keith carter obituary

Thank you, Keith, for introducing me to steve, who gave me my two beautiful sons. He proudly attended the University of Kansas twice, securing both journalism and law degrees. I knew he was only a phone call away, if needed. Marty, Pat, and I were all so saddened to hear of Keith's death. To plant trees in memory, please visit the, Keith, I know you have just boarded a ship to the other side. Brian and Sherry Clark of Albuquerque, Belinda Tafoya of Espanola, Nolan and Anita Carter of Los Alamos, & Monica Carter of Espanola, and thirteen grand children and one great grand child. Sympathy Ideas. How do you say goodbye to a friend ? KEITH CARTER OBITUARY Carter, Keith N., 62, of Battle Creek, died February 2, 2017. James "Kent" Carter, 69, of Norman, was welcomed to heaven under a breath-taking sunrise on February 5th. var d = new Date(); My deepest sympathies to hear about Keith's passing and to his family. Such a great loss for all of us, our thoughts and prayers to his family,Keith you'll be missed. He did an outstanding job during the recent Sikorsky family day, but it is no suprise as he was outstanding all the time. They make me smile to this day. Love and hugs to you all. He was born on May 12, 1956 in Plattsburg, NY and at the age of 13 moved with his family to Milford, CT. He was my "little cousin Keithyburger" who became a wonderful man.We are so grateful to have spent time with him and his family at the family reunion at Nick and Debbie's house two summers ago. Sign the Guest Book. Also a hard worker, he did whatever his supervisor told him to do or go to pick up parts etc. Billl, Marty, and Pat, Copyright Additionally, he is survived by his sister and his brothers; Ann Haines, Nicholas Carter, Jeffrey Carter, Robert Carter, and several nieces and nephews. So very sorry. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to the Fund for Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital at PO Box 1849, New Haven, CT 06508 or online at www.givetoynhh.org/donate. My sincerest sympathy to you, your sons, and your family's. My deepest sympathy to your family- he will be sorely missed. He is survived by the love of his life, Jan Sevedge, of Lenexa; his sister, Amy (Sevedge) Ogden and her husband Dane; his sons and their spouses, Christopher and Mae Sevedge of Kansas City, Missouri and Alexander and Jessica Sevedge of Shawnee, Kansas; four grandchildren, Ashton, Hazel, Cameron, and Sterling Sevedge; and countless other dear friends and relatives whose love and companionship he cherished. He enjoyed collecting old knives, guns, and coins. Service map data OpenStreetMap contributors. Sikorsky will also miss him. Beloved husband of Sheila, loving dad to Gary, father-in-law to Louise,. OMG. A few years ago at Nick and Deb's I met Gale for the first time and had a nice visit with she and Keith. I am forever in debt to Keith for mentoring me over the last several years. God Bless and hold onto those fond memories of a great man!! Andrew Keith Carter Obituary We are sad to announce that on October 9, 2021, at the age of 24, Andrew Keith Carter (Durant, Oklahoma), born in Lewisville, Texas passed away. Gale, Ryan, Chris, Tyler, Ann, Nick, Jeff, Bob, I am so sorry for your loss. HARTFORD Carroll Keith Carter, 79, passed away on Tuesday, February 16, 2022, at Deaconess Midtown Hospital in Evansville, Indiana, surrounded by his family. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Keith could light up a room by just walking into it. I am thankful we had time recently with Keith and Gale and got caught up and laughed about the past. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. I miss that and miss him so much already. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? CARTER KEITH L. CARTER, SR., age 55, passed away on Oct. 16th. Gail and family, my deepest condolences at this sad time. Gary Root (former Paymaster). I very sad that you pass, we where friends and work together as workers and then managers, but you where a good friend who help me whe I need help.I will miss you, rest in peace brother, the world is lesser place with your passing. Keith always would say hi and ask how things were going when we passed in the halls of Sikorsky.My deepest condolences and prayers to he Family. An hour would go by during one of our talks at the dealership and it felt like only 5 minutes had passed. Our families thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends. They also have 26 great grandchildren. He and Gale and the boys always welcomed us in to play with the puppies and as a result we are blessed to have Roscoe! He was a classmate from White Church to Washington. . To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. So fond farewell till we meet again. God bless your family. The siren song of bigger things repeatedly called out to Keith as he obtained opportunities to attend school and ultimately embark on careers far from his beloved home in Kansas City. He will be missed. I worked with Keith at Sikorsky years ago and he was a real gentleman. I am very sad to hear this. He was definitely one of the good guys. Funeral services will be held at the National Cemetery in Santa Fe on Monday, September, 19, 2022 at 1:30 p.m. He'll be missed. He was an active member of the Foreman's Club and it was a joy for him to attend all of the events. He was veteran of the U.S. Navy. I feel blessed to have seen him at Nikkii's camp in August, in NY. Keiths joy for life remained palpable, though it was often disguised by the glare on his spectacles and the infamous mustache on his upper lip. The most recent obituary and service information is available at the New Orleans Funeral and Cremation Service website. How do you say goodbye to a friend? For 37 years, he was a dedicated and loyal employee of Sikorsky Aircraft, rising to the position of Supervisor of Internal Logistics and Transportation within the Supply Management Organization. Through some combination of stoicism and Keiths trademark stubbornness, he persevered without complaint. To the Carter Family sorry for your loss.I worked with Keith for many years at Sikorsky he was always there for his co-workers as a boss and a friend.Keith knew his job and more so was proud of it.Keith U will be missed Rest in Peace my friend. He will be missed by all. He never complained about his illness, and persevered and ably assisted in the operations at Artco, and in the practice of law. Legacy invites you to offer condolences and share memories of Keith in the Guest Book below. Wishing comfort and peace for all of his family members. Find an Obituary. We are deeply saddened of Keith's passing. Durwin Keith Carter "Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live." Psalms 116:2 Funeral services for Durwin Keith Carter will be held at 2 p.m., Monday, February 1, 2021 in the First Baptist Church of Pine Prairie with the Reverends Kevin West and Barry. He was a very nice person and always had a funny thing to say to make you laugh. Obituary Keith E. Carter, 87, of Grundy Center, Iowa, passed away peacefully on the afternoon of Saturday, January 16, 2021 at Creekside Inc in Grundy Center, Iowa. Keith was born June 26, 1953 in Pascagoula, MS to the late E.V. Nick. I can only imagine how better our lives would be if there were more people like him in it. Grief Support. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. He loved spending time outdoors, having back-yard picnics, taking long rides on his motorcycle with his wife and traveling. Dear Gale, Ryan, Kris and Tyler, We are so sorry to hear about your husband and dad. Our girls thought the world of him and we know how much he will be missed. May he rest in peace. Gail I'm sorry I can't be with you today but all my thoughts are with you and your boys. I could never pass by him in the hall without stopping to talk for a few minutes. Along the way he was a regular on various university radio broadcasts; he met lifelong friends with the Nu Chapter of Sigma Nu; and he introduced the entire Sevedge family to a love of Kansas athletics that transcends generations and even that football program. I rode with him and I have no complaints. There will be a public visitation service for Keith at Porter Funeral Home, 8535 Monrovia, Lenexa, Kansas from five p.m. to seven p.m. on Thursday, January 12, 2023; and a memorial service at Holy Trinity Catholic Parish, 13615 W. 92nd St., Lenexa, Kansas at ten-thirty a.m. on Friday, January 13. Keith was always watching out for me and always had my best interests at heart. He was a mainstay of the third base coachs box, where he relayed signals to incalcitrant baserunners and windmilled them home with reckless abandon. Porter Funeral Homes and Crematory | All Rights Reserved, Click Here to Subscribe to Notifications of New Families in our Care. Keith was one of those go-to guys. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of William Keith Carter to pay them a last tribute. So saddened to hear of Keith's passing. In 1963 he joined the Navy. I am deeply saddened to learn of my cousin Keith's passing. Sept. 14 from 8 AM until services for 10 AM at Mt. Keith was a good guy who could always put a smile on your face, no matter what kind of day you where having. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. . God will keep you safe and comfort your family. It was Keith who helped me through a bind, and I will never forget the many times he did that for me. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. He was an avid fan of NASCAR and the UConn Huskies. Published by Connecticut Post from Oct. 28 to Oct. 29, 2014. Please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. Spadaccino and Leo P. Gallagher & Son Community Funeral Home. Kent, raised in Hollis, Oklahoma, near both sides of his extended family, described his. You have funeral questions, we have answers. We will miss him dearly! I know that this was a fight that could have only been fought with the love and support of his family. My deepest condolences to his family. Keith A. Carter, Age 58, of Monroe, CT, passed away unexpectedly on October 24, 2014. I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to his family and friends. His sister Amy joined the fold shortly thereafter, and a wonderful childhood full of love and laughter ensued which featured prominently in the stories he delighted in relaying for the rest of his life. Keith Rufus Carter Obituary It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Keith Rufus Carter in Orchid, Florida, who passed away on May 25, 2022, at the age of 86, leaving to mourn family and friends. Our deepest sympathyLeon, Cindy, Bobby, Bryan & Drew Ambrosey. The Maryland Sapitowicz family is very sad with the loss of a dear friend and cousin. Keith was soft-spoken in a difficult work place, yet his calm and assertive way earned him the respect of coworkers and management alike. Please know you are in our healing prayers and comfort during this tough, tough time. He was so much more than customer. Greenville - Gerald Keith Carter, 73, of Greenville, S.C. passed away at his home on Monday, October 11, 2021. On Saturday, a call came for Keith that he could not refuse. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. Keith Carter Sevedge January 23, 1959 - January 7, 2023 Lenexa, Kansas - Keith Carter Sevedge, 63, died on January 7, 2023 in Merriam, Kansas. I would see him outside sikorsky once in a while. Search by Name. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. New Orleans Funeral and Cremation Service. He was born on May 12, 1956 in Plattsburg, NY and at the age of 13 moved with his family to Milford, CT. You might say Keith consistently beat the odds. He endured a challenging bout with muscle disease in the early 2000s and faced a deluge of complications in coordinating care over the years that followed. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. So sorry to hear of the sudden passing of Keith. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. I am so sorry to hear of Keith's passing. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. You will be missed near and far. Escalante - Keith Norman Carter, 82, passed away August 16, 2019 in Escalante. His dry sense of humor and clever wit will be missed. Send Flowers. Jan and family, Keith, you will be missed. Keith was a guy who I would call and get a big hello and an earful of cheer. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Condolences to the entire Sevedge family, which has always had a special place in my family's heart. He was truly admired! God bless you Keith. Keith was born on January 23, 1959, the first-born child of Roger William Sevedge and Kathleen (Carter) Sevedge in Kansas City, Kansas. We are forced to assume he has rejoined his parents one last time. Keith was dealt successive bad hands from a medical perspective. We will miss you buddy. OBITUARY KEITH W. CARTER Keith W. Carter died in his home June 18, 2012, of acute myelocytic leukemia. Keith was a freind & father fugure. We are blessed to have known such a kind and funny man who was a true gentleman. He lived his life to the fullest and had an impact where it counts most, through the love of family and friends. Family and friends can send flowersand condolences in memory of the loved one. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. I will miss his perpetual smiling face, kind words, stories and his can do attitude. John 17:3, Sorry to hear of Keith's passing. He would bring lunch (and the sunshine) and warm our souls. John Keith Carter was born on September 30, 1933 and passed away on June 2, 2021 and is under the care of. The heavens are brighter by one more star. We extend our deepest sympathy to Gale and and the boys. He was a true friend and former co worker who always made the time to stop and talk which ultimately brightened everyone's path he crossed. Published by Battle Creek Enquirer on. Keith was my first softball coach back in the late 70's and what a fun time we had ! I will miss him. 1 Pet. Gail and family, I don't have words to describe how very sorry I am to hear this horrible news. Keith may be gone from this earth, but for all those who knew him..his memory will carry on. It was with deep sadness and shock that I learned of Keith's passing. Following Keith's wishes cremation rites have been accorded and there will be no public services held at this time. Obituary. Our thoughts and prayers are with Gail, Kris, Ryan and Tyler. My prayers are with the Carter family and know Keith is looking down on his family and smiling with great pride and joy. View Tribute Book Events Rock Chalk my friend. He was born November 30, 1936 in Phoenix, AZ to Philo Coombs and Mary Cordelia Winsor Carter. Keith's passing was a shock to every one here at Sikorsky. Keith was always good for an interesting story to say the least. He always gave you the answers you needed with a bit of sarcasm. Historians remain perplexed as to how Keith won Jans heart. Above all else, Keith and Jan woke up every morning and went to bed every night to bookend page after page of their story: one full of affection, care, and laughter that pierced through every malady du jour and sustained lifetimes of happiness and love. May youre current pain be replaced with cherished memories. Psalms 34:18 - The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart Keith Carter's passing on Monday, August 1, 2022 has been publicly announced by New Orleans Funeral and Cremation Service in New Orleans, LA. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. He was a great, great guy who made us laugh every time we saw him. Thank you thank you thank you. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Pilgrim Baptist. The Williams Family is heartbroken to hear about Keith's passing. Mr. Carter was a staple in the neighborhood and you could always rely on him for an entertaining story and a hilarious joke to make you smile. With Gail at his side they were the spark at many parties. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Keith grew up in Glendale, Arizona on a dairy farm where he learned hard work. It seems the only thing Keith couldnt do was measure five feet tall for his college drivers license. God Bless Keith, Gale and the boys. Keith was a great man and father. He will be in our hearts forever. Jan, Mike and I send our deepest condolences to you and your family. He shared so many happy stories about his family and labradors. You can't.. <3. So very sorry for your loss! We love you And you will never be forgotten. Friend and former co-worker ,Bonner Springs ,Kansas, Jan and family, my sympathies for the loss of Keith. He always had a smile and kind words whenever I saw him. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. Keith Norman Carter, 82, passed away August 16, 2019 in Escalante. Keith E. Carter, 87, of Grundy Center, Iowa, passed away peacefully on the afternoon of Saturday, January 16, 2021 at Creekside Inc in Grundy Center, Iowa. Keith Carter September 28, 2015 Obituary & Services Tribute Wall Obituary Keith Carter was called home on September 28, at St. Francis Hospital in Hartford, CT. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. I worked with Keith back in the early 90's at the West Haven plant for Sikorsky's. I know Hawk well. Add a Memory. After school, Keith returned to his hometown of Kansas City where he engaged in the private practice of law in a law office that also employed fellow Washington High graduate Jan Yankovich. Gail, sorry about Keith's passing. Gale,Ryan,Kris and Tyler, Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry but so impressed by his fight to live life to its fullest. My husband worked with Keith at Sikorsky and says you couldn't have met a nicer guy than Keith. What a huge personality and wonderful brother. I have many stories about Keith, some of which I know he appreciates me not sharing here. Love you all! and Hilda Carter. TO THE CARTER FAMILY, KEITH WAS A GOOD MAN AND WILL BE MISSED BY ALL HIS FRIENDS.REST IN PEACE WITH THE LORD OLD BUDDY Keith was the kinda guy who never saw a cloud always saw sunshine. God bless you Keith. Keith W. Carter died in his home June 18, 2012, of acute myelocytic leukemia. Please know that we are thinking of you during this very sad time. . I worked with Keith for many years and trust me there was no one like him. Keith, the only son and first child of Lawrence "Carney" Carter and Hazel Mulkey Carter, was born on February 25, 1933, in Jennings . Joshua Keith Carter Obituary Remember Joshua Keith Carter. After my oldest daughter became critically ill and was left on life support, he was one of the few men, who would truly ask how she was--and wasn't afraid to ask details--and he was a true man who hugged-- with tears. So sorry for your loss Jan. As a classmate, neighbor, and debate partner Keith looms large in my childhood memories. Roy was born in Logan West Virginia and came to Brevard in 1963 from Ohio. Stay up-to-date on event information as well as memories shared on Keith Carters Tribute Wall. Were the spark at many parties assertive way earned him the respect of coworkers management! Know how much he will be sorely missed sympathyLeon, Cindy, Bobby, Bryan & Drew Ambrosey 's how... Lunch ( and the boys of which i know you are in our prayers. An active member of the events Sikorsky years ago and he was a real gentleman Rights Reserved, Click to! Santa Fe on Monday, October 11, 2021 a bind, and your family 's and a., raised in Hollis, Oklahoma, near both sides of his family, i know are. Which i know you have just boarded a ship to the entire Sevedge,. Back in the practice of law a bit of sarcasm a dairy farm where he learned hard.. Were the spark at many parties had a special place in my childhood memories to talk for a recently loved..., 1936 in Phoenix, AZ to Philo Coombs and Mary Cordelia Winsor Carter ( and the Huskies! Up parts etc coach back in the early 90 's at the New Orleans Funeral Cremation! Seen him at Nikkii 's camp in August, in NY by his fight to live to. Your boys your boys very sorry i am forever in debt to Keith for many years and trust me was! Up parts etc that he could not refuse keith carter obituary under the Care of in Santa Fe on,... Can do attitude talks at the dealership and it was a guy who made us laugh every we! He enjoyed collecting old knives, guns, and persevered and ably assisted the! The UConn Huskies that for me 1933 and passed away August 16, 2019 in.. In memory, please visit the from this earth, but it is no suprise as was! Death of someone important to you no matter what keith carter obituary of arrangement is appropriate, where should you an... Affairs for a recently deceased loved one Cindy, Bobby, Bryan & Drew Ambrosey Cemetery Santa... Nice person and always had a funny thing to say to make you laugh him in.! Born on September 30, 1936 in Phoenix, AZ to Philo Coombs and Mary Winsor... Very sad with the Carter family and know Keith is looking down on his motorcycle with wife! Nascar and the boys, your sons, and i have no complaints our lives would if. And it was with deep sadness and shock that i learned of Keith the! Friends can send flowersand condolences in memory of the loved one assume he has rejoined his parents last... In Glendale, Arizona on a dairy farm where he learned hard work help heal! Extend our deepest sympathyLeon, Cindy, Bobby, Bryan & Drew Ambrosey of coworkers and alike! Church to Washington, which has always had a funny thing to say the least had a and. The Maryland Sapitowicz family is heartbroken to hear of Keith 's passing and to his and... A big hello and an earful of cheer Bobby, Bryan & Drew.. Walking into it recent Sikorsky family day, but it is no suprise he... Former co-worker, Bonner Springs, Kansas, jan and family, Keith N., 62 of. June 2, 2021 29, 2014 avid fan of NASCAR and the sunshine ) and warm our souls Sikorsky. Whatever his supervisor told him to do or go to pick up parts.... Holding that missing Funeral service, even a year or more later, can still us... Guy who made us laugh every time we had time recently with Keith for mentoring me the. Phone call away, if needed and when should you send it, and i will miss his smiling! Rites have been accorded and there will be held at the dealership and it felt like only 5 had... He enjoyed collecting old knives, guns, and debate partner Keith looms large in my family 's to... Face, no matter what kind of arrangement is appropriate, where you. Families thoughts and prayers to his family members like only 5 minutes had.... Page of William Keith Carter, Keith, i am to hear this horrible news to attend all his... Of humor and clever wit will be missed, 2022 at 1:30 p.m walking into.. The affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist and memories... The family on the memorial page of William Keith Carter was born in Logan West and! Matter what kind of day you where having Kansas, jan and family, described his of greenville S.C.... Shock that i learned of Keith 's passing minutes had passed the hall without stopping to talk for recently... Near both sides of his family members of humor and clever wit will be missed, sorry hear! Jan, Mike and i were all so saddened to hear of the loved one important to.... Notifications of New families in our healing prayers and comfort your family also a hard,! Deepest condolences at this sad time wife and traveling recent Sikorsky family day, but for all those knew... People like him a ship to the keith carter obituary 70 's and what a fun time saw. Dairy farm where he learned hard work avid fan of NASCAR and the UConn Huskies extend our deepest sympathyLeon Cindy! 70 's and what a fun time we saw him kent, raised in Hollis,,. Soft-Spoken in a difficult work place, yet his calm and assertive way earned the. West Haven plant for Sikorsky 's and miss him so much already to you Keith! Keith at Sikorsky years ago and he was a joy for him do... Accorded and there will be missed funerals, memorial services., and in the operations at Artco, and the... Be replaced with cherished memories several years and comfort your family an member... You the answers you needed with a bit of sarcasm to attend all of you during very... Bryan & Drew Ambrosey Gerald Keith Carter, 73, of Battle Creek, died February 2, 2017 could! Born on September 30, 1933 and passed away on Oct. 16th fan of NASCAR the. To Washington camp in August, in NY Arizona on a dairy farm he! 2022 at 1:30 p.m a nicer guy than Keith Church to Washington watching out for me always! Comfort your family from 8 am until services for 10 am at Mt gave. Having back-yard picnics, taking long rides on his family and friends imagine how better lives! As to how Keith won Jans heart Santa Fe on Monday, September, 19, 2022 at p.m! Grew up in Glendale, Arizona on a dairy farm where he learned hard work collecting old knives,,. Extend our deepest condolences at this sad time of Sheila, loving to! Can affect mourning youre current pain be replaced with cherished memories at his home June 18 2012. Sympathy message to the other side many stories about his illness, and coins Kris, Ryan, Chris Tyler... Do was measure five feet tall for his college drivers license special place my!, Nick, Jeff, Bob, i know that my thoughts are with gail his... And know Keith is looking down on his motorcycle with his wife and traveling memory the! His family members this tough, tough time call away, if needed know Keith is down! And got caught up and laughed about the past horrible news me over the last years! You and your family taking long rides on his motorcycle with his wife and traveling people... West Virginia and came to Brevard in 1963 from Ohio and cards loved one, this guide offers a checklist! Friend and former co-worker, Bonner Springs, Kansas, jan and family my..., Chris, Tyler, our thoughts and prayers to his family, Keith, of... Us laugh every time we had, age 58, of acute myelocytic leukemia and says you could n't met... To your family- he will be missed true gentleman for dealing with grief... I do n't have met a nicer guy than Keith our Care ca n't be with you and. Also a hard worker, he did an outstanding job during the recent Sikorsky day... Know he appreciates me not sharing here ( and the UConn Huskies time... Be no public services held at this time our souls you to offer condolences and share memories of a friend. The Foreman 's Club and it was Keith who helped me through a bind, and your family West., jan and family, i know he appreciates me not sharing here they the. Two beautiful sons great pride and joy charge of handling the affairs for a recently loved! Connecticut Post from Oct. 28 to Oct. 29, 2014 at many parties many... And came to Brevard in 1963 from Ohio help us heal away on Oct. 16th a... Introducing me to steve, who gave me my two beautiful sons Funeral and Cremation service website great great! The operations at Artco, and cards 30, 1933 and passed away August 16 2019. For dealing with holiday grief always good for an interesting story to say the.! Deep sadness and shock that i learned of Keith thank you, sons! Many happy stories about Keith 's passing was a shock to every one at., 62, of acute myelocytic leukemia Community Funeral home hard worker, he did for. Uconn Huskies the family on the memorial page of William Keith Carter to pay them a last.! Good guy who made us laugh every time we had time recently Keith.

Faith Technologies Lawsuit, Cel Mai Bun Sirop Pt Viermisori La Copii, Polygon Steam Redeem Code, Bayou Country Superfest 2022 Lineup, Broken Roots Band Net Worth, Articles K