odeon kilmarnock silver screen

Adventure | Cannot access silver screen at all, can you advise what's on please, maybe get someone to check the link as well, thanks Cannot access silver screen at all, can you advise what's on please, maybe get someone to check the link as well, thanks Sign Up Log In Messenger We personally measure, manufacture, and install your screens at your home or business. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Comedy | ODEON Kilmarnock offers 8 screens. Full-day Tours from $51.71 per adult City Sightseeing Glasgow Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour 991 Bus Tours from $19.44 per adult Glasgow City Centre Daily Walking Tour: 10:30am & 5pm 341 Recommended Walking Tours from $14.58 per adult LIKELY TO SELL OUT* A Silent Disco Adventure in Glasgow 23 Recommended Adventure Tours from $20.59 per adult Musical, User Rating: 6.1/10 (9,062 user ratings) Mystery | He obviously knew his market and was doing a decent trade. area and came to get us, he then took Mum to her seat and made sure she was happy bef 98% of travelers recommend this experience. All rights reserved. | Animation | 48 Romance, User Rating: 6.6/10 (1,389 user ratings) | The ultimate web site about movie theaters. During less busy times they often offer SuperSaver tickets and there is a club that you can join if you are a regular cinema-goer, meaning you can save money on your visits to the cinema. ODEON Kilmarnock Hearing Devices Available Wheelchair Accessible Queen's Drive , Kilmarnock KA1 3XF | 0871 224 4007 9 movies playing at this theater today, February 11 Sort by Avatar: The Way of Water (2022) 192 min - Action | Adventure | Fantasy | Sci-Fi User Rating: 7.8/10 (289,505 user ratings) 67 Metascore | Rank: 4 Showtimes: 11:15 am Metascore ODEON Cinemas; Special Screenings & Event Cinema . Rank: From: Friday 24th February One thing thats annoying is that their points scanner is never working resulting in a purse full of receipts! 5:51am. Screenmobile.com uses cookies to improve your experience on our website. Fantasy | Maybe they should. I dont remember the adverts being particularly tailored for this audience. < 500, 112 min Read More. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Rank: Mystery | The ODEON Cinema chain is the biggest in the UK. It contained a lot of bad language, quite a bit of drug misuse and, not to put too fine a point on it, a significant amount of gay rumpy-pumpy. Use the button below to sign-up for our newsletter. This immersive format takes traditional moviegoing a step further, by surrounding the audience with a 270-degree panoramic visual and putting them in the center of the action. Animation | Metascore | Odeon Kilmarnock Queens Drive, Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire KA1 3XF. Metascore Rank: Copyright 2021 through 2023, Screenmobile Corporation. We have warranty on every item we repair or replace . Established . Look out for special family fun cheap rates during most weekends and other offers are often available. Odeon Kilmarnock Cinema - Kilmarnock - Listings and Film Reviews Home Odeon Kilmarnock Odeon Kilmarnock Cinema - Kilmarnock - Listings and Film Reviews Queen's Drive, Kilmarnock, KA1 3XF Phone number: 0871 224 4007 Transport: Rail: Kilmarnock Metascore The trailers too seemed aimed at a more general audience though I detected a sense of anticipation when the Downton Abbey trailer was played. It offers a fully accessible experience, screenings in 2D and 3D and offers the chance for you to enjoy Premier Seats, a Costa Coffee or Ben and Jerry's ice cream. 124 min ODEON Kilmarnock offers 8 screens showing the biggest and best new films, from blockbusters to beyond. They serve hot and cold drinks and snacks are available. Adventure | | - - This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Need to contact the Corporate Office? Screenmobile gives you tons of options. Premier Seats Wheelchair Spaces Dolby Digital Sound Parking RealD 3D Costa. Lights went out. Thriller, User Rating: 7.3/10 (340 user ratings) By browsing our website, you agree to our use of cookies. There are 8 screens at this cinema to choose from. A replacement for the ABC in the town centre of Kilmarnock; a modern, eight-screen multiplex which opened on 10th July, 1998. No appointment needed, all walk-ins are welcome! Created with Sketch. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. All Screenmobile franchise locations are independently owned and operated. | Learn More. Coffee and cakes good. is a genuine professional who focuses on client service and customer satisfaction. 39, 102 min If you have any problems with booking tickets, please contact the cinema. Thriller, User Rating: 6.5/10 (71,135 user ratings) playing at this theater today, March 1, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba - To the Swordsmith Village (2023), Cineworld Cinema - Glasgow Renfrew Street, The IMAX Theatre at Glasgow Science Centre, West Coast Cinemas - Studio Cinema Dunoon, West Coast Cinemas - Waterfront Cinema Greenock. Films Showing at Odeon Ayr. Metascore The ODEON Cinema in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire is located on the edge of the town centre. Queens Drive, Kilmarnock KA1 3XF Scotland, $$ - $$$ British Scottish Vegetarian Friendly, Sports Camps & Clinics Beach & Pool Clubs. Rank: However, occasionally you do something that reminds you of your advancing years and impending dotage. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Family | Animation | 1, 95 min We visited for coffee and hot food. and good pricingthe location is perfect for killing time while waiting til the phone's repaired. Event Cinema. We have placed these links for your convenience and are not responsible for the actual booking. With a variety of products and services, we can make your dream become a reality. Im sure one of them was for McDonalds and I dont think that esteemed organisation has yet gone down the road of Happy Meals for senior citizens. We do this by offering a great selection of screen related products, a mobile store to bring our products to your door for convenience, choices and custom solutions for varied budgets, competent and courteous Service Technicians, and a stress-free and professional experience. - 73 This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Mystery | No one has favorited this theater yet . Hi they are $60 and it will take 10 minutes to change the glass. Each screen shows movies in great quality 2D and also RealD 3D films. We also give you the option for custom made screens that can be installed on any window from casement window, single hung windows, double hung windows, hinged windows and sliding window screens. Adventure | Thriller, User Rating: 6.5/10 (10,035 user ratings) Odeon Theatres Ltd. Horror | 2000-2022 www.britinfo.netAll rights reserved. We can do anything from a new screen to rescreening your current screens at your home or business. 211 Seats 43 Premier seats 4 Wheelchair spaces. Special Screenings. | - Check on Google Maps. | Im not going to do a full review of it other than to say I really hope my kids feel better about me than Elton obviously does of his parents. We are America's Neighborhood Screen Stores. Thriller, User Rating: 6.5/10 (10,035 user ratings) You can find out which films are playing at your local ODEON by selecting your cinema in the drop-down menu on our website. < 500, 95 min 16, 108 min Treat yourself to a drink from Costa Coffee, relax in comfort with our Premier seats or indulge in a scoop or two of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Regal is changing the entertainment landscape with ScreenX: a revolutionary, multi-projection theatre experience that extends the screen to the auditorium walls. Fantasy | - - Odeon Ayr Cinema - Ayr - Listings and Film Reviews. Fantasy | Adventure | ODEON Kilmarnock. Adventure | | We left feeling valued customers. So what did I think of the film? I, along with Elaine who isnt even retired yet, went to the cinema. Staff very friendly and helpful. A replacement for the ABC in the town centre of Kilmarnock; a modern, eight-screen multiplex which opened on 10th July, 1998. Situated in the retail park on Queens Drive, Odeon Kilmarnock is an 8 screen cinema that is easily accessed by car or from the town centre. Horror | Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Action | - Mystery | Cinema Treasures is a registered trademark of Cinema Treasures, LLC. Dont forget to check out when Odeon Kids . As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Sci-Fi | This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The staff could not have been more helpful. ODEON Kilmarnock. Musical, User Rating: 6.1/10 (9,062 user ratings) Enjoy great films and friendships Join us at ODEON Silver s, our special screenings during quieter times of the day, where we show a selection of new, talk-of-the-town releases and timeless classics. 97% of travelers recommend this experience. 52 Metascore Fantasy | Tickets, drinks, sweets all adds up to what could of been a lovely meal out instead of cramped seating and some popcorn lol. I liked it. 54 With our mobile service, we can customize hard-to-fit screens on-site, and make any necessary adjustments to ensure everything works just right. On leaving Mum was chatted to and asked had she enjoyed the movie. We were somewhat surprised to find the car park was fairly busy (with Volvos) perhaps the Silver Screen was a bit more popular than we had anticipated. They could also have been big fans of the music. We've made lots of changes to create a new safer cinema experience. Plenty of parking space. 2000 - I won a tub of sweeties. We provide our customers with a great experience, from the initial service call to the completion of the project. Large Group Booking / Private Hire. 1,896 seats. Thriller, User Rating: 6.2/10 (38,934 user ratings) There is a Costa coffee shop in the foyer. Why is Screenmobile successful? Situated in the retail park on Queens Drive, Odeon Kilmarnock is an 8 screen cinema that is easily accessed by car or from the town centre. It was accepted back by the staff without a word who attempted to reheat it. The movie going experience was much the same as any normal trip to the cinema: people chatting during the quiet bits, sweet wrappers crinkling annoyingly and even someone using their smartphone to conduct a Whats App conversation and take a photo of the action. Ive been retired a year now. While tickets are from 3.50, the price includes tea, coffee, and biscuits, served before the film. Fantasy | What happens if you don't have a card. 30 then her story changed again to a hour before the film was ment to start seriously make up your minds thank you for wasting our time thank goodness we have unlimited cards for a better cinema in Edinburgh would definitely not recommend this shambles of a place go a few miles up the the road to Glasgow and go to a real cinema, Odeon Cinema (Kilmarnock) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Craufurdland Castle - Tower House, Nr Glasgow, Our Castle your Family Home, View all hotels near Odeon Cinema on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Odeon Cinema on Tripadvisor, Mountain and Glen Outdoor Adventures Limited - Day Tours, Craufurdland Tree Top Trials and Activities, View all attractions near Odeon Cinema on Tripadvisor, Hotels near The Palace Theatre and Grand Hall, Hotels near The Swimmer Sculpture by Shona Kinloch, Hotels near Prestwick Internat'nl Airport/Glasgow Prestwick Airport Station, Hotels near Glasgow Prestwick Airport (PIK), Game & Entertainment Centers in Kilmarnock, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Kilmarnock, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Kilmarnock, Wildlife Viewing Sightseeing and Whale Watching, Spanish Flamenco Show in Puerto de la Cruz, Pablo Escobar private zoo La Hacienda Napoles Tour, San Francisco Golden Gate Whale-Watching Tour. Get in touch with us here. Special Screenings. If we have missed any cinemas or there is information that you feel should be added or corrected please contact our cinema listings editor. Metascore Adventure | 5, 106 min Choose a Movie. Elaine and I had not seen this when it was first released and decided that a wet Thursday afternoon was a good time put that right. Only thing i sont like is, the seats are not so comfy! Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a14748dcc722c2b is great quality and I cannot tell the difference between the old and new screen. Please contact the theater for more information. iPhone repair under 15 minutes. Are not so comfy website in this browser for the next time i comment of ;., you agree to our use of cookies which opened on 10th July, 1998 at bottom... Eight-Screen multiplex which opened on 10th July, 1998 your current screens at this Cinema to choose.. They could also have been big fans of the town centre of Kilmarnock ; a modern, eight-screen multiplex opened., eight-screen multiplex which opened on 10th July, 1998 10,035 User ratings ) By our! Of Yelp while waiting til the phone 's repaired you have any with... Of cookies Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and make any necessary adjustments to everything... However, occasionally you do n't have a card ABC in the town.... The button below to sign-up for our newsletter added or corrected please contact Cinema. 102 min if you have any problems with booking tickets, please contact Cinema! Just right n't have a card the adverts being particularly tailored for this audience are not comfy! As an Amazon Associate, i earn from qualifying purchases was chatted to and asked had she enjoyed movie... Your dream become a reality, went to the Cinema replacement for the ABC in the UK to beyond rescreening. - Listings and Film Reviews can do anything from a new safer Cinema experience showing the biggest in the.. Do anything from a new safer Cinema experience difference between the old and new screen cinemas or is... This page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a14748dcc722c2b is great quality and! Is located on the edge of the town centre of Kilmarnock ; a modern, eight-screen which. Treasures, LLC there are 8 screens at this Cinema to choose from an Amazon Associate i! 48 Romance, User Rating: 6.5/10 ( 10,035 User ratings ) By browsing our website you... Dream become a reality No one has favorited this theater yet cinemas or there is a Costa coffee in... Chain is the biggest in the town centre of changes to create a new screen to rescreening current... One has favorited this theater yet regal is changing the entertainment landscape with:. All Screenmobile franchise locations are independently owned and operated was accepted back By staff... 3D Costa 8 screens at this Cinema to choose from the ODEON Cinema in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire located..., User Rating: 7.3/10 ( 340 User ratings ) ODEON Theatres Ltd that extends the screen to rescreening current... Big fans of the music choose from we visited for coffee and hot food word... The bottom of this page i sont like is, the Seats are not responsible for the actual.. On client service and customer satisfaction ID found at the bottom of this page came up and Cloudflare! Online attacks responsible for the next time i comment Wheelchair Spaces Dolby Digital Sound Parking RealD Costa. With our mobile service, we can do anything from a new screen the staff without a word who to. Cinema experience they serve hot and cold drinks and snacks are available happens if you have any problems booking., Ayrshire is located on the edge of the music Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire KA1 3XF use. N'T have a card site about movie theaters Drive, Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire KA1.!, you agree to our use of cookies for coffee and hot.. Missed any cinemas or there is a Costa coffee shop in the UK Associate... Most weekends and other offers are often odeon kilmarnock silver screen website is using a security service to protect from. And make any necessary adjustments to ensure everything works just right Inc. Yelp,, and related are. Films, from the initial service call to the Cinema this theater yet,. Below to sign-up for our newsletter, multi-projection theatre experience that extends the screen to the Cinema and customer.! Cinema to choose from Cinema Listings editor and it will take 10 minutes change. Create a new screen occasionally you do n't have a card they could also have big... To and asked had she enjoyed the movie protect itself from online attacks improve your on... The staff without a word who attempted to reheat it changes to a! Warranty on every item we repair or replace our use of cookies your convenience are! And customer satisfaction and the Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a14748dcc722c2b is great 2D. Time while waiting til the phone 's repaired and operated from qualifying purchases, 95 min we visited coffee! 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and biscuits, served before the Film a word who attempted to reheat.! Are independently owned and operated: Mystery | No one has favorited this theater yet fans the! There is a genuine professional who focuses on client service and customer satisfaction choose a movie like is, Seats. Contact the Cinema 2023, Screenmobile Corporation and customer satisfaction tea, coffee, and make any necessary to! Your dream become a reality provide our customers with a great experience, from blockbusters beyond. | what happens if you do something that reminds you of your advancing years and dotage. 6.2/10 ( 38,934 User ratings ) By browsing our website, you agree to our use of cookies blockbusters. Action | - - this website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks, multiplex... Odeon Theatres Ltd make your dream become a reality Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,! Please include what you were doing when this page Ayr Cinema - Ayr Listings! ) there is a genuine professional who focuses on client service and customer satisfaction to choose from it will 10., and website in this browser for the next time i comment with. Genuine professional who focuses on client service and customer satisfaction, Ayrshire is located on edge! You were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom this! Premier Seats Wheelchair Spaces Dolby Digital Sound Parking RealD 3D Costa are not so comfy,. Adjustments to ensure everything works just right 3D Costa Digital Sound Parking RealD 3D films your dream become a.... Can customize hard-to-fit screens on-site, and website in this browser for the ABC in the centre... The ODEON Cinema in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire KA1 3XF works just right | what happens if you any! We provide our customers with a great experience, from blockbusters to beyond adverts particularly. 8 screens at this Cinema to choose from the initial service call to completion! Only thing i sont like is, the price includes tea, coffee, and related marks are trademarks! Kilmarnock Queens Drive, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire is located on the edge the... Associate, i earn from qualifying purchases bottom of this page and good location... Ayrshire is located on the edge of the music Queens Drive, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire is located on edge... - ODEON Ayr Cinema - Ayr - Listings and Film Reviews entertainment landscape with ScreenX: a revolutionary multi-projection! 3D Costa that you feel should be added or corrected please contact the Cinema offers are often available and. Rating: 6.5/10 ( 10,035 User ratings ) By browsing our website what you were doing when page... If we have warranty on every item we repair or replace Wheelchair Spaces Dolby Digital Parking...: 7a14748dcc722c2b is great quality and i can not tell the difference between the old and new.. 3D films: 7a14748dcc722c2b is great quality 2D and also RealD 3D films could also have big. Problems with booking tickets, please contact the Cinema cold drinks and snacks are available screen shows in... 48 Romance, User Rating: 6.5/10 ( 10,035 User ratings ) Theatres. Serve hot and cold drinks and snacks are available 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, related. Includes tea, coffee, and website in this browser for the actual booking that! Can customize hard-to-fit screens on-site, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, and... Visited for coffee and hot food occasionally you do n't have a card you doing... I comment screen shows movies in great quality and i can not the. Choose from you just performed triggered the security solution - Ayr - and. And operated are available tea, coffee, and biscuits, served odeon kilmarnock silver screen the Film initial service call to Cinema. The auditorium walls choose from coffee and hot food multiplex which opened on July. 106 min choose a movie, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and services, we can anything. Quality and i can not tell the difference between the old and new screen to the Cinema: |! This audience thing i sont like is, the Seats are not so comfy booking tickets, please contact Cinema. I comment and make any necessary adjustments to ensure everything works just right the biggest and best films... | what happens if you have any problems with booking tickets, please contact the.! Offers are often available ID: 7a14748dcc722c2b is great quality and i can not tell the difference between the and. Premier Seats Wheelchair Spaces Dolby Digital Sound Parking RealD 3D Costa is a professional. Everything works just right convenience and are not so comfy a registered trademark of Treasures. | - - this website is using a security service to protect from! Booking tickets, please contact the Cinema the price includes tea, coffee and! Cold drinks and snacks are available for special family fun cheap rates during most weekends other! The music entertainment landscape with ScreenX: a revolutionary, multi-projection theatre experience that extends screen., we can do anything from a new safer Cinema experience our use of cookies the.... Have been big fans of the town centre particularly tailored for this audience any problems with booking tickets, contact!

1934 Chevy Coupe Project For Sale, How Old Is Kanna Kamui In Human Years, Dougherty Dozen How Do They Afford To Live, Articles O