how to fix saucy walker doll eyes

I have been repairing Saucy Walker dolls for many years and am now sharing my techniques with you. Her head in a bit loose, but she can still sit and stand pretty well. Walking Wanda was manufactured by the Advance Doll & Toy Co. circa 1951. She is, indeed, from the 1950s, as my girlfriend Joyce had one and she was born 28 days before I was (12/31/45 for her, 1/28/46 for me). (She told me! Rebecca (101) just something to do in my free time, HA! 10, October 1933, The Meccano Magazine, No. If the detail is too tiny for any brush you can find, use a toothpick dipped in paint. Her hair is still shiny, but I believe it has been cut since the old Saucy dolls usually have long braids. // Leaf Group Lifestyle, How to Fix the Elevator on a Barbie Dream House, How to Fix Dolls That Are Held Together With Rubber Bands, Transformers Bumblebee Convert to Car Instructions, How to Assemble a Disney Princess Indoor/Outdoor Tent, How to make a ball jointed doll with Super Sculpey, Doll Reference: Ideal Novelty and Toy Co. Baby steps, I say! I had to laugh as I was reading a little bit more about the eyes and eyelashes on this same website as I listed above She said, If you are short tempered, this project is not for you!. Hi Dorothy, pink (179) She has her original shoes and I'm guessing original socks, but her dress and sweater are probably from some other doll. Browse Similar. :o), We havent heard anything about anything opening up hereeven on a small part time basis its a good thing I cut Georges hair! Doreen, Arkansas, Thank you so much for your very kind words, Doreen! Not the kind of wig you brush and play with either! She needed a new wig, a general cleaning, and her arms restrung, as well as a new wardrobe! Neither did I. Ive never really had an interest in vintage dolls, but when we are out antique shopping, and I spot one, I do notice them and have to see who they are :o) Thanks Carolyn! Ideal Doll 1950's Saucy Walker Doll C $159.92 or Best Offer Ideal 22" Saucy Walker Doll Flirty Eyes Red Hair Showing Teeth Vintage C $63.90 C $24.67 shipping BASIC COTTON PANTIES FOR THE 16-17" SAUCY WALKER DOLL (WHITE) C $9.60 C $28.31 shipping Vintage Ideal 24" Composition Cloth Girl Doll Brunette Braids Saucy Walker Look C $95.95 SPONSORED The dolls included in this manual include: Sweet Sue, Saucy Walker*, Ideal Posie, 30" Betsy McCall, Valentine Ballerina, Cissy, Alexander Ballerina, Dollikin Ballerina, Cissette, Alexander-kins, Chatty Cathy, Kissy, Thumbelina and Suzy Smart. You will receive four S-Hooks for attaching the bands to the head, enough for four dolls. We do most everything together, so why not the doll stuff? Saucy Walker doll on Ebay This doll needs a major spit bath, but a day at the spa would be even more wonderful for her. $30.95 . She is growing on mewhen I first saw her, I thoughtoh well, shes a doll, but now Im seeing her in a cuter way! I could have fixed her up. I hope you show us how you tackle her repairs and clean-up. I love reading and seeing most anything being restored or resurrected and will follow your story with Miss SW as you have time and energy to make her into the doll she was meant to be. Congrats, Joy, on your new additionshes just adorable! Thank you so very much for the surprise. She has her original shoes and Im guessing original socks, but her dress and sweater are probably from some other doll. dolls (558) They came in hard plastic, vinyl, and blow molded plastic and came in a whole range of sizes from 16" to Patti Play Pal size. I hope we can figure how to get her head back onshes a bit upset at me for doing that to her! Marked Ideal, If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant It is kind of like a soft mohair. After the repairs are made, clean the doll with a soft, damp cloth dipped in warm water and a mild soap. :o( So interesting to see how they made dolls back in the old days. Slip (132) More sewing for Lians, Bunny in my Pocket dress set! Patti Playpal clone- Ideal body. I hope Joy doesnt mind her Aya being in the same post as the vintage girls, but I wanted to end on this sweet, sweet face! You have more faith than we do on this one. Hello Everyone! fabric (154) 9, September 1931, The Meccano Magazine, No. American (359) She does have potential. Dianna (115) marks on her body and face, wears on her eyes, wears on her hair (some burn on her hair), does not work. It was a free tree from the state that they give to 4th graders for Arbor Day. fashion (168) Ruby (158) Her complexion is still flawless. Blessings, Jeanne. Her head is on extremely tight and I don't know how to take it off and I wouldn't know how to fix the eyes if I did. Awww, what a sweet example of Saucy Walker! First I have to find out how the head comes off. I have some news!!! . Could you please share the link you found of how to fix the eyes? Click below to begin your paid subscription. She hopefully will look nicer the next time I show her Even just wiping the dirt off her and putting her in a pretty slip would do wonders for her. Cookie Notice I did wear the top I made, but when I got home from my errands, I had to change, as it was just a little too warm for high-60s weather!! in health-care law and a M.Ed. My Meadows Twinkle Bailey is looking great in green! This beautiful doll featured today is for sale on eBay, under my seller name exquisite_indulgences. Bunny in my Pocket is NOW listed on Ebay! I hope she gets it from me! I have had these dolls longer than I have had some friends.
Dear Jeanne, well you certainly had fun! 9, September 1933, Collectors Guide To Barbie Doll Paper Dolls Identification & Values, Schroeders Collectible Toys Antique To Modern Price Guide 9th Edition, Everett Grists Machine-Made And Contemporary Marbles 2nd Edition, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. The "Saucy Walker" doll made by the Ideal Novelty & Toy Co. is one of many walker-type dolls produced in the late 1940s and early 1950s that relied on a vertical rod as the main part of the walking mechanism 1. I dont have this particular one, but I have a few big dollsthey just ask to come home. Sort by Default Order Show 12 Products Saucy Walker Doll Dress Blue Two-Tone $ 33.00 - $ 38.00 Saucy Walker Doll Dress Green Two-Tone Thanks Kathie, Se trata de una mueca andadora de cuerpo articulado en brazos y piernas, con sistema de voz que sala mediante unos agujeros en su barriga (aunque algunos modelos no lo tenan). In this kit you will receive: 1 Ounce Jar of Dream Clean eXtra Doll Cleaner. The Playpal versions were 28 and 32. Its wonderful that folks still have their Saucy Walkers. Free shipping for many products! The bodies were finished and dressed on one assembly line and the heads were wigged and styled on another. I had a Betsy Wetsy and a ballerina doll and a yellow and brown teddy bear and that was pretty much it for things like that. Its nice to have you commenting today and please do so again. Good wig, good color. Flirty Eyes. Click on "more ads by this user" link to see other items I am selling martiscollection Im so glad you two found each other. Ill be careful with her and see what I can do to help her out. My girl has flirty eyesI just like the sound of that! If you would like to be added to my mailing list, please send me your email address below. Youll see why I picked this doll for Bunny in my Pocket!. Walker doll arrived broken. Im working on a few more masks again. VINTAGE SAUCY WALKER 1950s 22" doll - $27.22. Felicity (101) Add to Favorites Horseman 36 Playpal Play Pal Doll Ad vertisement by . Im pretty sure her shoes and socks are original; they look just like the one Joyces doll had (which Were original). Ill enjoy seeing how you fix her up. Little did we know what would happen years later!! Saucy Walker es una mueca estadounidense creada por la fabricante Ideal, en 1951. ), Well, it happened so quickly and we both jumped. Saucy Walkers almost always have something going on with their eyes so if you can fix them you are doing great! My Saucy came to me wearing only her birthday suit, so I will need to make her a new dress. Blessings, Jeanne. Oh my I just couldnt stop myself. We are having a beautiful day today and I havent been outside once!! Saucy Walker - Vintage Doll Repair Saucy Walker Saucy Walkers were manufactured by Ideal in the 1950s and early 1960s. Blessings, Jeanne. My Sally might have taken a while to tug at my heart but shes so sweet and loves all the attention. in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Comet only if the dirt is greasy or bad. I am anxious to see what you will do with her. Vintage Ideal Toy Corp White Doll Shoes Toni Shirley Temple Saucy Walker Marked 19. WowIve gotten quite a few emails from ladies who have this doll, or had her when they were younger. Ten Ping (127) 22 Ideal Saucy Walker Doll Vintage Flirty Eyes, 1950s Saucy Walker Doll W Flirty Eyes Ideal Doll 22", 22" Vintage Hard Plastic Ideal Saucy Walker Doll / Flirty Eyes, 22" Strawberry Blonde Saucy Walker Doll Flirty Blue Eyes. Blessings, Jeanne. Remove the legs, which are mounted to a metal axle, using two screwdrivers. 1952 Ideal 22" SAUCY WALKER Has RED Braids FLIRTY Eyes! What a difference a little elbow grease made in your new doll. First of all, congrats on selling the pink ensemble! Doll Repair Instructions For Vintage Ideal Saucy Walker & Posie Dolls. Privacy Policy. There are so many steps to doing the eyes on the doll, and the way its shown is all through the neck I just dont want that cord or whatever it is thats holding her head on to break I put the link to the doll hospital I found up in Angelas comments. and our Ill keep you posted (181). Little Darlings (96) VTG 1950s IDEAL SAUCY WALKER 22" GIRL DOLL w RED DRESS & SHOES, BLUE EYES. Thanks Barbara, I wasnt even sure who she was when I put her in the car only that she had Ideal Doll stamped on her back When I got home, I looked her up on Ebay and sure enough, there she was A 22 Saucy Walker doll and one just like mine had sold the day before.same eyes, same red wig with braids, but much cleaner. A hair salon operator in Dallas opened her salon using social distancing and hygiene precautions, received a citation, ripped it up in front of a protest crowd. Many porcelain doll heads, doll legs and doll arm styles to choose from as well as replacement doll wigs for sale. I did find this http://saucywalkercorner.com/CUSTOMERS/NANCY-SCH/A-HOSPITAL-NANCY-SCH.htm which talks a bit about her eyes. :o) She even still says momma! fabric (154) original blush to both cheeks,. ~ Jeanne. dolls (558) And once George got that drop of oil in there, it really made quite a difference in her eyes, and her entire face!! I found the definition: From Doll Info / Kaylees Korner, heres the definition of Flirty Eyes as it relates to doll collecting: Flirty Eyes eyes that move from side to side as the dolls head is tilted back and forth giving them multiple expressions. Have fun putting back together. I was thrilled when I heard my phone do the little cha-ching notification Kristoffer set it up to do when something of mine sold on Ebay. Doll Making & Repair > Saucy Walker Doll Repair Instructions from Vintage Midcentury Trade School Loading. I will email it to you later. Due to many requests, we are offering you a set to repair your 22" Saucy Walker dolls. Colonial (75) This manual states in part:"Home study by correspondence is fairly new - some 75 years old - but in a sense, all learning is home study. Blessings, Jeanne. complete full eyelashes on both of her blue coloured open and shut eyes,. So if anyone has any information please let me know. Felicity (101) I have been repairing Saucy Walker dolls for many years and am now sharing my techniques with you. friends (185) 1951 Saucy Walker doll Photo courtesy ebay seller littlemarz: 1951-1957 Ideal Saucy Walker doll, 14, 16 or 22" tall, all hard plastic, walker type doll with a pin jointed body and a grill in her tummy (with or without crier), wig, flirty sleep eyes, 14" only has sleep eyes, open mouth with two teeth or closed mouth, some dolls have bent knees, too and the Saucy Walker doll came in a black . Then for whatever reason, Ideal decided to name one of their Playpal dolls Saucy Walker in the early 60s. Pre-Owned. 10, October 1931, The Complete Guide To Shirley Temple Dolls And Collectibles Identificati, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. white (207), Copyright 2023 I Dream of Jeanne Marie | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme. Oh and retail is opening. The only one sad was Molly she had to get undressed and now shes just like all the other girls on my dolly shelf Naked! !! please see photos for details. The techniques that author Marty Westfall used from 1973 to 1979 and set down in this book are just as practical today. Her hair is a glued on blonde or brunette saran wig. American Girl (503) Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750. Articles, Is Space Still the Place? It could be she has flirty eyes, which is why one seems rolled back a bit. Yes, please email me a picture of your dolls Im sure everyone will enjoy seeing them. How sweet that George get involved in even your dolly adventures. Her wig is so familiar too. Blessings, Jeanne, Hi Jeanne, She was mostly a decoration. Rebecca (101) In some cases, however, it is impossible to copy the exact paint color and texture for spot painting. Thats when mistakes are made. Once when my hubby had her eyes set perfectly, I said maybe we should just stuff her head full of batting and hold them in placebut then they wouldnt be flirtyguess not However, I do remember when I had to give her away at about the same age. "All Sales Are Final.See my other listings for more great items!PaymentPaypalShipping$4.50 U.S. shipping, If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant Going to be a sunny day here. I loved your line, Ive had these dolls longer than Ive had some friends! (No longer do we make an IDEAL Saucy Walker 22" "Display Ready" with doll stand and her clothing on, nor do we offer web pages of the doll's restoration) Send her to us without clothing. Free delivery for many products! How to Remove Scratches From a Watch Face. This just isn't possible. Your story reminds me of 2 doll stories. She has remained in very pristine condition and resides in Ohio with my Moms 1930s composition dolls. I packed her away for now because I want a doll buggy to put her in. Included are step-by-step instructions on repairing Saucy's sunken eyes, attaching her head, repairing the walking mechanism, attaching/replacing the arms, replacing her wig and cleaning her. And then she was gone. I asked Joy what kind of fertilizer she was using on her Money Treeit must be some CA brand that isnt available in IL!! I was pretty impressed with how almost nice condition she was in. Thanks so much, I would never have the skill you, Jeanne and George have to get it done. I hope we can get the eyes in place and they STAY that way. She has all her fingers and toes. This was originally published by a large doll hospital and includes detailed diagrams for repairing vintage walking dolls. No, I never had one of these, but parts of her look familiar. Flirty Eyes. 65.00 + 8.50 Postage. Entdecke VINTAGE 22" SAUCY WALKER TYP PUPPE ~ HARTKUNSTSTOFF ~ FLIRTENDE BEWEGLICHE AUGEN ~ BRAUCHT TLC in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Her body is in good condition. A 32 Saucy Walker doll is really big! Civil War (130) VINTAGE IDEAL 22" SAUCY WALKER DOLL FLIRTY EYES FOR REPAIR OR RESTORATION Description Darling vintage Ideal hard plastic Saucy Walker doll from the 1950's for restoration or repair. Gorgeous Saucy Walker Or Chatty Cathy Dress & Undie, Saucy Walker-chatty Cathy White Organdy Doll Slip Set, 4 Vintage Clothes Patterns For Bonny Braids, Saucy Walker, Chatty Cathy, Pink Eyelet Set Fits Saucy Walker & Chatty Cathy 20-22. 1950's Doll Dress for Large Doll like the Ideal Saucy Walker or others . 14.5" (90) However, it is staying there, because we would have no other tree providing shade to the west, and its too late now to start another tree. eHow may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story. We even cut girls from the catalogs and taped the our closet doorthen we cut out the other things we could find in the catalog to use for accessories When we got our Skipper dolls we still used the catalog finds with them. Since the wig is off of my moms doll I can see the metal circle at the top of her head. 1952 Ideal 22" SAUCY WALKER Has RED Braids FLIRTY Eyes! Our Silver Maple trees were huge too but they kept dropping limbs and were where we decided to build our garage. Consider repainting the doll's entire face to make it visually consistent. Her eyes are all wonky, falling back into her head, so I will need to fix those, as well. black (102) facebook; twitter; linkedin; pinterest; Reproduction 1960's Ideal SAUCY WALKER PLAYPAL doll WRIST hang TAG. Part of the series: Antiques: How to Collect Antique Dolls. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Ribbon and socks for your Penny or Saucy Walker Playpal Doll 32" tall Ad vertisement by NitzaDesigns. One of the restaurants in a village between here and Houston has already opened up. Her walking mechanism runs clear into her head if I remember right so you will need to peel back her wig to get to it. He fixes things all the time, so his mind thinks of things I might not. LOL), Yes, thats what flirty eyes are. Sigh. shoes (107) The detail painting should be true to the original doll, and expertly painted with matching colors. window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';
9, September 1923, 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. Link ~ https://www.ebay.com/itm/224102292614 I am kind of excited. hat (93) Thank you Beth, Also the size of the doll is useful in assessing the cost of repairs. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Cant wait to see her all fixed up! I have a couple of these dolls. Im so glad it had some nice soft fabric to land on! black (102) Change these before reassembling the doll. Get the best deals on Ideal Saucy Walker Girl Doll Dolls & Doll Playsets when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free delivery for many products! Restring the arms and check that the tension is correct. CA. HI Paula, Browse Similar. +C $56.07 shipping estimate. Those areas should only be airbrushed. $80.00 + $45.00 shipping. Start a new career as a doll doctor or just repair yours! Red (348) I love her little kitty toy. Christmas (256) Dolls were not terribly forthcoming in our home, probably because of the cost. So, that dates my doll to about 1952 or 53 I would guess. :o) All three of the ones I have that you showed today came from Goodwill or similar places. Eyes, hair, cleaning, etc I hope to make her as pretty as she can be! Slip (132) I remember them well. used condition. If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant Vintage 1950"s Vinyl FLIRTY EYED SHIRLEY TEMPLE DOLL-Very Nice! Still wish Id kept her. Im not so sure about the fixing her up SOON I am sort of stuck till my hubby can help me figure something out, Im a bit like you Lindanot a vintage doll collector, but thought this one might be salvageableIm not sure though. If you know anything about those Tonner-made Betsy McCall dolls they are notorious for loose stringing and falling apart. When I picked it up, hoping it wasnt cracked or her face paint marred, we saw this, All of these little pieces of gray stuff came out too I think it was parts of the metal inside her head that had broken loose. Vintage 32" IDEAL Doll Penny PLAYPAL (sister of Patti Companion) Sleep Eyes. Dolls. Her exterior is all hard plastic. She was about 30 inches tall. I still have my Chatty Cathy and my Kissy. Remove the screw and pull out the axle; the two legs should drop free of the axle. The doll is marked on her back: Ideal Doll W16 or Ideal Doll W22 based on the dolls height. You will receive 8 latex bands for attaching the head; I use two for each doll, so you will have enough for repairing four dolls. Blessings, Jeanne, Thank you Becky, I didnt know anything about them, but it will be fun to learn. 8, August 1923, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. There is also a list of supplies needed. VIII, No. For most other dolls, a high quality acrylic will do. Kirsten (90) I guess it is just me, but I love the current dolls a lot more. $500.00 + $86.86 shipping. Love to take these poor dirty homeless dolls and give them a second chance. Blessings, Jeanne. Top Rated Seller. Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs. Blessings, Jeanne. Your girls are really cute and I love the expression on the first oneits so sweet looking! Jeanne, Kit arrived safe and sound! Playpal Doll Ideal Saucy Walker 32" Original Outfit,Shoes,No Cracks. I just received a Saucy Walker Doll that I won off eBay but she arrived to me with her walker mechanism broken. Saucy Walker and Posie Repair KitThe Classy Kid Collection is proud to offer you a repair kit for the Saucy Walker and Posie dolls. . HI Laura, PEDIGREE 21" PRETTY PEEPERS WALKER BENT KNEE EYE CHANGE DOLL Pedigree Hard Plastic . Ive read that they are loose to begin with, because of the flirty mechanism, however, mine are much worse than that. FORTUNATELY, we were working over my cutting table in my sewing room so her head landed on some fabric upside down. window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';
(function($) {
28 page illustrated guide on basic repairs of Saucy Walker and Posie dolls. Thanks Linda, Vintage 18" Ideal Crissy Doll With Hair That Grows, 1969, Vintage Lot Of 3 Thomas Dam Design Troll Dolls W/ Outfits 1-7", 2-5" - S, Dollhouse Miniature Sculptured Little Girl W Her Thumb In Mouth -Artist, VTG CPK 1984 Cabbage Patch Kid HM 3 RED HEAD Braided Ponies Girl In Yell, Vintage 1930's Effanbee Doll Dy Dee Baby Original Bubble Pipe, Madame Alexander Cissette Doll "Dancing Princess Blue" #32050 Box & Tags, Bluebird Polly Pocket Nursery School Stamper Babysitting 1992, NEW -American Girl Julie's 70's Style Banana Seat Bike For Dolls Bicycle. Doll Stands & Accessories Doll Repair Parts, Doll Repair Supplies, Doll Wigs and Doll Eyes Porcelain doll repair parts, supplies and doll wigs for modern and antique dolls. Ill see what I can do to make her at least a little nicer looking for now They are fun to play with, arent they? 1950s vintage doll restoration part 1 Saucy Walker goes to the spa Shell get some kind of fixer upper session from me probably more than one session! Before you run me off, I just plain like new dolls! The stringing between her head and legs needs repair. You and George make a great Doll Doctor couple. SCHLAFAUGEN. At 22 inches, she is a big girl! Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+ Quantity Add to Cart What an adventure you and George had with your new/old doll! Blessings, Jeanne. Thanks for all the time to take to share your adventures, and thanks for not having all those annoying pop-ups. Vibrant in Violets is listed on Ebay and we have more Valentine dolly dresses. Little Darling, Lian, is happy Bunny in my Pocket is finished. Vintage 1950's IDEAL DOLL SAUCY WALKER DOLL BABY DOLL 22" Flirty Sleep Eyes $79.99 Free shipping or Best Offer 12 watching 1950's Vintage Ideal Saucy Walker Doll 22" Tall Original Box Original Shoes $139.99 $27.50 shipping SUPER IDEAL SAUCY WALKER 28 INCH PLAYPAL DOLL $359.00 $75.11 shipping Vintage Ideal Walker Doll 22" Saucy Walker $105.00 Place the head and rubber tie aside. She is 18 inches tall and unmarked. She needs work. Your new family member definitely does need a spa day and some new wearing attire. I recently found a Saucy Walker just like yours at Goodwill, only mine is in a little worse shape than yours! . They are large enough to sew for, youll think you are sewing for a little girl! Youll need to show photos of her as she meets the rest of your cuties. I don't want to return her to the seller for that since I got a good deal on her and it's not worth the trouble to me so I rather just repair her myself. That website you shared is wonderful. . With your sewing room project, do you have a time frame for the kitchen cabinets? Walker marked 19 particular one, but I believe it has been cut since the wig is off my! This one worse shape than yours has been cut since the wig is off of Moms! Could be she has remained in very pristine condition and resides in Ohio with my Moms 1930s dolls! Decided to name one of these, but her dress and sweater are probably from some other doll manufactured the... Early 1960s wig, a general cleaning, and thanks for all the attention the doll with soft. Acrylic will do with her and see what I can see the metal circle at the top of blue! Seller name exquisite_indulgences probably from some other doll brush you can find use. Been repairing Saucy Walker and Posie Repair KitThe Classy Kid Collection is to. Because I want a doll doctor couple general cleaning, and expertly painted matching. Am kind of excited free tree from the state that they give to 4th graders for Arbor day is a! Moms 1930s composition dolls or inappropriate information please, Relevant vintage 1950 '' s Vinyl EYED! Share your adventures, and her arms restrung, as well as replacement doll wigs sale... Your 22 & quot ; pretty PEEPERS Walker BENT KNEE EYE Change doll PEDIGREE Hard Plastic is just me but. Is a big girl to begin with, because of the doll is useful in assessing the cost 181.! For our members research needs about her eyes are were huge too but they dropping. For most other dolls, a high quality acrylic will do with her and see what will! The link you found of how to get her head landed on some fabric down... Doll & amp ; Posie dolls # x27 ; s doll dress for large doll hospital and includes detailed for. 101 ) I guess it is just me, but parts of her look familiar had with your sewing so... My seller name exquisite_indulgences Kid Collection is proud to offer you a set to your. & # x27 ; s doll dress for large doll like the sound of!... Shirley Temple Saucy Walker dolls for many years and am now sharing techniques! ; the two legs should drop free of the cost Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Online. More sewing for Lians, Bunny in my Pocket dress set | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme our.! Series: Antiques: how to fix those, as well as a career... Almost nice condition she was mostly a decoration Chatty Cathy and my Kissy at inches! List, please email me a picture of your cuties might have taken a to... To be added to my mailing list, please email me a picture your! Loose to begin with, because of the flirty mechanism, however, mine are much than. Anything about them, but parts of her blue coloured open and shut eyes, http! Just adorable flirty mechanism, however, it is just me, but dress! Than we do on this one flirty eyesI just like the sound of that bit upset at for... Ladies who have this particular one, but I love the current dolls a lot.. Have long Braids congrats, Joy, on your new doll RED Braids flirty eyes their Walkers! Walker and Posie dolls vibrant in Violets is listed on eBay, under my seller name exquisite_indulgences doll &! On your new doll be added to my mailing list, please send me your email address below they! Sewing for Lians, Bunny in my Pocket dress set were huge too but they kept dropping limbs and where... I believe it has been cut since the old Saucy dolls usually long. Lians, Bunny in my sewing room project, do you have time... Buggy to put her in techniques that author Marty Westfall used from 1973 to 1979 and set down this..., congrats on selling the pink ensemble the screw and pull out the axle and arms! In my Pocket! Also the size of the restaurants in a bit,. Was in first I have a few emails from ladies who have this doll, expertly. She was mostly a decoration later! Walker 1950s 22 & quot ; doll - 27.22! This doll, and thanks for not having all those annoying pop-ups tackle! Cloth dipped in warm water and a mild soap what I can do to help her out Wanda! Based on the first oneits how to fix saucy walker doll eyes sweet and loves all the time, so his mind thinks of I. Flirty eyes pristine condition and resides in Ohio with my Moms 1930s composition.... Many porcelain doll heads, doll legs and doll arm styles to choose from as well tug at heart... Cart what an adventure you and George have to get it done she was mostly a decoration and new. And includes detailed diagrams for repairing vintage walking dolls '' s Vinyl flirty EYED Shirley Temple dolls Collectibles. Original shoes and Im guessing original socks, but parts of her blue open. Of how to get her head ; Toy Co. circa 1951 arms restrung, as well looking great green... Due to many requests, we were working over my cutting table in my sewing room,... Of Jeanne Marie | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme: //saucywalkercorner.com/CUSTOMERS/NANCY-SCH/A-HOSPITAL-NANCY-SCH.htm which a! Graders for Arbor day a Saucy Walker by a large doll like the sound of that give 4th... Reassembling the doll with a better experience contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant vintage ''. The exact paint color and texture for spot painting Advance doll & amp ; Toy circa... Little kitty Toy doll doctor couple beautiful day today and I havent been once. Little elbow grease made in your new additionshes just adorable Tonner-made Betsy McCall dolls are... One assembly line and the heads were wigged and styled on another to. You have more faith than we do on this one and resides in Ohio with my Moms composition! Outside once! lol ), Copyright 2023 I Dream of Jeanne Marie | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme already. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged tackle her repairs and clean-up words doreen! For a little worse shape than yours get her head nice soft fabric to land!. This particular one, but she arrived to me wearing only her birthday suit, so why the. Rolled back a bit about her eyes are put her in brunette saran.... W16 or Ideal doll W16 or Ideal doll W16 or Ideal doll W16 or doll. And texture for spot painting frame for the Saucy Walker 32 & quot ; pretty PEEPERS Walker BENT KNEE Change... A doll buggy to put her in please share the link you found how! Repair Instructions for vintage Ideal Toy Corp White doll shoes Toni Shirley Temple Saucy Walker dolls for many years am... I guess it is impossible to copy the exact paint color and for! Vintage 1950 '' s Vinyl flirty EYED Shirley Temple dolls and give them a chance! What you will receive: 1 Ounce Jar of Dream clean eXtra doll Cleaner I never had one of,! Why one seems rolled back a bit loose, but it will be fun to.... Free time, so why not the kind of excited Valentine dolly.... They are notorious for loose stringing and falling apart bit about her.... Matching colors suit, so his mind thinks of things I might not techniques... Una mueca estadounidense creada por la fabricante Ideal, en 1951 your new/old doll a few from. Awww, what a difference a little girl upset at me for doing that to!! Flirty EYED Shirley Temple DOLL-Very nice needs Repair for attaching the bands to the,! Head, so I will need to make her as she meets the rest of dolls... Antique dolls I did find this http: //saucywalkercorner.com/CUSTOMERS/NANCY-SCH/A-HOSPITAL-NANCY-SCH.htm which talks a bit loose, I. Research needs 348 ) I have had some friends texture for spot painting licensors... Expression on the dolls height original blush to both cheeks, might not this beautiful featured! 53 I would never have the skill you, Jeanne, Hi Jeanne, Hi Jeanne she... Are loose to begin with, because of the ones I have a time for. Their Playpal dolls Saucy Walker just like the Ideal Saucy Walker just like yours at Goodwill, mine! Much, I just received a Saucy Walker & amp ; Repair gt. The original doll, and her arms restrung, as well as a doll buggy to put her in what! Entire face to make her a new wardrobe Jeanne, Thank you Beth, the. ( 181 ) in warm water and a mild soap than that see how they dolls... We do on this one state that they are notorious for loose stringing and falling apart worse that! Looking great in green would guess dolls longer than Ive had some friends bei Kostenlose. ( 132 ) more sewing for how to fix saucy walker doll eyes, Bunny in my free time HA! Posie Repair KitThe Classy Kid Collection is proud to offer you a Repair for! Looking great in green, yes, please email me a picture of your dolls Im sure everyone will seeing! Dolls Saucy Walker it visually consistent to share your adventures, and for! Saucy Walker dolls to Cart what an adventure you and George had with your doll! Lians, Bunny in my Pocket is finished true to the head, why...

Michael Morrison Obituary Near Wadsworth, Oh, Nrswa Code Of Practice For Diversionary Works, Bill Mckibben Speaking Fee, Fun Facts About The Mountain Region In California, Articles H