smartest to dumbest personality types

Feeling is usually a less logical approach to things, but when coupled with introverted intuition it becomes more logical as it is normalized through a much more precise channel. However, it was a case of we had to order them based on maximum mental processing power. Feeling usually involves people. So "smart" they've outsmarted themselves! And found in health care, teaching, and child care. I would just like to say that I am an INTJ and my Ni function allows INTJs and INFJs to see the perspective and motives of others better than any other, thus allowing us to extrapolate those perspectives and make the most open- minded decisions. They are knowledgeable and react with flexible logic to the world. They are mostly Exceptionally to Profoundly gifted and they are very few in numbers, and also very complicated and complexed individuals. ST's and SF's actually tend to be more detail-oriented than NF's and NT's because they are primarily focused on the details and not so much in "connecting the dots." Would it give more insight? Outliers are there, and many people may bitch about this, and get butthurt/offended through taking things waaaay too personally. I will point out that S types are probably more likely to succeed at an average intelligence or lower, around less than genius range at least, because they take better care of themselves, thus allowing them to be more physically stable, whereas the N types get caried away with dreams if they aren't intelligent enough to be as realistic as S types. (emotional, social, mathematical, logical, kinestethic, etc). I've witnessed it firsthand. I would say it varies according to cognitive functions . For example, INFP's have an edge over all types in linguistic intelligences (writing, foreign languages, vocabulary), but are absolutely abysmal with planning and verbal fluidity. Our society needs Commanders, Nurturers, Protectors, and Providers to be healthy and thrive. ), Er did you perhaps mistook 1 for being the lowest? Excellent (logical) research that is based on nothing but opinion and not reasonable at all. Sure, it may only be talking about these 4 MBTI dichotomies, but that doesn't mean the conclusion was only reached this way. The information that Ive seen seems to link the design of IQ tests with traits more common in intuitives, specifically those with dominant extraverted intuition (as opposed to the introverted intuition used by INTJs). Arguably the smartest MBTI type. Ti is very smart due to high logic. The two types which actually have Introverted Intuition as their primary functions are INTJ and INFJ only. ENTJ: Thirst for world domination fueled by lust for power. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts ESFJs are people-smart, valuing loyalty and tradition. The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe they are smarter and more capable than they are. (My best friend is ESTP and has a full-ride to MIT) MBTI is not a tool to decide who is more intelligent because it's pretty obvious to me that people who are born smart will be smart regardless of how they make decisions. Now for my two cents: in contrast to traditional "intelligence", I see propensities for consistency as alternate forms of intelligence. I put them higher than the INFJ because I feel like their mind is more open to new things. This article doesn't answer 'Which MBTI type is smartest?" The MBTI just isn't accurate enough and can only tell you about the way people might prefer to do things, it can not estimate intelligence because even the concept of intelligence is biased by what you think it is. All I'm saying is don't dump your date because you find out they're ESFJ/ESFP, though if you do that's your life I guess. Because she is most decidedly oriented by the sensory object, which is what defines her as an extroverted sensation type, as was originally defined by Jung. I'd rank my letters from most to least influential as N/S, I/E, T/F, and J/P. Also as I said S types can be more intelligent than N types, just in a different manner. So I would say these are about even with a small edge going to the P just because it seems that abstract things are of greater importance than physical, concrete things. Why don't I go outside of personality and start talking spirituality? SP on performance. And to yet another it may be impersonal. ", According to Comen, both INTJs and INTPs are among the smartest, adding that thinking is actually "the primary life goal" for INTPs, as opposed to the key tool. E's derive their energy from I's. One of the rarest personality types, these individuals are incredibly adept at organizing. But are they really that much more intelligent or study that much harder? Both use their rationale in a specific way. INTJ- They are extremely skilled when it comes to information, storing it and knowing how to use it in the big picture. Its smarter to get things done ASAP, to have a plan, etc. Case in point is measured influence--suggested in-article as a definitive element of intelligence--which ESTP, ENFJ, ENTJ and (uniquely) ENFP often enjoy in abundance. INTPs are philosophical innovators fascinated by logical analysis, systems, and universal theory. Very few who lead with those functions are open to new ideas and aren't able to arrive to a conclusion that doesn't jive with their personal beliefs. Your IP: Let's start by breaking things into categories. There is an ongoing emphasis placed on intelligence. I wonder if the reason there is such a high rate of intuitives in the top 2% is because of content of many IQ tests. ENFPs have a tendency to talk about themselves a lot and they're not great listeners. They seemed to be some Great Other who took classes I had no interest in at school. But according to what you're saying, you would pick the INFJ over the ESTP every time because the INFJ is smarter the majority of the time even though you could be missing out on a genius in the ESTP. Do you just sit and think of provacative nonsense to state? Which MBTI is the smartest? ESTPs are energetic thrill seekers with a good sense of humor. The reason I put them higher than INFPs is because they can completely cancel out emotion which can quite often be time wasting, debilitating and can even cloud judgement. Again, it is very close. Surprisingly, most ENTJs score pretty high on this as well, so I think any intuitive extrovert who does not struggle with autism would probably score somewhere between average and high on EQ. Intps like Einstein and Richard Dawkins have great ideas, but never invented praticle tools. So what is actually going on? And therefore - no data / no good. Klicken Sie auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten. But in other cases the INFJ may have more to offer than the ENTJ. Despite the excess of criticism here in comments--to which you've given ample reply--your analysis is as sound and thorough as can be expected with present empirical data. This comes down to the task at hand. I actually have two friends who are each other's best friends, and INTJ and an INFJ. Anyway here is an interesting article about type intelligence. System engineer | https://blog.talalabbasi.com | https://cv.talalabbasi.com. They're also among one of the rarest Myers-Briggs types, making up just 2.5 percent of the U.S. population, according to data from Ball State University. INTJ score high because of the J part. Performance & security by Cloudflare. lol. Based on statistics that I posted in a previous blog (which were based on a number of different sources) and the bar graph above, here are the statistics for how many people place in the top 2% by IQ based on each personality type: Finally, I sorted the data based on the total amount of geniuses to find out who has sheer numbers in the genius category. They think very carefully before they speak and when they speak it is limited. And before you accuse me of feeling insulted because I'm one of them stupid "sensors," believe it or not according to the MBTI I am an INTP - the smartest of all types! Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Being a proficient writer of fiction requires an adept utilization of symbolism, foreshadowing, use of metaphors and similes, etc., in addition to a great sense of imagination. } ); For argument's sake, I'll go with it. These series lost their leads, sometimes abruptly, but still continued on. The true pattern-recognition based test gave me 95. A score lower than 30 is considered to be on the autism spectrum and cause for concern. They are protective over others who look out for them. INTJs and ENTJs introvert feeling, often being seen as self-centered or cold, when really, they just get all emotional validation from within and don't see why everyone else can't, although that's an assumption. While the INT will usually reach a conclusion from a technical, more logical approach the INF will usually reach a similar conclusion from an emotional approach. This personality combination makes up 4% of the population, with twice as many men as women. Well I think we should first look at this from an accuracy standpoint. For instance, many believe Introverted Intuition to be the source of the most intelligent/insightful/enlightened thinking and ideas. This may seem like a rare case, but a case I see far more often is a NT growing up in a family of sensors. Please read more, learn more, starting from the the multiple inteligence theory. (however, the top students of summer classes seemed to score a little higher than intuits, probably because summer sessions require more memorization as opposed to understanding). So I didn't just only use MBTI to be like, oh look, he's why some people are intelligent. How are you even alive? xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain;charset=UTF-8'); I wonder if NFs would come up on top in a study that involves EQ. Because I don't need to. Being smart isn't about being a thinker or being a feeler. The most prominent feature was the frequency of the NT combination: all four NT groups displayed the greatest frequencies. Perhaps not the smartest, but definitely the most influential. 3. INTPs work better with language Rarely, if ever, is this possible. Ignorance is bliss I suppose! Psychological scientist Isabel Briggs Myers and her mother, Katharine Briggs, developed this classification system to make the Jungian theory of Psychological types understandable and valuable to the general public. I liked this chart - http://geekologie.com/image.php?path=/2013/12/09/star-wars-myers-briggs- interestingly PALPATINE and YODA are "INT" and JAR JAR BINKS in an "ESF". These personality traits, introvert, intuitive, and thinking, tend to excel in areas that define intelligence or aspects measured by traditional IQ tests: abstract conceptual logic and problem-solving. Hard to get work done when you keep procrastinating. Generally, this is very useful in scientific fields. If you're a Sensor, you're going to think people are smart based on the decisions they make. Yes, some of the greatest companies nowadays could have been made by INTP's, therefore having a great idea behind it, innovative products and all the stuff, but it is the ESFJ's that actually keep the company afloat. Therefore there is no correlation between personality type and intelligence. It makes them very determined and focused on whatever they want to do in life. So with all this said I would put the INF above the ENT. Also ENTP have Ti which is basically the definition for high inteligence and you are telling me that an NF is smarter than that? I have talked about the cognitive functions in other places. Great article. They are good at being in charge and understanding institutions, they are also brainboxes, storing so much factual evidence. I should not have to post this stuff twice. And I'm not even saying I'm right. I think that's a certain type of intelligence that while I lack in and might appreciate it less (as I enjoy thinking about things deeply), I can also find it very hard to not be jealous of such an ability to immediately use the information given to you and act based on it. INFJs are practically mind readers, and it is nearly a freaking super power. (Or maybe you're a god and you're smart in all ways.). Several Myers-Briggs personality types show a more social or societal focus, thus scoring lower on IQ tests and earning less income. Intelligence.. shall we break it down ? I find it very hard to take this article seriously without any facts to back your ideas up. Smart and refuses to give up until he proves it to himself and the world :). Which one is the dumbest? But it is certainly the one youre most likely to bump into. Like you said, those who lead with intuition may be perceived to be by some to be more,"influential." Animals share the emotional traits that humans possess, but they don't share the reasoning traits. Just to clarify, the blog is linked to and mentions another blog, How Special is Your Snowflake 2.0, which has lots and lots of statistical data and sources. (I also have to point out statistics. my vote is on : INTJ >>>>>>>> THAT fckin Ni dominant function !!!! READ THIS NEXT: The 5 Most Trustworthy Myers-Briggs Personality Types, Experts Say. Doubt it can be a deciding factor on smartness. There are 4 main dichotomies: Of these 4 dichotomies we should figure out which of these is more influential before breaking it down further. Might be I have some T in me because I often come to conclusion easily I barely or not recognise how my brain did that. 12. And to yet another it may be impersonal. I'm an INTP and my IQ is 160 ( 17 years old). For instance as an INFP I could very much disagree with T indicating superior intelligence. I think they are kind of a blank slate because they can almost become anything if someone tells them to. They like rules, valuing predictability, degrading artistic license, or adaptability. Also they mostly only care about themselves, meaning they are unlikely to store any information which doesnt relate to them. Extroverted and passionate, ENFPs combine their intelligence and sensitivity to create possibilities for the future. I know my ESFP girlfriend outsmarts most of you who comment on this site, since she after all applied for the Ivy League and is above average IQ. Your ability to cognitively abstract the types beyond the stereotypes that are presented to you despite knowing about the theory behind the letter code, shows that one can indeed be dumb and still be a supposed N, lol. Intelligence has nothing to do with independence, you can only say that the extroverts get their energy from the outside, which does not even represent a dependence (moreover), because we live in a human society, not on the moon, the world is full of people from whom extroverts can get energy. ENFP is also the most common type out of all the intuitives by a large margin with having nearly twice the population over the second most common intuitive personality ENTP. They are the third most common type, with two and a half times more men than women. The second is inferential mainly, which is why INTPs are better at connecting the dots from apparently unrelated ideas, Both are equals. I don't know about this particular study, in fact, I did not even look at the numbers, but the topic has been studied before. INFJ- Incredibly big picture people I think they are the smartest when it comes to philosphy in life. Are the best .Im one and very proud of it - so there ! A smart INTP can pretty much do what a smart INTJ can and a smart ENTJ can pretty much do what a smart ENTP can -- but a smart ENFJ probably can't do what a smart INTP can do. Any mbti type can learn certain intelligence, but doesn't come as naturally to them as another type would. In actuality, they were the only tie on the list. I would estimate that roughly 85% of influence and intelligence can be ascertained through whether or not somebody is an S or an N. Following that we have E and I at around 10% which matters a lot, lot less than S/N. We carry out what the "background philosophers" dream about. There are geniuses in every personality type and idiots in every personality type as well. - INFP/ENFP: Most emotionally intelligent (Quickest to understand the true motives behind peoples actions) No hate tho. It's even MORE pathetic than bragging about your supposed IQ score, which is saying something. Intps like Darwin had many children. I think intelligence is, as you've stated, a lot more complex than a simple dichotomy, but there are obvious traits that society in general determine as smart. Wow. #16personalities #the16types #mbtiJoin our Discord - https://discord.gg/jgvxCjsNathan Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/nathanjglass/Luann Tiktok - luann. They are also very close. "They are intelligent in the sense that they can learn to do anything that requires creation or building without much guidance.". They are interested in the here-and-now and are more likely to focus on details than taking a broader view of things. (I know this does not equate to intelligence, but it is a good measurement). They can assimilate information but are imaginative idealists guided by their core values and beliefs. Thanks for sharing :). So i really am convinced that INTX people are smarter than other MBTI groups. BI chart is kind of redundant though as we know that certain types do not value money or accept it as a measure of success. Then, maybe it could be usefull if you learn a bit more about empathy, and how it is the skill that developed our cognitive system, and maybe you could take a look about how oxytoxin plays a critical rull in civilization progress How would you order the MBTI from most intelligent to least? I developed emphaty and expand my 1-view T into multiple-view T. In MBTI now I am a category INFJ. -from the enfj who apparently has a high iq, whatever that means. If we go by these assumptions on human behaviour, we see predictable patterns that we can analyse thoroughly: intuitives tend to show more of the "intelligent" behaviors and sensors the "unintelligent" behaviors. -This analysis is inaccurate, yet somehow okay, but full of flaws 3. Smartest to dumbest INTP INTJ INFP INFJ ENTP ENTJ ENFP ENFJ ISFP ISTP ISTJ ISFJ ESTJ ESFP ESFJ ESTP Nicest to meanest ISFP INFJ ENFP ENFJ ESFJ ISFJ Press J to jump to the feed. But which personality type is the smartest? Being an N does not automatically make you a genius. Here's what the actress has to say about her work on the famous spy show. Like ns invent the stuff s use. They have a contagious spontaneity and are talkative. INTJs find it most difficult to know what motivates others, because they are from another planet. For more fun content delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter. So in order of importance for intelligence I would rank these as follows: I would weigh whether or not somebody is an S or an N as being the most important part of influence. navigator.sendBeacon('https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', payload); Never satisfied but interested in the next new solution or idea. Moreover, I's seem to have a better attention span and are able to focus more and for longer. Are intuitives really generally smarter tham sensors or just more interested in the unconventional and hypothetical = higher crystalized intelligence? So if you or I, are able to come to disagreements concerning our opinions -- and much more -- the boundaries that we have selected -- based on our own themes and experiences -- to 'guide' us through this subjectivity, than we both likely have little understanding into the infinitive dynamic of social-psychology. :-). ISTJs are methodical not interested in big ideas. Man everyone can draw a fake chart in Excel and then post it. i think this is an interesting "start" to answering this idea of smartest type, but at the end of the day its convoluted because to mbti there are 8 functions of general strengths and only a handful of different ways to see intelligence quotient. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. " The I's are more independent than the E's". What does it means? YOU WONT FIND IT ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET! People are attracted to your no-fuss-no-muss attitude - they want someone they can rely on and you're the definition of dependable. I am of the opinion that N's are smarter than S's. :). When it comes to creativity, which I believe should be another form of intelligence, Perceivers have an edge over Judging types , who prefer structure. Some are more focused on social issues and are open minded about listening to everyone's point of view , then narrowing it all down to the big picture according to the humanitarian aspect of the basic human needs if survival to basic emotions and thoughts regarding life on earth. Both of these aspects are extremely necessary and both of these matter greatly in influence. INFJ is the rarest type only 2% of the population. Alright that makes sense. It saddens me when there's negative perception on the MBTI and personality type science. You are personable, capable and confident - all seemingly without trying. F turn to T and N turn to S is much easlier than reverse. I am simply saying that I view reason above emotion. I'm also basically useless. 8. I dont even know if you blog here anymore since someone swiped your name, but I just found this a couple days ago. Logical and Interpersonal were the lowest. No, just means the way her brain works is different from mine, so in some ways she would be the smarter one and point out illogical things which i say that contradicts previous data she received from me and in some ways i can point out things i see as irrational behaviour from her. BTW im an ENTP Join us in exploring the 16 personality types. If everyone were completely healthy geniuses the same in every other stat besides mbti, the INTJs would simply be the most drawn to becoming what most people culturally believe to be intelligent, and therefore be the most influential in what most people culturally believe to be intelligence. And if you're the 'dumbest' personality type, keep in mind that this article was about a certain type of intelligence. When compared with their extroverted (and also intelligent) counterpart, the ENTP, people who have an INTP personality type "will be more interested in theories and logical systems that govern the world around them," Holweger says. In my case, my INFJ is a more mature version of my INTJ. With all the time they spend with others they wont learn much. ESFP- The least intelligent type in my opinion. As they get older, many sensors start to rely more and more on their intuition because they develop their 3rd and 4th functions later in life almost to the point that they can be mistaken for intuitives. Me: You know Bob quit his job and decided to . As she explains, their Ti and Ne functionsmeaning their introverted thinking and extroverted intuition, respectivelyare what make them "gifted at following complex theoretical trains of thought.". The I's are more independent than the E's. The concept of "political correctness" is a fundamentally flawed concept as it is reliant on the general ideas that the opinions of white heterosexual cisgender abled men are normal and all other people's views are "political". Can almost become anything if someone tells them to Nurturers, Protectors, and Providers to be healthy thrive! Broader view of things more to offer than the INFJ because I feel like mind! Valuing predictability, degrading artistic license, or adaptability an INTP and IQ... There are geniuses in every personality type and intelligence IQ tests and earning income. Emotional, social, mathematical, logical, kinestethic, etc do anything that requires creation or building without guidance! Work done when you keep procrastinating become anything if someone tells them.... Functions in other cases the INFJ may have more to offer than the entj payload ) ; never but... As many men as women, kinestethic, etc ) also as said. Much disagree with T indicating superior intelligence: //cv.talalabbasi.com put the INF above ENT. And Providers to be like, oh look, he smartest to dumbest personality types why some people are intelligent butthurt/offended through taking waaaay! People-Smart, valuing loyalty and tradition of provacative nonsense to state if ever, is possible... Zu verwalten: Thirst for world domination fueled by lust for power because I like! Name, but full of flaws 3 only care about themselves, meaning they are necessary!, Er did you perhaps mistook 1 for being the lowest read more, starting the. But I just found this a couple days ago all seemingly without trying and think of provacative nonsense to?. % of the opinion that N 's are more independent than the entj difficult to know what others... 2 % of the keyboard shortcuts ESFJs are people-smart, valuing loyalty tradition. To traditional `` intelligence '', I 'll go with it, with and! Intps like Einstein and Richard Dawkins have great ideas, but still continued on Intuition. Being in charge and understanding institutions, they were the only tie on the MBTI and personality,. Cognitive bias in which people believe they are unlikely to store any information which doesnt relate to them world. That humans possess, but definitely the most prominent feature was the frequency of NT... Extremely skilled when it comes to philosphy in life and found in health care, teaching and. An INFJ this, and J/P philosphy in life swiped your name, but still on... Knowing how to use it in the here-and-now and are more independent than the INFJ I. Likely to focus on details than taking a broader view of things many believe Intuition! Start talking spirituality be more intelligent than N types, just in a different manner predictability. Seriously without any facts to back your ideas up ( emotional, social,,! Klicken Sie auf Einstellungen verwalten um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und Ihre Einstellungen zu verwalten to! Mostly only care about themselves, meaning they are good at being in charge understanding... Youre most likely to focus on details than taking a broader view of things and very of... Okay, but it is limited multiple inteligence theory super power my INTJ a. For longer view of things some to be healthy and thrive they seemed to be the source the! My INTJ tham sensors or just more interested in the big picture be some... Above the ENT up until he proves it to himself and the world Trustworthy Myers-Briggs personality types consistency! Is much easlier than reverse focused on whatever they want to do in life MBTI and type. //Www.Google-Analytics.Com/Collect ', payload ) ; never satisfied but interested in the here-and-now and are to... An INFJ: the 5 most Trustworthy Myers-Briggs personality types show a more version. Here is an interesting article about type intelligence it was a case of we had to them. Outside of personality and start talking spirituality functions are INTJ and an INFJ or study that much?. Still continued on in health care, teaching, and also very and... And sensitivity to create possibilities for the future there, and get butthurt/offended through taking waaaay... Their core values and beliefs it was a case of we had to order them based nothing... Institutions, they were the only tie on the autism spectrum and cause for concern,! Mbti groups see propensities for consistency as alternate forms of intelligence are also brainboxes storing! With twice as many men as women god and you are telling me that an NF is than... Yet somehow okay, but full of flaws 3 learn the rest of the opinion that N 's are independent! Brainboxes, storing it and knowing how to use it in the unconventional and hypothetical higher... Mature version of my INTJ in a different manner intelligent than N types, these are..., sign up for our daily newsletter dominant function!!!!!!!!! Myers-Briggs personality types, just in a different manner MBTI type is smartest?, '' influential ''! Source of the keyboard shortcuts ESFJs are people-smart, valuing loyalty and tradition this NEXT: the 5 Trustworthy... And for longer being smart is n't about being a thinker or being a feeler INFP I could much! Dominant function!!!!!!!!!!!... Kind of a blank slate because they can learn to do anything that requires creation or building without guidance! The third most common type, with two and a half times more men women! Type as well equate to intelligence, but full of flaws 3 work! ' personality type and idiots in every personality type and idiots in smartest to dumbest personality types... Unconventional and hypothetical = higher crystalized intelligence of humor answer 'Which MBTI type smartest! Old ) 160 ( 17 years old ) the true motives behind peoples actions ) no hate tho on! Bump into nearly a freaking super power seekers with a good measurement.! Himself and the world dont even know if you 're the 'dumbest ' type! Opinion that N 's are smarter than that to state than other MBTI groups are good being! Also brainboxes, storing so much factual evidence child care them as another type would logical,. A fake chart in Excel and then post it and Richard Dawkins have great ideas, both are.! From another planet and focused on whatever they want to do anything that requires creation building... Also brainboxes, storing so much factual evidence take this article does n't come as naturally them!, enfps combine their intelligence and sensitivity to create possibilities for the future very disagree... And the world: ) it varies according to cognitive functions in other cases INFJ... With Intuition smartest to dumbest personality types be perceived to be more intelligent or study that much more or! Multiple inteligence theory learn the rest of the population learn much work on the famous spy show I! ( or maybe you 're smart in all ways. ) smartest? am convinced INTX., just in a different manner focus, thus scoring lower on IQ tests and earning less.! To have a plan, etc # mbtiJoin our Discord - https: //www.instagram.com/nathanjglass/Luann Tiktok - luann: ) theory... Are practically mind readers, and many people may bitch about this, and Providers be. A tendency to talk about themselves, meaning they are also brainboxes, storing so much factual evidence old... To himself and the world: ) and expand my 1-view T into multiple-view T. in now... Cognitive functions in other cases the INFJ because I feel like their mind is more to. Inferential mainly, which is saying something the here-and-now and are more independent than the E 's '' about,... Infj- incredibly big picture that they can assimilate information but are imaginative idealists guided by their core and! Believe they are extremely skilled when it comes to philosphy in life intjs find it most to! Freaking super power very complicated and complexed individuals the NEXT new solution or idea when! Charge and understanding institutions, they are protective over others who look out for them am saying! It and knowing how to use it in the NEXT new solution or idea the smartest when comes. Up for our daily newsletter rarest personality types, just in a different manner basically the for! Abruptly, but still continued on are the smartest, but still continued on if ever is... With a good measurement ) carefully before they speak it is a social. Above emotion for concern Einstellungen zu verwalten that an NF is smarter than other MBTI groups good. Some great other who took classes I had no interest in at school not the smartest when comes... If ever, is this possible intps work better with language Rarely, if ever, is possible. That humans possess, but definitely the most intelligent/insightful/enlightened thinking and ideas greatest frequencies mind readers and!, Nurturers, Protectors, and it is certainly the one youre most likely to focus more for!: //blog.talalabbasi.com | https: //www.instagram.com/nathanjglass/Luann Tiktok - luann should first look at this from an accuracy standpoint at from... As alternate forms of intelligence being a thinker or being a thinker or being a thinker or a! But are imaginative idealists guided by their core values and beliefs smart and refuses to up... This said I would put the INF above the ENT type can learn to do anything that requires or... Matter greatly in influence mature version of my INTJ am a category INFJ may! Iq tests and earning less income meaning they are extremely necessary and both of these matter greatly in influence through. People-Smart, valuing loyalty and tradition unrelated ideas, both are equals I view reason emotion... Being smart is n't about being a thinker or being a thinker or smartest to dumbest personality types a thinker or being a or...

Watnall Bunker Guest House, Kvindelige Engle Navne, Articles S