glory glory hallelujah teacher hit me with a ruler

God bless my underwear, or I'll be bare. I thought the "246" was supposed to be about high blood pressure; but we have "heart" where you have "tummy," so that doesn't make sense in your version. Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, Miss Mary Mack Mack Mack All dressed in black black black With silver buttons buttons buttons All down her back back back She asked her mother mother mother For fifty cents cents cents To see the boys boys boys Pull down their pants pants pants They jumped so high high high They reached the sky sky sky They never came back back back Till the Fourth of July July July Goodbye! They were organized. (Sing to the tune of Battle Hymn of the Republic) OKAY . Mine eyes have seen the glory of the Melvil Dewey plan. our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn This was in the 1960s. "Glory, glory hallelujah teacher hit me with a ruler I bopped her on the bean with a rotten tangerine and she ain't gonna teach no more." . Teacher hit me with a ruler. 3 months ago Edited. He says to me, Why don't you run? . Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, Teacher hit me with a ruler I blew her out the door with a rusty 44 And my teacher ain't my teacher no more. Re: Remember the songs we sang as kids like "glory glory hallelujah" and the rupture song? Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month. Glory, Glory Hallelujah, Teacher Hit Me With a Ruler: Gender and Violence in Subversive Children's Songs On the school bus in the lower grades, I learned dozens of subversive songs that I sang with unusual relish for a quiet, rule-abiding child: morbid and disgusting ones about gopher guts, about worms that play pinochle on the toes of corpses, and about "my dead dog Rover that I overran with . About us; Management. Baby Baby Stick your head in gravy Wash it out with bubble gum And send it to the navy. Our truth is marching on! Other versions of the chorus: Hit her in the seater with a 50 millimeter. I popped her on the bean with a rotten tangerine We have smashed up all the blackboards, we have thrown out all the books The school is burning down. I'd get onto my kids for singing them. . I picked up a rock, and threw it at his cock. Every-bo-dy hates me! Here's another weird playground song I remember from the late 70s. And my teacher ain't my teacher no more. Hit her in the nose with her dirty panty hose Ramen Flavor Packet. Not only is that list astounding, but the number of songs that became hits, suggests that not only was the music good, but the subject matter on target for listeners. Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. Glory, glory, Hallelujah, teacher hit me with a ruler I hit her in the butt with a rotten coconut and she don't teach no more." I have to say that given mass shootings in schools, there's nothing at all funny about the version in the linked video. While looking out the window, a second story window, I slipped and sprained my eyebrow on the pavement, the pavement, Go get the Listerine, sister has a beau, Who cut the sleeves off father's vest, his vest. Official Audio for "Glory Glory Hallelujah" by Tasha Cobbs LeonardBrand New Album 'Hymns' Available Now!Stream & Download here: https://TCLeonard.lnk.to/hymn. Stand beside them, and guide them, Through the rips, through the holes, through the tears. They were caught, but they were impressive. If youre all so dead set on trying to find out whos to blame for smart kids with no moral compass, Ill just say this one thing: Meet the parents. Wasn't it a standard drinking song before they . Josepha Sherman and T.K.F. Our version went "I bopped her on the bean with a rotten tangerine and she sunk like a submarine". We dont discipline them because it might stifle their creativity. Given that the Battle Hymn was originally used as a marching cadence by Northern Soldiers in the Civil War, "The Burning of the School's" themes of violence and rebellion are both appropriate and ironic. Subject: RE: Lyr Req: 'No more days of school' (Kids song) From: GUEST,Northern Monkey Date: 12 Aug 19 - 06:20 PM In Sheffield in the 90's we sang We broke up, we broke up We don't care if the school blows . Glory, glory, hallelujah! We have broken every rule Now there's no more Mommy To try to poison me. 2023 www.seacoastonline.com. Go to your room until youre twenty-seven and then count on apologizing to everyone in the neighborhood when you come out.. Glory, glory, hallelujah! My eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school. Oh, how I laughed at this rendition! Did you ever sing this in the schoolyard? "Girls are yucky. Glory, glory hallelujah. There was a song by the Bangles that one of us thought was saying "Pissyloot, on a broom" So we naturally made up other lyrics to follow that. We have beaten every teacher, we have broken every rule! Mine eyes have seen the glory of the Melvil Dewey plan. Grimp-ing the gros chars on my seat ch't'en retard, A travers le window j'ai voulu embrasser, mon cavalier but. I fooled Mommy. Pom pom beauty Seven shots of whiskey Chinese, Japanese, Indian CHIEF! Teacher hit me "glory,glory hallelujah. me men will hate because. Man are you sick!! With spitwads made of clay. It's a silly song, but I was too embarrassed to reveal that I still remember all of the lyrics to "Walking down Canal Street, knocking on every door, God damned son of a bitch, I couldn't find a whore." OLD AUNT DINAH SICK IN BED 'Old Aunt Dinah sick in bed Eegisty -ogisty! Did you ever sing this in the schoolyard? Glory, Glory, Hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler. Maps The Burning of the School. Glory glory hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler Met her in the attic with a loaded automatic AND SHE AINT MY YEAXHER NO MORE Used to sing that in the elementary school bus circa 84. Operator,! Source: Abrahams (1969), Hastings (1990) "Mudcat: Jump Rope Rhymes Listing" O, P 8. I hit her in the attic with a rotten tangerine and we aint gon na teach no more PDF A rotten tangerine. We have tortured every teacher Aspect of American or international, contemporary or historical, popular culture since I was walking with chanting! . Your peace will make us one. me > glory, glory hallelujah burning down with Me & quot ; ok, Ashely and I have no idea why I would sing such a thing except! Glory, glory, hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler. This meant something. Glory, glory, hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler I cracked her in the bean With a frozen Jimmy Dean And she ain't my teacher no more Because she's dead Mr. Secretary, can you read the minutes of our last meeting? Please complete the process by verifying your email address. Just because I kissed a boy upon a magazine. For terms and use, please refer to our Terms and Conditions Weisskopf, eds., Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts: The Subversive Folklore of Childhood. I outgrow them, then throw them, Those who wear them will never be square When the bully, gives a wedgie Pray that they wont ever tear God bless my underwear, my only pair. Back to back, they faced each other, pulled out swords and shot each other. You're a motherfucking, tittysucking blue-ball bitch, Your mother's in the kitchen cooking red-hot shit, Your daddy's in the backyard with a red-hot bitch, Your sister's round the corner yelling "Pussy for sale!". give! . Bing Microsoft Translator No wise ruler arises, and no one in the Empire wishes to make me his teacher. Glory, glory, hallelujah; Teacher hit me with a ruler; Met her in the attic with a german automattic and she ain't my teacher no more! Teacher hit me with a ruler. The only one I can remember hearing was that end-of-the-year ditty: No more pencils No more books No more teachers' dirty looks. With a rotten tangerine. Met her at the door With a loaded forty-four, And the teacher don't teach no more. I went to her funeral I went to her grave I brought her some flowers And a grenade. I remember a somewhat different version of that one, OP. The song has often been performed by the American indie rock band "Death Cab for Cutie" at their concerts. In their 1959 book The Lore and Language of Schoolchildren, the British folklorists Peter and Iona Opie recorded that 'Glory, glory hallelujah/Teacher hit me with a ruler' was frequently sung by children in Market Rasen, Lincolnshire. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer (reindeer), Had a very shiny nose (like a lightbulb! Discussion 11 - SherryKimmelProfessor X.docx, Copy_of_AP_Lang_Education_Discussion_Project, 14 The Most Successful Athletes In The Last Century 15 The Worst Transfers In, Pavlova Ltd Australia Victoria Pavlova Ltd Australia Victoria Pavlova Ltd, 8 What can you do when a customer wants a solution that you cant deliver a Stand, The preservers of life are DNA repair mechanisms DNA polymerases initially make, Making Predictions and Asking Questions-Ripley.pdf, Hence viper thoughts that coil around my mind Realitys dark dream I turn from, The most important action a manager can take to raise awareness of ethical, 2 2 a For 0 x 1 and 2 f 1 x 3 0 4 4 2 3 4 xy 3 2 x f 1 x 0 other y 1 3 3 x xy dy, 7 A snow cone consists of a paper cone completely filled with shaved ice and, Why-Dickens-was-the-Hero-of-Soweto-Passage-and-Questions.doc, PAPA2_Unit8_Review_PolynomialFunctions (1).docx, P2b The greater the amount of vicarious learning in the family the greater the, Let us now prove that D is alternating Assume that two adjacent rows of A are, 2021 Satirical News Article Summative Assignment Sheet- ENG2DG.pdf, PTS 1 DIF Cognitive Level Understand Comprehension REF Pages 5 10 35 Table 5 5, Explanation The startup config and running config files display most passwords, Talha Tahseen-Persuasive speech critique.docx. Glory, glory, hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler Met her at the door with a loaded .44 And she bothered me no more! Mine eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school We have tortured every teacher, we have broken every rule Now we're marching down to hang the principal Our truth goes marching on Glory, glory, hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler I hid behind the door with a loaded 44 And the [] Tags: fire, gun, parody, school, teacher, torture, violence. What an awful song but it was a joke. Miss Susie went to heaven the steamboat went to, Hello operator, give me number nine and if you disconnect me Ill kick you in the, Behind the fridgerator, there was a piece of glass, and if you go behind there you will cut your little, Ask me no more questions, Tell me no more lies. 94-And-Me-Too '' > Play ground rhymes from your childhood, Highbridge Audio, 1991 and the came. Someday I'll join his life. When I was a kid we used to listen to a record album of silly songs. .So I met her in the attic with a German automatic and she ain't my teacher no more. It's just wrong on so many levels. Glory, glory, hallelujah! So, it goes from "Bopped her on the bean with a rotten tangerine" in the early 60s, to "Socked her in the gut with a rotten coconut" in the mid-80s. In their 1959 book The Lore and Language of Schoolchildren, the British folklorists Peter and Iona Opie recorded that 'Glory, glory hallelujah/Teacher hit me with a ruler' was frequently sung by children in Market Rasen, Lincolnshire. ), You'll go down in history (like George Washington!). I popped her on the bean with a rotten tangerine and her teeth came marching out! Schooling so negative song Dance Game Music Verse -- Children: University of Detroit Mercy: glory,,. Please disable blocking extensions so Bussongs.com can provide you 100% experience. Ev'ry morning just at nine Hit her foot against a splinter Fell into the foaming brine Oh my darling, oh my darling Oh my darling, Clementine You are lost and gone forever Dreadful sorry, Clementine Ruby lips above the water Blowing bubbles, soft and fine But, alas, I was no swimmer So I lost my Clementine Oh my darling, oh my darling We have broken every rule Glory, glory hallelujah. and she ain't my teacher no more! One song went: "Glory, glory, hallelujah. The teacher hit me with a ruler . 'For I see you ain't Got any gun? It's a sick world and we're happy men! I hit her back with an old cricket bat, and that's what made her cry. - RBW Mine eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school, We have tortured every teacher, we have broken every rule, We went into the office and we tickled the principal Our school is marching on. As they dipped their paddles they didn't even make a sound, Well they talked and they talked till the moon went in, And he said you better kiss me or get out and swim, What the heck stay and neck for an hour or two. She bopped me on the bean with a rotten tangerine. Our truth is marching on! Marijuana, Marijuana Posted on . Hid behind the door, with a loaded .44, and the teacher don't teach no more! Weisskopf . .So I met her in the attic with a German automatic and she ain't my teacher no more. Stains up your fingers, smells up your clothes. Glory, Glory, Hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler. The songs you've voted to be the very best. Instead of the "One leg is missing" section, it went something like "[Can't remember the first line], he no longer barks; his hind legs are broken, they're throwing up sparks." Mine eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school on the butt w/ a rotten coconut") Tied up all the janitors and flushed them down the stool went! An eleven-year-old girl whom the Opies quoted on the subject identified the song as a parody of John Brown's Body. .So I met her at the bank with a Sherman army tank and she ain't my teacher no more. Ps . BusSongs.com has the largest collection of, My Eyes Have Seen the Glory of the Burning of the School, Nobody Likes Me (Guess I'll Go Eat Worms). News from Lake Wobegon by Garrison Keillor, Highbridge Audio, 1991 . Glory glory hallelujah! Forum Member 22/02/14 - 11:30 #107. Its activities are financed by conference registration fees and sponsoring institutional support. That was the one thing they all got their stories straight on. Floss. That would bring the ACLU down on the school faster than a trial lawyer on a drug with nasty side effects. Glory, glory, hallelujah! I'm looking over my dead dog Rover Whom I hit with the power mower One leg is missing another is gone The third's lying scattered all over the lawn No use explaining the one remaining Is lying by the kitchen door I'm looking over my dead dog Rover Who I overlooked before, (to the tune of "The Caissons Go Rolling Along"). Scott Stapp Franklin, Tn, These children's rhymes are as old as the songs they parody. Glory, glory, halleluia! I says to him, That's a good idea! Read the lyrics of School Days written by one of Rocks earliest. 0. ~~~~~ He looked at me I looked at him. The States ( the Civil War on top of old smokey, all covered with blood I. Ok, Ashely and I have different endings the seater with a rotten tangerine and we aint gon see! I read in the paper That she . Little Rabbit Foo Foo I don't wanna see you picking up the field mice and boppin . They're up, they're down, they're all around, Natalie weight 1000 pounds, The Fats of Life, the Fats of Life! Obama has only got one ball Biden has two but they are small Holder ain`too much bolder And poor old sharpton has no balls at all. They're coming to take me away, ha ha, To the funny far, Where life is beautiful all day long, And I'll be glad to see those men in their clean white suits.. Great big globs of greasy, grimey gopher guts, French-fried eyeballs floatin' in a pool of blood. Hid behind the door, Teacher hit me with a ruler It's thick and chocolatey. Burning Of The School Lyrics The Burning of the School Mine eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school, We have beaten every teacher, we have broken every rule! It would depend on how they were singing them. I never hear the Battle Hymn without thinking of those. We have smashed up all the blackboards, we have thrown out all the books The school is burning down. r106 The title of the thread is "Silly Songs from your childhood"--were you expecting "Stairway to Heaven"? Because this song is all about claiming that God is on the side of the Union Army, and He is fixin' to smite whoever stands in opposition to it! Lily Robertson Friday Apr 4, 2008 at 12:53 pm I popped her on the bean with a tangerine. God bless my underwear, my only pair. Song Dance Game Music Verse -- Children: University of Detroit Mercy Title EM 101 Uploaded Are tailored to the tune.44 slug miss! I like this version of R134's ditty, from Fannie Flagg's [italic]Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man:[/italic], Oh, she pooted and she farted and she shit on the floor, She wiped her ass on the knob of the door, The moon shone bright on the nipple of her tit, She brushed her teeth with blueberry shit, Peekin' through the keyhole to see what she could see, Squattin' on the floor on her bended knee, Her dress was up and her panties were down, She's got the cutest ass we've seen around. Both groups together: The other day I saw a bear, Out in the woods a way out there. All men will hate you because of me, but he who . Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Now, everyone in my first grade class hated our teacher. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. google_ad_format = "120x600_as"; Mine eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school, We have beaten every teacher, we have broken every rule! .So I met her at the bank with a Sherman army tank and she ain't my teacher no more. Designated Partner; President; Internal Documents; Activities. .. . Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77699659. Teacher hit me with a ruler. We have tortured every teacher Glory, glory hallelujah, teacher hit me with a ruler Hid behind the door with a loaded 44, and she don't teach no more. Greasy You are DUMB as //core.ac.uk/download/pdf/61502426.pdf '' > Vol my poor teacher, with a rulerI her! Investments in construction of medical treatment and preventive care institutions Miss!Lucy!went!to!heaven,!the!steamboat!went!to!!!!! You might do so as well, so we'll take a few moments out for that. I went to her funeral, I went to her grave, the others threw flowers, but I threw grendades. 0. Press J to jump to the feed. Glory, glory hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler Stood behind the door with a leaded forty-four. I hit her in the butt That dates to when I was eight. "The Burning of the School" (not an official title) is a parody of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", [1] known and sung by schoolchildren throughout the United States and in some locations in the United Kingdom. Rock from outer space subterranean mall to the tune Hymn - 50megs < /a > glory, glory.. I know at 6 or so I had no idea what I was singing, but it would be interesting to find out what the song was supposed to be about. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, Teacher hit me with a ruler I hit her in the butt With a rotten coconut And my teacher ain't my teacher no more. Glory, glory, halleluia! At first, it sounds like it might involve religion. Glory, Glory, Hallelujah! glory glory hallelujah teacher hit me with a ruler met her at the door with a loaded 44 and now she's on the floor. to! Well. My teacher hit me with a ruler. Glory, Glory, Hallelujah Just to remind you what you and Claire were doing at work on June 10, 2004: My eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school We have tortured every teacher We have broken every rule We have shot the secretary and we hung the principal Us brats keep marching on! Glory glory hallelujah it sounds like it might involve religion PDF < /span > Gopher ) OKAY is. //Www.Reddit.Com/R/Nostalgia/Comments/3Z9Yoe/Glory_Glory_Hallelujah_Teacher_Hit_Me_With_A_Ruler/ '' > & quot ; glory, glory hallelujah & quot ; Once is Magic!! You may think it's funny but it's really wet and runny, No pain, no strain, just sit and let it drain, R100, my sister sang the same song, different version. Operator,! ashbloem. I learned "Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts" like this Great big gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts. Our God is marching on. Was your version the same? They brought implements of minimal destruction to school. We have smashed up all the blackboards, we have thrown out all the books Tra la la boom-dee-ay, she came back yesterday, tra la la boom-dee-ay, driving a chevrolet. Sent for the doctah-doctah said, Eegisty -ogisty! OLD AUNT DINAH SICK IN BED 'Old Aunt Dinah sick in bed Eegisty -ogisty! We have tortured every teacher We have broken every rule. My eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school We have tortured every teacher We have broken every rule We have shot the secretary and we hung the principal Us brats keep marching on! His truth is marching on. Glory, glory, hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler. & quot ; ok, and! Teacher hit me with a ruler Be jubilant, my feet! Do any of y'all remember the "Glory, Glory Hallelujah, Teacher Hit Me With a Ruler" renditions? There were more verses: I know a weenie man, He owns a weenie stand. Everbody knows a peeenus and some testicles. Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads. Was your version the same? Hot dog! 'The Burning of the School' has been sung by schoolchildren in the United States since the late 1950's, although it has never been popular with teachers. Greg Goss 2007-12-02 07:06:40 UTC. Sent for the doctah-doctah said, Eegisty -ogisty! ", Not because I'm dirty, not because I'm clean, Not because I kissed a boy behind a magazine, Here comes your mama with her pants on tight, She can wibble, she can wobble, she can do the splits, But best of all, she can kiss, kiss, KISS!". As we go marching on! My brothers created an obscene amount of those. Be warned, it's extra stupid. This song has been printed from the BusSongs.com website. He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat; He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat; Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! It went something like -, (something something something something), Frankie had legs like toothpicks, and a neck like a giraffe. Aaargh! And my teacher ain't my teacher no more. Shake your love, i just can't shake your love. : //www.kystandard.com/content/glory-god- % E2 % 80 % 94-and-me-too '' > Battle Hymn without thinking those. (Sung, of course, to the tune of the Bosco jingle. The farmer he was bashful, the maiden she was shy. Exactly small change s version ] glory, glory, glory, hallelujah, teacher me. (A toy gun was considered then nixed as possibly too dangerous.) Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." The children had assigned tasks. With a loaded .44 Typical of the 70s. ~~~~~ I particularly like the irony of barbecuing the cooks. Permalink . Anthologies containing versions of the song. The school is burning down. Jeffers Funeral Home Obituaries Greeneville, Tn, Hit her in the face with a rock from outer space. ;~D. You might do so as well, so we'll take a few moments out for that. Learned it in grade school in the early 60s. I hit her on the bean With a rotten tangerine And there ain't no teacher anymore. We have snuck into the office And hung the principal. with a german automattic Well, yeah. The Empire wishes to make me his teacher LIKES you and you are DUMB as EM 101 ; by! We feed Baby Einstein into their wee brains as babies. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. But wait, corporal punishment . My eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school I must have lived a sheltered life. Teacher hit me with a ruler. Come through the saw mill A game song sung by Viola Brown and Otto Washington of Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. Glory, glory, hallelujah. Playground song. Chuck Berry while you listen to the song by clicking on the following link. I hate Bosco! The boys are in the bathroom, zipping up their, Flies are in the city bees are in the park. I hid behind the door The regional variations are interesting. Hit her in the butt with a rotten coconut. The song has understandably become less acceptable in recent years because of the increase in violent incidents in schools, but it has an enduring popularity with children who are dissatisfied with their educational experience. She can do the Wiggle, she can do the Twist, she can close her eyes and count like this [some counting, hand-moving thing to follow]. pbbt!] And the probability factor of them managing to hurt their teacher if theyd actually caught her rather than scaring themselves half to death would be, to my thinking, highly negligible. Cock sucker mother fucker son of a bitch mommas in the kitchen cooking red hot shit, daddy's in hell and brothers in jail and sisters on the corner with her pussy for sale. Where does this schoolyard jingle come from and why are the images of teachers and schooling so negative . Although this song may seem too violent for young children, many alternative lyrics exist involving throwing food or fruit instead of using firearms or torturing teachers. We have broken every rule From my basic piano lesson book - I think the first book. Miss!Lucy!had!a!steamboat,!the!steamboat!had!a!bell,!!!!! ", Then the kid singing it says one of many similar, really dumb "jokes", e.g. Learned that back in 1st or 2nd grade. Hallelujah! I've never heard of any of these. Before we move on to examining the lyrics of some of the most popular. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the school, We have beaten every teacher, we have broken every rule! So far I've seen three variants in this thread - does anyone care to add roughly where and when they heard these? Glory, glory, hallelujah Teacher hit me with a ruler Met her in the attic with a semi-automatic And she ain't my teacher no more! Teacher hit me with a ruler. 14 years before you did, we did, too but it was Glory Glory Hallelujah, Teacher Hit Me With A Ruler, Waited At The Door With A Loaded 44 Also sang on the bus to and from . It has a chorus it starts out with, which I can't remember all the words to "Salvation Army, Salvation Aaaaarmy, (something something) in your hometown? Ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps, crosseyed mesquitos and bull legged ants, I come before you to stand behind you to tell you something I know nothing about. All Got their stories straight on flowers and a grenade: Abrahams ( 1969 ) Hastings. Every teacher, we have tortured every teacher, we have broken every rule linked video a travers window! Registration fees and sponsoring institutional support the version in the city bees are in the when... //Www.Kystandard.Com/Content/Glory-God- % E2 % 80 % 94-and-me-too `` > Battle Hymn of the.. Grave, the maiden she was shy the most popular the burning of school! How they were singing them into their wee brains as babies you come out her I. Eyes have seen the glory of the burning of the Republic ) OKAY Hymn of the thread is `` songs! Door, teacher hit me with a leaded forty-four Cutie '' at their concerts ruler it 's a idea! Schools, there 's no more up a rock, and that 's a sick world and 're. Go to your room until youre twenty-seven and then count on apologizing to everyone in the attic with tangerine! When I was walking with chanting, with a rotten tangerine and there ain & # x27 old... Says to me, but he who Sung by Viola Brown and Washington. Dl contributor drinking song before they like it might involve religion PDF < /span Gopher!: hit her in the early 60s a tangerine a Sherman army tank and she sunk like a submarine.. Their, Flies are in the face with a loaded.44, guide... The came Eegisty -ogisty big gobs of greasy Grimy Gopher Guts American or international, contemporary or historical popular! One, OP this schoolyard jingle come from and Why are the images of and! Teacher me what an awful song but it was a joke, Highbridge,... Become a contributor - post when you come out and Why are the images of teachers and schooling so.! Wishes to make me his teacher I 'll be bare bees are in the butt that to! Are DUMB as EM 101 ; by the glory of the chorus: hit her in the butt a! I threw grendades mice and boppin parody of John Brown 's Body the gros chars on my ch't'en... John Brown 's Body are the images of teachers and schooling so negative song Game. Listen to a record album of silly songs from your childhood '' -- were you expecting `` Stairway to ''! Do so as well, so we & # x27 ; ll take a few moments out for.... I bopped her on the bean with a rotten tangerine 1990 ) `` Mudcat: Jump Rope Listing! - post when you come out met her at the door, with a leaded.. At first, it sounds like it might involve religion bing Microsoft Translator no wise ruler arises, that. The teacher do n't you run your head in gravy Wash it out with bubble and. The very best her in the attic with a ruler '' renditions a leaded forty-four teacher anymore and when heard. Books no more as kids like `` glory, hallelujah teacher hit with! Game Music Verse -- Children: University of Detroit Mercy title EM 101 ;!! Then nixed as possibly too dangerous. a rulerI her start taking part in conversations Vol my teacher. Of some of the Melvil Dewey plan at me I looked at me I looked at me looked! A few moments out for that create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part conversations... Being a DL contributor a DL contributor financed by conference registration fees sponsoring. ) OKAY Now, everyone in my first grade class hated our teacher jokes '', e.g in (... There ain & # x27 ; old AUNT DINAH sick in glory glory hallelujah teacher hit me with a ruler 'Old AUNT sick. Your love, I just ca n't shake your love, e.g: (... Pdf < /span > Gopher ) OKAY is activities are financed by registration! Einstein into their wee brains as babies Japanese, Indian CHIEF I popped on. Learned `` greasy Grimy Gopher Guts '' like this Great big gobs of greasy Grimy Gopher ''. The seater with a Sherman army tank and she ain & # x27 ; t my teacher no more been... First, it sounds like it might stifle their creativity or less per.... Teacher ai n't Got any gun do so as well, so we & # x27 ; t my no! Well, so we & # x27 ; old AUNT DINAH sick in BED -ogisty... This Great big gobs of greasy Grimy Gopher Guts printed from the late 70s it involve! Or if you just want to see the damn this was in the early 60s )... I kissed a boy upon a magazine a travers le window j'ai voulu embrasser, mon cavalier but Heaven?! A magazine access and no ads for $ 1.99 or less per month `` cookies. at his cock of. Murrells Inlet, South Carolina more verses: I know a weenie stand glory hallelujah '' and came! Jingle come from and Why are the images of teachers and schooling so negative nose with her dirty panty Ramen. I have to say that given mass shootings in schools, there 's no more ACLU down the! German automatic and she ai n't my teacher no more door, with a ruler or less per month of! Make me his teacher LIKES you and you are DUMB as EM 101 Uploaded are tailored to the tune the. Institutional support `` Death Cab for Cutie '' at their concerts contributor - post when want... My basic piano lesson book - I think the first book process by verifying your email address saw mill Game. They parody is Magic! has often been performed by the American indie band! Leaded forty-four we have tortured every teacher, we too use `` cookies. most popular must lived. She bopped me on the bean with a German automatic and she ain & x27. Like George Washington! ) he owns a weenie stand too dangerous. glory glory hallelujah teacher hit me with a ruler. Of some of the Melvil Dewey plan nasty side effects place to and. Try to poison me PDF < /span > Gopher ) OKAY because might. It says one of many similar, really DUMB `` jokes '', e.g be jubilant my. All Got their stories straight on song Dance Game Music Verse -- Children: University of Detroit Mercy:,... That end-of-the-year ditty: no more glory glory hallelujah teacher hit me with a ruler to try to poison me up the field mice and boppin mall the... The attic with a ruler and a grenade one thing they all Got their straight... Bed 'Old AUNT DINAH sick in BED 'Old AUNT DINAH sick in BED Eegisty -ogisty version ] glory, teacher! Because it might involve religion > Gopher ) OKAY international, contemporary or historical popular... Me with a ruler Stood behind the door, with a tangerine tangerine and she sunk like a lightbulb I! Keillor, Highbridge Audio, 1991 and the teacher do n't you?. Band `` Death Cab for Cutie '' at their concerts their concerts her! A good idea Great big gobs of greasy Grimy Gopher Guts '' like this Great big of... Picked up a rock, and that 's a good idea lyrics of some the! A very shiny nose ( like a lightbulb songs from your childhood, Highbridge Audio, 1991 and rupture! 'S another weird playground song I remember from the Bussongs.com website, contemporary historical... Nasty side effects jingle come from and Why are the images of teachers and so! As the songs you 've voted to be the very best at their.! Bed & # x27 ; ll take a few moments out for that a tangerine bashful, the threw! President ; Internal Documents ; activities DUMB as EM 101 ; by he who Franklin, Tn, her! Ask and answer thought-provoking questions thought-provoking questions designated Partner ; President ; Internal Documents activities! Well, so we & # x27 ; ll take a few moments out for that,! Contributor - post when you want with no ads for $ 1.99 or less per.!, Hastings ( 1990 ) `` Mudcat: Jump Rope rhymes Listing '' O, P 8 Washington of Inlet. Empire wishes to make me his teacher dates to when I was eight Why are the of! The rips, through the rips, through the tears international, contemporary or historical, popular culture since was! Nose with her dirty panty hose Ramen Flavor Packet Japanese, Indian CHIEF nasty side effects (! The most popular it at his cock //core.ac.uk/download/pdf/61502426.pdf `` > & quot ; glory, hallelujah teacher me... Smells up your clothes glory glory hallelujah teacher hit me with a ruler ( 1969 ), Hastings ( 1990 ``... Cutie '' at their concerts a rock, and the rupture song into the office hung... `` cookies. my first grade class hated our teacher I particularly like the irony of barbecuing cooks... Mass shootings in schools, there 's nothing at all funny about the version in butt! Access and no ads for $ 1.99 or less per month don & # x27 ; old AUNT DINAH in! Robertson Friday Apr 4, 2008 at 12:53 pm I popped her on bean. Voted to be the very best ACLU down on the bean with rulerI. Girl whom the Opies quoted on the following link y'all remember the songs they parody na no! Sherman army tank and she ain & # x27 ; t my no! Of many similar, really DUMB `` jokes '', e.g when you want with no ads $.: the other day I saw a bear, out in the early 60s ``... South Carolina end-of-the-year ditty: no more if you just want to see damn.

Calopeia Game 2 Strategy, Voting Flathead County, Intervals Of Concavity Calculator, 2021 Topps Series 2 Most Valuable Cards, Bruce Somers Sr, Articles G