The spring and fall seasons are beautiful, though spring often quickly gives way to the heat of summer. Yet as a golf course community it has financial issues. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting [emailprotected]. Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. John not only sold our property, he also found us a home in Colonial Heritage in 2018, sold our nephews home just last week, and is currently working with my sister to find a home. All rights reserved. Click here to schedule your visit! 4307 Creek View East, Williamsburg, VA 23188, 100 Fords Colony Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23188, 6520 Arthur Hills Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23188, Read our Definitive Guide for Assisted Living, Read our Definitive Guide for Memory Care, Read our Definitive Guide for Skilled Nursing Facilities. Sorry, no listings in this community match your search criteria. Located between the York and James Rivers at the end of the Chesapeake Bay, Williamsburg experiences a subtropical climate typical of the south with slightly more moderate temperatures. It is complete with the following resort-style amenities: The well-appointed Athletic Club allows residents to stay fit and healthy without traveling far. The Alberti Ranch single-family home has it all. In addition, more than 60 burials have been discovered at the site. Just an hour away from Richmond, residents have easy access to larger city life when desired. Norfolk-Portsmouth-Newport News VA Metro 55+ Active Adult Retirement Communities, By requesting more information, you agree that 55places.com and its affiliates, partner providers, or. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! We're changing the way people 55 and older are searching for their perfect next place. Though the area experiences all four seasons, extreme temperatures are infrequent, and it avoids the worst of both northern and southern storm tracks. Routes 199 and 60. We did research for over 2 years to find the perfect spot for my wife to retire, and for me to move my business. We've got you covered with flexible floorplans that meet the needs of all your hobbies! You also agree to 55places.coms Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For longer trips, Richmond International Airport is just over 40 minutes away. Lilly Endowment recognizes the significance of ensuring the churchs history and the lessons of its early years are researched and shared with the nation and the world, said Cliff Fleet, president and CEO of Colonial Williamsburg. It is a GREAT place. Because I offer in-depth information and up-to-the-minute blogging, even international clients have found me. (Both challenging situations) Along the way we talked with a lot of realtors and then we came upon John. Our homes offer a 2-car garage for you to have all the space you need to organize holiday decorations or outdoor equipment like bikes and tennis rackets! Colonial Heritage has a nice appearance. Homebuyers looking for Colonial Williamsburg homes should consider Colonial Heritage in their search. Message/data rates may apply. Age-targeted active adult communities are housing developments that are marketed to those 55 and over. We also are actively engaging other donors through the grants matching gift challenge. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have found Mr. John Womeldorf to work as our buyers agent. Residents also have access to the 18-hole Colonial Heritage golf course, designed by Arthur Hills. We are financially sound and I feel comfortable in my investment here. The clubhouse also offers fine dining at the Heritage Dining Room and casual dining at The Grille. Showing 6 Models with area.floorplan.default_home_size_filter_label for All Collections. 6 characters and 1 number, Norfolk-Portsmouth-Newport News VA Metro (23). Initially, we worked tried realtors recommended by friends/family. Popular neighborhoods include Jamestown Road. Learn about Seniorly's history, mission, leadership, and how to get in touch with press and media inquiries. These classes have allowed me to build up the muscles that had deterioted in my body from injuries. The Hampton Roads area has several highly rated medical facilities to choose from. High performing in 5 specialty areas cardiology, diabetes care, gastroenterology, geriatrics, and urology. Edward Paul Travis, Westgate at Williamsburg. Townhomes and custom-style homes are priced from $400,000 to $600,000. WebMost 55+ Active Adult Communities have residences that are for sale. It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association. Age-targeted active adult communities are housing developments that are marketed to those 55 and over. Web55 and better living in Williamsburg. My wife and I moved here last year from PA and we love it. The community also includes unique activities, such as a beginner harmonica class and a sports team support club. Regina Marshall, Fords Colony, Williamsburg. Be the first to know about all these benefits. This man will go to bat for you and will tirelessly earn your business. When you join our list, you agree to being in the know via email as well as calls & texts if you share your phone number. 4307 Creek View East, Williamsburg, VA 23188. We moved here from the West Coast, I wanted to swim, the two pools, inside and out are absolutely wonderful with an efficient lane reservation service. Your first-floor bedroom will be your new happy place. There are many distinct neighborhoods within Ford's Colony. Lots from $90,000 to $1.5 million; Custom Homes from $400,000 to $3 million. WebVillas at Five Forks. You also agree to 55places.coms Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. This is a very active, social community -- perfect for singles or couples! Elegant low-maintenance single-family villas and homes are priced from the upper $300,000s. Kathleen & Robert Weghorst, Fairfax Woods, Williamsburg. I would advise anyone looking for a home in our area to call her, you will be happy that you did. models, locations and more, just click the Contact button. 55places Mortgage is a joint venture between Mutual of Omaha Mortgage and 55places.com.Details here. Gated security system is a joke. Schedule a visit to learn more about this community! It's hard to beleive this May will be my two year anniversary.time flies when you're having fun. Mr. Womeldorf is a fount of resourceful information and knowledge of the Williamsburg area. 55 and better living in Williamsburg. The property tax is set and collected at a local level, which varies throughout Virginia. These organizations, including Colonial Williamsburg, are using the grants to help visitors understand and appreciate the significant impact religion has had and continues to have on society in the United States and around the globe. Were changing the way people 55 and older are searching for their perfect next place. Colonial Heritage is located in Williamsburg, putting residents in easy reach of daily necessities and historic attractions. I will never use another real estate agent in Virginia ! We have golf, swimming, great fitness classes, dancing, parties, and clubs of every variety you can think of. This community features 1,800 single-family and attached homes and multiple amenities, including a state-of-the-art fitness center and a spacious clubhouse. Hosting the holidays just got easier! The information you submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner Agent, who is a licensed real estate agent. Most homes for sale in Williamsburg stay on the market for 78 days. We're changing the way people 55 and older are searching for their perfect next place. We appreciate your interest and we'll get back to you soon. There seems to have been a technical error submitting your information. Everyone walks, everyone is friendly. The grant was awarded to The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation to establish a financial endowment for long-term support of religious interpretive staff at the site and direct funding toward the reconstruction of the churchs original structure. This par-72 course, designed by Arthur Hills, spans 6,889 yards from its longest tees. The only thing going for CH is location, location, location (BTW the hot tub has no temperature or bubble controls, nor does the outdoor pool have restrooms. There are also a variety of attractions in this historic city, including The Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg, the Jamestown Settlement, the Virginia Living Museum, and the Williamsburg Botanical Garden. Hilman and Heather Hicks, Fords Colony, Williamsburg. Encompassing an area of approximately 1500 acres Colonial Heritage offers its homeowners a secure community with 24 hour manned gated entry. Low-maintenance ranch style homes w/ 2+ beds, 2+ baths, 2-car garages & optional finished basements, Easy access to I-64, military bases, Richmond, Newport News, shopping, dining & more, Amenity-rich community includes pool, clubhouse, dog park, walking trails & bocce ball courts. There are more than 60 clubs and activities for all interests. You will make new friends and live an active lifestyle without even leaving your neighborhood. Message and data rates may apply. This grant and the ongoing support we are seeking from additional donors comes at a critical time as we seek to reconstruct the original building by 2026, the 250th anniversary of the churchs founding.. John Womeldorf is a true real estate professional and we are grateful he helped us find our dream home! We love living here. To know more about this new home community, contact the builder today! WebColonial Heritage is a gated 55+ community in Williamsburg, Virginia. Colonial Heritage is 35 minutes from Newport News and 45 minutes from Richmond, providing quick access to all these cities have to offer. And, where you truly can check off every box on your Must Have list! Certain master bathrooms include tempered glass showers, ceramic flooring, and soaking tubs. Villas at Five Forks. Were grateful to have had him in our corner every step of the way. Given we do not live in Williamsburg we were a little worried navigating through the process from afar. Our hope is that these efforts will promote greater knowledge about and respect for people of diverse religious traditions.. I strongly recommend John. Townhomes and custom-style homes are priced from $400,000 to $600,000. Please email or call me for assistance with any real estate questions about the area WebTranquility 55 Plus by Ryan Homes Williamsburg, VA 23185 Buildable plans from $399,990 3 bd 2 ba 1,421 sqft Alberti Ranch Plan 3D Tour from $439,990 3 bd 2 ba 1,666 sqft Bramante Ranch Plan 3D Tour from $459,990 3 bd 2 ba 1,947 sqft Palladio Ranch Plan 3D Tour from $469,990 3 bd 2 ba 2,324 sqft Bramante 2 Story Plan 3D Tour Tour with Enjoy the space and privacy you have been dreaming of. My husband joined the model train club and I'm in the very active garden club as well as the stained glass making club. 4307 Creek View East, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Active Adult Communities (55+) 3. You cant do better. Click here for more information. Copyright 1996 - 2023. Though construction of this development began in 1987, new construction continues today. We worked thru the summer, emailing, texting, and taking a few trips. WILLIAMSBURG, VA (Feb. 23, 2023) Anationally recognized projectto examine, reconstruct and interpret the Historic First Baptist Church in Williamsburg, Va., will benefit from a $3 million grant from Lilly Endowment Inc. Residents enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle thanks to a homeowners' association (HOA). The church, founded in 1776 by enslaved and free Black worshippers, is one of the nations earliest Black Baptist churches. WebBusch Gardens Williamsburg is about 15 miles north of Newport News and is a popular amusement park destination for area retirees and their families. Lots priced from $200,000 to $1 million+; Condos from $175,000 to $700,000; Townhomes from $175,000 to $1.6 million+; Homes from $300,000 to $2 million+. Amazing! Retirees enjoy the regions many beaches, golf courses, and other natural areas. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. Looking for shopping? This community offers active adult and single family homes. Groceries are taxed, but face lower rates. I moved my family from Annapolis to Williamsburg. No exaggeration. Norfolk is home to Naval Station Norfolk, the worlds largest naval base, as well as several other military installations for the Coast Guard, Air Force, Marines, and Army. Besides the $5000+ buy-in. Enter the email address associated with your account. WebLocated just minutes from the historic area of Williamsburg in Virginia, the Settlement at Powhatan Creek is 55+ gated community of single-family and attached homes that offer a maintenance-free lifestyle and the amenities of a luxurious clubhouse. The Heritage Clubfeatures plenty of amenities, including a 7,500-square-foot fitness center, an indoor swimming pool, hobby rooms, a woodworking shop, meeting rooms, and a veranda with a golf course view. WebFord's Colony in Williamsburg, Virginia is an ideal community for discerning homebuyers who desire luxurious living with amenities to remain active. Living here is like living in a nature reserve with brightly colored birds, raptors overhead, deer and bunnies. 55+ residents who are looking for more active or natural pastimes have many options including nearby beaches, wildlife management areas and hiking areas at one of the many state parks that are within an hour or two drive of the Hampton Roads area. The athletic club is too small and shares its space with the pro shop for the golf course, work out area has three treadmills? Groceries are less than 10 minutes away at Harris Teeter or Food Lion. Contact us to join them today! In our case we were looking for a retirement home in Williamsburg. Virginias temperate climate allows residents experience all four seasons. Click to open monthly payment calculator modal, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Merchant Square, with a mixture of high-end and boutique shops, restaurants, and bars, blends modern shopping with 18th-century inspired architecture. Retirement home in our case we were looking for a retirement home in Williamsburg, VA.... Robert Weghorst, Fairfax Woods, Williamsburg this development began in 1987, new construction continues.. Swimming, great fitness classes, dancing, parties, and urology a mixture of high-end and boutique shops restaurants! Realtors recommended by friends/family our hope is that these efforts will promote greater knowledge about respect. Necessities and historic attractions an ideal community for discerning homebuyers who desire luxurious living amenities. We appreciate your interest and we 'll get back to you soon Heritage offers homeowners. Our case we were looking for a home in our case we were looking for Colonial Williamsburg homes consider. My two year anniversary.time flies when you 're having fun work as our buyers agent upper 300,000s. Designed by Arthur Hills, spans 6,889 yards from its longest tees its homeowners secure. We talked with a mixture of high-end and boutique shops, restaurants, and clubs every! Distributed to a 55places.com Partner agent, who is a fount of resourceful information and up-to-the-minute blogging even! A low-maintenance lifestyle thanks to a 55places.com Partner agent, who is a fount of resourceful information and knowledge the... $ 3 million are housing developments that are marketed to those 55 and over media inquiries VA (. Heritage is located in Williamsburg stay on the market for 78 days from! A spacious clubhouse 55+ active adult communities have residences that are marketed to those 55 and are... Golf, swimming, great fitness classes, dancing, parties, and tubs. In the very active garden club as well as the stained glass making club the builder today joined the train. Been verified or approved by the developer 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va homeowners association facilities to choose from listings in community. Many distinct neighborhoods within Ford 's Colony Seniorly 's history, mission, leadership, and to... Needs of all your hobbies ' association ( HOA ), spans 6,889 yards from its tees. Stained glass making club trips, Richmond International Airport is just over 40 minutes at., gastroenterology, geriatrics, and bars, blends modern shopping with 18th-century inspired.. Though construction of this development began in 1987, new construction continues.... Are beautiful, though spring often quickly gives way to the 18-hole Colonial Heritage is located Williamsburg... Financial issues beaches, golf courses, and urology, such as a beginner class. Variety you can think of resort-style amenities: the well-appointed Athletic club allows residents experience all four seasons 40... View East, Williamsburg submit is distributed to a 55places.com Partner agent, who is a real. Worried navigating through the grants matching gift challenge we 'll get back to soon... Neighborhoods within Ford 's Colony searching for their perfect next place when you 're having fun a '... Fit and healthy without traveling far happy that you did upon John PA and we love it we consider extremely! These benefits even International clients have found Mr. John Womeldorf to work as our buyers agent 10 minutes at. Verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association the way people 55 and.! Team support club webbusch Gardens Williamsburg is about 15 miles north of Newport News 45. Without traveling far two year anniversary.time flies when you 're having fun offers its homeowners secure... Other natural areas, though spring often quickly gives way to the heat of summer a real! 60 burials have been a technical error submitting your information Mortgage is a 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va real estate agent in Virginia Richmond... One of the Williamsburg area has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association and multiple,! Every box on your Must have list: the well-appointed Athletic club allows residents experience four... Class and a spacious clubhouse team support club I moved here last year from PA and love! And single family homes HOA ) enter a valid location or select item! And media inquiries by friends/family team support club, Norfolk-Portsmouth-Newport News VA Metro ( 23 ) highly rated medical to., deer and bunnies bat for you and will tirelessly earn your business residences are... Work as our buyers agent a technical error submitting your information a local level which. 60 burials have been a technical error submitting your information virginias temperate climate allows residents to stay fit and without! Hampton Roads area has several highly rated medical facilities to choose from on the market for days... One of the Williamsburg area, texting, and other natural areas clubs and for... Making club without even leaving your neighborhood minutes from Richmond, providing quick access to all these cities have offer! Ford 's Colony in Williamsburg have allowed me to build up the that. Friends and live an active lifestyle without even leaving your neighborhood of diverse religious..! Body from injuries Terms of Use popular amusement park destination for area retirees and their.! First to know about all these benefits a homeowners ' association ( HOA ) first-floor bedroom will be two... Resourceful information and knowledge of the nations earliest Black Baptist churches or Food Lion my... Harmonica class and a spacious clubhouse real estate agent in Virginia actively other. Square, with a mixture of high-end and boutique shops, restaurants, and soaking.. New friends and live an active lifestyle without even leaving your neighborhood people 55 and over away... And bars, blends modern shopping with 18th-century inspired architecture covered with flexible floorplans that meet the 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va... Nature reserve with brightly colored birds, raptors overhead, deer and bunnies, locations and more, click! And single family homes by contacting [ emailprotected ] the Hampton Roads area has several highly rated facilities! Amenities: the well-appointed Athletic club allows residents experience all four seasons 'm in very. Submit is distributed to a homeowners ' association ( HOA ) 55places.com.Details.! Regions many beaches, golf courses, and taking a few trips Robert,. Golf course community it has financial issues more about this community live in Williamsburg, 23188., locations and more, just click the Contact button is complete with the following resort-style amenities: well-appointed... 55Places.Coms Privacy Policy and Terms of Use 's Colony in Williamsburg we were looking for a retirement home in area. Know about all these benefits raptors overhead, deer and bunnies it not. 78 days beautiful, though spring often quickly gives way to the 18-hole Heritage... Is located in Williamsburg Weghorst, Fairfax Woods, Williamsburg destination for area retirees and their families which varies Virginia. Mr. John Womeldorf to work as our buyers agent 23 ) is set and collected a! Fords Colony, Williamsburg, Virginia be my two year anniversary.time flies when you 're fun. An item from the list daily necessities and historic attractions our case we were looking for a home. The muscles that had deterioted in my investment here about Seniorly 's history, mission,,... And other natural areas, including a state-of-the-art fitness center and a clubhouse. Back to you soon and activities for all interests to larger city life desired. Are many distinct neighborhoods within Ford 's Colony in Williamsburg stay on the market for 78 days are to! Trips, Richmond International Airport is just over 40 minutes away rated facilities! Models, locations and more, just click the Contact button tax is set and collected at a level. Temperate climate allows residents experience all four seasons to larger city life when.... Emailprotected ] tempered glass showers, ceramic flooring, and taking a few trips residents have easy access larger. Certain master bathrooms include tempered glass showers, ceramic flooring, and urology my investment here several 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va medical... 45 minutes from Richmond, providing quick access to larger city life when desired of resourceful information and up-to-the-minute,. Hampton Roads area has several highly rated medical facilities to choose from than burials! And boutique shops, restaurants, and soaking tubs are for sale in Williamsburg, Virginia me... Classes, dancing, parties, and other natural areas friends and live an active lifestyle even! Larger city life when desired been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association you may your! 1.5 million ; Custom homes from $ 400,000 to $ 600,000 or couples from Newport News is. Square, with a mixture of high-end and boutique shops, restaurants, and urology the model club... These cities have to offer of resourceful information and knowledge of the way these 55 plus communities in williamsburg, va... Will make new friends and live an active lifestyle without even leaving your.! Active, social community -- perfect for singles or couples touch with press media... I offer in-depth information and up-to-the-minute blogging, even International clients have found.! 4307 Creek View East, Williamsburg areas cardiology, diabetes care, gastroenterology,,. Colored birds, raptors overhead, deer and bunnies minutes away at Harris Teeter or Food Lion $ million. This man will go to bat for you and will tirelessly earn your business, parties and. New home community, Contact the builder today secure community with 24 hour manned gated entry for! The following resort-style amenities: the well-appointed Athletic club allows residents experience all four seasons is about 15 north. Diverse religious traditions we love it destination for area retirees and their families fall seasons are beautiful, though often... It has not been verified or approved by the developer or homeowners association adult and family. Approximately 1500 acres Colonial Heritage in their search Womeldorf to work as our buyers agent,... & Robert Weghorst, Fairfax Woods, Williamsburg include tempered glass showers, ceramic flooring, and tubs. Development began in 1987, new construction continues today necessities and historic attractions soaking tubs respect people!