is dr contessa still married

If it werent for reality television, we probably wouldnt be together today, the Bravo star told TODAY. Looking like the epitome of a happily married couple. The Married to Medicine star filed for separation from her husband after sixteen years of marriage, and the news was shared on Part 1 of the reunion series, which aired Sunday night. ", As far as the mystery surrounding Dr. Scott's life coach goes, the update read, "Contessa doesn't know if Scott has a life coach or not. Since Contessa was not BRCA positive, her health insurance did not cover the $20,000 procedure. She had one recurrence after ten years and then another one ten years after that, she said. Part two of the Married to Medicine reunion begins after Quad Webb-Lunceford reveals that Dr. Contessa Metcalf filed for separation from Dr. Scott Metcalf. Dr. Contessa Metcalf is in her kitchen inspecting the progress of the remodeling, when she takes a break to speak with Scott's niece, Paris. "Shes talking to our viewers and saying, Leave him, hes abusive, but when shes with me, shes like, Hes a wonderful guy. She called him and said, Oh, my God, you know, she shouldnt have went away to school, she left you with those kids and shes too focused on her career.' Im 42 years old. Please check your email for confirmation from us. Ultimately, she said that the problem is "different philosophies about what being married looks like." Until it started to crumble. And I guess the question is, should I just be mad all the time, angry and throwing my shoes?. Dr. Contessa went on to explain why she and Dr. Scott were seen vacationing together despite her believing that he had been unfaithful. "Mommy and Daddy," she wrote in the caption of her April 18 post, which featured a heartwarming exchange between the Married to Medicine couple. Dr. Contessa from Married to Medicine details the rift between herself and Dr. Heavenly in a recent episode. We both were not invested in our marriage anymore. Dr. Contessa said that she thinks Audra is awesome, and liked that Audra and her husband brought new love and new marriage to the groups dynamic. Our fights get toxic, they get volatile. Catch up on the Bravo app. The couple went on to share that they had talked to their kids, which includes daughters Lauren and Laila and son Landon, about what was going on in their marriage, which Dr. Scott described as"the worst conversation in my life.". I've got to do me. The Married to Medicine doctor gave a sweet glimpse into her marriage with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more! Dr. Contessa Metcalfe said 'Married to Medicine' saved her marriage "If it weren't for reality television, we probably wouldn't be together today," the Bravo star told TODAY. What it does, though, is it forces you to have tough conversations, because of the fact that youre sharing your story, she said. . "I mean, we argue and we disagree, but I'm just saying it's not volatile," he said. Season 9kicks off on July 10 at 9/8c. "I grew up in a very, very volatile home, and I said I would never want to be in a volatile home, but I live in a volatile home. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras. This is what I feel.'". "Good, OK, that's big news," he said. Following the taping, Dr. Scott gave a statement to PEOPLE regarding the clip. Each episode will stream the next day on Peacock. @inagarten/Instagram/Sonia Moskowitz/Getty Images Ina Garten, who turns 74 on February 2, and husband Jeffrey have been married for 53 years. At the Season Eight reunion, Quad revealed that Dr. Contessa had filed for legal separation. Scott is now 48 and his birthday falls on the 9th of November. ", "We most certainly can," Quad Webb-Lunceford says, before adding, "Contessa has moved forward with filing she filed for a separation. Weve been married for 16 years, she declared. The season premiere heavily focuses on Heavenly's falling out with castmate Dr.. Dr. Contessa went on to explain why she and Dr. Scott were seen vacationing together despite her believing that he had been unfaithful. Viewers watched Dr. Contessa Metcalfe open up about her marital issues with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe, and work toward rebuilding their relationship this season of Married to Medicine. The tension between Dr. Heavenly and Mariah continues; Dr. Jackie explores the new side to Curtis; Dr. Simone's marriage is still a work in progress; Dr. Contessa deals with the aftermath of Ms. Renee, while Quad and Dr. G organise a martial focus group. And Heavenly's perspective is that Contessa disrespected Damon during the heated moment. However, things weren't going well for the two. The proud mom also shared the sweetest tribute to Landon on his birthday, writing in the caption of her April 9 post, "Please join me in wishing Landon a happy birthday. "This has been a long time, same s--t, different year," Dr. Contessa added. It was all worth it.. There are always risks to surgery. Suspected infidelity, among other things, threatened the foundation of her union . The ladies new friend, Audra Frimpong Curry, gets into it with Dr. Contessas good friend, Toya, throughout Season Nine, a conflict that Dr. Contessa attributed to the ladies not understanding each others boundaries. . Dr. Contessa then opened up about the hardships that have plagued their marriage for years. It was unexpectedly tough. 'Married to Medicine': Dr. Contessa Metcalfe Reveals How She Reconciled With Husband Dr. Scott (Exclusive), USA Network Viewers Can't Believe 'Chrisley Knows Best' Is Still on TV After Scandal, 'Teen Mom': Ryan Edwards and Wife Mackenzie Split Weeks After Arrest Drama, 'Love Island' Host Speaks out After Fans Spot Concerning Injury, 'The View' Hosts Defend Marjorie Taylor Greene: 'I Have to Say, I'm on Marjorie's Side', 'Sister Wives' Star Meri Brown Clarifies Her Sexuality After Split From Kody, 'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Confirms Show Romance for First Time in 7 Seasons, 'Dr. Contessa Metcalfe joined the franchise during season 5, following Heavenly Kimes, who had . We'll hear more about the Metcalfes' marriage as the Married to Medicine reunion continues, including the mystery surrounding Dr. Scott's life coach. I was just sick of worrying about it. So she plays both sides.. "This doesn't feel like happiness and love. New episodes air every Sunday at 9/8c or catch up on theBravo app. Terms of Use and Privacy Policy Agreement. Toya is married to Dr. Eugene Harris III, an emergency room doctor. Thinking about their three kids daughters Lauren and Laila and son Landon also inspired the couple to look deeper into resolving their conflict as a message to their kids. May God continue to bless your life. For the past four seasons of Bravos Married to Medicine, Dr. Contessa has showcased her world, as she balances her career as a doctor and entrepreneur with life as a wife and a mother, all while managing her relationships with her fellow cast mates. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe shares the current status of her marriage after it was revealed that she had filed for separation. She is married to Walter Scott Metcalfe, who is a family doctor. Starting therapy was a game-changer for the two, as was rededicating themselves to their marriage. Keeping your marriage strong and healthy is easier said than done. I feel great.. I would say for anyone whos been married for any length of time, there are moments where you say Did I make the right decision? Or is this still the right decision today? Last year was that moment for us," she said. Andy Cohen. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more. March 19, 2021. We're already talking about an exit plan. Contessa responded, saying they've been married for 16 years and have three children together so it's hard to know what to do when you've been together that long and have a family to think about. Married To Medicine's Dr. Heavenly Snubbed Dr. Contessa Before Wig Show . Dr. Contessa takes pride in sharing a glimpse into her marriage during a vulnerable time. Keep it real, ask for help when necessary, and dont stop communicating., She went on to add, #HappyAnniversaryto the magnificent man and father who chose to spend his life with me 16 years ago! It's difficult to get a clear answer from him," Dr. Contessa responded when asked about her husband's reaction to watching his behavior back this season. She recently gave them a very sad update about her mother. Do we want to proceed together? - July 7, 2022 02:42 pm EDT. Hes sort of like, 'Weve handled that. On an Instagram post showing her Easter weekend spent with Laila by her side, she included the hashtag family over everything. Dr. Scott Metcalfes Bad Behavior on Married to Medicine, Andy Cohen Makes Quad Webb Reach for Compliments About Toya Bush-Harris, Quad Webb on Dr. Heavenly Kimes Fashion Faux Pas. I felt like this decision was something I had been contemplating for several years and I knew I wanted it done. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! You will see Contessa and I really talk through our challenges along with the cast of Married to Medicine.. It was a long road of uncertainty and I was just over all of it.. She has been a cast member of the show Married to Medicine since the show's fifth season. Last season fans saw her marriage hit a rough patch as she juggled home life in Atlanta and finishing her graduate school program in Nashville. celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary, her children saying Dr. Scott had "girlfriends", Dr. Scott said that he had a female life coach at first. The recovery is ongoing. After a season of ongoing marital drama, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe and her husband Scott appear to be going their separate ways. ", "Yeah because we have three children and we're married," Contessa says. "Married to Medicine" airs every Sunday at 9 p.m. on Bravo, and stars Dr. Contessa alongside veteran cast mates Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Simone Whitmore, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Quad. ", RELATED VIDEO: Married to Medicine's Toya Bush-Harris Recalls the Relationship Advice She Gave Contessa Metcalfe. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more! I wanted to fit my same clothes. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. Dr. Scott didn't agree with how Dr. Contessa characterized their marriage. On his 50th birthday, Scott's beloved wife Contessa even made an entire video and posted it in her Instagram video to wish him a happy birthday. We're still working on some of that.". The. And for the record: The entire cast of Married to Medicine plans to be an open book during a season unlike any other. Toya reveals a surprising life change. Quad premiered on Married to Medicine during the episode 1 of the series. Want more Married to Medicine? Thats the timeline that weve set for where we were going to go. The mother and physician elected to undergo a double mastectomy to reduce her risk of. During their 15 years as husband and wife, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe and Dr. Scott Metcalfe have raised three kids, expanded their business accomplishments and opened up their lives for Bravo cameras. As Dr. Heavenly continued giving Dr. Contessa advice, Dr. Heavenly said their communication ended, eventually turning to silence. You will see Contessa and I really talk through our challenges along with the cast of Married to Medicine. If it werent for reality television, we probably wouldnt be together today, said. "What an honor! I wanted them to look nice but I didnt want to look like Betty Boop. During their 15 years as husband and. Dr. Heavenly Kimes and Quad Webb also didn't make much progress when they went to check on Dr. Contessa and Dr. Scott in their hotel room later on that night. "We've been married for 16 years. "I think it has been a challenge for me because that's what I've been trying to communicate. I feel so relieved and Im so happy nothing went wrong. This isnt the first time Dr. Heavenly has found herself in a tricky spot when commenting on her cast mates marriages. After Dr. Scott Metcalfe arrived with some of his fellow Married to Medicine husbands to join his wife, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, at the getaway, the group rallied around the couple to try and help them get their marriage back on track as questions arose about the life coach he had supposedly been speaking to. ", However, Dr. Contessahad some positive news to share about the fateof her marriage to Dr. Scott while speaking about his reaction to watching his behavior on Married to Medicine. Dr. Contessa shared, "This is not healthy anymore. It's difficult to get a clear answer from him," Dr. Contessa said. Ahead of the Season 9 premiere, which airs July 11 on Bravo, Metcalfe shared that. Dr. Damon Kimes tried to get them back on the right track. Although Dr. Contessa did not test positive for BRCA, she knew that her risk of developing breast cancer was high. Every day is a choice.". In an exclusive interview with TheGrio, she reveals what led her to the decision and how shes recovering since her surgery in May. "She did show up at my daughter's birthday. While Dr. Contessa has made strides in her relationship with her husband, she has fallen into drama with Dr. Heavenly over comments Dr. Heavenly made about her relationship with Metcalfe on her YouTube channel. "We took [divorce] off the table and said, 'You know what? I have already lost friends from breast cancer and Im 42. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras. Dr. Contessa said she was upset about how Dr. Heavenly talked about me behind my back on her YouTube channel. "I thought I was giving him time," Dr. Contessa said at the reunion. "When we started doing that, I was like, 'I like this dude. We're always going to be a family, we have children, but there's no pressure,'" the Bravo star explained. 1,772 following. Get a preview of the upcoming season below: The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. Over 15 years, Dr Scott and Contessa Metcalfe raised three kids, expanded their businesses, and did all they could to ensure that their marriage is a long-lasting one. However, their attempt went awry, and things between the couple seemed even more tense as the episode wrapped, leaving fans wondering if the pair was able to work out their issues. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. "We started therapy two weeks ago, so I'm optimistic.". New friends, old frenemies. In June 2021, the Married to Medicine star and her husband Dr. Scott Metcalfe faced difficult questions from their. Reality Blurb was created to bring readers the latest and up to date reality TV news, updates and exclusive interviews. has just hit a new milestone with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe. February 27, 2023 equitable estoppel california No Comments . Dr. Contessa Metcalfe is sharing a sweet look at her marriage with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe. . After enduring a difficult season 8 of Married to Medicine, star Dr. Contessa Metcalfe is giving fans and viewers an update on where she and husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe 's, marriage stands ahead of season 9. This isn't working out, let's just move on.' She said, "Listen, you know I don't like to come to y . Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. In PEOPLE's exclusive sneak peek at part one of the Married to. We had been both straddling the fence and we used the D-word over and over again," Contessa shared. I think with the pandemic and us working all the time and me finishing up on my degree and definitely having some resentment about not feeling supported in that and then me opening up my own practice, it's just a lot. She also accused him of taking Heavenly's side. Dr. Contessa puts . Host Andy Cohen then asked Dr. Contessa if she has considered filing for the D-Word, but she allowed her co-stars to answer the question for her. Dr. Scott told his wife, which was met with silence from Dr. Contessa and the rest of the group. Dr. . Verified. Lets not talk about that anymore.' during their recent getaway. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe 's marriage definitely needed some TLC this season of Married to Medicine. Contessa Metcalfe and her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe, are still married despite having some marital issues. OBGYN Dr. Simone Whitmore, 50, and her husband Cecil Whitmore, 51, are divorcing, PEOPLE can report exclusively. Subscribe to The Daily Dish podcast, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Instagramfor the latest news hot off the presses. ", Dr. Contessa later reflected on the Married to Medicine Season 8 reunion during a recent interview with Essence in which she explained why Dr. Scott initially seemed so taken aback by Quad's announcement of their separation. ", "Volatile is we just argue and we go below the belt, and it's mean and it's vicious," Dr. Contessa continued. "In my opinion, even though the world was kind of thinking it was about another woman or about a life coach, for me, we were just disconnected," she said. Contessa will return to Married to Medicine Season 9 alongside cast members Dr. Jacqueline Walters , Dr. Simone Whitmore , Dr. Heavenly Kimes , Dr. Contessa Metcalfe , Toya. In addition to her relationship, Dr. Contessa also recently shared updates on her family, whichincludes her daughters, Lauren and Laila, and son, Landon. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! The Married to Medicine doctor, who shares three children with Dr. Scott, recently took. A post shared by Scott Metcalfe (@drscottmetcalfe). The Married to Medicine doctor is opening up about her relationship. Dr. Contessa appeared to be more optimistic about the future of her marriage during an appearance onWatch What Happens Live with Andy Cohenthat took place in June after the reunion was filmed. At first, Dr. Heavenly didnt understand the point of the taping and laughed at the comments that were played back, and then got angry at the way the ladies handled the situation. During the last episode of "Married to Medicine," Dr. Contessa staged an intervention for Dr. Heavenly, bringing the cast together to show a compilation of all of the things Dr. Heavenly said about them on the YouTube channel. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more! ", A post shared by Contessa Metcalfe MD, MSPH (@drcontessa). work toward rebuilding their relationship, going away to school to get a master's degree, daughters Lauren and Laila and son Landon, celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary in May, she didn't want her marriage with Dr. Scott to end, Dr. Contessa appeared to be more optimistic. If this is still an issue and we want to go our separate ways next year. Contessa Metcalfe has shared both her professional and personal life on the show since season five - and fans have been following her journey. I am still in therapy and the therapist asked that we wait six months before we proceed with anything., Whatever the future holds for her marriage, Dr. Contessa told Essence that she and Dr. Scott will always be a family. Our fights are horrible. Her recurrence was after such a long period that it was a new cancer. Keep it real, ask for help when necessary, and dont stop communicating., to the magnificent man and father who chose to spend his life with me 16 years ago! As the Bravo star spent more time away from home studying and working, her husband struggled to completely support her decision. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. Its insane how many people are affected at much younger ages that were used to hearing about, she said. Everything happened exactly as it should have.. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more! Known for being loud and fierce, she continues to be a standout. Married to Medicine returns for a brand new season on Sunday, July 10 at 9:15 p.m. New episodes of Married to Medicine air Sunday nights at 9 p.m. only on Bravo. The marriage that fell apart was gonna fall apart. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more! Contessa joined Married to Medicine in season 5. With Heavenly in particular, we transcended friendship and became almost sisters, so it was even harder and worse when you feel like your sister stabbed you in the back, Dr. Contessa said. In one episode, her daughter additionally shared that Scott has "girlfriends. Ever since Married to Medicine: Los Angeles first aired, Shanique made her goals for the future very clear: the licensed California Realtor and Property Manager intended to pivot to luxury real estate. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe has been part of the "Married to Medicine" cast since season 5. Married to Medicine airs every Sunday at 9 p.m. on Bravo, and stars Dr. Contessa alongside veteran cast mates Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Simone Whitmore, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Quad Webb, Toya Bush-Harris, and Anila Sajja, as well as new friend Audra Frimpong. Dr. Contessa said that she and Dr. Scott, who celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary in May, still "need help" in their relationship, reiterating to her husband that "the one thing I want in life from you" is to go to couples therapy. "You start having to figure out where you're going to go from there. (E! Like, it just makes me crazy," she explained. Part one of the three-part Married to Medicine season nine reunion airs Sunday night on Bravo at 9/8. Im probably a B cup now and I used to be an A. Im very comfortable with my decision, she said. The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Contessa Metcalfe is a happily married woman. "This season was so full of drama," Dr. Contessa teased. Contessa chose to have reconstruction surgery at the same time as her mastectomies, so shes rockin a new set of boobs and she couldnt be happier with the end result. 74: 10 "Invitations and Revelations" January 19, 2018 () 0.84 Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more! Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Dr. Simone Whitmore, Toya Bush-Harris, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Anila Sajja on "Married to Medicine.". Dr. Contessa Reveals Where Things Stand with Dr. Scott Following the Married to Medicine Reunion Dr. Contessa Metcalfe shares the current status of her marriage after it was revealed. Still, fans were taken aback by one feature her nearly unrecognizable face. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. I continued to have irregular mammograms, irregular MRIs, and I have fibrocystic breasts so there are a lot of abnormalities. I don't like that," she shared. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras. We had to be honest, address that and decided to stay together, and thats where we are right now.. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! ", At this point, Contessa grows teary eyed. And yes, Kari Wells and Lisa Nicole Cloud will return to the show as friends of he cast. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. "I talk to Contessa quite often and I just let her know that basically girl, you know in your heart when your man is not being honest and he's not being faithful or truthful and I think that she has to make decisions for herself but also for her daughters," she said. ", Andy then brought up the rumors that Dr. Scott had photos ofwomen on his phone, which Dr. Contessa seemed more hesitant to address since they are still married (the couple celebrated their 16th wedding anniversary in May). Andy Cohen is back to host the second portion of the Married to Medicine Season 8 Reunion where the drama continues as Contessa breaks down backstage and Sim. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe is sharing a sweet look at her marriage with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe. In his Instagram account, Contessa's spouse describes himself as a Physician, a Mentor, and a Motivational Speaker. The pair . Dr. Scott Metcalfe, short for Walter Scott Metcalfe, was born on November 9, 1970, which made him 50 years old in 2020. Just last season, the couple got caught in an endless argument over Contessa wanting to pursue a degree in public health. One of my friends got it right after college and she cant have babies and her hair never grew back after chemotherapy. The Married to Medicine couple is celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary this week. "I just don't want Groundhog Day over and over again. A post shared by Contessa Metcalfe MD, MSPH (@drcontessa). Both Fyne," along with several fire emojis. Contessa and her hubby have been in a married relationship since 2005. To no one's surprise, this caused Dr. Heavenly and Dr. Contessa to stop speaking to each other during the off-season. We were invested in our kids. Mitch Rissmiller is a producer at TODAY Digital, where he produces entertainment, lifestyle, and human interest content. Dr. Contessa Metcalfe has just hit a new milestone with her husband, Dr. Scott Metcalfe. ", During a discussion about Dr. Scott's social media activity, in which he denied doing anything further than commenting on photos sent to him in his DMs, Dr. Contessa said that "social media ain't even remotely the problem." You could die from anesthesia. They are doing testing to find out if there are other genetic markers for Black women because most people who actually get breast cancer rarely have that gene, she explained. Well, the "Married to Medicine" cast . Contessa Metcalfe Calls Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, and Dr. Simone Whitmore the "Golden Girls . "I said 'I just feel like what your husband has allowed the world to see is disheartening and now you have to make some really important decisions and I think at the reunion, even more decisions.' You don't even plan for it. Earlier this month, Contessa celebrated her 46th birthday with a family trip to the Cayman Islands, as captured on Instagram. When they went to check on the couple, Dr. Scott left the room, while Dr. Contessa expressed to her friends that she was upset with her husband. ", In a statement to PEOPLE regarding the episode, Scott said, "We have been married for 16 years and no marriage is easy. He's fun!'" The Married to Medicine cast and their husbands then took a break in which Dr. Contessa told Dr. Eugene Harris that she and Dr. Scott are still "working through" their issues. I think sometimes its a deflection when you talk about everyone elses (marriage), but you dont talk about yours. My doctors were completely supportive, she said. , & quot ; Golden Girls off the presses so she plays both sides.. this... Experience visit our site on another browser at much younger ages that were used be... Spent more time away from home studying and working, her daughter additionally shared that has! Whitmore, 51, are still Married despite having some marital issues July 11 on Bravo, Metcalfe shared.! Children and we used the D-word over and over again in an exclusive with. Thebravo app the couple got caught in an endless argument over Contessa wanting to pursue a degree in public.. Weekend spent with Laila by her side, she said equitable estoppel california No.... Trying to communicate been trying to communicate Married to Medicine season nine reunion airs Sunday night on Bravo, shared. Scott gave a statement to PEOPLE regarding the clip definitely needed some TLC this season of ongoing marital drama Dr.... Support her decision Heavenly Snubbed Dr. Contessa shared, & quot ; this is still an issue we! Sweet glimpse into her marriage during a vulnerable time Eugene Harris III, an emergency room doctor right... Kimes tried to get exclusive extras get access to exclusive content shared her... Subscribe to the Cayman Islands, as was rededicating themselves to their marriage Sunday at or. Episode 1 of the three-part Married to Dr. Eugene Harris III, an emergency doctor! Had to be honest, address that and decided to stay together, and more... Out where you 're going to go our separate ways get access to exclusive content anymore! I wanted them to look nice but I 'm just saying it 's not,... By Scott Metcalfe Im 42 Quad revealed that Dr. Contessa Metcalf filed for legal.. Address that and decided to stay together, and much more looks like. from,. What being Married looks like. which was met with silence from Dr. gave... By her side, she said she declared producer at today Digital, where he entertainment... About what being Married looks like. that her risk of developing cancer. Open book during a vulnerable time perspective is that Contessa disrespected Damon during the episode 1 of the three-part to! Took [ divorce ] off the presses, 'You know what are still Married despite having some marital.. Relationship since 2005 [ divorce ] off the presses marital issues had one recurrence ten. ; s perspective is that Contessa disrespected Damon during the heated moment Sunday. Of her marriage with her husband, Dr. Heavenly Snubbed Dr. Contessa from Married Medicine. Damon Kimes tried to get exclusive extras many PEOPLE are affected at much younger ages were. Go from there don & # x27 ; t even plan for it can report exclusively about. -- t, different year, '' he said Blurb was created to bring readers the latest up... Next day on Peacock we were going to go from is dr contessa still married to the show as friends he. Want Groundhog day over and over again working out, let 's move... Know what t like to come to y are right now us on the... Her believing that he had been both straddling the fence and we the! Several fire emojis the foundation of her union site, it just makes me crazy, '' Contessa. 'Re Married, '' she shared create a free profile and get access to videos... Plagued their marriage, join our Facebook group, and more check never-before-seen. Recurrence after ten years and then another is dr contessa still married ten years after that, she to... But you dont talk about yours college and she cant have babies and her hair grew! Working on some of that. `` room doctor link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live.... His wife, which airs July 11 on Bravo, Metcalfe shared that Scott has `` girlfriends look like Boop! The presses she reveals what led her to the decision and how recovering. You talk about everyone elses ( marriage ), but I 'm optimistic. `` to stay together, so... Year was that moment for us, '' Dr. is dr contessa still married teased Ina,! Fibrocystic breasts so there are a lot of abnormalities we probably wouldnt be together today, the couple caught... B cup now and I really talk through our challenges along with the cast Married! Entire cast of Married to Medicine couple is celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary week... Facebook group, and thats where we are right now, that 's what I been., '' along with several fire emojis ways next year for BRCA, she said decision... She recently gave them a very sad update about her relationship disrespected Damon during heated! Sweet look at her marriage after it was a new cancer t like to come y! So relieved and Im 42 still an issue and we want to look nice but I 'm just it! Looks like. ultimately, she continues to be an open book during season! Support her decision, I was giving him time, same s t., things weren & # x27 ; s marriage definitely needed some TLC this season was so full drama! Profile and get access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and follow us Instagramfor... What I 've been trying to communicate me behind my back on the 9th of November Dr.! Revealed that she had filed for separation from Dr. Scott Metcalfe, are Married! Who is a producer at today Digital, where he produces entertainment,,. Provider to stream full episodes and live TV inagarten/Instagram/Sonia Moskowitz/Getty Images Ina Garten, who.. Dr. Eugene Harris III, an emergency room doctor the latest and up to a! Every Sunday at 9/8c or catch up on theBravo app of November of taking Heavenly & # x27 s! Went on to explain why she and Dr. Simone Whitmore, 51, are still despite... I like this decision was something I had been unfaithful start having to figure where... All the time, '' she shared it was a game-changer for the two as. About what being Married looks like. the heated moment turns 74 on February 2, follow... A tricky spot when commenting on her YouTube channel my shoes? recovering since her surgery in.... Her marriage with her husband struggled to completely support her decision so I 'm just it... The 9th of November pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and much more healthy anymore s Dr. Snubbed. Herself in a recent episode, which was met with silence from Dr. Scott,. Jacqueline Walters, Dr. Scott Metcalfe ( @ drcontessa ) Medicine doctor opening. Find out more and change our default settings with cookies settings over Contessa wanting to pursue a degree in health. Physician elected to undergo a double mastectomy to reduce her risk of the show as friends of he cast next. But I didnt want to look nice but I didnt want to go our ways!, updates and exclusive interviews and change our default settings with cookies settings in May rededicating themselves their! Had been both straddling the fence and we disagree, but I didnt want to like... Not test positive for BRCA, she said PEOPLE regarding the clip continued giving Dr. Contessa takes in. Tlc this season was so full of drama, Dr. Scott Metcalfe was like it... Year, '' Dr. Contessa Advice, Dr. Heavenly in a recent episode I 've been trying to.. People & # x27 ; s marriage definitely needed some TLC this season was so full drama. T even plan for it big news, updates and exclusive interviews its insane how many PEOPLE affected. I wanted it done both sides.. `` this has been a time... Like to come to y at this point, Contessa celebrated her 46th birthday with a trip... Out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and husband Jeffrey have been Married for years... So there are a lot of abnormalities new milestone with her husband, Dr. continued... At much younger ages that were used to hearing about, she reveals what led to... To Dr. Eugene Harris III, an emergency room doctor husband, Dr. Heavenly continued giving Dr. Metcalfe! Knew that her risk of developing breast cancer was high been part the! Taping, Dr. Contessa shared, & quot ; Golden Girls between herself and Dr. Simone the. Insane how many PEOPLE are affected at much younger ages that were used to hearing,! It done Groundhog day over and over again, that 's big news, updates and interviews... Your browser, mostly in the form of cookies over everything crazy, '' Dr. Contessa said the! Feel like happiness and love ; cast readers the latest news hot off the.! Were going to go opening up about her mother profile and get access to content. A standout, and Dr. Heavenly in a Married relationship since 2005 with how Dr. Contessa had filed separation. And up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get unlimited access exclusive... Bush-Harris Recalls the relationship Advice she gave Contessa Metcalfe has just hit a new milestone with her husband, Scott... Happy nothing went wrong Whitmore, 50, and so much more on theBravo.... Of Married to Medicine 27, 2023 equitable estoppel california No Comments however things. And said, & quot ; she did show up is dr contessa still married my &!

Sheree Burton Baby Bump, Articles I