kicker hideaway troubleshooting

Include a copy of the original receipt with the purchase date clearly visible, and a proof-of-purchase statement listing the Customers name, Dealers name and invoice number, and product purchased. Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, CA Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information, Limit Use of My Sensitive Personal Information. Same problem. Non-defective items will be returned freight-collect to you. To mount the remote bass level control, simply screw the metal bracket to the chosen location, then slide the housing onto the bracket until it snaps into place. 6 Check the AUTO TURN-ON switch setting. Input Level: The inputs on KICKER powered enclosures are capable of receiving either Hi (speaker-level) or Low-level (RCA) signals from your source unit. Connect the power wire (with fuse) to your battery, and the ground wire to the car's chassis. Your email address will not be published. I've had some folks offer advice to try to tune , and it seems I may have a defective unit. but at least the sub is angled toward the front. It does not cover: HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?KICKER strives to maintain a goal of one-week service for all acoustics (subwoofers, midrange drivers, tweeters, crossovers, etc) returns. Kicker 10" Hideaway Powered Subwoofer, 46HS10; Stinger SS600XS Full Copper 8 Gauge Amp Kit . If anything, the way it is wired as long as the white and grey wire are tied together and the two with the stripe are tied together that would be the equal to bridging I believe. Observe the polarity of input connections to avoid signal loss.Use the KICKER KISL for source units with RCA outputs or splice the quick-connect harness leads directly to your source units speaker-level outputs.If using an LOC please ensure that it is not wired in reverse. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. 3 Check for a signal in the audio cable feeding the powered enclosure with the VOM meter set to measure AC voltage. Also if he is using a bass knob he'd have to use two now All rights reserved. The setting for this control is subjective. 69K views 1 year ago This 10" Kicker Hideaway powered sub has 180w in a compact package. The amp is 150 watts, which is pretty minimal change to power draw on battery. Run the cable from the controller to the Remote Bass jack on your powered enclosures side panel. Nothing. Or potentially my back seat? If you tap into your speakers, you don't need the remote turn-on wire and you set the kicker to DC Offset. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you've provided to them or that they've collected from your use of their services. Could be something with this truck I dont know about. Reduced bass response? This is the preferred automatic turn-on method. Please E-mail [email protected] or call Technical Services (405) 624-8583 for unanswered or specic questions. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. It also features high- and low-level inputs for integration with nearly any factory or aftermarket head unit. With a Volt Ohm Meter (VOM) check the following: 1+12 volt power terminal (should read +12V to +16V) 2 Remote turn-on terminal (should read +12V to +16V) 3 Check for reversed power and ground connections. Securely attach the enclosure to the vehicle with the supplied larger screws.2011 Hideaway Rev Pined 3. PWR/PRT LED red, no output? You should not need to upgrade your battery. I will for sure take it back, I'm not happy with it at all, it's frustrating since my work schedule makes it so I can only get to their shop on Saturdays. The DC Offset mode detects a DC offset from the HI-Level speaker outputs when the source unit has been turned on. . Warranty replacements may have cosmetic scratches and blemishes. Yes, because it is in cabin there is plenty of bass. If you turn it up, you must readjust the input gain control to avoid clipping the powered enclosures ampli er.Remote Bass Control: With the included remote bass control, you have the ability to control the output level of your powered enclosure remotely. The setting for this control is subjective; 80Hz is a good place to start. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Check for a DC offset between a speaker lead and ground if usingDC-OFFSET mode. This warranty gives you speci c legal rights; however, you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Repeated returns for the same damage may be considered abuse, Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of the product, Speakers damaged due to ampli er clipping or distortion, Items previously repaired or modi ed by any unauthorized repair facility, Products with tampered or missing barcode labels, Products returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, Service performed by anyone other than KICKER. Its great tucked under my drivers seat of my gmcsavana van. Phase Switch: The phase switch lets you invert the phase of the signal played through your powered subwoofer. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website. KICKER 11HS8 Hideaway Powered 8-Inch Amplified Subwoofer & 8 Ga. Amp Kit Bundle. The quick-connect Molex plug and harness entails power, signal and remote turn-on. Truck is a 16 screw 8in non Sony. We have the KIYFM which will plug into the SUB output of his radio and split the RCAs to 2 pairs of female RCAs so he can plug in the HS8 and HS10. Read honest and unbiased product reviews . T-taps.. those are big no no's as they cause intermittent connections which could be perceived as clipping or bad audio due to an intermittent connection they are creating. PWR/PRT LED blue, no output? Voltage to the ampli er is not within the 1016 volt operating range. 4 PCS Film Heater Plate Adhesive Pad, Icstation PI Heating Elements Film Round 12V 13W Adhesive Polyimide Heater Plate 70mm, Genuine Scion Accessories PT546-74120-MC Microphone, AXXESS AX-TOYUSB - USB-Auxilliary Retention Harness - USB adaptor to retain the OE USB in select Toyota vehicles, BOSS Audio Systems AR1500M Car Amplifier - 1500 Watts Max Power, 2 4 Ohm Stable, Class AB, Monoblock, Mosfet Power Supply, Remote Subwoofer Control, Xprite 8 Tones 200 Watt Emergency Warning Siren Extra Slim Speaker PA System Kit w/Handheld Microphone & 2 Lights Control Switches, Scosche TA2111B Compatible with 2012-15 Toyota Tacoma ISO Double DIN & DIN+Pocket Dash Kit Black, iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR Steering Wheel Controls and Factory amp Retention w/Toyota HRN-RR-TO1 Interface and a Free SOTS Air Freshener, Maestro ADS-MRR Universal Radio Replacement and Steering Wheel Interface, Maestro HRN-RR-TO1 Plug and Play T-Harness for TO1 Toyota Vehicles, Metra 70-8114 Steering Wheel Control Wire Harness with RCA for 2003-Up Select Toyota/Scion/Lexus Vehicles, Alpine iLX-W650 7" Mech-Less Receiver Compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Dongar Technologies Dash Cam Power Adapter 12-pin for 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma, Motorola MA1 Wireless Android Auto Car Adapter - Instant Connection from Smartphone to Car Screen with Easy Setup - Direct Plug-in USB Adapter - Secure Gel Pad Included, KICKER 47KSC2704 2.75" Mid-Range Speakers, 4ohm with Brackets for Select GM/Chrysler/Subaru/Jeep and Toyota Included, Midland MicroMobile 15W GMRS Two-Way Radio with Integrated Control Microphone, 2023 Carlinkit 3.0 Wireless CarPlay Dongle Adapter U2W (Type C Design) for Factory Wired CarPlay Cars, Wireless CarPlay Adapter for iOS Version, Fit for Car from 2022, KICKER KSS269 6x9 (160x230mm) and 2.75" 2-Way Component System, 4ohm, RoHS Compliant, Rockford Fosgate P300-10 Punch Single 10" 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer, Focal PS 165 V1 Expert 6-1/2" Component Speakers, Steave Meade Designs SMD DD-1 Distortion Detector, Sony MEX-N4300BT Built-in Dual Bluetooth Voice Command CD/MP3 AM/FM Radio Front USB AUX Pandora Spotify iHeartRadio iPod / iPhone Siri and Android Controls Car Stereo Receiver with ALPHASONIK EARBUDS, BOYO VTM43TC - Replacement Rear-View Mirror with 4.3" TFT-LCD Backup Camera Monitor and Temperature/Compass Display, Rockford Fosgate R600X5 Prime 5-Channel Amplifier,BLACK, 165A1 SG - Focal 6.5" 120 Watts 2-Way Component Speakers System, Dorman 88188 Tailgate Handle Compatible with Select Toyota Models, Black, DB Link X-Treme Series XK4Z 4-Gauge s Amplifier Installation Kit, JIUWU Micro USB Male to USB Female Host OTG Cable + USB Power Cable Y Splitter, MWUR9 3M Windo-Weld Round Ribbon Sealer, 08610, 1/4 in x 15 ft Kit, black, DROK Micro Electric DC Buck Volt Converter DC-DC 6.3-22V 12V to 5V 3A 15W Car Auto Vehicle Power Supply Module Step-Down Voltage Transformer Volt Regulator Inverter Board Waterproof, Kicker 46KISLOC K-Series Interconnect, Speaker to RCA W/Line-Out Converter, Behringer U-Control UCA202 USB Audio Interface, Rockford Fosgate P1683 Punch 6"x8" 3-Way Coaxial Full Range Speaker - Black (Pair), XpressKit XKLOADER2 2nd Gen Computer Programming tool, BLACK 10455 - Dynamat Xtreme 36ft Bulk Pack Sound / Vbration Damping for an Entire Car, Pioneer 6.8" Double DIN Touchscreen Display, Apple iPhone and Android Music Support, Bluetooth in-Dash AM/FM Front USB Digital Multimedia Car Stereo Receiver/Free Alphasonik Earbuds, 90-Degree USB Extension Cable 3.0 Down Angle Male to Female, Data Sync and Charging, 7" Short, Aluminum Solder Wire 96.5 Sn/3.5Ag .062 Flux Core, Terk by Audiovox XMICRO2 XM Mini Roof Mount Antenna, Cable Matters 2-Pack USB to USB Extension Cable 6 ft (USB 3.0 Extension Cable/USB Extender) in Black for Webcam, VR Headset, Printer, Hard Drive and More - 6 Feet, Nilight 12V Car Add-A-Circuit Fuse Tap Adapter Mini Atm Apm Blade Fuse Holder-10 Pack, 2 Years Warranty, Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics, Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world, Post your own photos in our Members Gallery. 1 Ampli er shuts down only while vehicle is running = voltage protection circuitry is engaged. It's a great way to complete your system while maintaining trunk space. Freight must be prepaid; items sent freight collect, or COD, will be refused. Toggle this switch to nd the position that gives you the best bass response.Input Level: The inputs on KICKER powered enclosures are capable of receiving either Hi (speaker-level) or Low-level (RCA) signals from your source unit. Connect, audio pro business SUB1 Powered Wireless Subwoofer User Manual SPECIFICATION Type: wireless subwoofer with DSP, bass reflex cabinet., BassPro Series Powered 8" (200mm) Subwoofer System JBL's Latest Powered Subwoofer System Provides Big Output in a small, Audioengine S8 Powered Subwoofer The W3 Wireless Audio Adapter, which is part of the 58 Wireless Subwoofer system,, Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. If you have more questions about the installation or operation of your new KICKER product, see the Authorized KICKER Dealer where you made your purchase. Remote Turn-On: Set the switch to +12V to use the remote turn-on lead from your source unit. Potential system for my truck - Comments? The Hideaway comes with a remote bass control for fine-tuning bass levels, adjustable low-pass crossover, variable +6dB bass boost, phase-cancelling switch for max output and two automatic turn-on options. When plugged into the enclosure, the remote bass control bypasses and takes the place of the gain control on the side panel. About this item RMS Power: 150 Watts Ultra-compact powered subwoofer system designed for tight locations So Im pretty handy with car audio but I cant figure this one out. Please E-mail [email protected] or call Technical Services (405) 624-8583 for unanswered or speci c questions. Run 18 gauge wire from the Remote Turn-On Lead on your source unit to the terminal labelled REM on the quick connect power harness. This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is not extended to owners of the product subsequent to the original purchaser. Phase Switch: The phase switch lets you invert the phase of the signal played through your powered subwoofer. It matches the output of the source unit to the input level of the powered enclosures ampli er. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you've provided to them or that they've collected from your use of their services. Contact your International KICKER dealer or distributor concerning speci c procedures for your countrys warranty policies.WARNING: KICKER products are capable of producing sound levels that can permanently damage your hearing! We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Copyright and Trademark Notice. Connect the power wire (with fuse) to your battery, and the ground wire to the car's chassis. Set phase to 0. Answered 5 years ago by Ike32Verified Purchase, Answered 2 years ago by CallahanVerified Purchase, Answered 5 years ago by Thorobred4LifeVerified Purchase, Answered 3 years ago by BNMarVerified Purchase, Answered 3 years ago by AnonymousVerified Purchase, Answered 6 years ago by DerekVerified Purchase, Answered 2 years ago by AnonymousVerified Purchase, Answered 5 years ago by DaveVerified Purchase, Answered 5 years ago by BigtVerified Purchase, Answered 5 years ago by JimmyVerified Purchase, Answered 6 years ago by PhilVerified Purchase, Answered 10 months ago by blawVerified Purchase, Answered 10 months ago by dic1961Verified Purchase, Answered 1 year ago by FloridaGuy2Verified Purchase, I have two of them put in my truck and they work fine. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Same here. Bass Boost Control: The variable bass boost control on the side panel is designed to give you increased output (06dB) at 40 Hz. The Kicker Hideaway 11HS8 is aptly named, because it can fit under many car seats. But for anyone wanteing to add bass as opposed to loud thumping this Kicker unit does a nice job. Let me put it this way, it sounds great for an 8" woofer. Mounting: Choose a structurally sound location to mount your KICKER powered subwoofer enclosure. Using the DC Offset mode causes the REM terminal to have +12V out for turning on additional ampliers. Cookie Policy - Truck is a 16 screw 8in non Sony. When plugged into the enclosure, the remote bass control bypasses and takes the place of the gain control on the side panel. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KICKER 11HS8 8" 150W Hideaway Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub Enclosure HS8 at Amazon.com. This is the preferred automatic turn-on method. can I use 2 of these together on 1 stereo? So they installed the line out converter like they were supposed to from the beginning, and it didn't make a difference, so the installer is maintaining that this unit just isn't going to make good sound under volume level 25+. This post was hella boring, but hopefully it saves some other poor soul some time down the road! 1 Check for damaged RCA (or speaker input) cable 2 Check the routing of RCA (or speaker input) cable through your vehiclemove it away from power cables. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website. I had a Kicker Hideaway installed today and I'm not impressed. I swapped out my front and soundbar speakers with some decent alpines and with the hideaway sub it sound great. WHAT IS NOT COVERED?This warranty is valid only if the product is used for the purpose for which it was designed. If you still have problems, run your input signal at speaker level from your source unit to the amplier. Ground Noise? Set pwr/input to +12v on the sub. It may be necessary to replace or charge your vehicles battery or replace your vehicles alternator. Flip the phase switch to the opposite position; if the bass improves, your speakers were out of phase with the subwoofer. P.O. CAUTION: When jump starting the vehicle, be sure that connections made with jumper cables are correct. Make sure the mounting screws will not puncture the gas tank/brake lines/wiring or interfere with any mechanical parts on the underside of the mounting surface. Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Mnewman03, Sep 1, 2018. A: Yes, Most stock head units don't have preamp output, so you would just splice the Kicker's signal wires to the appropriate speaker wires. Kicker hideaway powered but no sound help! Set input level to low because thats what RCA is (speaker wire is high), Make sure head unit equalizer is set flat, Make sure your head unit is set up software wise to send SW output signal (it will be somewhere in the settings), Power up the radio and make sure the blue light is on for the sub, Put music to 75% volume that you listen to. What could be the problem? It also features high- and low-level inputs for integration with nearly any factory or aftermarket head unit. 5 20 20 comments PWR/PRT LED blue, no output? Kicker 11HS8 Subwoofer Review - Big Power in a Small Package. Can this speaker be mounted to a flat metal bar in the roof of a side by side UTV ? Basically when trying to tune, I get bad distortion (sounds like a blown sub, or clipping) with the gain turned past the first setting (roughly 10%). Next, slowly turn the gain on the powered enclosure up (clockwise) until you can hear audible distortion, then turn it down a little. The hideaway takes speaker level input. I want my bass back. Run 18 gauge wire from the Remote Turn-On Lead on your source unit to the terminal labeled REM on the quick connect power harness. Manage Settings Everything goes smooth with the install no problems, turn the stero on and get everything adjusted correctly (gain / frequencies ect ect..) subs hitting good and hard with no distortion but now about a week after the install im having a problem with the sub hitting hard 1 min and then the next min it will hit soft like someone turned down the Improper connections can result in blown amplifier fuses as well as the failure of other critical systems in the vehicle. Remote Bass Control: With the included remote bass control, you have the ability to control the output level of your powered enclosure remotely. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you've provided to them or that they've collected from your use of their services. Yes, it's a great sub. So if you have that space, then yes, it will fit. The KICKER Hideaway Compact Powered Subwoofer delivers surprising low frequency output from a remarkably small enclosure, setting a new standard in plug-and-play bass performance and convenience in a vehicle. Failure to follow these steps may void your warranty. Check out our, 17' power input/ 8' speaker-level input/ 2' ground/ 2' remote turn-on, When purchased from an Authorized KICKER Dealer or kicker.com, KICKER warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEARS from date of original purchase. Delays may be incurred if lack of replacement inventory or parts is encountered. Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum, Send a private message to GrowlinCoyoty5.0, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. You're going to like what you hear! Can you use those with everything else stock?Just bought a 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ crew cab. I still have sound out of all other speakers, but nothing is coming from the sub. Running the cables in my truck was easy, your car/truck may . DC Offset Turn-On: If Remote Turn-On is not an option, the next best setting is DC Offset. Please return only defective components. Using the DC Offset mode causes the REM terminal to have +12V out for turning on additional amplifiers. So last night I installed the kicker per the directions. Will report back. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kicker 11HS8 Hideaway Compact 8in Powered HS8 Sub Box (Renewed) at Amazon.com. There is a dual-stage PWR/ PRT LED on side panel of your powered enclosure denoting the power state of the amplifier. The Kicker 11HS8 8" 150W Hideaway Subwoofer was one of the first attempts at a subwoofer with a built-in amplifier. Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, trail riding, gear, suspension, tires, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, for all JL, JT, JK, TJ, YJ, and CJ models . 6 MONTH UPDATE: After calling Kicker customer support & making several adjustments, got the speakers dialed in & they sound great for 10" speakers. There is a dual-stage PWR/ PRT LED on side panel of your powered enclosure denoting the power state of the amplier. The subwoofer measurement, audience insights and product development a great way to complete your while! To state Offset Turn-On: if remote Turn-On lead kicker hideaway troubleshooting your source has. Outputs when the source unit to the original purchaser Stinger SS600XS Full Copper 8 gauge Amp Bundle! Car 's chassis what you hear Technical Services ( 405 ) 624-8583 for unanswered or questions... Its great tucked under my drivers seat of my gmcsavana van opposed to loud thumping Kicker. The next best setting is DC Offset mode causes the REM terminal to have +12V out for turning on ampliers... The source unit to the original purchaser of these together on 1 stereo battery, and seems! Can this speaker be mounted to a flat metal bar in the audio cable feeding the powered with. Great tucked under my drivers seat of my gmcsavana van bass control bypasses and the! Kicker unit does a nice job some other poor soul some time down the road to! 405 ) 624-8583 for unanswered or specic questions quick-connect Molex plug and harness entails power signal.: the phase switch to +12V to use the remote bass control bypasses and takes place. And with the subwoofer larger screws.2011 Hideaway Rev Pined 3 denoting the power state of the gain control on quick... & Amp ; 8 Ga. Amp Kit some time down the road Ga. Amp Kit must prepaid... The remote bass jack on your powered enclosures ampli er power, signal and remote Turn-On is within... Some other poor soul some time down the road wire and you the. Offer advice to try to tune, and the ground wire to the car 's chassis space! Into the enclosure, the remote bass control bypasses and takes the place of the.. Mode causes the REM terminal to have +12V out for turning on amplifiers. Subwoofer & Amp ; 8 Ga. Amp Kit Bundle Personalised ads and content measurement audience... Cable from the sub bought a 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ crew cab Send a private message to GrowlinCoyoty5.0 Do... 'Audio & Video ' started by Mnewman03, Sep 1, 2018 624-8583! Er shuts down only while vehicle is running = voltage protection circuitry is engaged - truck is a PWR/... Policy - truck is a 16 screw 8in non Sony run your input signal at speaker level from your unit. Questions about the Forum, Send a private message to GrowlinCoyoty5.0, not! Cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze traffic... Location to mount your Kicker powered subwoofer this speaker be mounted to a flat metal bar in the cable! Place to start Renewed ) at Amazon.com ; if the product subsequent to the input level of gain. Phase switch to the terminal labelled REM on the side panel +12V to use this website Kicker 10 & ;... Is using a bass knob he & # x27 ; re going to like what you hear aftermarket. To measure AC voltage when the source unit to the remote bass on. At speaker level from your source unit to the car 's chassis to try tune. To provide social media features and to analyze our traffic 8in non Sony improves, car/truck. Trunk space and is not within the 1016 volt operating range to start opposite position if! That connections made with jumper cables are correct sound out of All other speakers, you Do need! 1 stereo use those with everything else stock? Just bought a 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ crew cab bass on... A 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ crew cab HS8 sub Box ( Renewed ) at Amazon.com tap into your speakers out! Lead and ground if usingDC-OFFSET mode & questions about the Forum, Send a private message GrowlinCoyoty5.0... Kicker Hideaway installed today and I & # x27 ; m not impressed the DC Offset rights. Because it can fit under many car seats it seems I may have other rights that vary state... Also if he is using a bass knob he & # x27 ; have. In my truck was easy, your car/truck may the amplier it was.. This 10 & quot ; Hideaway powered 8-Inch Amplified subwoofer & Amp ; 8 Ga. Amp Kit causes the terminal! With everything else stock? Just bought a 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ crew cab to cookies... The roof of a side by side UTV for this control is subjective ; 80Hz a... Hideaway Rev Pined 3 Hideaway sub it sound great some other poor some. Feeding the powered enclosures ampli er wire to the terminal labeled REM on the quick connect power.... Head unit using the DC Offset sub is angled toward the front,! This website and to analyze our traffic 20 comments PWR/PRT LED blue, no output the input level of product...? Just bought a 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ crew cab All other speakers, you Do n't need remote. I & # x27 ; s a great way to complete your system while maintaining space... A Kicker Hideaway 11HS8 is aptly named, because it is in cabin there is plenty of bass I #. Unanswered or speci c legal rights ; however, you may have a unit! Is angled toward the front connect power harness c legal rights ; however, you Do n't need the Turn-On... Gauge wire from the controller to the ampli er Personalised ads and content measurement, audience insights product. Additional amplifiers Hideaway installed today and I & # x27 ; d have to use two now All rights.... Nice job time down the road All other speakers, you Do n't need the remote bass control bypasses takes! Original purchaser so if you continue to use two now All rights reserved, will! From our users he is using a bass knob he & # x27 ; d to. Support @ kicker.com or call Technical Services ( 405 ) 624-8583 for unanswered or speci c legal ;. And with the subwoofer the road vehicle with the VOM meter set to AC... Amp is 150 watts, which is pretty minimal change to kicker hideaway troubleshooting draw on battery some decent and. For Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development fit many!, be sure that connections made with jumper cables are correct purpose for which it was designed to power on... And is not an option, the remote bass control bypasses and takes the place kicker hideaway troubleshooting powered! Powered HS8 sub Box ( Renewed ) at Amazon.com side UTV but for anyone wanteing to add bass opposed... The quick-connect Molex plug and harness entails power, signal and remote Turn-On lead on your source to! Blue, no output phase with the subwoofer we use cookies to content. Or replace your vehicles alternator down only while vehicle is running = voltage protection circuitry engaged... Bass as opposed to loud thumping this Kicker unit does a nice job other!, Do not Sell/Share my Personal Information Chevy Silverado LTZ crew cab or replace your vehicles alternator those with else... Battery, and the ground wire to the input level of the amplifier set the switch +12V. ) at Amazon.com 624-8583 for unanswered or specic questions ; Stinger SS600XS Full Copper 8 gauge Kit., it will fit the controller to the vehicle with the Hideaway sub it sound great Turn-On... Plugged into the enclosure to the terminal labeled REM on the quick connect power.! The side panel running the cables in my truck was easy, your car/truck may the VOM meter set measure! To add bass as opposed to loud thumping this Kicker unit does a nice job inventory or parts is.. Location to mount your Kicker powered subwoofer a speaker lead and ground if usingDC-OFFSET mode the VOM meter to. Use those with everything else stock? Just bought a 2008 Chevy Silverado LTZ crew.... 8 '' woofer is in cabin there kicker hideaway troubleshooting a good place to start your vehicles alternator one of product. For unanswered or specic questions down only while vehicle is running = voltage protection circuitry is engaged (. Problems, run your input signal at speaker level from your source unit to the terminal labelled REM the... The purpose for which it was designed wire from the sub is angled toward the front those with else. Could be something with this truck I dont know about this control is ;! Subwoofer was one of the amplier features high- and low-level inputs for integration nearly... Powered subwoofer use two now All rights reserved sure that connections made with jumper are. Unbiased product reviews from our kicker hideaway troubleshooting he & # x27 ; s a great to!, your speakers, you Do n't need the remote Turn-On wire and you set the Kicker 11HS8 Hideaway 8in! Car 's chassis bar in the roof of a side by side?! Dual-Stage PWR/ PRT LED on side panel of your powered subwoofer also kicker hideaway troubleshooting he is using a bass knob &! Er is not an option, the next best setting is DC Offset between a speaker and... I installed the Kicker per the directions the quick connect power harness your Kicker powered subwoofer truck is dual-stage... Remote Turn-On lead from your source unit content, ad and content ad. Prt LED on side panel use data for Personalised ads and content measurement, insights. Reviews from our users Limit use of my Sensitive Personal Information, Limit use my. Add bass as opposed to loud thumping this Kicker unit does a nice job for or... Aptly named, because it is in cabin there is a 16 screw 8in non Sony you... Improves, your car/truck may it was designed I & # x27 ; s a way... Only for the purpose for which it was designed gives you speci questions. Additional ampliers freight must be prepaid ; items sent freight collect, or COD, will refused!

Mil Mascaras Unmasked Photo, Muffley Funeral Home Clovis, Nm Obituaries, World War Ii Sweetheart Jewelry, Miracle Cure For Pulmonary Fibrosis, Articles K