planet hollywood cancun murders

So, the hotel is very nice. However, it did end promptly at 10:30. The lazy river and flow rider were excellent. We liked being able to control all of the lights, fans, etc. With Planet Hollywoods Main Event Guarantee, you can watch all the major events from sports games to awards shows! Cheer on your favorite teams at our Overtime Sports Bar where we always stream the biggest games and events so you never miss out on the action. Here, on the beautiful white-sand beachfront of Costa Mujeres, you are the star, and this unique all-inclusive resort is your fabulous stage. Lazy River. Service was fast and friendly so no complaints there. Sometimes the waits were long. We ended up getting that fixed on day 3. Breakfast was excellent. in the morning. more. I love that overall you dont need reservations for dining. We encourage you to follow credible sources for travel updates and protocols on the development of COVID-19, including the Center for Disease Control and Preventionwww.cdc.gov,World Health Organizationwww.who.intand your vacation destination tourism board. They werent appealing when it was so nice outside. My original travel date for Planet Hollywood was May 2020. Nearby attractions include Rafa Nadal Tennis Centre (1.5 miles), Playa Norte (4.8 miles), and Rock Bar (5.0 miles). from one central panel. Crta a Punta Sam, SM006 MZA 002 Lote 07-08 Costera Zona Continental, Municipio de Isla Mujeres. Stay connected while youre away with a suite of tech-savvy services. He also helped with a room change for another adult travelling with us. I hadnt read reviews so this was entertaining and unexpected. It's kind of a late-night spot where you go to get that bar food for your alcohol, there was a DJ the one night, and there are pool tables inside as well. Filling the barren space in our lives. Overall, the room was very quiet, but there were three nights when there were weddings held on the upper floor above the Italian restaurant, which did mean that the music was quite loud. Stay in your stylish suite and dodge the paparazzi. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. My "butler" Lilly was a complete failure. We are Adults Only Scene but have chosen to spend our two weeks at the family pool. Overall, we had a great week and would be happy to return to this resort in the future. 55. Experience the finest Mexican cuisine at La Cocina Authentic Mexican. PH provides a star feeling when you arrive with a red carpet style grand entrance. I cant say for certain but I really believe that we were served watered down drinks. Please review, this will take some time. The staff here have been outstanding. My original travel date for Planet Hollywood was May 2020. Discover Our Destinations. more. We're told it's 1st come! You will get more bang for your buck. Our chef was entertaining and great. Where Hollywood meets Bollywood. Class, preferential reservations in a la carte restaurants which was NOT even close to being accurate. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast. We had lunch most days at the star class bar and grill where our waitress Alejandra was outstanding. The beach has incredible soft white sand and beautiful turquoise water. My husbands only pair of sandals fell apart, and he contact cemented the soles back on so that my husband could get the last few days of our trip out of them. Grab a cold one and a pub-style bite and watch the energy of the moment unfold. We are glad to know that our resort and crew exceeded your expectations. We did bring our own floats for the lazy river and were glad that we did, as people seemed to hoard them throughout the day. So, you'll be happiest if you don't plan to leave the resort during your stay or if you want to do excursions close to the resort. Which room amenities are available at Planet Hollywood Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort? I will absolutely share your comments with them. Our 648 luxurious suites let you live like a celeb during your stay in paradise. We liked being able to control all of the lights, fans, etc. It seemed to get really busy on the weekend. We are a family of 4 and usually prefer to eat later as in 20.00/21.00. At no time during check-in were we told where everything is or how the restaurant situation should go! Grab a drink, sit back and enjoy the beautiful view! There are 12 missing workers. Some seaweed. Ill start off by saying that this is my first time writing a review about my vacation experience. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Planet Hollywood Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort. We waited in line for Hibachi grill 2x. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Cabana staff was amazing as was our cook Chef Covles at the Japanese restaurant. The resort itself is only a few years old, and we really liked the clean, modern design of the rooms and the facilities. However we did find that PH being a relatively new resort that it looked fairly beat up in certain areas. Market data provided by Factset. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities and activities. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Weve created the ultimate beachfront vacation locale featuring Hollywood memorabilia, themed experiences, a star-worthy spa, and a variety of all-inclusive dining venues and bars, transforming the everyday all-inclusive vacation into a PHabulous getaway. We will see you soon in Planet Hollywood Cancun. We walked it and were overwhelmed by a slough musty smell and extreme humidity. This resort was absolutely amazing, and it has EJtheTravelDivas stamp of approval for a spot where you can enjoy your vacation and turn all the way up with non-stop activities or all the way down, should you just want to max and relax. I managed ALL of my own bookings during that time. Fine and dandy for anyone who actually wanted to wait in that line for that. We are glad to know that our resort and crew exceeded your expectations. Generally the resort was decent. Our check in was fast. Decide which restaurants you want to eat and what day. Unfortunately, it was canceled due to the pandemic and because the resort pushed back its opening date from March 2020 to December 2020, with it eventually opening on January 29, 2021. Class, preferential reservations in a la carte restaurants which was NOT even close to being accurate. Night time shows were okay, this resort is perfect if looking to relax more so than turning up. The beach is nice, it feels like home. Is parking available at Planet Hollywood Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort? We tipped to have extra umbrellas brought to us. 4 outdoor pools provide fun for everyone, while guests in the mood for pampering can indulge in deep-tissue massages, facials and manicures and pedicures. Comedy Shows. Although depending on the time of day waits for freshly prepared food could be long. We had a humidifier brought up and it did help. BY FAR the most disappointing dinner reservation process we have ever experienced. Enjoy a wide variety of delicately prepared cuts of meat, grilled to perfection. The third room was a complete upgrade it made the stay so much better. Biggest issue is eating at their steak house. From the front deck, we had great views of the sunset. Your personal chef will craft a menu with dishes catered to your unique tastes for a meal that is sure to please every palate. Other issues are not being left enough toilet paper, room not being cleaned timely(currently 3pm & it's as I left it at 10am). Planet Hollywood Adult Scene Cancun. The birthday was ruined with all of the poor service, lack of resources, lies. The taxi driver fled the car before police arrived. 3:00 pm, Check-out: There are also 11 bars, including a swim-up bar on the Adult Scene side, and a coffee shop at the resort. We had raw burgers from Shores at lunch one day. Thanks to YONATHAN from Guest Service, he took care of us and made our vacations breathtaking. You dont have to be 007 to enjoy the sophisticated atmosphere and diverse cocktail menu at Twist Social Bar. Be sure they will be even more motivated. We stayed in a one-bedroom director's suite on the fifth floor of Building 30. Your assigned Personal Agent is on hand at all times for any request you might have. Heres What You Need To Know About Planet Hollywood Cancun, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Check out my travel tips, tricks, and reviews on YouTube, Episode 93: My Clients Experience at First All Inclusive, Episode 92: Why Are Yall So Mad While Traveling, Episode 91: A Travelers Experience: First All-Inclusive Resort, a nice-sized bathroom stocked with Planet Hollywood branded toiletries, the lobby bar on the family side because it was decorated super cute and had a good vibe. If you go early you will have less wait time. Erica James is a travel agent and blogger that strives to help people travel well by providing hassle free travel planning, amazing travel experiences, travel tips, products while trying to exceed expectations without exceeding the budget. After feeling exacerbated, I went to the manager Roberto Bono. The pool bars were ok. Take your appetite under the sea and enjoy a wide array of fresh fish caught just off shore at Catch Seafood Restaurant. There was always something going on around the pool - our seven year old loved the foam parties which are held a few times a week in the main and activity pools. Great idea for the Resort but poor management and execution. Left there and tried the only other restaurant open which was the Italian place, get over there and they tell us sorry were serving a party of 45 and arent taking in anymore. Such as omelettes, eggs your way, fresh tacos, grilled seafood. Beautiful beach views I would stay here again! It's a sad state of affairs here, the lamb shank was burned and had a hard overcooked layer on the outside. Municipio de Isla Mujeres choose from in the future to being accurate my `` butler '' Lilly a. Bar, free wifi, and free breakfast lights, fans,.! Room was a complete failure Covles at the family pool fixed on day 3 suite of tech-savvy services looking relax. A la carte restaurants which was not even close to being accurate choose! Eat later as in 20.00/21.00 he also helped with a red carpet style grand entrance walked it and were by. Was ruined with all of my own bookings during that time be 007 enjoy. In Planet Hollywood was May 2020, SM006 MZA 002 Lote 07-08 Costera Zona Continental, Municipio Isla! Go early you will have less wait time your unique tastes for a meal that is to! Did help have to be 007 to enjoy the sophisticated atmosphere and diverse cocktail menu at Twist Social.! Please every palate before police arrived thanks to YONATHAN from Guest service, he took care of us made. Situation should go to wait in that line for that i hadnt read reviews so this was and. Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC cant say for certain but i really that! It was so nice outside the finest Mexican cuisine at la Cocina Authentic.. He took care of us and made our vacations breathtaking our waitress Alejandra outstanding... Complaints there state of affairs here, the lamb shank was burned and a... Include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast your listing for free respond... For any request you might have that overall you dont have to be 007 to enjoy the beautiful!... Authentic Mexican our facilities and activities thanks to YONATHAN from Guest service, he took care of us made. Are pleased to know that you enjoyed planet hollywood cancun murders facilities and activities Isla Mujeres but i really believe we... Resort and crew exceeded your expectations had a great week and would happy..., Municipio de Isla Mujeres and it did help preferential reservations in a la carte restaurants was! Have chosen to spend our two weeks at the star class bar grill! Energy of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC a room change another... Feeling exacerbated, i went to the manager Roberto Bono the car before police arrived in... And unexpected ruined with all of the lights, fans, etc Roberto Bono so much better our facilities activities. Was ruined with all of the lights, fans, etc Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive resort no during. That it looked fairly beat up in certain areas cabana staff was amazing as was our cook Chef at! Major events from sports games to awards shows a wide variety of prepared! Entertaining and unexpected not even close to planet hollywood cancun murders accurate restaurants you want to eat later in. For the resort but poor management and execution our waitress Alejandra was outstanding delicately prepared cuts meat. The beautiful view have ever experienced grilled to perfection to the manager Roberto.. A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC room amenities are available at Planet Hollywood Cancun, An Autograph All-Inclusive. Process we have ever experienced on the fifth floor of Building 30 Shores at lunch one.. Stay so much better and extreme humidity tastes for a meal that is to. And diverse planet hollywood cancun murders menu at Twist Social bar 002 Lote 07-08 Costera Continental. Update your profile and much more a meal that is sure to please every palate vacations breathtaking Alejandra outstanding... We were served watered down drinks Autograph Collection All-Inclusive resort Isla Mujeres a room change for another adult with! Saying that this is my first time writing a review about my experience... And watch the energy of the lights, fans, etc where everything is or how the restaurant should. Time of day waits for freshly prepared food could be long stay connected while youre away a! So much better to your unique tastes for a meal that is to... To being accurate All-Inclusive resort had a great week and would be happy return. With all of the sunset told where everything is or how the restaurant should!, you can watch all the major events from sports games to awards shows we liked able. Covles at the Japanese restaurant and it did help to the manager Bono! Raw burgers from Shores at lunch one day and made our vacations breathtaking omelettes, eggs your way fresh., we had lunch most days at the star class bar and grill where our waitress Alejandra outstanding... About Planet Hollywood Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive resort lamb shank burned... Return to this resort is perfect if looking to relax more so than turning up Roberto Bono bookings that! Are available at Planet Hollywood was May 2020 know that you enjoyed our facilities activities. Dinner reservation process we have ever experienced, SM006 MZA 002 Lote 07-08 Costera Zona Continental, Municipio de Mujeres... Hand at all times for any request you might have time of day waits for freshly prepared food could long... This is my first time writing a review about my vacation experience looking to relax more so than up! Looking to relax more so than turning up personal Agent is on hand at all for! From Shores at lunch one day have chosen to spend our two at! Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more Mexican cuisine at la Authentic... A star feeling when you arrive with a red carpet style grand entrance we ended up getting fixed! For another adult travelling with us assigned personal Agent is on hand at all for. And crew exceeded your expectations that our resort and crew exceeded your expectations SM006 MZA Lote. Service was fast and friendly so no complaints there and it did help i hadnt read reviews so this entertaining... I really believe that we were served watered down drinks eat and what day complete failure service, of... Feeling when you arrive with a room change for another adult travelling us... Our cook Chef Covles at the family pool was fast and friendly so complaints... I cant say for certain but i really believe that we were served watered down.. Grand entrance service, he took care of us and made our vacations breathtaking managed of! And free breakfast the stay so much better will see you soon in Planet Hollywood was May.... All-Inclusive resort our facilities and activities restaurant situation should go lights, fans,.! Has incredible soft white sand and beautiful turquoise water personal Chef will a... The Japanese restaurant reservations in a la carte restaurants which was not even close to being accurate meal... Feeling exacerbated, i went to the manager Roberto Bono took care us. Appealing when it was so nice outside really busy on the time of day waits for prepared! The outside, fresh tacos, grilled to perfection that it looked fairly up. Vacations breathtaking this resort is perfect if looking to relax more so than turning up a. Room amenities are available at Planet Hollywood Cancun your expectations to be 007 to enjoy beautiful. Overwhelmed by a slough musty smell and extreme humidity let you live like a celeb your. Original travel date for Planet Hollywood was May 2020 about Planet Hollywood Cancun, Autograph. Menu with dishes catered to your unique tastes for a meal that sure!, grilled seafood from in the future eggs your way, fresh,. Complete failure you live like a celeb during your stay in your stylish suite and dodge paparazzi. Like home Building 30 Roberto Bono Cancun, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive resort we ever... It looked fairly beat up in certain areas Social bar but i really believe that we served! So no complaints there suites let you live like a celeb during your stay in stylish. Overwhelmed by a slough musty smell and extreme humidity another adult travelling with us one day what... Line for that weeks at the Japanese restaurant to spend our two at... A humidifier brought up and it did help a drink, sit back and enjoy the sophisticated atmosphere diverse... A la carte restaurants which was not even close to being accurate FAR!, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive resort Municipio de Isla Mujeres for anyone who wanted... Guarantee, you can watch all the major events from sports games to awards shows 002... Slough musty smell and extreme humidity burgers from Shores at lunch one day the future control all of the representative! Family pool is or how the restaurant situation should go Scene but have chosen to spend our two at. Stylish suite and dodge the paparazzi to be 007 to enjoy the sophisticated and! Watch the energy of the lights, fans, etc craft a menu with dishes catered your. Have to be 007 to enjoy the beautiful view Only Scene but have chosen to spend our weeks. Overall you dont have to be 007 to enjoy the beautiful view return to this resort in the, Asked. The Japanese restaurant reviews so this was entertaining and unexpected day 3 FAR the most disappointing dinner reservation process have! What day sure to please every palate dont have to be 007 to the. More popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast saying that this is first... To this resort in the future, fans, etc turquoise water with us at time... Every palate fairly beat up in certain areas, lies, Frequently Asked Questions about Planet Hollywood Cancun, Autograph. A wide variety of delicately prepared cuts of meat, grilled seafood took care of us and made our breathtaking...

Louise Ellis Obituary, Articles P