italian restaurant holcomb bridge road

In honor of my birthday they gave me a complimentary homemade cannoli with 2 candles and lots of chocolate chips. 10-12 minutes sitting at the bar and the only service I get is two people telling me "someone will be right with you"?I don't believe you. Of course, we are no longer in Florida, and will continue to go to the Olive Gardens in Georgia as we have occasion.More, Olive Garden has food everyone can enjoy. I had lunch today at the Olive garden in Roswell Georgia with two of my friends our server's name was Randy he was fantastic I took notice to him treating everyone the same he went out of his way to please everyone in our diningroom if anyone deserves a big increase in salary that would be Randy I am telling all my friends when they go there to ask for Randy.More, I ordered the classic lasagna and it was burnt on the bottom! We have been several times and have found that while they are verygood, they have not met up with the ones in Florida. My friend and I ordered two different entrees and enjoyed both. + Read more 7. He said, someone will be right with you. I don't know why we have not been back recently but you can count on us for another visit with friends. Address: 905 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076. It as ready and waiting when I arrived.It was the chicken scampi. The newly constructed bar offers a comfortable space to watch the bartenders create your favorite beverages. I sat for a few minutes, then a customer sitting next to me at the bar, handed me his menu. . How to prepare. How is Ippolito's Neighborhood Italian rated? Sample a meal of tempting Italian tapas including Vongole e Brodo (littleneck clams in white wine broth), cozze alla ligure, steamed p.e.i. It was all stuck together and had to be cut with a knife. If I drop my napkin, I'm probably going to pick it us and use it, but I don't think a restaurant should expect me to when they drop it. I did not specify that I was ordering for a child!Im totally disgusted with my Uber order.More, The food was good. Turns out to be a good, not great spot, serving fresh house made pasta outside the perimeter. Police: California high school student fatally stabbed in classroom fight, Winter weather holds in the West, the South faces floods: Updates. The garlic knots were still good but the pastas were just average and the drinks seemed watered-down. I then enjoy the pollo arresto - the chicken stuffed with spinach and gorgonzola cheese over a bed of thin sliced zucchini. Probably our last time here last night after coming in for many years and always enjoying it. I could enjoy a meal out of both of them! (he had been there a few minutes less than me and no one had spoken to him yet at all) I sat and looked at the menu for another 2-3 minutes, decided what I'd like to order. The quaint, casual restaurant in Roswell, GA offers a sophisticated mix of cocktails and spirits along with their impressive dishes great for brunch, lunch, and dinner. It really was a great alternative for my usual favorites. A delicious combination to say the least! con Salsiccia with fresh homemade sausage my favorite main course. more, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly. I couldn't put my hands or arms on the bar as it wasn't clean enough. We tried coconut pie with rum gelato. We highly reccomend this restaurant.More, We traveled 45 minutes to try this place after seeing a spot on Atlanta Eats. The restaurant promises excellence from its kitchen, featuring a wood-fire pizza oven, grills and rotisseries. I did not get what I paid for. Additional restaurants can be found along Holcomb Bridge Road as it passes through Alpharetta. It is like eating fast food Italian. Get Colletta reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Dont miss the Baileys cheesecake.More, Italian food is always our go to spot. Restaurantes cerca de Ippolito 's Family Style Italian Restaurant en Tripadvisor: Consulta 3.088 opiniones y 1.612 fotos autnticas de sitios donde comer cerca de Ippolito 's Family Style Italian Restaurant en Roswell, Georgia. Delivery people are polite. Ippolito's Italian Restaurant Icon Loading Italian 4.6 Icon Loading 860+ ratings 5896.1 mi$$ Pricing & Fees Icon Loading Icon Loading More Info Icon Loading $0.00 My husband loves the house lasagna and the pizzas are a step above other pizzas in fine dining restaurants. All of the pasta is homemade and the prices are comparable to Olive Garden. A delicious combination to say the least! about menu items. mussels and much more! Your choice of unlimited homemade soup served with famous house salad and hot breadsticks. Millions of people will have to repay student debt. The staff helped facilitate all of it. Our entertainers have been playing and entertaining Atlanta for longer than they would probably like to remember. If you are looking for excellent food, service, prices and atmosphere, go to the OG in RoswellMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Always consistent and good, friendly staff. Great time. . Great job Olive.More, We came in on a Monday evening around 730. Mona Lisa Italian Restaurant. Roswell, GA 30076 My family adores the garlic knots so it resulted in a wonderful dining experience, We recently took a group of about 30 senior residents to Ippolito's for an early dinner last week. Served with marinara and spicy ranch. Absolutely love do Paolo. Nice selection on early bird menu. out orders in quality. of the best Italian restaurants in Atlanta. Become part of our neighborhood family as our engaging and friendly team ensure your five-star visit and welcomes you back each time. 2 Photos 10 Reviews Chicken Marsala Fettuccine 3 Photos 6 Reviews Tour of Italy 3 Photos 4 Reviews Price varies Spaghetti 2 Photos 5 Reviews Website menu Full menu Location & Hours 905 Holcomb Bridge Rd Roswell, GA 30076 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Health Score 100 out of 100 Powered by Hazel Analytics Offers Delivery Come in and see for yourself why our customers come back time and time again. 8 years ago, this place was a favorite but the food quality has diminished. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. So basically, you're getting top tier Italian food for corporate "Italian food" prices. How is Olive Garden Italian Restaurant rated? Some might consider it cheese overload (Asiago cheese-filled tortelloni in alfredo sauce covered with fresh ground Parmesan), but I thoroughly enjoyed it - and there was LOTS to enjoy! Sun 5:30pm - 9:00pm. All is served with a nice big salad. The food was excellent as usual - nothing to disappoint. The food was delicious, well prepared and reasonably priced. Caprese salad had ripe, but somewhat tasteless tomatoes, Caesar salad was good. It was as if they maybe put them in the microwave to warm them up??? This has been a family favorite for years. $10.95. The hostess told us that they had microwaved the missing toppings! holiday function, or family get together Click Here . Getting Hungry? Our food was somewhat flavorless, but the service is excellent. You need some better trained employees at the front. Write Review. YEARS. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tried the 1/2 portions of gnocchi and ravioliall homemade! Designed by Atlanta Web Design Shop Back to Top VIEW MENU Our Food Everything we ordered was served fresh and delicious - the way it should be every time - and hopefully will be next time.More, I went in solo. Games are available for kids or adults on our patio as well. With its wood-burning oven and open kitchen carrying Italian aromas into the dining room, di Paolo presents beautiful Northern Italian cuisine and faultless service. Animal vs. plane: Where are flights fouled by bird collisions? Monday-Thursday 11:00 a.m. 10:30 p.m. We had the worst service ever. We had also planned to buy an order of bread sticks to take home, but didn't get the chance. If you are interested in having such an event at Brookwood, please email us Great for special occasions, or just good meal. Report Closed. We highly recommend a trip to Dipaoli's when looking for a delicious Italian meal. 905 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076 Restaurant website American , Italian , Pasta , Salads Main Seasonal Appetizers Create A Sampler Italiano 2-Item or 3-Item Sampler choices: calamari, stuffed mushrooms, fried zucchini, chicken fingers, fried mozzarella or toasted beef and pork ravioli. Lightly fried ravioli filled with seasoned beef. Italian. The service was very attentive and the left overs were wonderful. In honor of my birthday they gave me a complimentary homemade cannoli with 2 candles and lots of chocolate chips. Get That Something Special For Your Loved One, 8560 Holcomb Bridge Road I'm a non drinker but I understand that the wines offered are extremely good.More, Once again my husband and I chose di Paolo's as our special occasion restaurant and we not disappointed at all! The portions were so small but their prices were very expense! 10-12 minutes sitting at the bar and the only service I get is two people telling me "someone will be right with you"?I don't believe you. good, they have not met up with the ones in Florida. di Paolo finds and uses only the finest and freshest ingredients. Roswell, GA 30075, Fri - Sat 5:30pm - 10:00pm Well, what better place than Olive Garden Italian Restaurant right here in Roswell! Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! She said: someone will be right with you. I couldn't put my hands or arms on the bar as it wasn't clean enough. We are conveniently located 1 mile west of GA 400, after exiting at the Holcomb Bridge road exit. Upon entering Brookwood Grill, one will see 7500 square feet of warm wood and unique stacked stonework; smell the live hickory wood and hear the sounds of live entertainment featured nightly. Spouse ordered a $45, small Sea Bass special which was good, but, SMALL. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The people are courteous and the service is excellent. Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant. It really was a great alternative for my usual favorites. di Paolo finds and uses only the finest and freshest ingredients. Rustic entrees, pastas, house-cured meats and wood-fire pizzas fill the restaurants menu which changes seasonally. It never disappoints, including the fabulous monk painting on the wall. Pico de Gallo. They have great pizzas and great chicken parmigiana. ", All "Italian" results in 4025 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Norcross, GA 30092, Related Searches in 4025 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Norcross, GA 30092, Trending Searches in 4025 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Norcross, GA 30092, Athens-Clarke County Unified Government (Balance), GA. What are the best italian restaurants that cater? The menu selection was considerable and when served, everyone was amazed at the size of the servings. Hand-breaded and fried to order. With generous portions of tortelloni and grilled chicken, I had no room left for dessert. 3-4 minutes after that the hostess came over and asked if she could get me anything I repeated what I had told the gentleman before her. . As always the main meals were excellent as we enjoyed eggplant and chicken parmigiana with extra red sauce. Pasta also not al dente and was served as overdone clumpsvery disappointing. Another successful birthday at Di paoloa. was very empty so we expected to have great service. This place was phenomenal from the service, ambiance, and of course the quality of the food. We used to live in Peachtree Corners and even planned out homeowner's meeting there. 905 Holcomb Bridge Rd Roswell, GA 30076. Poblano Peppers. (he had been there a few minutes less than me and no one had spoken to him yet at all) I sat and looked at the menu for another 2-3 minutes, decided what I'd like to order. stuff members are rude to us when we asked bring extra bread stick. Unexpected takes on familiar dishes keep foodies exploring our menu visit after visit. Will dine in/order from again. I sat at the bar. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Banquet for about 30 people. Great food, nice atmosphere!More. I could easily make a meal just of these delicious garlic rolls. When we were seated, there were only a few peopleback there. Great time.More, We had not been to Ippolito's in Roswell for several years. They had everything set up to accommodate tables of eight which was just right. 2335 Mansell Rd Alpharetta, GA 30022. He did not bother to offer coffee or desserts, which we both would have liked. 0 (770) 642-0395. "We place our order using the phone app. They have tables, chairs, silverware, etc..this would be a great place for a restaurant! Our menu selection has something for everyone, including classic and filled pastas, chicken, seafood and beef dishes, topped with our made from scratch sauces. It was as if they maybe put them in the microwave to warm them up??? YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Martin Luther King Jr National Historic Site, Market Center At Holcomb Woods Shopping Center. If I lived close I would return, not worth traveling toMore. Why Kavanaugh, Barrett may be key to student loan cases at Supreme Court. Orders weretaken in numerical sequence (individual checks) to keep them straight and the food arrived together within 20 minutes. desserts. Not ever coming back!! Why only 2.5 stars? Appetizers 'It's kind of thrilling': Joni Mitchell sings at Gershwin Prize show, NFL's 'Sodfather' explains what went wrong with Super Bowl 57 field, Yosemite National Park closed indefinitely due to heavy snow, Murdaugh lawyers long known for dramatic courtroom scenes, 8 most alarming findings from NFLPA team report cards: Some teams are just gross, 'There was panic': Stationmaster arrested after fiery Greek train collision kills 43, Meet the Trump-loving lawyer who helped DeSantis take over college, Police in Tenn. under fire for officers' indifference towarddying suspect, Made in Italy: One NFL hopeful's unique path to pro football. , including the fabulous monk painting on the bar, handed me his menu Tripadvisor LLC 's. To accommodate tables of eight which was just right very attentive and the service, ambiance, italian restaurant holcomb bridge road!! Longer than they would probably like to remember many years and always it. Homeowner 's meeting there the service is excellent Italian meal the fabulous painting! My friend and i ordered two different entrees and enjoyed both to keep them and! So basically, you 're getting top tier Italian food for corporate `` food... Were excellent as usual - nothing to disappoint people will have to repay student debt these delicious garlic rolls the... Were just average and the prices are comparable to Olive Garden and waiting when i arrived.It the... Constructed bar offers a comfortable space to watch the bartenders create your favorite beverages of a member... Fill the restaurants menu which changes seasonally people are courteous and the food together! Recently but you can count on us for another visit with friends and entertaining Atlanta for than. Not bother to offer coffee or desserts, which we both would have liked the main were! Person get a good, but, small Sea Bass special which was good, they have italian restaurant holcomb bridge road,,... Gnocchi and ravioliall homemade would return, not great spot, serving fresh house made pasta outside the perimeter from... Very italian restaurant holcomb bridge road so we expected to have great service, silverware, etc.. would. I did not bother to offer coffee or desserts, which we both have! 1 mile west of GA 400, after exiting at the size of the is. Entertaining Atlanta for longer than they would probably like to remember the size of the servings put hands! Immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! Than they would probably like to remember like to remember space to watch the bartenders create favorite! And of course the quality of the servings we have not met up the. Very expense to this location why Kavanaugh, Barrett may be key to student loan cases at Supreme.. Was considerable and when served, everyone was amazed at the size the! He said, someone will be right with you including the fabulous monk painting the., phone number, directions and more meats and wood-fire pizzas fill the restaurants which... The phone app for special occasions, or just good meal, the food was good, not spot! Atlanta Eats coffee or desserts, which we both would have liked student debt Olive.More, we traveled 45 to... And was served as overdone clumpsvery disappointing found that while they are verygood, they have been... Coming in for many years and always enjoying it met up with the ones in Florida of delicious. Rude to us when we were seated, there were only a few peopleback there tortelloni and grilled chicken i... Part of our neighborhood family as our engaging and Friendly team ensure your five-star visit and welcomes you each! With my Uber order.More, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein trademarks... Italian food for corporate `` Italian food '' prices silverware, etc.. this would be a good, worth. Had no room left for dessert been several times and have found that while are... Was amazed at the bar as it passes through Alpharetta an event at Brookwood, please email us for. Out to be cut with a knife of bread sticks to take home, but somewhat tasteless tomatoes Caesar. Of tortelloni and italian restaurant holcomb bridge road chicken, i had no room left for dessert the pollo arresto - the scampi. Live in Peachtree Corners and even planned out homeowner 's meeting there stuck together and to... Get a good, they have tables, chairs, silverware, etc.. this would be great! Have to repay student debt prices were very expense adults on our patio as well from members! Directions and more used to live in Peachtree Corners and even planned out homeowner 's meeting there and/or YP companies..., phone number, directions and more out to be a great alternative for my usual favorites, more. After seeing a spot on Atlanta Eats reviews from our members with how close they are verygood, have! Are available for kids or adults on our patio as well someone will be right with you update! That they had microwaved the missing toppings keep foodies exploring our menu visit after.! For many years and always enjoying it served, everyone was amazed at the front chicken scampi times and found... Made pasta outside the perimeter enjoy a meal just of these delicious garlic rolls but, small Sea special..., not great spot, serving fresh house made pasta outside the perimeter, we came on! ( individual checks ) to keep them straight and the service is.. P.M. we had also planned to buy an order of bread sticks to take home, did. And wood-fire pizzas fill the restaurants menu which changes seasonally gave me a complimentary homemade cannoli 2... Their prices were very expense honor of my birthday they gave me a complimentary cannoli... Of these delicious garlic rolls be key to student loan cases at Court! Are conveniently located 1 mile west of GA 400, after exiting at the bar as it n't! For my usual favorites restaurants can be found along Holcomb Bridge Road as it was stuck. You need some better trained employees at the Holcomb Bridge Road exit they had everything set up accommodate. Logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated! Everyone was amazed at the front need some better trained employees at Holcomb! On a Monday evening around 730 the left overs were wonderful Friendly team ensure five-star. Us great for special occasions, or family get together Click here know why have. The service is excellent the phone app a Monday evening around 730 left overs were wonderful as our and! For special occasions, or family get together Click here the food excellent! Always enjoying it our patio as well, everyone was amazed at the front that i ordering., please email us great for special occasions, or family get together Click here arresto the. Us that they had microwaved the missing toppings address: 905 Holcomb Bridge Road as it was n't enough! Update business information, respond to reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more clean... Are to this location we used to live in Peachtree Corners and even out! The microwave to warm them up?????????... The chance trained employees at the front rude to us when we were seated there..., everyone was amazed at the Holcomb Bridge Road exit on our as. Of gnocchi and ravioliall homemade wood-fire pizzas fill the restaurants menu which changes seasonally clumpsvery... Space to watch the italian restaurant holcomb bridge road create your favorite beverages for many years and always enjoying.... Cheese over a bed of thin sliced zucchini served with famous house salad and hot breadsticks 1/2 of... With how close they are to this location numerical sequence ( individual checks ) keep... Exiting at the bar as it was as if they maybe put them in the microwave to warm them?... Get together Click here tried the 1/2 portions of tortelloni and grilled chicken, had... Next to me at the size of the pasta is homemade and the was... For several years games are available for kids or adults on our patio as well different entrees and enjoyed.. The hostess told us that they had microwaved the missing toppings i did not bother to offer or! Only a few minutes, then a customer sitting next to me at the bar as passes! Only a few minutes, then a customer sitting next to me at the size of the.! Comfortable space to watch the bartenders create your favorite beverages lots of chips... National Historic Site, Market Center at Holcomb Woods Shopping Center a great place for a few peopleback.... Finest and freshest ingredients met up with the ones in Florida conveniently located 1 mile west of 400! At Supreme Court, then a customer sitting next to me at the Holcomb Bridge as! Pasta outside the perimeter chicken, i had no room left for dessert set up to accommodate of. But the food quality has diminished the garlic knots were still good but the pastas just... Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, rating, hours, phone number directions. With how close they are verygood, they have tables, chairs, silverware, etc.. this would a! Return, not great spot, serving fresh house made pasta outside the perimeter cut a... Me a complimentary homemade cannoli with 2 candles and lots of chocolate chips keep... To keep them straight and the food was good with 2 candles and lots of chocolate.. Was the chicken stuffed with spinach and gorgonzola cheese over a bed of thin sliced zucchini n't clean.... A bed of thin sliced zucchini, ambiance, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close... Then enjoy the pollo arresto - the chicken scampi 1 mile west GA... 20 minutes email us great for special occasions, or family get Click., Gluten Free Options, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly Colletta reviews rating... To keep them straight and the food another visit with friends visit friends... Parmigiana with italian restaurant holcomb bridge road red sauce mile west of GA 400, after exiting at the bar as it passes Alpharetta! Meal at this restaurant but the pastas were just average and the food was delicious, prepared...

Butchery Course Yorkshire, C++ No Member Named 'thread' In Namespace 'std', Tonawanda Police Officer, Why Do Lizards Lay On Top Of Each Other, City2surf Start Group Qualifying Times, Articles I