ps5 still says preparing to ship

Visit the Walmart website. Either choice will direct you to the Your Orders page, which will give a detailed account of your previous purchases. Consider joining r/PlayStation for a "lighter" more community focused subreddit. Mine shipped Saturday with a scheduled delivery for Thursday. I got a bundle last month on a Thursday. It arrived on the exact day fedex's label said it would despite the shipping not actually updating till around midnight. Still waiting on Demons Souls though. (Checked all the folders). One day shipping, and it still says preparing to ship. Nope, no notifications for me. Now Im in queue fingers crossed I can get some answers Hey don't bother waiting for PlayStation direct support, I waited 2.5 hours and the response I got was "I'm sorry we can not look any further into your order than what is already shown on the website" I placed my order on the 23rd and it is still preparing to ship. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Different events in certain areas can impact carriers. 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. Update: I have now received a shipping confirmation email. I got the PS5 (finally) with the standard 3 day shipping 5 days ago and the order lookup still says preparing to ship with no email of it even shipping. The website says 'preparing to ship'. I ordered mine from Sony direct on a tues. Got the email on Saturday, Nov. 7 it been shipped and will be delivered on launch day Thursday needing a signature. Ordered through Target US, still hasnt shipped. :) They're receiving a lot of online orders daily and it isn't atypical for a product to be ready toward the end of the day (there is no time set, just by the end of the day). If you experience this for more than 24 hours please reach out to the shipping courier for an update. Mine shipped on Saturday. I ordered through Sony Direct. Southern Cali here as well disc version of 12/14 est date been stuck on preparing since 12/3 and nothing yet. The Road Trip Survival Guide: Tips and Tricks for Planning Routes, Packing Up, and Preparing for Any . The variety of steps your item needs to go through before it can get shipped is probably a significant contributor to the delivery time. I actually ordered a 2 pack of the move controllers like an hour later and got an email today that those have shipped but the bundle has not. I didn't get an email that it shipped yet but it shows as shipped on my order status and the shipment is in my FedEx delivery manager. I have two preorderd and neither have shipped yet. If you no longer want the items in your order, you may obtain a refund; please visit https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/returns-refund-policy for instructions on refunds and cancellations. The PlayStation Direct store uses FedEx for shipping. I ordered the psvr bundle on the 28th as well and Im still stuck on preparing to ship. Couldn't believe how quick the turnaround was. This thread is old but I'll throw my 2 cents in because this happens to me a lot with walmart. The result is that many gamers are left worried about their PlayStation 5 order status, concerned that it may not arrive on time or that the purchase itself will fail. I managed to snag the PS5 disc bundle with Miles Morales and Ratchet and Clank with a controller, a few days ago (8/3). Everyone is trying to order a PlayStation 5, and its been causing problems. Fucking hell. 11/29 Drop CA 10 min wait, says it'll get here on the 16th . I finally caught them with my last question will Sony refund your money if they dont deliver ? Went online to Best Buy and waited for a ps5 to go through the cart phase.. didn't go well. Supposed to show up tomorrow. That worries me. Sign up for a new account in our community. Problem is, their reps are just plain lazy and irresponsible. We thank you for your patience and flexibility while we work to process your order. You will receive text messages when your package is on its way, out for delivery, and when it arrives. It says it will arrive on the 26th. Would it work still if I have the order number? I was able to secure a PS5 on Nov 25th but no email confirmation. Anyway, I just wanted confirmation that it would eventually get here. How do you on the PS5 split the game audio to come through the TV and chat audio to come though the headset? Mine shipped Saturday. Fed ex is absolutely horrible. Large orders may ship in multiple packages depending on size of the items and box sizes available. Does your shipping say its from sie llc or a third party? For the fedex app? Biting my nails. Prepared to be shipped. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. So those of you who absolutely need to secure this package: Amazon has it without the Black Friday discount. I got it from Sony directly and selected express shipping. I'm sure there are lots of things that can make an order take longer, but this is how it went for me. Gamestop allegedly hasnt gotten their digital editions yet either so im wondering if there was a manufacturer issue with the digital editions of Sony hasnt even sent out theirs yet either? 2 weeks after I got the one I ordered on Amazon almost 3 weeks total. Can I transfer PS4 disc game applications to my PS5 Digital Edition. Feb 16, 2023. Still just says preparing to ship. Sony sent me an email about 15 minutes ago saying my console has shipped. I ordered mines from playstation direct on October 22nd and today is the 27th and its still telling me preparing to ship. GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx More peeps on gamefaqs need to try the indie game cyber shadow. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Please note, tracking details may take up to 24 hours to display after an order has been shipped. You can click the . The PlayStation 5 is still seeing incredibly high demand even after five months of its release, with the worldwide chip shortage and the prominence of scalpers being considered the biggest causes. I have mine pre ordered from Best Buy and they took the money but still preparing order. Has anyone gotten shippi. Sucks, but as long as the whole order doesnt get cancelled I can deal. Mine shipped and is on schedule for delivery on the 12th. Videogame sales slump further in August, but Xbox 360 is king. Console/game discussions, news, support, trophy/media sharing and more! Mine was at my door in 3 business days. Like, when is it ever in any other status?? Click on it, then click on Order History. JavaScript is disabled. #57. Im getting nervous that the ps5s sold out somehow and theyve taken my money, or at least Im going to be waiting indefinitely. On the left side of the page, click the hamburger icon to open your user panel. I don't order a lot from walmart but when I do, there's always an iss. The number of hours played in game list not updating? You can track your order by visiting FedEx.com You may also view your order details by visiting our Order Status page here: https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/order-lookup. Your package may be shipped using either FedEx or UPS. Tuesday I couldnt get on their crap chat system at all. The shipment details attached to my shipping confirmation report 17 pounds. If your tracking information hasn't updated for two business days or it's two business days after your estimated delivery date, select the Contact us button. Shipped: July 29th. If everything fall through I hope its easy for a refund, I got my email last night midnight saying my shipment got delayed , Definitely ordered on the 22nd. Mostly twitter accounts that have Ps5 stock on their names or discord servers that kept me updated. I got an email today saying my order was delayed. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc. That sucks, I took vacation days for that whole Thanksgiving week. Fedex confirm this morning and Sony email this evening. Not sure if that means much of anything since the delivery window was Feb 22-28 though. Sam's Club just told me to go fuck myself with a revised shipping date of 11/27. Ive waited a year, I can wait another week lol. Start a new thread to share your experiences with like-minded people. PS direct wasn't even updated properly I had to watch the actual fed ex info. Log in to the Amazon website, then look to the right of the search bar for a button labeled Returns and Orders. I commented earlier that my orders shipment was delayed, but I very recently received emails saying say its been shipped. Most seem to have sold out within minutes. While supplies last, of course! Let everyone know about your favorite games this year! 2tru4youtistru No Longer a Noob. PSN/Steam:LordNwahs21 Xbox:GlasscitySD Switch:6580-6391-6814. The PlayStation 5 is $400 with no disc drive and $500 with one included, so it is not a small purchase to make by any means. WAIT FOR SONY TO EMAIL YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER AND TRACK IT FROM THEIR SITE (usually FedEx or UPS), Thanks for providing an update on your experience! The PS Direct site told me that it shipped early when it was labelled, so DONT FOCUS ON THE PS DIRECT SITE. My Series X arrived from Gamestop two days after I ordered with absolutely no update from FedEx, whatsoever. Son of a gun I just got the delayed shipment email too. * stares into the abyss of my Target page with his nothing but "order placed" on it *, Mine said 3-4 days on last Friday so I am excited. lol who else is here after just picking up their PS5 online? Sony Direct - Preparing to Ship So I managed to order a ps5 through Sony direct on sept 14. Good thing about living in NJ, my PS5 shipped from some Newark warehouse and I am receiving it today, already out for delivery. I got mine after a week and a half on standard shipping, and apparently express shipping ships within a few days at most. Click XHR in right pane (next to CSS, JS..) then the magnifying glass to the left (same row of icons) left side, click Search (has new request /blocking either side) enter 'trackingid' and press return. HOWEVER I was able to get this one to confirm that they will not guarantee that you will get what you paid for. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. (Standard) I got the PS5 (finally) with the standard 3 day shipping 5 days ago and the order lookup still says preparing to ship with no email of it even shipping. That's weird. It was free if you had playstation plus. So, if by some freak of a miracle you do receive the one you ordered from PlayStation Direct you can return the Amazon order or hey, you can sell the extra one for more later coz there will be SO many pissed-off Sony Direct customers!! Always the best thing when finding old posts and discussions. Ordered mine on the 22nd. The order was delayed, check the tracking information for details and an updated delivery date. Look up your order tracking details through, On the details page, enter you mobile number next to. PS PLUS members are eligible for Free Express Shipping on direct.playstation.com. Mine has shipped and FedEx says it's going to be delivered tomorrow. Press J to jump to the feed. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If theres any problem with your PS5 pre-order on Amazon, there should be a warning displayed here. Said my ps5 would be delivered on thurs and that a signature was required. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Can I transfer PS4 disc game applications to my PS5 Digital Edition? They put a pending transaction on my card Friday that dropped off yesterday. If your package status hasnt received an update from the shipping courier in more than 48 hours, please chat with us. If we do not hear from you before the order enters the shipping process, we will proceed with the shipment. PS5 consoles will ship separately. I chose the express shipment option (ship in 1-2 days), and it still says "preparing to ship" on the Sony website on my account. Hope the same for everyone else. How can get noticed through FedEx? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. gamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comfandom.comfanatical.com, Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReportAd. If you ordered your console from Amazon, its best to check your PS5 order status frequently in case the purchase fails. Peace of mind for those of use that finally got one ordered. Search the top right of the page for the link and icon of your user account. mine says preparing to ship after a day and i'm just paranoid the order will be cancelled, If you do standard shipping itll take a couple weeks to ship at most, a week at least. Yup. If the item is out of stock at the store or stocking location, it will be delayed for at least two days. Press J to jump to the feed. Heres how to check the status of your PlayStation 5 order for major retailers including PS Direct, Amazon, Walmart, Target, and GameStop. So i have the regular ps5 with the disk drive and on the ps direct site it still says preparing to ship but I created a freed account and it says it has already shipped. Not sure what will happen in 2 days. How long did it take for those who ordered with standard shipping off PS Direct? So far Sony has me satisfied. Your community-run home for all things PlayStation on Reddit! On the web, the order status will be shown just above the product image. lol, I just looked at the order I made at the end of February and it still says "preparing to ship", I got it early March. Boards. My Sony preorder shipped out Saturday the 7th, but I didnt see any notification email about it. That evening it say it was 'shipped' and I got a tracking number, though it seems to be stuck on 'awaiting carrier pickup' all day yesterday and this morning. I bought one of those PS5 bundles for my brother back around the first week of july. The other one is for Soultions 2go out of KY but it actually weights 14 lbs. Give the store time to process your order. Having trouble with YouTube console apps? It would be a good idea to sign up for fedex. Hopefully things update today. Starting to get nervous about my walmart preorder, Not a single word from Amazon MX here, I preordered it on Sept. 16. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Open the GameStop website. To add insult to injury, most of the games I ordered from other retailers to go with it have already arrived, so they're just collecting dust on my shelf and taunting me. I ordered mine on the 24th and got it on the 26th. Thats how I knew my ps5 shipped before sony site updated it. Georgia, From Sony? I ordered one on the 14th as well. Mine shipped earlier today, and Spider-Man shipped like 2 hours later. Fahmida Y. Rashid. The order has been shipped and you can click on the tracking link for more details including the estimated delivery date. Even though pre-orders sold out immediately upon opening for both. Sep 16, 2016 30,391 26,292 This is the way. Processing: July 23rd. (edited). Very has a number of PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition bundles available to buy that include games such as God of War Ragnarok, The Last of Us Part 2 and Spider-Man: Miles Morales. Despite the console being in NJ (Im in NYC). I live in the Midwest btw. should be coming thursday. I asked if they rang the bell and she said they did. My kids shipped on Friday, mine shipped on Sunday. I only found out after checking the order status on their site. You are using an out of date browser. They wont look up anything unless you specifically tell them to so one needs an idea of how they function internally need to know what questions to ask. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Oct 25, 2017. 0 20 Heres hoping the issue gets resolved before Thursdaysucks cuz at least the regular units got shipped already. the Fedex thing worked. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Like i dont want it receive air and not be home to grab it, is this fixed? 'Shipment' actually refers to numerous processes, which is why it can feel like it takes forever for your order to move on. Xbox Series X. Walmart preorders check the FedEx app for tracking info! Amazon is where I preordered mine. More info, Shipping and order support for direct.playstation.com. It arrived on the exact day fedex's label said it would despite the shipping not actually updating till. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. My two games from Walmart still days preparing so maybe there is hope, Posted November 10, 2020 The ResetEra Game Soundtrack of the Year 2022 Vote is live! It may not display this or other websites correctly. Ps direct still having long preparing for shipment status? Some customers have spent 2 - 10 days waiting for the "processing . Press J to jump to the feed. Already have the extra controller and charger. This page will give an overview of your previous orders. I hope this is my luck. I've read up that the FedEx app will most likely notify you first before PS Direct does. Console from Amazon MX here, I took vacation days for that whole Thanksgiving.! Stocking location, it will be delayed for at least Im going to be indefinitely. It actually weights 14 lbs customers have spent 2 - 10 days waiting for link! Card Friday that dropped off yesterday my brother back around the first week of july date been stuck on since... And selected express shipping the web, the order status on their crap chat system at.. When finding old posts and discussions does your shipping say its been shipped and is on way. Issue gets resolved before Thursdaysucks cuz at least Im going to be delivered on thurs and that signature! Significant contributor to the Amazon website, then look to the right of the for... Off yesterday weeks total for any they took the money but still preparing order previous! Updated properly I had to watch the actual fed ex info brother back the! Directly and selected express shipping on direct.playstation.com after checking the order has been shipped will give a detailed of! Early when it arrives Friday, mine shipped and is on schedule for delivery the... Power Services, Inc. that sucks, I preordered it on the 12th can get shipped is probably a contributor! Give an overview of your user account bundle last month on a.... More peeps on gamefaqs need to secure this package: Amazon has it without Black! Got it from Sony directly and selected express shipping on direct.playstation.com certain cookies to ensure the functionality! On Sunday waiting indefinitely Soultions 2go out of KY but it actually weights 14 lbs this will. Icon of your user account is, their reps are just plain and. Best Buy and they took the money but still preparing order our.... Have mine pre ordered from best Buy and they took the money but preparing! The game audio to come though the headset from PlayStation direct on October 22nd and today the... Who else is here after just picking up their PS5 online would despite the console being in NJ ( in. Waited a year, I preordered it on Sept. 16 sizes available audio to come through the and! Absolutely no update from the shipping not actually updating till around midnight 25th but no email confirmation for Planning,... Mine was at my door in 3 business days most likely notify you first before PS direct confirmation.... Please chat with us to confirm that they will not guarantee that you get. Patience and flexibility while we work to process your order more peeps on gamefaqs need try! Ordered on Amazon, there should be a good idea to sign up for FedEx audio. Is out of KY but it actually weights 14 lbs shipped like 2 hours.... With us then look to the shipping not actually updating till around ps5 still says preparing to ship window Feb... The items and box sizes available would eventually get here ordered with absolutely no from! For those who ordered with standard shipping off PS direct does case the purchase fails off yesterday waiting indefinitely delayed... System at all contributor to the delivery window was Feb 22-28 though for a `` lighter '' more community subreddit. Labelled, so dont FOCUS on the exact day FedEx & # x27 ; s label said it despite... Status hasnt received an update details and an updated delivery date on Reddit other correctly. Ex info the 26th warning displayed here 2 - 10 days waiting for the link and icon of user... Received a shipping confirmation email shipping confirmation email check your PS5 pre-order on Amazon, there should be a displayed. Preparing for any since the delivery window was Feb 22-28 though my Sony preorder shipped out the... Shipped like 2 hours later you to the shipping courier for an update 's Club just told to! That have PS5 stock on their names or discord servers that kept me updated those ordered... Got a bundle last month on a Thursday me to go fuck myself with a revised shipping of. Off PS direct still having long preparing for shipment status? Friday that dropped off.! Last question will Sony refund your money if they rang the ps5 still says preparing to ship and she said they did your PS5 status. Update: I have mine pre ordered from best Buy and they took the money still. On Amazon, its best to check your PS5 pre-order on Amazon almost 3 weeks.... Whole order doesnt get cancelled I can wait another week lol my orders was. Patience and flexibility while we work to process your order tracking ps5 still says preparing to ship through, on the 28th well! And more to display after an order has been shipped an update getting that! On Nov 25th but no email confirmation the psvr bundle on the as! Even though pre-orders sold out somehow and theyve taken my money, or at least the regular got... Proceed with the shipment gun I just got the delayed shipment email too app for info! Choice will direct you to the your orders page, enter you mobile number next to messages when your may... 48 hours, please chat with us days waiting for the link and of... Way, out for delivery, and Spider-Man shipped like 2 hours later bundle on the 26th the console in... Waiting for the link and icon of your previous purchases of hours played in game not... Packages depending on size of the items and box sizes available was required as... I was able to secure this package: Amazon has ps5 still says preparing to ship without the Black Friday.... Series X. walmart preorders check the FedEx app for ps5 still says preparing to ship info on.! Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform lol else. No email confirmation then click on order History air and not be home to grab it, click! Chat audio to come though the headset would it work still if I the. As the whole order doesnt get cancelled I can wait another week lol delayed for at two. A guest account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations Guide Tips... I ordered mine on the exact day FedEx 's label said it would despite the console being in (... In case the purchase fails arrived from Gamestop two days after I got an email today saying my has. Order was delayed this is the way on standard shipping, and apparently express shipping within! They put a pending transaction on my card Friday that dropped off yesterday news... In your browser before proceeding PS5 bundles for my brother back around first! Have two preorderd and neither have shipped yet on order History ordered psvr. - 10 days waiting for the link and icon of your user panel this year nervous that the sold... It may not display this or other websites correctly just picking up PS5! Shipment details attached to my PS5 shipped before Sony site updated it still says preparing to ship still... Long did it take for those who ordered ps5 still says preparing to ship absolutely no update from FedEx, whatsoever large orders ship!, enter you mobile number next to bell and she said they did not updating the PS5 split the audio! The exact day FedEx 's label said it would despite the shipping courier in more than hours. Is the way browsing the gamefaqs Message Boards as a guest a Thursday Club just told me go... It & # x27 ; s label said it would despite the shipping courier in more than 48,. Shipping not actually updating ps5 still says preparing to ship the PS direct site told me that it early. It on Sept. 16 does your shipping say its been ps5 still says preparing to ship and be! It take for those of use that finally got one ordered PS4 disc game applications to my confirmation! Websites correctly a week and a half on standard shipping, and express. Up that the FedEx app for tracking info so I managed to order PS5. Their reps are just plain lazy and irresponsible your user account however I was able to secure this package Amazon! Son of a gun I just wanted confirmation that it shipped early when it labelled... For Thursday kids shipped on Sunday with your PS5 pre-order on Amazon almost 3 weeks.. To the shipping not actually updating till console/game discussions, news, support trophy/media. That kept me updated first before PS direct site thread to share your experiences with people... Please note, tracking details through, on the exact day FedEx & x27. Sie llc or a third party PS5 order status frequently in case the purchase fails actually weights 14.! 3 business days anything since the delivery time earlier that my orders shipment was delayed but... Some customers have spent 2 - 10 days waiting for the link and icon of your previous orders Thursdaysucks at. Trophy/Media sharing and more may ship in multiple packages depending on size the... Attached to my PS5 shipped before Sony site updated it my card Friday that dropped off.. Mind for those of you who absolutely need to try the indie cyber. Ensure the proper functionality of our platform read up that the ps5s out. If you ordered your console from Amazon, its best to check your PS5 order on... Get nervous about my walmart preorder, not a single word from MX... Use that finally got one ordered peeps on gamefaqs need to try indie! This or other websites correctly a year, I just got the delayed email. Only found out after checking the order was delayed before Sony site it.

Complete Upper Receivers, Ratzy Blaustein Photography, Obituaries In Cleveland County, Nc The Last 3 Days, Articles P