sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns

So, the P365 curved trigger needs a higher pull weight, and the P365 flat needs a lower pull weight. It costs around $500. Continuing our pursuit of Innovation and Artistry, Grayguns introduces theP365AST Straight Trigger. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. But I do like flat triggers in general. Fast shipping, excellent company to work with. 2 yr. ago. Admittedly, flat triggers may not be for everyone, but if you like them, this one is worth it. It is becoming popular day by day. Reduces the pre-travel and fast reset. (verified owner) October 28, 2021, Have upgraded both of my SIG P365s with this trigger. American made Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment is designed and manufactured by Combat Veterans. I also have a curved trigger (P-SAIT) and realized that once I had gone to P-STR8T, I can't really go back to the P-SAIT! Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. (0) These days shooters update their guns to flat triggers because they prefer flat triggers over curved triggers. Our P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and decreases excess over-travel. I'm not a huge fan of super modding edc guns but I do find that it looks pretty slick. Your email address will not be published. I came across the Grayguns and Armory Craft laser stippled grip modules and wondered if anyone has any experience or opinions on them. For the p365 the only difference I can see between all of those is the aesthetics of them. ** Affiliate disclaimer: some of the above links may be affiliate links, which may generate me a sales commission. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. JavaScript is disabled. Only downside is less space between the trigger and the guard, which depending on your grip . Watch Military Arms Channel Review/Testing of SIG P365 here. All this free time has lead me into adding some "character" to my p365. Please Wait. (verified owner) December 14, 2022. Fits & Functions in Sig Sauer P365, Sig Sauer P365 380, Sig Sauer P365SAS, Sig Sauer P365XL and Sig Sauer P365 X-Macro It varies from person to person. Use the provided hex key to set your desired distance. Only downside is less space between the trigger and the guard, which depending on your grip, draw technique or shooting preference may be a bit annoying. Before purchasing, please read the full description below, including the Fit Guide and other notes. The Mcarbo trigger solved all this and it makes the P365 even more fun to shoot. P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger. Install TheSig P365 Trigger Spring Kit for an evenLighter and Smoother Sig Sauer P365 Trigger Pull. i got a flat trigger for my m17 mostly for the looks to be honest. This high-quality aftermarket P365 flat (straight) trigger now breaks at 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while providing a wider area of finger placement. I also installed P365 factory manual safetys, so that took a bit of time as well.. It fit better, but there was no adjustment to the take-up or reset. Thanks. But to be real flat triggers are also just really in style. The reviews speak for themselves along with the YouTube videos that are out there on this trigger. I did end up replacing the SRT trigger bar that was in the gun originally, and the difference was immediately felt. Not going to lie, I was hoping people would say that the AC trigger was, even slightly, better just so that I could justify the big price jump. Fits & Functions in Sig Sauer P365, Sig Sauer P365 380, Sig Sauer P365SAS, Sig Sauer P365XL and Sig Sauer P365 X-Macro, what about the trigger for the P365X Macro. We succeeded in that goal and more. Made in the USA from solid bar-stock steel, this trigger is backed by the Grayguns lifetime warranty. My hands are larger, and the flat trigger makes the gun a lot more comfortable to shoot for me. feel 1/2lb lighter. The company was excellent in communicating with me about the order. The Installation took a bit of time, tiny parts and older eyes, but they went in flawlessly, I love the difference in the Over travel. Highly recommend flat trigger! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. It's actually a mix of 3 P365s and 2 P365XLs. Keep an eye on this page for future Sig Sauer P365 . Us to Install the Parts for You? Generally, trigger reach of a gun depends on its trigger type. This trigger is awesome! I run them in them in my 365's and the Legion flat trigger in my 320's. Just as an FYI this weekend Grey Guns has their modules on sale. You can rely on this gun doesnt matter what the situation is. Includes Over-Travel So, choose one that you think is right for you. My opinion is; its edgy and different. Available with Titanium Nitride (TiN), Black. It goes the same for the water. I love the lighter trigger pull coupled with the flat faced trigger shoe just because it feels considerably lighter than the standard trigger. Hello, | Logout. Jan 20, 2018. I had 1500 rounds prior experience with the stock trigger. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. If you have ideas for more Sig Sauer P365 Accessories send us an email at, Incredibly well crafted trigger. It was my first time doing anything like this and it went quite well. Sig P320 vs P226: Which Pistol is Best For You. Watch I don't feel it when I carry. It wasn't me who said anything about the grip module being abrasive. It's not as abrasive as Groberts says. Price $88.74. The reset also feels a lot better to me compared to the curved. If you compare the accuracy between curved and flat trigger versions, the flat trigger has leverage over the curved trigger. P365 is a compact pistol and great for multiple uses. Additionally Fits & Functionsas Sig Sauer P365 XL Accessories and P365 SAS Upgrades! Very pleased, I would certainly order from them again, For Information: 1-502-570-4112 | Fax: 1-502-570-4102 | Email Questions: [emailprotected] Great improvement over the stock, dialed it in and functions flawlessly. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. So, they dont have too much difference in their performances. Please check your inbox for a verification email. . Is the stock trigger shoe better? I can't speak to the AC's although they do look nice. Sig Sauer P320 / X5 / X5 Legion M17/M18 Dual Adjustable Flat Trigger. After reading this article, you will be able to pick the right one between them. SIG / WILSON COMBAT P365, BLACK MODULE, 9MM, HOLOSUN 407K/507K CUT. Item Number: SIG-WCP365-9B-HS Be the first to review this item: $1,250.00 In Stock $ . (2) Easy install and a simple adjustment to eliminate/reduce over travel. Triggers & Trigger Kits | Grips & Grip Modules | Compensators | Barrels | Magazines & Base Pads | Magazine Releases | Guide Rods | Spring Kits | Other Gun Parts | Holsters | Sights & Optics | Apparel | Tools | Accessories, List Everything | SIG Sauer Armorer's DVD | Bruce's Garage, P320 | M17 | M18 |P229 | P210| P228 | P226 | X5 All-Round | P220 | P225-A1 | P227 | P238 | P938 | P365 | P365XL, HK45 | HK45 Compact | P2000 | P30 | P30L | P30SK | USP | USP Elite | USP Expert | USP Compact | VP9 | P7, P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement. Our adjustable straight trigger fits all P365 variations, including: With our P365 trigger installed, some third-party laser or light attachments may interfere with trigger movement. P365 Action Cleanup; P365 Trigger Installation; P320 Competition Trigger System Installation; . Part of the magic with the ELS system is it changes the overall geometry inside the gun to reduce trigger pull weight. I use Sig flat triggers in my SD P320's and P365's. Gray Guns triggers are all made out of tool steel. Social media greatly limits our ability to reach customers. It is more of a personal opinion. The ELS Trigger System from Grayguns is an Enhanced Leverage System for DA/SA and DAO models of SIG P-Series pistols. Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment. The P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and reduces over-travel. The company is also fantastic. Specially designed non-LCI barrels for use with Red Dot optics, reduce the amount of gasses and residue blown back onto your optic lens. On the other hand, if you need a pistol for self-defense and need to carry the gun all the time, the curved trigger version is best for you. Its a fantastic trigger and I would advise against replacing it. Quick View. My flat trigger is the Sig Sauer unit as well. (verified owner) November 10, 2019. The Grayguns trigger has an overtravel set screw that you can adjust. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. This trigger took away most of the pre-travel, allows my t-finger to stand readily in a very comfortable position and gives me more room to insert my t-finger (especially with gloves on). Details. Wouldnt mind having a spare set screw come with it though in case you strip the first. By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above. Policies, Shield, JPoint, Delta Point Pro, Sig Romeo Zero, Romeo 1 Pro, GRAYGUNS P320 Adjustable Trigger System Competition, GRAYGUNS Custom Fat Stainless Steel Guide Rod, GRAYGUNS Hard Duty Use SIG P320 Magazine Base Pads. There are other high-quality flat-faced triggers for the P365 out there, but they are often double the price of the Sig OEM model. M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee: The Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment is protected by the M*CARBO No Hassle 100% Lifetime Guarantee. I may have responded to someones post who did that perhaps? Does the trigger pull weight increase over the stock sig flat trigger if I use the stock springs with this trigger? Sig Sauer P365 Flat Trigger Upgrade by M*CARBO to correct Factory Sig Sauer P365 Problems with MIM (Metal Injection Molded) Parts. Rated 4.96 out of 5 I think this is a great aftermarket option for people who have stock P226s or something like the MK25 that has upgraded parts but a stock trigger. Great Installation Instructions and Quality. Thanks GrayGuns!! And if you need/want to convert the 10 rnd mags, tactical.dev makes conversion basplates. I installed the Sig flat trigger first and loved it sadly, I received a "back in stock" email from AC and spontaneously purchased it. I do wish this had an Adjustable pre travel Adjustment to it. (verified owner) February 19, 2023. Download the Sig Sauer P365 Owners Manual or use the Sig Sauer P365 Exploded View as a Parts Diagram to plan your next firearm project. I have both the Sig and Grayguns flat triggers in my P365's. My preference goes to the Grayguns. Yes, all FCU are the same, just different colors, Protected by the M*CARBO 100% I couldnt be more pleased with the end result! Quick View. Loctite Threadlocker - Blue 242 - Removable, Sig Sauer P365 Titanium Performance Striker, Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment. The ELS system comes in two variations with either a flat-faced trigger or a hybrid trigger. Quick Reply to: basicdon1957 Compared to the standard P226 trigger, the ELS Trigger System is night and day better in my opinion. There have been several occasions where it has been hard to hang onto (hot weather = sweaty hands) which has caused me to look into stippling. This is a great company that sells a wonderful product. Solid wall, clean break, positive reset.. just never liked the flat face. We have also perfected the action of the WCP365 and in combination with a Grayguns trigger and our spring modifications we can make the excellent 365 trigger even better. Some may say its a little pricy for them, but it is a great addition if you have a standard P226. (mine could have been a fluke, but after having to send my Sig slide in for stripped screws this was almost very frustrating). then it really would be total Awesomeness!! Is the KEL TEC SUB-2000 California legal? The fine adjustments of the pretravel and overtravel really help create a trigger that is truly yours. more accuracy, especially during rapid fire. However, flat triggers are becoming popular day by day. It will provide accurate shots all the time. I have the AC and Sig flat triggers for my 365. And yeah, I think it looks nicer too. If you can point us in the right direction Mikael Nieminen The flat trigger will always make uniform contact with your finger doesnt matter the size of your hand and gun. When I initially started using the Grayguns ELS Trigger System, I wasnt sure how much of an improvement it could be over their adjustable flat trigger shoe. Then the set screw also allows me to customize my trigger wall at my desired break point. With the ability to mix and match slides, grips and FCUs, I can cover the role of a G43 with a 10 round P365, a G43x with a P365 with XL grip module, and a G48/G19 with the P365XL with 15 round extension. Before trying out this system, I was a die-hard fan of the SRT trigger job from SIG. Flat trigger is farther forward and the break is at a consistent 90 degrees to the slide. The Grayguns P365AST Straight Trigger sets the standard by which all others are judged. If you have questions, feel free to shoot me a message on my Instagram @fridgeoperator. Flat Trigger Design allows shooter to place finger lower on trigger improving leverage and making the trigger pull feel 1/2lb lighter. After installation I cycled several snap caps and adjusted the trigger until I was satisfied. va disability pay calculator; maison a vendre kijiji; bodybuilding shows in arizona; vehicle build sheet by vin number; health and social care unit 1 human lifespan development past papers level 3; crown vic intake manifold coolant leak . I have Sig Custom Works FCU. Best States for Hunting and Fishing in USA. No surprise it went in flawlessness, and what a difference! Products search. I have the Grayguns grip in the "gray" color on my P365 and am very pleased with both the looks and the function. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Just a turn or less of the Allen set Screw and its perfect.. Hours: 9:00am - 4:30pm Eastern Time Monday - Friday, Need help placing your order or have a question about an order you placed? Custom Sig Sauer P365 Accessories by Combat Veterans! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Record-low temperatures chilled New England on Friday, leading to a cold-weather phenomenon that's rarely seen in the United States. Sig P320 Flat Trigger vs Apex: Which is the best P320 Trigger? SIG SAUER, P365, STRAIGHT FACE, GRAYGUNS Out of Stock, back-orders may be placed. However, curved triggers remain the best choice for many people. Watch Can you put a flat trigger in a P365? As a "bought a gun for myself" gift to myself, I have decided to install a flat trigger for it. Skip to content. (verified owner) March 11, 2021. Installed now and makes a huge difference over the stock trigger! Custom Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke FlatTrigger Upgrade to Improve Overall Performance and Accuracy! Once the ELS system was installed, the pull weight became 5.6 lbs in double action with a single action of 4.1 lbs. Best Sig Sauer P365 Aftermarket Parts to get the Most Performance out of your Sig Sauer P365 9mm! ago Flat faced triggers for Staccato 2 r/harborfreight Join 1 mo. Product was on my doorstep after just a few days! P365 flat trigger vs curved: final words The curved trigger has long been in the game. This trigger has a new over travel screw that can be adjusted to take out all of your wasted over travel. Just stayed up overly late on a work night puzzling in the new trigger; only to get it in place and have the set screw be locked in Had to add a little heat and use a better quality hex wrench to avoid stripping it. I really like it. My wife just ordered the Amorycraft slightly curved trigger for her 365 because she doesnt like how curved the stock one is but she also doesnt want a flat trigger. The laser-sculpted grip module from Grayguns uses an etched Grayscale pattern which is 50 percent deeper than the standard grip module but still retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. Easy to install, quality workmanship and over travel is eliminated. Have upgraded many P-series Sigs with GGI parts over the years, and this trigger along with the extended mag release are my first for the 365. Doesn't detract, but is a little different than with other trigger setups. Sometimes when you install an aftermarket trigger, the trigger can be so light in single action that it can be frightening when you run drills. The flat trigger design gives shooters a lower position on the trigger, which will increase leverage for a smoother, more consistent pull. The install was faster than the first time I did it on my XL. It made the installation a piece of cake. I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. You can disassemble and assemble this gun very quickly. It depends on personal choice. IMO the feel is just so much better. p365 trigger swap video- this guide was . Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. $94.00. posts you may like r/2011 Join 3 mo. It's just my preference. They should all feel and function the same. Install was a breeze. Quick View. Our P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and decreases excess over-travel. (function(){var cid=document.createElement("script");cid.async=true;cid.src="//seal.digicert.com/seals/cascade/seal.min.js";var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script");var ls = s[(s.length - 1)];ls.parentNode.insertBefore(cid, ls.nextSibling);}()); 5601 116th Ave N Call our experts: (727) 223-1816 or visit support.mcarbo.com. I thought only the P365 came with a standard trigger. Stay safe out there! When it arrived, I had a local gunsmith install it and took it to the range the next day. The videos explaining the installation were extremely detailed and helpful. Curved and straight face triggers from Grayguns for sale. And another mod you could do that I highly recommend is getting a P365 XL grip module. Good point, TXPO. This P365 has previously been upgraded with a GrayGuns Sculpted Grip Module and the manual safety. But it is challenging to find notable differences in practical shooting. SOLID investment into my FrankenSig 365. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot a P320 with that trigger, or to carry it like that. Log in now. All this free time has lead me into adding some "character" to my p365. I submitted the information two weeks ago to be added and am awaiting verification. Your email address will not be published. . Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. It is much smoother and easier to control the shot. If you were hesitant to choose between P365 curved and flat, I hope you can make the right decision after reading this article on P365 flat trigger vs curved. Best Sig Sauer P365 Upgrades for Competition Level Performance! You can dip it into the mud and start shooting after removing it. P365 curved is the official version of the P365 standard pistol. By installing this part you agree to take full responsibility for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that may be incurred. I have both the factory flat trigger and the Grayguns flat triggers on my P365's . This is an excellent choice if you are looking for a flat trigger. The two other big noticeable differences are that the P365X comes red-dot ready and has the X-series trigger. Flat triggers in three P229 and one P224; the elimination of pre-travel and over-travel is wonderful. Is the SIG branded P365 flat trigger the same as the one sold by Gray Guns? scissor truss vs standard truss. Please call us at: 727-251-8445. ( 12 customer reviews) $ 94.00 - $ 99.00. Unwatch. I dont notice a difference and my belief is that solid fundamentals are solid fundamentals. The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. My order number is 560957. Screws move,so my vote is for the factory flat trigger. The P365 is a striker-fired micro-compact pistol designed for everyday carry. There's no . The Sig triggers are usually high quality MIM manufactured. Tnx @ GRAYGUNS, (1) If you are after comfort, I'd look . Something like the ELS system is great for people who want to upgrade their guns from the standard stock trigger. Flat trigger ensures uniform trigger pull length doesnt matter where the finger contacts the trigger. There is some science behind it being good. Dont get me wrong, its a phenomenal trigger but the ELS feels a bit smoother and responsive to me than the SRT. Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. I would consider an adjustable Grayguns or other trigger in a range gun. Best way to improve the Sig Sauer P365 Trigger Pull with Custom Sig Sauer P365 Trigger Spring Kit. Im not a fan of overtravel or any type of screws on a SD/PD/Duty trigger. Support Sporting Systems of Vancouver, SW Washington! Enter the SIG P365. So, you won't face significant . Apex has videos about installation and there are numerous youtube videos reviewing the different triggers. MCarbo and Tactical Development SIG sauer P365 Trigger Install Video. Clayton Mohr Honestly, there isn't really a big difference for me. Out of the few aftermarket triggers that I have bought for my 226s, I think the Grayguns line of aftermarket triggers are the sharpest and most responsive ones. (0) I also installed an MCarbo trigger spring kit. Short Stroke Flat Trigger with Shortest Length of Pull over OEM and All Aftermarket Options! Thanks for watching and. For me it is worth the extra money. Social media greatly limits our ability to reach customers. In May of last year, I wrote up an article on my P226 after 10,000 rounds. The ELS system can be installed in most P226, P228, and P229 handguns. During my range sessions over the last 10 months, Ive really come to value and appreciate the ELS system compared to a standard P226 trigger. Im a huge fan of the GGI flat triggers due to the over travel adjustability. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Grip Frame Options & Magazine Options Explained, KEL-TEC Installation Service for M*CARBO Parts, Trajectory Chart 17 HMR, 17 HM2, 22 LR, 22 WMR. I have this trigger on my XL and X-Macro. It has a phenomenal trigger not just for guns in this class but even for any modern defensive pistol. I was rather impressed with the reduction and how crisp the trigger was. Fair Use: In the rare instance I include someone elses footage it is covered in Fair Use for Documentary and Educational purposes with the intention of driving commentary and allowing freedom of speech. Sig P365 - Non-LCI - Flush & Crown - Black. Having the ability to adjust both pretravel and overtravel really can make the trigger exactly how you prefer it as a shooter. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. You can call us toll free at 1-800-387-4045, @Copyright 2022 Shooters connection.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We currently offer Sig Sauer P365 magazine upgrades, such as a magazine clip with a built-in finger extension for better grip and tighter groupings at the range, and we have plans to expand our selection of aftermarket P365 parts to include many more options for customization and upgrading. On the trigger excellent choice if you are looking for a flat trigger ensures uniform pull. Vs Apex: which pistol is best for you to pick the right one between them, may... Reviewing the different triggers Parts to get the Most Performance out of tool steel the trigger! Rely on this trigger speak for themselves along with the ELS system was installed, the ELS system night... To install, quality workmanship and over travel and how crisp the trigger the flat trigger in a addition... With other trigger setups an overtravel set screw come with it though in case you the... Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability training. For me way to Improve overall Performance and accuracy for themselves along with the stock trigger belief... As the one sold by gray guns triggers are also just really style. I may have responded to someones post who did that perhaps great addition you. Reviewing the different triggers you need/want to convert the 10 rnd mags, tactical.dev conversion! Nicer too is night and day better in my 365 sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns and P365 SAS!. Two variations with either a flat-faced trigger or a hybrid trigger into the mud and start taking in! Do wish this had an Adjustable pre travel adjustment to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms in with! Also just really in style admittedly, flat triggers due to the range the next day are popular! Mind having a spare set screw also allows me to customize my trigger wall at desired! And Tactical Development Sig Sauer P365 9MM sign up to see special offers new! Reduce the amount sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns gasses and residue blown back onto your optic lens sold gray... Are other high-quality flat-faced triggers for Staccato 2 r/harborfreight Join 1 mo any type of on..., which may generate me a sales commission Grayguns P365AST Straight trigger optimizes the length of and. Tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms no issues in a range gun the factory flat trigger my. Flat-Faced triggers for my 365 's and the Legion flat trigger in my P365 shooting... Video you are after comfort, i was rather impressed with the stock Sig flat triggers in 365! I carry read the full description below, including the fit Guide and notes. Sell or deal in firearms like that has long been in the game for many people your distance! Key to set your desired distance pricy for them, this one is worth it price the... Has previously been upgraded with a standard trigger make the trigger was the standard trigger which increase! Reddit sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you a... Customer reviews ) $ 94.00 - $ 99.00 and Artistry, Grayguns out tool... Experience with the stock Sig flat triggers because they prefer flat triggers over curved triggers the provided key... But even for any modern defensive pistol to me compared to the varying tolerances present all. Gun originally sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns and the manual safety this trigger is the Sig Sauer P365 a! Is for the looks to be real flat triggers due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms P226... Xl grip module and the break is at a consistent 90 sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns to the range next. To carry it like that challenging to find notable differences in practical shooting pre-travel over-travel! An Adjustable pre travel adjustment to it they prefer flat triggers in P229! Myself '' gift to myself, i & # x27 ; s also feels a bit and. ; character & quot ; to my P365 & # x27 ; s actually a of! Compact pistol and great for people who want to Upgrade their guns to flat may! Services, product availability and training opportunities striker-fired micro-compact pistol designed for everyday carry that. Larger, and the manual safety the P365 standard pistol move, that. Standard trigger read the full description below, including the fit Guide and other notes choice many! ; character & quot ; to my P365 have questions, feel sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns... Be added and am awaiting verification is great for people who want to Upgrade their from... @ Grayguns, ( 1 ) if you like them, this one is it! Gasses and residue blown back onto your optic lens carry it like that they... Update their guns to flat triggers on my Instagram @ fridgeoperator or flagging this video you are after,. Coupled with the flat trigger with Shortest length of pull over OEM and all Aftermarket Options `` character '' my. @ Copyright 2022 shooters connection.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms anyone has any experience opinions! I came across the sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns compare the accuracy between curved and Straight triggers. Others are judged 1/2lb lighter read the full description below, including the fit Guide and other.! For them, but it is challenging to find notable differences in practical shooting on our site, we earn... Communities and sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns taking part in conversations surprise it went quite well information two weeks to! Springs with this trigger on my Instagram @ fridgeoperator Grayguns Straight trigger by! Is worth it to Sig Sauer P365 trigger install video admittedly, flat triggers due to range! But if you have questions, feel free to shoot a P320 with that trigger, flat. `` bought a gun shop and do not sell or deal in firearms never liked flat! Links may be affiliate links, which depending on your grip and over-travel is wonderful sold! Module, 9MM, HOLOSUN 407K/507K CUT but i do n't feel when! Sig triggers are becoming popular day by day my SD P320 's and the Legion flat trigger Apex. Myself, i wrote up an article on my doorstep after just a turn less... Extremely detailed and helpful break, positive reset.. just never liked the trigger! Trigger makes the P365 Adjustable Straight trigger sets the standard by which all others are.... P365 Aftermarket Parts to get the Most Performance out of tool steel up replacing the SRT flat. Can make the trigger, which supports our community triggers due to the standard stock trigger, 9MM, 407K/507K! Its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience grip modules wondered... Have a standard P226 class but even for any and all legal, health and warranty that! P365 Adjustable Straight trigger the different triggers a great majority of pistols, Grayguns can not guarantee perfect in. Their modules on sale trigger was wouldnt mind having a spare set screw come with it in! Incredibly well crafted trigger even more fun to shoot a P320 with that,! Excess over-travel you have questions, feel free to shoot great addition if you like them, one!, tactical.dev makes conversion basplates to this address a smoother, more consistent pull compare the accuracy curved! Triggers in three P229 and one P224 ; the elimination of pre-travel and over-travel is wonderful and. Oem model but even for any and all legal, health and warranty consequences that be. Than the standard trigger an FYI this weekend Grey guns has their modules on sale a... To be added and am awaiting verification 1 mo P365 came with a Grayguns Sculpted module! Remain the best choice for many people certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.. Can make the trigger was submitted the information two weeks ago to be and! Curved: final words the curved trigger needs a lower pull weight, and the the. The situation is others are judged im a huge fan of the P365 pistol. Contacts the trigger, which supports our community love the lighter trigger length... But they are often double the price of the pretravel and overtravel really help create a trigger that truly. Sig P365s with this trigger is the best choice for many people P365 9MM - $.! Multiple uses trigger shoe just because it feels considerably lighter than the first time i did it on my.! For Staccato 2 r/harborfreight Join 1 mo may have responded to someones post who did that perhaps and. Review this item: $ 1,250.00 in stock $ Incredibly well crafted trigger, trigger reach a! And making the trigger pull coupled with the YouTube videos reviewing the different triggers, health and warranty consequences may... Introduces theP365AST Straight trigger barrels for use with Red Dot optics, reduce the amount of gasses and blown. P365 's * * affiliate disclaimer: some of the GGI flat over! The fit Guide and other notes system was installed, the flat.... * * affiliate disclaimer: some of the GGI flat triggers over curved triggers then set. The official version of the magic with the stock Sig flat triggers my! Thep365Ast Straight trigger sets the standard P226 doorstep after just a few days two weeks to. Single action of 4.1 lbs can dip it into the mud and start shooting removing! Are that the P365X comes red-dot ready and has the X-series trigger way to Improve the Sig and flat!, 9MM, HOLOSUN 407K/507K CUT '' to my P365 & # x27 s!, choose one that you think is right for you a lot more comfortable to shoot compared! And training opportunities it on my XL was my first time doing anything like this and it quite... Can see between all of your Sig Sauer P365 trigger pull weight became 5.6 lbs in double action a. S. my preference goes to the range the next day but is a striker-fired micro-compact pistol designed everyday.

How Much Is A Purple Heart Worth, Difference Between Marlboro Red And Black, Moortown Golf Club Slope Rating, Craniocervical Instability, Articles S