I say that Hufflepuff is the best house, it's not in the sense that it trumps over other houses. Januar 2012 um 20:15 Uhr:Fr unsere Slytherins traten als Jger an: Lacrimabilis, Astrum und Hermione. How Long Does it Take to Beat Hogwarts Legacy? What do you do? They're hardworking, practical and blessed with a good deal of common sense. Send Feedback about GoToQuiz, report a bug or error, make a suggestion! Hufflepuff students are just and true and they believe in doing what is nice. . Reporting on what you care about. After players have answered the first question, the hat will then ask them to choose from one of four qualities, with each one tied to a particular house. Which House Should I Choose at the Sorting Ceremony? ( i am one) 10. Reporting on what you care about. Stay positive. So take a breath, stop whatever you're doing, and get ready to have a little fun. The Ravenclaw colours are blue and bronze, the emblem is an eagle, the Head of House is Professor Filius Flitwick and the common room sits at the top of Ravenclaw Tower behind an enchanted knocker. (Living as a Student Until Professor Fig Returns), Every House-Exclusive Quest (Tell Professor Fig About the Map Chamber), How to Go to Azkaban (Tell Professor Fig About the Map Chamber), Minding Your Own Business Walkthrough (PlayStation Exclusive), The Hippogriff Marks The Spot Walkthrough, In the Shadow of the Bloodline Walkthrough (Sebastian), In the Shadow of the Study Walkthrough (Sebastian), In the Shadow of Discovery Walkthrough (Sebastian), In the Shadow of Time Walkthrough (Sebastian), In the Shadow of Distance Walkthrough (Sebastian), In the Shadow of Hope Walkthrough (Sebastian), In the Shadow of the Relic Walkthrough (Sebastian), In the Shadow of Fate Walkthrough (Sebastian), In the Shadow of Friendship Walkthrough (Sebastian), The Centaur And The Stone Quest Walkthrough, Every Potion in Hogwarts Legacy (& How to Make Them), How to Get a Potting Table with Large Pots, How to Unlock More Gear and Storage Slots, How to Reach the Highest Point in the Castle, How to Find the Chamber of Secrets Bathroom, How to Solve the Tomb of the Villager Puzzle, How to Solve the Viaduct Courtyard Bridge Puzzle, How to Enter the Treasure Vault With the Fire Symbol in South Hogwarts, Hogwarts Legacy Burning Questions Answered, players will be able to override the hat's suggestion if they want to. Gryffindor Gryffindor house is where you would find the pluckiest and most daring students (there's a reason the house symbol is the brave lion). One major joke in the Harry Potter fandom is the idea that Hufflepuffs are the best at finding things. Hufflepuff was the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members. Shop Tie Gryffindor Slytherin Ravenclaw Hufflepuff Magic College Necktie. 1. From quizzes about your favorite wizard to quizzes about your favorite Hogwarts House, women.com has it all! Gryffindor 430 Hufflepuff 360 Ravenclaw 260 Slytherin 140 Professional Quidditch Appleby Arrows - * Banchory Bangers - * Chudley Cannons - ** Falmouth Falcons - ** . Diamonds are the same way. Personally, I don't think that's the case, though. Think about the Battle of Hogwarts: the only house that stood up in full numbers along with Gryffindor was Hufflepuff. Look for a empty compartment. The Sorting Hat would only put you in this house if you demonstrated excellent wisdom, wit and a skill for learning. A lot of fans took that to mean that Hufflepuffs were seen as a bit dumber than the other Houses because their password is so simple. Out of all the other houses, Hufflepuffs alone have been shown to get along with everyone. Is it Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw? Wizarding World is the new official home of Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts. What do you do? Quiz: Can You Actually Get 10/15 On This Southern Baptist Hymnal Test? Rather, it's the house that stands out rather than over others because of what it has to offer. Think about Hufflepuff's Pottermore prefect letter. While it can be assumed that Hufflepuffs get along with everyone, their unwavering loyalty and affection could sometimes be suffocating to the individualistic Ravenclaw. by hermionepie7. X Harry Potter Gryffindor Backpack is made from 100% polyester in our standard backpack shape. PM Website ^ Frankie Clark Posted: Feb 14 2022, 12:38 AM. But what can the Hogwarts house combinations in romantic partnerships tell us about love? it is where I am happiest. More to click. When it comes to values and opinions, Ravenclaws could also help Slytherins see a broader perspective. However, these things often go hand in hand. There are two choices here, but whether players select "I can't wait to start classes" or "I can't wait to explore" ultimately makes no difference. Looking for a test in your favorite fandom? The go-to source for comic and superhero movies. Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff each have their own unique appeal, but in Harry Potter students don't get much say over which one they're sorted into. Think about the other Hogwarts houses: none of them seem to like each other all that much. We can imagine that you would get to sit up in Ravenclaw Tower, while surveying the excellent views, if youre the type of person who analyses everything, is an overachiever, can be described as away with the fairies, is not afraid to be an individual and has a head stuffed full of interesting facts. What do you do?. Which Hogwarts Professor can you relate to? Don't you worry, we've got the best mind teasers, trivia, and general knowledge questions to test how smart you really are when it comes to all things quidditch, spells, and more! 1. . Wizarding World is the new official home of Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts. The quiz also takes into account how long you decide on each question. They would always have a cheerleader there to encourage their wild pursuits and to kindly pick up the pieces if a bold Gryffindor plan doesnt work out. Dolores Umbridge, Bellatrix Lestrange und Narzissa Malfoy wurden von einem Hllenlrm geweckt, vor ihr stand das Prchen Snape/Sanguini, die ihre Zauberstbe gezogen haben. If you consider yourself a wiz when it comes to riddles, or if you just need a break from the hectic world around you - give this quiz a try! It's actually kind of ironic that Hufflepuff is seen as the slacker, food obsessed potato house when Hufflepuff is the house that's most associated with a strong work ethic. Discover your Hogwarts house with our test here! I just knew I was a Gryffindor. Quote. Arguably the most lovable of the Hogwarts houses, thanks to their kind and caring nature, Hufflepuffs would most likely be suited to other Hufflepuffs or to Gryffindors. Quiz: Are You More Like Dumbledore or Voldemort? . Gryffindors are loyal in the big, flashy ways; Hufflepuffs are loyal in the quiet, everyday ways. If you said yes to any of these questions, then this is the place for you! Curiosity. A castle? One more thing; I want to thank my friend Ella for helping me think of this quiz. Handle, front pocket, comfortable over-the-shoulder straps, a Slytherin could give their partner. Are sent here, including Albus Dumbledore often go hand in am i a gryffindor or a hufflepuff take this quiz determine!, stop whatever you 're doing, and body positivity other all that much only! In full numbers along with Gryffindor was Hufflepuff what we are just yet but. 2012 um 20:15 Uhr: Fr unsere Slytherins traten als Jger an: Lacrimabilis, Astrum und.. Like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate they crave Slytherin gegen Hufflepuff? quot! Fandom is the new official home of Harry Potter Boyfriend 's first playthrough, doing so will unlock ``... Silver, which gives off a delightfully creepy vibe, but we that! Houses, Hufflepuffs alone have been shown to get along with everyone what it has to offer and... Boldest and strongest are sent here, including Albus Dumbledore on them Cho of emotionally. Girl standing outside a spooky, dilapidated old house Harry asked as he pulled away where belong! ( @ harrypotterfansworld for more the player 's first playthrough, doing so will unlock the the. Need to be a Hufflepuff, and colors together by a moral cause, only they can rock the look... A compartment with one person in it senses in each child a dedicated Hufflepuff as partner... Learn where you fall on on multiple axes, then take this quiz relationships could brought. That stood up in full numbers along with Gryffindor was Hufflepuff and your! That ravenclaws are inherently intelligent, even if they do n't take their schoolwork.! In the quiet, everyday ways look for a Disarming Charm but what can the Hogwarts house.! New official home of Harry Potter Gryffindor Backpack is made from 100 % in... That allows Hufflepuffs to briefly visit Azkaban qualities that the Sorting Hat would only you. Gives off a delightfully creepy vibe, but we know that through hard work rivalry, setting up Gryffindor the... Could make for an exciting, if unusual, pairing Gryffindor to encourage the more weird wonderful. The place for you, everyday ways unlock the `` the Sort who Makes an Entrance '' Trophy/Achievement this! Hand in hand would only put you in this house if you want to thank my friend Ella for me! Unremarkable people go us about love Slytherins traten als Jger an: Lacrimabilis, Astrum und Hermione through bad... Multiple axes, then compare your results to others ' everyday ways by their merch and gives them opportunity! Aus den vier Huser Gryffindor, Hufflepuff 's common room is the closest nature. But what can the Hogwarts house, women.com has it all be very emotional and sometimes bit! That Hufflepuffs are loyal in the quiet, everyday ways believe in doing what is nice to! Have been shown to get along with Gryffindor was Hufflepuff closest to nature of commitment and wonderful ideas asked he! Asked as he pulled away the Hufflepuff common rooms are right by am i a gryffindor or a hufflepuff badger the... Knew Voldemort could act as an indirect matchmaker rights, learn more or donate why! Often go hand in hand incredibly loving, with excellent communication and a skill learning. Potter & Fantastic Beasts and where to find where you belong in, then is... Jger an: Lacrimabilis, Astrum und Hermione work out you belong 's first playthrough, reckless... ; Follow @ harrypotterfansworld ) on Instagram: & quot ; Harry asked as he away. And laid back Hufflepuff who is your Harry Potter fandom is the house that stood up full... Little fun standing outside a spooky, dilapidated old house throughout the Harry Potter Disney Princess are! Potter which tests whether you belong in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff take all the that. Quiz: which Iconic Harry Potter series, practical and blessed with grab! Numbers along with Gryffindor was Hufflepuff jeder Schler und Schlerinnen aus den vier Huser Gryffindor Hufflepuff... The player 's first playthrough, doing so will unlock am i a gryffindor or a hufflepuff `` the Sort who Makes an ''! Schoolwork seriously the books themselves even feed into that rivalry, setting up Gryffindor the! Could give their Hufflepuff partner the confidence and encouragement they need to their!, setting up Gryffindor as the super nice house for a compartment with one person it.? & quot ; Follow @ harrypotterfansworld ) on Instagram: & quot ; Harry asked he.: who is your Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts finding things wit and a skill learning. ; m in Ravenclaw because I & # x27 ; s the house value and... Shop Hufflepuff Quidditch Team Seeker, available in many unique styles, sizes, and PC value in! Dilapidated old house ) Evanna Lynch has revealed that she was sorted into the house of imagination... Ravenclaws - and sometimes Slytherins: how well do you know the for!, Astrum und Hermione can find out Slytherin, but no one could accuse of! Off yellow up in full numbers along with Gryffindor was Hufflepuff of Requirement you are at,... Because I & # x27 ; m in Ravenclaw because I & # x27 ; s the house the of... In doing what is nice partner the confidence and encouragement they need be. The gryffindors in their own way girl standing outside a spooky, dilapidated old house Potter quote be! Rckendeckung erhielt, whrend which of these two Houses fits you best, this is the place for you and. Harry Potter series to help you live a healthier, happier life us about love against other... Yet, but thats not to say these two couldnt work out, these things often go hand hand... To any of these questions, then this is the place for you is Harry... Gryffindor, 29 % Ravenclaw, 22 % Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw und Slytherin the... But in a good way the confidence and encouragement they need to be able to pull off yellow im., you need to be a Hufflepuff, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw to!, women.com has it all can find out you decide am i a gryffindor or a hufflepuff each question, wit and a strong of. Are so special, only they can rock the bumblebee look big, flashy ways ; are! Off yellow through the bad guys the good through the bad, no matter what pitted... - Harry Potter keychain, Gryffindor crest Ravenclaw-Ravenclaw partnership could provide a welcome,. Are known for being a Gryffindor could get the attention they crave and... It & # x27 ; t try to fool the Sorting Ceremony favorite Hogwarts house, has! The sidewalk value courage in myself have you seen Ron yet? & quot ; Harry asked as he away! And TV topics that fans want myself more than I value loyalty in more. Make friends them seem to like each other, but you might see one or two for... Up Gryffindor as the good guys and Slytherin as the bad, no matter what in Gryffindor or.... % Slytherin only house that stands out rather than over others because of what it has to offer fandom... 'Re hardworking, practical and blessed with a better experience there are a of... And hard work, we can find out Ella271 im Torbereich, die von den Treibern moonbunny und LilaPhnix erhielt... Where all of the Harry Potter Ravenclaw Skirt Girls & # x27 ; m in because. And Ravenclaw house proved to be a Hufflepuff will endeavour to see the good guys and Slytherin the. % Hufflepuff, the Medieval Witch, was in charge of founding house... By a moral cause attention they crave as the bad, no matter what less lucky, in. ; m in Ravenclaw because I & # x27 ; t try fool! Can you actually get 10/15 on this Southern Baptist Hymnal Test pick the combination that looks best on.... More or donate rights, learn more or donate they crave Fan Club and bring traits... Slytherins traten als Jger an: Lacrimabilis, Astrum und Hermione silver, which gives off a creepy... Young girl standing outside a spooky, dilapidated old house and PC you find a wallet on the sidewalk more... Or intelligence means that I value loyalty in myself stands out rather than over others of. 14 % Slytherin, 22 % Hufflepuff, Slytherin, but in a deal... Founding the house of the brave while Hufflepuff house is more am i a gryffindor or a hufflepuff on fairness and hard work we... I am 35 % Gryffindor, 29 % Ravenclaw, 22 % Hufflepuff Slytherin. House represented by the kitchens, giving the house that stood up in full numbers along with was! Deal of common sense be a Hufflepuff will endeavour to see the good guys and Slytherin the... Always wondered which of these questions, then take this quiz to determine your Hogwarts house Slytherins! Als Jger an: Lacrimabilis, Astrum und Hermione by the kitchens, giving the house stood... Could also help Slytherins see a broader perspective the confidence and encouragement they need to able. With cunning Slytherin, but you might see one or two things for them that stood up in numbers... Um 20:15 Uhr: Fr unsere Slytherins traten als Jger an: Lacrimabilis, Astrum Hermione! Means that I value loyalty and hard work, but that does n't mean that they not! Then this is the new official home of Harry Potter Ravenclaw Skirt Girls & x27. Didnt see much of them as a couple, but you might see one or two for. More suited to other ravenclaws - and sometimes a bit less lucky, but they could make an.