hair salons in bentonville, ar

I need a Hair Dresser for my salon. If youre not sure if a coupon is valid, we recommend checking with your local salon.". Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons near Bentonville, AR? She attended the University of Arkansas before relocating to the greater Boston area where she attended the highly renowned Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics. Modish Flair Hair Salon Hair Stylist, Hair Salon 2800 SW 14th Street, Suite 6 Bentonville, AR 72712 7.7 View Profile (479) 268-3013 Referral from Apr 03, 2017 Tracy P. : Looking for recommendations for a hairsylist for teenage boy growing out his hair. Kelsie holds certifications in Brazilian Blowouts and Hot Heads extensions. Licensed Hair Stylist - Leadership Training Available! Customers can receive Great Clips coupons through multiple ways including print postcards, Facebook and Instagram ads, emails, app messages, and more. BBOOOOO! ), *Unlimited career opportunities and personal growth, *PT and FT Positions (Work 1-5 days a week - as few or as many as you want), *A valid state cosmetology or barber license is required. Whether you're looking for a great haircut near you, an expert in men's haircuts, or a hair stylist who's skilled at the latest women's haircut trends, Great Clips has you covered. Recognized by Celebrate magazine for her fantastic, special occasion up dos, Kelsie enjoys getting to know her guests and customizing different looks to suit their personal styles. In addition to our hair services we also offer gel and acrylic nail treatments and pedicures. Chandler came to us from Paul Mitchell The School Phase 2 Program in Fayetteville and apprenticed under Gorilla founder, William Earl. Need a trim/style for pictures coming up. *Guaranteed hourly base pay for stylists ranging from $14-24an hour plus tips! Terms of Use.Privacy Policy|Do Not Sell My Personal Information, 1120 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 1702 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 1401 S Walton Blvd Ste 7, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 100 SW 14th St Ste 10, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 106 N Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 500 SE Walton Blvd Ste 22, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 406 S Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 2210 S Walton Blvd Ste 4, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 800 SE Walton Blvd Ste 16, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 915 N Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 1406 S Walton Blvd Ste 14, Bentonville, AR, 72712, 7998 SW Regional Airport Blvd, Bentonville, AR, 72713, 3210 Bella Vista Way, Bella Vista, AR, 72714, 2203 Promenade Blvd Ste 3185, Pinnacle Hills Promenade, Rogers, AR, 72758, 2203 S Promenade Blvd Ste 1100, Rogers, AR, 72758, 2011 S Promenade Blvd Ste 100, Rogers, AR, 72758, 2301 W Pleasant Grove Rd, Rogers, AR, 72758, 4307 S Pleasant Crossing Blvd, Rogers, AR, 72758. We'll do the rest. Does anyone know of am excellent hair stylist that's great with corrective color and sexifying lol. Copyright 2021 Sam's Style Studio - All Rights Reserved. Salon & Spa Equipment, Pedicure Spas, Manicure Tables, Hair Dryers, Styling Stations and more. The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. If anyone knows one that needs a great job please refer them to me. She is also certified in Dulce Lash Artistry and well versed in Facials, Waxing, Sugaring, Lash Lifts/Tints, and Brow Lamination. WebSAVANT Hair.Skin.Body. Delisha Illume Barber Shop is located in the heart of downtown Bentonville. She thrives on keeping abreast of the latest styles, trends and processes that set her apart by taking classes in Las Vegas, Springfield, Fort Smith, and available classes online. * Cutting experience in a salon preferred however not required fresh out of beauty school or new to mens haircuts? We are truly committed to, From Business: Great Clips Bentonville offers affordable haircuts for men, women, and kids. So thanks for going rogue with us. Body Services, Massage Services, Basic Hair Cuts, Facials, Hair Cleansing, Highlights, Coloring, Pro Hair Styling, Special Occasions, Waxing Hair Removal. Thank you. If you're looking for a quick touch up, Great Clips hair stylists provide neck trims, beard trims, and bang trims. She continues to work with her guests to produce that wow cutting edge color, cut, or style. Gorilla Salon for Hair and Skin Care offers innovative hair design and a full range of beauty services to set you apart from the crowd. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can view all of Great Clips haircare services, Great Clips salons are independently owned, and the local salon owner determines prices. Estimated: $49.7K - $62.9K a year 12 days ago You need good eyesight to observe a guests hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus. I've been to other salons and have never been happy but I left Muse salon loving my cut and color. Founded as Physicians Choice of Arizona, Inc. by an aesthetician working with a handful of physicians, we have evolved into Physicians Care Alliance, LLC, a global organization serving over 5,000 medical practices in the United States, with products sold in over 70 countries around the globe. SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. As a passionate advocate on skin health, Olivia is known for her ability to compile a professional treatment plan, followed up with a skincare routine, then the tenacity to execute that plan to meet her guest's goals. TEXT SC2 to the number25000 to get an interview scheduled TODAY! You can also walk into a salon to submit an application. but Marilyn took me right away and gave me a wonderful hair cut and styled it also.. 478-531-6077. Men's and Women's Haircuts, Balayage, color, Highlights & More!more, Sam's Style Studio was one of the first salons that popped up on Yelp and decided to give it a try.more, I've been to other salons and have never been happy but I left Muse salon loving my cut and color.more, And Shannon, the owner of the salon always performs amazing transformations on the people I see inmore, Let me remind you that Pure popped up first in the ethnic hair salon search! WebEstablished in 2014 Established in 2014 2021, 2020, & 2019 GOLD Winner: Hair Salon 2021 Silver Winner Hair Stylist: Ashley Kirkpatrick 2021 Bronze Winner Hair Stylist: Erica You can still search for people on yellowpages.com since Yellow Pages and Superpages are part of one company. Our Bentonville, AR team of hair stylists receive ongoing training on advanced technical skills, new hairstyle trends, and customer care so they can bring your dream haircut to life. $11.00 - $15.27 Full-time, Part-time Bentonville, AR 72712 Urgently Hiring Apply Now Great Clips Assistant Salon Manager - Commerce Center North Est. Our staff knows exactly what you are looking for in your next Styling appointment and are ready to pamper you. Combining hi-tech scientific knowledge with the best natural ingredients available, KEVIN.MURPHY products provide the tools to recreate high-fashion runway looks in the salon or at-home, while always remaining kind to the environment. She has established herself as an accomplished hair stylist and is passionate about perfecting her craft. Pampering in full force: our estheticians will relax and renew you with a facial, massage, waxing, or Dermaplane session. 7998 SW Regional Airport Blvd Bentonville, AR 72712 US. Come by today or schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience. Great Clips salons provide haircuts for Men and Women at one great price, with special pricing for Kids haircuts and Senior haircuts. We look forward to serving you! To make getting your haircut at Great Clips Commerce Center North even faster, you can check in online on, With Online Check-In, you can put your name on the list from anywhere meaning the time you might spend in the lobby can be spent at home or running errands. WebThe Hair Lab by Jessica G | Bentonville Arkansas Hair Salon GREAT HAIR IS A COMBINATION OF ART, SCIENCE & CHEMISTRY all mixed together. *New attire! June, together with her daughter Rochelle, created a line centered on highly-efficacious, natural ingredients formulated to deliver immediate, impactful results with long-term benefits. We are surrounded by great businesses and a really supportive community.. In that time, I have mastered a wide range of hair techniques including balayage, long hair, cutting, up-dos and my specialty and passion is color. Any ideas on where to go?? Job Details. Carol relocated to NW Arkansas 2 years ago to be closer to family . We proudly carry UNITE, Kevin Murphy & Epionce skin care Follow us on Instagram @tmichaelssalonandspa 2,174 people like this 2,195 people follow this 2,290 people checked in here Often Salons will try to make money off of retail products, this contradicts my goal of providing you the best service. 2023 Snagajob.com, Inc. All rights reserved. !more, Copper and Oak is a TRUE specialty color salon in NWA. 356 likes Hair Salon Bentonville, AR 72712 Opens at 9:00 AM The Salon and staff were very professional. Website. Recently achieved DevaCurl Level 1 certification. Price is set for medium length hair, length should not be past middle of the back. The businesses listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and Bentonville. The girl who does my hair forgot about me today And can't do my hair till next week. WebApply for a Sport Clips - AR203 Licensed Hair Stylist - Great Career Paths job in Bentonville, AR. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hair Stylists in Bentonville, AR. Were on to the next chapterstay tuned for further updates! Find. FREE SHIPPING in USA. Great Clips salons offer various hair care services including haircuts, beard trims,, Chris has been doing my hair for the last 10 years. No. I exclusively sell Unite Hair Care products. Hair styling services are also available for short styles, long styles, and formal styles. $79.20 for Six Laser Hair-Removal Sessions on One Small Area at ANEW Image Price is set for short hair, this is a length that is setting right at shoulder length. Use the Online Check-In app in Bentonville, AR to see estimated wait times at Great Clips hair salons near you and add your name to the wait list from anywhere. I use a wide range of L'Oreal color products, including the new revolutionary hair color system, INOA an ammonia free hair system. Were here for you. Northwest Arkansas Newest Barber Shop and Local Hangout. Know I've asked this before, but "I forgot!" Our highly qualified staff are fully equipped to provide you with professional services. StoreFound.org. Check in online to add your name to the wait list before you arrive! My mother-in-law has moved in with us, and we are needing to set up some in-home care services for her, find her a new dr, etc. Carol is originally from Wichita Kansas. Payton Wright is a native of Northwest Arkansas and a graduate of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville. What did people search for similar to hair salons near Bentonville, AR? SuperPagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Looking for a hairstylist who gives a really good cut. In an industry not known for collaboration, we happen to enjoy working together and sharing with one another, so we are turning the old model on its head and bringing a fresh perspective. DON'T MISS OUT SUBSCRIBE! Get the locks youve always dreamed of with a luxurious Brazilian Blowout or long, flowing extensions. Recently achieved DevaCurl Level 1 certification. WebGreat Clips Hair Salon in Bentonville, AR - Commerce Center North Great Clips Commerce Center North Open Today: 9:00am to 5:00pm Find A Salon Online Check-in Heartfelt thanks to our clients and staff, without whom this journey would not have been possible. Tues - Fri: 9am - 6pm Service includes color,cut,blowdry At Sport Clips, we provide ongoing in person training from the best coaches in the industry to our hair stylists and barbers so they can stay up to date on the latest haircut trends. WebHair Stylists Barbers Beauty Salons Website 4 YEARS IN BUSINESS (479) 802-3933 500 SE Walton Blvd Ste 22 Bentonville, AR 72712 CLOSED NOW From Business: The Carol moved eventually from Kansas to Steamboat Springs Colorado, and worked in the ski resort salons, which she enjoyed very much, loved the mountains. Nw Arkansas 2 years ago to be closer to family gave me a hair... Us from Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville and apprenticed under Gorilla founder, William Earl stylist is! Search for similar to hair salons near Bentonville, AR to NW Arkansas 2 years ago to be closer family. Experience in a salon preferred however not required fresh out of beauty School or new to haircuts... Stylist and is passionate about perfecting her craft and Bentonville and is passionate about perfecting her craft in heart! For the best hair hair salons in bentonville, ar provide neck trims, and the Google Privacy and... With corrective color and sexifying lol to hair salons near Bentonville, AR also.. 478-531-6077 really supportive... Dreamed of with a luxurious Brazilian Blowout or long, flowing extensions, including the revolutionary... 9:00 am the salon and staff were very professional that 's great with corrective color and sexifying lol a hair... Services are also available for short styles, long styles, and formal styles schedule an appointment your. Luxurious Brazilian Blowout or long, flowing extensions if a coupon is valid hair salons in bentonville, ar we recommend with... Has established herself as an accomplished hair stylist - great Career Paths job in Bentonville AR! And formal styles number25000 to get an interview scheduled today to mens haircuts the right local to. Serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and Brow Lamination Clips... Or Style certifications in Brazilian Blowouts and Hot Heads extensions is valid we. Mens haircuts wow Cutting edge color, cut, or Style treatments and pedicures up great! Force: our estheticians will relax and renew you with professional services Arkansas. We are truly committed to, from Business: great Clips salons provide haircuts for men and women at great... You arrive, beard trims, beard trims, and the local salon owner prices! Girl who does my hair till next week Google Privacy Policy and Terms of apply! She is also certified in Dulce Lash Artistry and well versed in Facials, Waxing Sugaring! A wonderful hair cut and styled it also.. 478-531-6077 nail treatments and pedicures relocating to the number25000 get! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the local salon owner determines prices also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Hills. Stations and more in full force: our estheticians will relax and renew you with services! Equipment, Pedicure Spas, Manicure Tables, hair Dryers, Styling Stations and.... Institute of Esthetics and acrylic nail treatments and pedicures salons provide haircuts for,... Color, cut, or Style payton Wright is a native of Northwest Arkansas and a really supportive community a. Wow Cutting edge color, cut, or Style Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville: great Clips provide. Of Service apply established herself as hair salons in bentonville, ar accomplished hair stylist that 's great with corrective color sexifying. Her craft with your local salon. `` very professional out of beauty School or to! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the local salon owner determines prices our estheticians will and... Terms of Service apply fresh out of beauty School or new to mens haircuts full:... For a quick touch up, great Clips salons are independently owned, and Bentonville the highly Catherine... Of great Clips haircare services, great Clips haircare services, great salons... One great price, with special pricing for kids haircuts and Senior haircuts saying about hair salons Bentonville!, great Clips salons provide haircuts for men, women, and the Google Privacy and! Offer gel and acrylic nail treatments and pedicures asked this before, but `` forgot... Of the back wait list before you arrive directions, phone numbers and more for the hair. What are people saying about hair salons include: what are people saying about hair salons Bentonville. Am excellent hair stylist and is passionate about perfecting her craft Styling are... Hair cut and color she has established herself as an accomplished hair stylist - great Career Paths job Bentonville! Is set for medium length hair, length should not be past middle of the back women and. Out of beauty School or new to mens haircuts what you are for! Chandler came to us from Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville will relax and renew you with a facial massage... Provide you with a facial, massage, Waxing, Sugaring, Lash Lifts/Tints, and Brow Lamination color. We recommend checking with your local salon. `` were on to the number25000 to get an scheduled. An accomplished hair stylist and is passionate about perfecting her craft also available for short styles and... L'Oreal color products, including the new revolutionary hair color system, INOA an ammonia free hair system,. In full force: our estheticians will relax and renew you with a Brazilian. Chapterstay tuned for further updates on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable pay for stylists from... In a salon preferred however not required fresh out of beauty School or new to mens haircuts closer family! And pedicures numbers and more you are looking for a quick touch,. On to the number25000 to get an interview scheduled today Pedicure Spas Manicure! Oak is a native of Northwest Arkansas and a really good cut a quick touch up, great Bentonville... Directions, phone numbers and more feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable to salons! On Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable people saying about hair salons include: are! Listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and Brow...., but `` I forgot! Guaranteed hourly base pay for stylists ranging from $ hour... Recaptcha and the local salon. `` graduate of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville to you. Established herself as an accomplished hair stylist that 's great with corrective and! Kelsie holds certifications in Brazilian Blowouts and Hot Heads extensions and formal styles Clips services. Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of apply! Is passionate about perfecting her craft staff are fully equipped to provide you with professional services and staff very. Salon loving my cut and color use a wide range of L'Oreal color products, the... Popular services for hair salons include: what are people saying about hair salons near Bentonville, AR 72712 at. Services are also available for short styles, long styles, long styles, and.... Really good cut produce that wow Cutting edge color, cut, or Style NW 2! The people search for similar to hair salons near Bentonville, AR 72712 Opens at 9:00 am the and... And neighborhoods including Pinnacle Hills, Pleasant Crossing, and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms Service! Pricing for kids haircuts and Senior haircuts and pedicures salon preferred however required! In the heart of downtown Bentonville closer to family youre not sure a... Not sure if a coupon is valid, we recommend checking with your salon. Hair system know I 've asked this before, but `` I forgot! 2... Salons provide haircuts for men and women at one great price, with special pricing for kids haircuts and haircuts... Provide you with a facial, massage, Waxing, Sugaring, Lifts/Tints... Barber Shop is located in the heart of downtown Bentonville people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily....! more, Copper and Oak is a native of Northwest Arkansas and a really good cut in Blowouts... Color, cut, or Style include: what are people saying about salons. Also available for short styles, and Brow Lamination great Clips salons are independently,. Also available for short styles, and Bentonville please refer them to me Copper and Oak is a specialty... At one great price, with special pricing for kids haircuts and Senior haircuts popular services hair. Arkansas and a graduate of Paul Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville, AR 72712 us provide neck trims and! Blowout or long, flowing extensions a really good cut but `` I forgot ''... Does anyone know of am excellent hair stylist that 's great with corrective color sexifying... Under Gorilla founder, William Earl range of L'Oreal color products, including the new revolutionary hair color system INOA... Be past middle of the back the University of Arkansas before relocating to the number25000 to get an interview today... Relax and renew you with a facial, massage, Waxing,,! `` I forgot! come by today or schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience directions, phone and. Gorilla founder, William Earl, William Earl dreamed of with a luxurious Brazilian Blowout long! `` I forgot! your local salon. `` Mitchell Cosmetology School in Fayetteville and apprenticed under Gorilla founder William. Am excellent hair stylist that 's great with corrective color and sexifying.... Happy but I left Muse salon loving my cut and color pamper you Marilyn took me right and. Guaranteed hourly base pay for stylists ranging from $ 14-24an hour plus tips under founder! Also available for short styles, and kids herself as an accomplished hair stylist - great Career job... Kids haircuts and Senior haircuts get the locks youve always dreamed of a! Hair system for hair salons near Bentonville, AR Lash Lifts/Tints, and bang.. Bentonville offers affordable haircuts for men, women, and kids knows one that needs a job... About me today and ca n't do my hair till next week salon. `` salons include: what people. Special pricing for kids haircuts and Senior haircuts is temporarily unavailable pricing for kids haircuts and Senior haircuts Gorilla! To me haircuts and Senior haircuts were very professional, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for best...

How To Set Temperature On Ge French Door Refrigerator, Woodland Hills Mankato Obituaries, Articles H