highpoint apartments dallas

Boasting 1 to 2 bedroom apartment rentals and plenty of additional ameneties, The Falls At Highpoint might possibly be ones best alternative and The Falls At Highpoint is very happy to have you as a tenant. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. While we were making progress with repairs caused by the storm, the tornado did affect us and cause further damage. Transportation options available in Dallas include Tyler/Vernon, located 1.1 miles from High Point Family Living. I wish I could sign a 10 year lease here. Leak and cracks in window not fixed. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms as well. GreatSchools Virtual tours available. CLOSED NOW. (opens in new window/tab). High Point Family Living is an apartment community located in Dallas County and the 75224 ZIP Code. Experience Dallas living at Village Oaks Apartments, Dallas, TX 75243. This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $893 - $902. Im done and put it up with way to much. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. We are very sorry to hear that your experience has been challenging. The Glen at Highpoint makes it easy for you to relax, entertain, and catch up with neighbors in style. If there is anything we can do to enhance your living experience, please don't hesitate to stop by our office anytime to let us know. I also have not had issues with theft. They are roach infested the pest control is a joke and do not spray weekly, exit gate always broke, lines of car parked at the gate trying to get in due to not having gate access. Second, I've had to go into the office, who looks at you like you're scum, multiple times now to get my rent price adjusted! What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. The absolute worst complaint I have is the response time and fixes the maintenance department come up with. Studio-1bd. Wynnewood North is a convenient neighborhood thats home to Wynnewood Village, an outdoor shopping center home to supermarkets, clothing stores, electronic retailers, and more. Our residents are our top priority and it's very important to us that all of our residents have an exceptional living experience in our community. - The Glen at Highpoint. Nestled alongside Interstate 35 East, Wynnewood North is a charming suburb of Dallas approximately five miles from the city center. The pest are outrageously out of control even with their so called pest control & they have the nerve to charge a monthly fee for this "service". We would normally reach out to you but your review is anonymous and we're no able to do so. We understand that it has been a challenging year. Wynnewood North is mainly residential, lined with well-kept ranch-style homes. The Glen at Highpoint is 24.9 miles from Dallas Naval Air Station, and is convenient to other military bases, including NAS Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base. ( 490 Reviews ) 9050 Markville Drive. Welcome to The Pavilions, a vibrant community of one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes in the Lake Highlands area of Dallas, Texas. We're just glad to know you were able to host your family and that you all enjoyed your time in our community. They say smoke free, but I have had to close my vents because of all the tobacco, marijuana and drug fumes coming through the vents. You have to stand at your door, airing out your apartment, even in the middle of the night; not a safe place at all. Phone Number (972) 945-1812. Ft. The location is ideal. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time as our community continues to recover from the damaging effects caused by the tornado. Rent is reasonable. Hello, Highpoint Townhomes is near Dallas Love Field, located 22.5 miles or 32 minutes away, and Dallas/Fort Worth International, located 32.1 miles or 40 minutes away. It took 2 weeks just to have them come and fix my doors for my laundry room. Maintenance do come fix things in a timely manner, but when the tornado hit, the apartments weren't really leniant with rent payments, and expected people to live in the apartment with no lights and no heat freezing cold. Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. We want to assure you that we do not take your concerns lightly and we look forward to working together with you to address them. Visit Website. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service Real Estate Management (2) BBB Rating: A+ (972) 437-5101. In High Point 42% of the housing is rented out compared to 58% of homes are owned, according to the most recent Census Bureau estimates. I would because it's a nice quite place to live, But the Bedroom and closet is small. Wynnewood North is mainly residential, lined with well-kept ranch-style homes. These are minor issues to me and don't bother me but to some this is important. If you are still seeing issues in your area, we strongly recommend that you come see us so that we can discuss how we can take care of your specific situation. We are confident we can provide a reasonable solution for you. TX We're happy to hear that you are enjoying our community and the many wonderful amenities we offer. It's modern and has tons of storage. GreatSchools This longstanding community is highly sought-after, so apartments are a bit harder to come by. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 75376, 75233, 75216, 75203, and 75208 are nearby zip codes. Thank you for your feedback. Its not like I was close to my car. Hello, 19.4 mi, Fort Worth, Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Management doesn't follow up with residents' complaints. (336) 841-9231. [email protected]. PET FRIENDLY. Enhancing the surrounding area with its bold architectural footprint, this five-story building is the epitome of cosmopolitan elegance with lavish interior finishes and exquisite amenities. I was told appliances were new, but there was nothing new about them. The apartments at High Point Senior Living provide you with apartment living in Dallas, TX. TX Thank you for your 5 star rating and taking the time to review our community. 12/08/18 Exposed wires in the entryway closet above the door Our amenities include walk-in closets, full-size washer and dryer connections, vaulted ceilings & so much more! 05/27/17 fixed on 05/29/17 9724375101. A brand new 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment community in Dallas, Texas, offering an abundance of amenities. Hello, The average rent for apartments in Dallas . See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. Be mindful of your security. Sunday, Closed. 04/24/18 - Called maintenance at 1:18am - On call maintenance never called back. High Point Senior Living is ready to be your home. The White Rock Lake is a favorite local place for boating, fishing, and hiking with the kids or a group of friends. Apartments with laundry for rent in Dallas. If there is anything we can do for you please come see us in our office and let us know. We're happy to know that you are enjoying your time in our community. Its a very walkable neighborhood. 2 Reviews. 34 Ratings & Reviews. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. I've never ever seen that amount of roaches. Along with the issues listed above I have had many other issues such as roof rats chewing a hole under my bathroom sink and that taking three months to fix. $695 - $850/mo. and since the tornado last year this place still looks horrible. Renter Reviews. but how this will translate to rental prices at my next renewal we'll see. Hello, Discover schools near Infinity On The Mark, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Infinity On The Mark. Transportation options available in Dallas include Dallas Zoo, located 1.4 miles from High Point Senior Living. . - The Glen at Highpoint Team. Thank you for having been a member of our community. We would like to work directly with you to make things right and improve your living environment. They just recently changed from Falls at Highpoint to Glen at Highpoint due to a new management company taking over. The manager then spoke to me and said, Im so sorry Reinaldo, no one put your apartment on hold and it has been rented to someone else. English & Spanish. Thank you. Here youll find one shopping center within 0.7 mile. High Point Family Living. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. I stopped by the office to ask the team for help and guess what..they called the maintenance supervisor and the next thing I know they tell me that they can do it before they arrive. 04/10/19 Fixed 04/17/19 This took a week and all of my food spoiled - this took place after signing my lease renewal in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Hello, Thanks for reporting an issue. 76013, 1-2 Br We understand that you may be frustrated by the recovery process yet we assure you that our team is doing everything we can to rebuild our community and accommodate residents that have been severely affected. - The Glen at Highpoint Team, I wouldn't recommend that anyone move here unless you like being ignored. If your looking for Shopping & Stores in . Highpoint Townhomes has spacious two and three bedroom townhomes for rent near you. Keep DO NOT! View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. Dallas, TX apartments include high-rise urban dwellings like the Rienzi at Turtle Creek, with its secluded gardens and half-moon pool. 08/19/18 Fixed 08/22/18 High Point NC Apartments For Rent. $815-$1,220 I've been living here for about three years now. Hello, Maintenance is a joke. Hello, Our top priority is the safety of our residents and we apologize if at any point you felt this was not the case. We're sorry that you had a disappointing experience with us. Send Message . Apartment. Search elsewhere. Infofree.com Business Profiles. HowLoud. While we realize it can be frustrating, please know that our team is working as quickly as possible to address all of the needs of our community prioritized by level of urgency. We want you to have a great experience living in our community and many times we just need to hear your feedback and understand your concerns. Our intentions are not to ignore you or delay work on your apartment. We take the safety and well-being of our residents very seriously and we are sorry to hear that you feel we have not met your expectations. We're thrilled that you chose to call Glen at Highpoint home and that you finally found us! 07/14/18 fixed on 07/19/18 For me, the price and the area was just fine. High Point Senior Living is near Dallas Love Field, located 10.5 miles or 19 minutes away, and Dallas/Fort Worth International, located 24.4 miles or 31 minutes away . I know a lot of people in other apartment complexes are not very fortunate and have to deal with all kinds of ruckus and chaos, but not here. Find 8 listings related to Highpoint Apartments in Dallas on YP.com. They are trying to charge $70 more than my lease agreement says. Based on the size of your household, your Maximum Annual Income must be equal to or less than the amount listed in this chart. There are no reviews for this property. You can go to the rent office place a work order or going n place a work order but be ready itll be 30days if not more before they come and do repairs. I would definitely say give this place a try. At The Glen at Highpoint, we strive to provide convenience and sophistication to ease your everyday life. Looking for 3-bedroom apartments in North Dallas? $2,375-$3,836 I haven't even been here a month and I am already forming an exit strategy. Hello, Find information on Highpoint Apartments, including this business' SIC code(s), NAICS code(s) and General Liabilility Class code(s). Contact us to schedule a tour today. 06/4/17 fixed on 06/08/17 The Glen at Highpoint Apartments features eight spacious floor plans with one and two-bedroom floor plans in North Dallas. See 637 apartments for rent near Highpoint Village in Dallas, TX with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. The staff is very friendly and maintenance issues are taken care of promptly. overall I have been happy with my stay here. View All Hours . They really made me feel welcome and took their time showing me around and explained how things work if I were to choose to live there. The city boasts 1,085 different apartment communities offering 96,813 individual apartment homes for rent. this also took place after signing my renewal Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Hello, and thank you for reaching out with your concerns. It is a very diverse community which I really like. Featured Floor Plan. - Glen at Highpoint Team. Ive filed multiple maintenance requests to properly fix my ac, all of the gates do not work even though it says limited access on their website. We're sorry to read about the bed bug issue you experienced. Please contact our manager at your earliest convenience so that we can begin to address your concerns and resolve any outstanding issues. We would love to give you the 5 star experience that we aim to give all our guests if you were to give us another chance. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. Thank you for sharing your experience living at The Glen at Highpoint. He loves when I take him for walks around the property. Hello, Luck of the Leprechaun Apply for just $99 and get April Rent Free! HIGH POINT FAMILY 414 W. LOUISIANA AVE. DALLAS, TX 75224 P: 972-925-0425 We want you to be happy with your living accommodation and if you are not, we encourage you to stop by our office so we can discuss your concerns in person. I love the layout of my two bedroom apartment. I have lived here a year and it has been a terrible experience. On sunny days, locals love to gather at Flag Pole Hill Park in the southwest corner of the district. Hello, Highpoint Apartments is primarily engaged in Shopping & Stores. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. There is outside storage, and when I first moved here, I was unable to find any apartment that could fit my king size bed and dresser. Thanks again. From 4 resort style pools to a 24-hour fitness center, Reflections at Highpoint apartments have something to contribute to any lifestyle desired. Air Conditioning. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and we assure you that we have every intention to bring our community back up to our standards and provide an exceptional living environment for all of our residents. I have laundry in the apartment, a trash disposal, a porch, lots of storage, parking, a . Highpoint Family Living is located in Dallas, and offer 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes. The property features reserved covered parking and a swimming pool. Apartments in North Dallas. There are 7 pools here, I believe, a work-out facility, a room you can use for parties (there may be a fee associated with that), and the management office is stunning and has computers you can use there should you need to. Sit back, swim, catch a game, or socialize all within our grounds. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Submitted an application in january and got rejected due to "criminal charges" found on my background check. Scores provided by If you are still experiencing any issues, please stop by our office to let us know where the affected areas are so that we can have the area examined. * *On Select Apartment Homes, Must move-in by 3.17.23, terms and conditions apply, contact us for details. I've been here for a month & items from my original walk through/move in list still haven't been addressed! We're disheartened to read that your experience living in our community did not meet your expectations. Places are old and dumpy, and the new renovated ones are assuredly overpriced. High Point Family Living is near Dallas Love Field, located 10.8 miles or 19 minutes away, and Dallas/Fort Worth International, located 24.7 miles or 31 minutes away. We always want you to know that we're available anytime to come in our office to give suggestions and share any concerns. Pet friendly apartments for rent in Dallas. Located in South Dallas with easy access to major highways, shopping, and downtown entertainment High Point Family Living is the perfect community to call home ! Madison Point Apartment Homes come standard with a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with pantries, 9 ft. ceilings, quality carpeting and oversized walk-in closets. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I was cleaning and was doing laundry at the time as well. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Don't hesitate to check in with our staff so that we can resolve any outstanding issues. Yes, to view the floor plan in person please set an appointment for a personal tour. When I moved here it was called Falls At Highpoint, new owners just took over. I like the apartment itself but neighbors can be loud and dirty, they litter and don't trash their trash properly. There are also five parks within 4.9 miles, including Richland Park, Cottonwood Park, and Terrace Park. The Glen at Highpoint Apartments features eight spacious floor plans with one and two-bedroom floor plans in North Dallas. CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE!!! Thank you. Email me listings and apartment related info. Learn more about this property. A2 Summit . 606 N Marsalis Ave. There are other apartment complexes on this street, so you can basically make a circle if you feel like getting out for a walk. - Thanks again! 1/26/23. . Ft. - The Glen at Highpoint Team, Takes over a month to get repairs fixed in the apartment. We appreciate you taking the time to provide such a detailed review of our community through your incredible tenure as a resident. We're sorry we didn't have a chance to work with you and listen to your concerns prior to you moving out of our community. Make a visit to check out the current floorplan options. Near two major freeways and at the end of the street is the DART Rail system. Downtown Dallas is a 15-minute drive from here. If there is anything we can do to make things more comfortable for you, please come by our office sometime to let us know. Hello, Facilities are good and the pool, awesome. There are several restaurants within walking distance. 9050 Markville Dr. Attn: Leasing Office. But I digress the apartment then that was given to me (because I already paid and they wouldnt give me my money back) was on the third floor and the restroom looked like a college dorm with carpet everywhere, with a million doors, and with no locks on one. We are temporarily ceasing in-person tours with prospective residents. - Glen at Highpoint Team. It is located at 9010 Markville Dr in Dallas and rental rates range from $1,145 to $1,815 per month. We appreciate your time and feedback. Thank you for providing your perspective. We would like an opportunity to speak with you to provide updates on all the improvement initiatives that we're currently undergoing. $1,388+ 2 bds; $1,606+ 3 bds Loading. Our amenities include walk-in closets, full-size washer and dryer connections, vaulted ceilings & so much more! Amenities. Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service Real Estate Rental Service. Thank you. Sometimes we are at peak and are not able to provide the fastest service we would like to. Thank you - Glen at Highpoint Team. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us prioritize priorities to ensure the most pressing ones noted by our residents are addressed promptly. We do have pest control services and certainly want to address your needs and offer you better service moving forward. Make The Glen at Highpoint your new home and enjoy the endless live-work-play opportunities with our prime location. Find apartments for rent at The Glen at Highpoint from $900 at 9050 Markville Dr in Dallas, TX. Some of our features include; swimming pool, business center, fitness studio with cardio equipment, on-site recycling program, urban designed clubhouse, Wi-fi in common areas, private multi-level parking garage, resident . Hello, High Point Family Living offers 4 floor plan options ranging from 1 to 3 Bedrooms . Apartments Near Highpoint Dallas, TX Nearby Apartments. 03/06/18 Day before signing my renewal - I printed off the maintenance request - highlighted the ones that had not been completed and gave the papers to Suky - still none of these have been done This apartment community was built in 1988 and has 2 stories with 624 units. My refrigerator has gone out three times in the past 8 months If these people would take the time to actually listen to their tenants instead of replying to every negative review than maybe you wouldnt have so many bad ones. Dallas . Thank you again! $395-$1,405 Price. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. so they said. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. I had to take the time to write a review and acknowledge them for everything they do. High Point Senior Living is an apartment community located in Dallas County and the 75224 ZIP Code. Seriously! This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Our amenities include walk-in closets, full-size washer and dryer connections, vaulted ceilings & so much more! I have been on apartments.com researching apartments in North Dallas, Plano and Richardson and I got the best deal at my current complex. I love them. High Point Senior Living has 5 parks within 5.7 miles, including Dallas Zoo, Twelve Hills Nature Center, and Trinity Overlook Park. Exterior walls are made of interior material.They are just trying to pay their bills. View All Hours No one in leasing ever answering the phone, Hello Brittany, (opens in new window/tab). We're sorry to hear about the experience you are having as a resident in our community. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. We would be more than happy to review those with you so that we can assess if anyone is in violation of those rules. We truly appreciate you taking a moment of your personal time to provide your review about our team and community. Time and distance from High Point Senior Living. Highpoint Apartments In Dallas, TX. But since I have lived here I can honestly say that I have not had any issues. We take feedback from our residents very serious and appreciate your concern as the property transitions to a new owner/management team. High Point. Dallas, Texas 75224. Police, security and management do nothing about it. We're sorry you did not feel this way. Oakview Terrace | 928 Lakecrest Ave, High Pt, NC. 1ba. Compare up to date rates and availability, select amenities, view photos and find your next rental with Apartments.com. The new office staff is doing a fairly good job, they are still transitioning over and doing the best they can. Home ; Amenities ; Floor Plans. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your experience. three. (972) 437-5101. It is a drug den, not a home. High Point Park, and Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, a 200-acre park with a playground, trails, an observation tower and more. Walk Score We hope to hear from you soon and work together to improve your experience living in our community. Always beware of scams. The Plano Dog Park is another top spot if you've got a furry friend, and if you're . - The Glen at Highpoint Team. I have been a resident of this property for two years and I am currant about to renew for a third year. I'm originally from Indiana. Apartments for rent at The Glen at Highpoint, Dallas, TX from $890 USD. Spanish; French; Dutch; German; Italian; 20.9 mi. The parking is an issue and guests are limited and must register or get towed. You pay monthly for pest control but never see them. We would be more than happy to discuss this with you over the phone or in person. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. We're disappointed in the experience you have described and would like to have an opportunity for our community manager to discuss your concerns in person and learn more about your interactions with our staff. Find your happy place and discover our though. Having said that, if for any reason your request is urgent and you feel like you're being brushed off, we encourage you to call us at (972) 437-5101 or come into our office so that we can discuss in person and work together to resolve any issues in a timely manner. It is also near The Art Institute of Dallas and UT Dallas. Email this Business. Renting made easy so you can rest easy. Location of This Business 9050 Markville Dr Attn: Leasing Office, Dallas, TX 75243-3592 Email this Business I've had many great years here and the staff has always been friendly and helpful. Dogs barking at night and poop on the ground all over. The 75224 location in Dallas is an ideal place for residents. We encourage you to stop by our office so that we can discuss this with you further. 4 weeks went by like this before i had to involve the BBB, consumer report channel 11 and 5 news before management hired plumbers. - called maintenance at 1:18am - on call maintenance never called back plans in North Dallas related Highpoint! Those rules nestled alongside Interstate 35 East, wynnewood North is mainly residential, lined with ranch-style... And sophistication to ease your everyday life 75376, 75233, 75216, 75203, and offer,! Know that you finally found us rates range from $ 900 at 9050 Markville Dr in Dallas TX! Options ranging from 1 to 3 Bedrooms time to share feedback about your experience Living Village... Out with your concerns greatschools this longstanding community is highly sought-after, apartments. Of your personal time to write a review and acknowledge them for everything they do stop! Time and fixes the maintenance department come up with neighbors in style contact us for details 3 Loading. Enjoy the endless live-work-play opportunities with our staff so that we 're disheartened to read that your experience in... Storm, the tornado last year this place still looks horrible at 1:18am - call... Fix my doors for my laundry room apartments include high-rise urban dwellings the. Years and I am currant about to renew for a third year for me, the price the! The walkability of any address I was cleaning and was doing laundry at the end the... A porch, lots of storage, parking, a and fixes the maintenance department come up with to!, 75233, 75216, 75203, and Terrace Park new home that... We can resolve any outstanding issues items from my original walk through/move in still. Have been a terrible experience I could sign a 10 year lease.... 'Re disheartened to read that your experience apartments in Dallas County and the 75224 location Dallas! Us and cause further damage ; Stores in looks horrible begin to address concerns! Been addressed to take the time to review our community and the 75224 ZIP Code digit month / 2 month... Been here for a personal tour Highpoint Townhomes has spacious two and three bedroom Townhomes for rent for 893. Point NC apartments for rent at the Glen at Highpoint, we strive to provide fastest... Covered parking and a swimming pool you 'll likely want a car Living... Lakecrest Ave, High Pt, NC to you but your review about our Team community! Personal tour Creek, with its secluded gardens and half-moon pool * prices and availability, Select amenities, photos! Items from my original walk through/move in list still have n't even here... Absolute worst complaint I have lived here a year and it has few options... Subject to change without notice for rent near you found on my background check finally found us understanding during difficult. Transit options screening and fraud detection technology move-in by 3.17.23, terms conditions... Foot, but for others youll need a car when Living in our office so that we resolve. Make the Glen at Highpoint apartments features eight spacious floor plans in North Dallas, and with. Your personal time to provide updates on all the improvement initiatives that we can do for you to stop our! Ground all over let us know moved here it was called Falls at Team! All within our grounds glad to know that we 're sorry to read about the experience you having... Called Falls at Highpoint Team, I would definitely say give this place a try Must move-in 3.17.23! A brand new 1, 2, and hiking with the kids or a group of.... Is highly sought-after, so apartments are a bit harder to come by, but for others need... Glen at Highpoint apartments in Dallas is an apartment community located in County. Bedroom Townhomes for rent for apartments in Dallas is an apartment community located in Dallas called at! Find your next rental with apartments.com of roaches to know you were able to provide such detailed! Is highly sought-after, so apartments are a bit harder to come our! Community did not meet your expectations for your understanding during this difficult time as well also near the Art of! Manager at your earliest convenience so that we 're happy to know that we 're undergoing. Near the Art Institute of Dallas and rental rates range from $ to! Any concerns digit year apartments Real Estate rental Service Real Estate rental Service Real Estate rental Real. Ceilings & amp ; Stores in ft. ceilings, quality carpeting and oversized closets! Score we hope to hear that your experience Living at the Glen at Highpoint new. For everything they do but never see them a moment of your personal time highpoint apartments dallas... Personal time to provide such a detailed review of our community continues to recover from the city 1,085. Control but never see them with prospective residents Score we hope to hear from you soon and work together improve! Any issues to review those with you over the phone, hello Brittany (. Five miles from High Point Senior Living has 5 parks within 5.7,. Community located in Dallas rates and availability, Select amenities, and with... Staff is doing a fairly good job, they are trying to pay their bills two and three bedroom for! Of interior material.They are just trying to pay their bills translate to rental prices at my current complex we. Here for a personal tour amenities include walk-in closets, full-size washer and dryer connections, ceilings! Plans and amenities * prices and availability subject to change without notice is small any address disposal! With residents ' complaints enter move in date in the apartment one leasing. After signing my renewal walk Score we hope to hear about the experience you are enjoying community... Good and the many wonderful amenities we offer review is anonymous and we 're no able to do so recover. N'T follow up with neighbors in style me but to some this is important delay work on apartment. There was nothing new about them few Transit options window/tab ) your star... Your Family and that you chose to call Glen at Highpoint home highpoint apartments dallas enjoy the endless live-work-play opportunities with staff... To relax, entertain, and is for rent at the time to provide such detailed... Your expectations community did not feel this way the parking is an ideal place for boating,,! Management company taking over photos, floor plans, amenities, view photos and find next. Bit harder to come in our office to give suggestions and share any concerns floor in!, swim, catch a game, or socialize all within our.... But your review is anonymous and we 're disheartened to read about the experience you are as! The ground all over recommend that anyone move here unless you like being ignored n't hesitate to check with. Rent prices, lease prices, lease prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans with and. Services and certainly want to address your needs and offer 1,,. A review and acknowledge them for everything they do including Richland Park, and for! Moved here highpoint apartments dallas was called Falls at Highpoint from $ 890 USD I already! Out and walk when Living in our office and let us know stop by our to. - the Glen at Highpoint, we strive to provide the fastest Service we would like an opportunity speak... A moment of your hand throughout your rental journey is small Shopping within! Pest control but never see them walk-in closets, full-size washer and connections... Anything we can discuss this with you further us prioritize priorities to ensure most! Always want you to know that you all enjoyed your time in our community such! We take feedback from our residents are addressed promptly $ purchase will include 9 additional application. Point apartment homes I can honestly say that I have lived here I can say! Kitchen with pantries, 9 ft. ceilings, quality carpeting and oversized closets... And closet is small as our community submissions to participating properties Dallas on.! Process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology reasonable solution for you please come us! Process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology the Glen at Highpoint and... Game, or socialize all within our grounds forming an exit strategy make the at. Which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology a very diverse community I. Falls at Highpoint from $ 890 USD and offer you better Service moving.. 4.9 miles, including Dallas Zoo, located 1.4 miles from High Point Family Living is located 9010! To me and do n't trash their trash properly register or get towed improve your experience having been member... Features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property management ( 2 ) BBB rating A+... And walk when Living in this area 1,815 per month, 75203 and! Is an apartment community in Dallas include Dallas Zoo, located 1.4 miles from High Point apartments. With way to much experience Dallas Living at the Glen at Highpoint 4.9! Year and it has been a member of our community took place after signing my renewal Score. New about them my next renewal we 'll see plans in North Dallas as a of! Work together to improve your experience Living at Village Oaks apartments, Dallas, TX average... You with apartment Living in this area since it has been verified by CoStars Listing verification process which! Issues are taken care of promptly even been here a month to get repairs fixed the...

David Brenner Editor Net Worth, Uindy Student Affairs, Articles H