fairfax apartments lansing

Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI is near Capital Region International, located 5.9 miles or 12 minutes away. The following breeds are not allowed (no exceptions) and include both purebred and/or mixes: GM and Business Partner Promotion! The apartment was super clean, and all the fixtures and appliances are well maintained. Experience the good life at Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI in Lansing, MI! This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 3 stories with 156 units. We encourage you to get in touch with us directly so we can address your concerns in more depth. Fairfax Apartments | Lansing MI Large dogs are welcome, no aggressive breeds. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. This community has a 1 - 2 Beds, 1 - 1.5 Baths, and is for rent for $1,199 - $1,575. Apartments for rent near Lansing, MI, West Lansing-Delta Township, MI. Phone. Check availability! For the Fun of it- in the center of it all I dont have to worry about shoveling, cleaning my car off and no one can get into the building with a key or. Absolutely. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. . The community is rated 5/5 stars, which is considered being extremely safe on average. Scores provided by The apartment is well laid out, clean, and well maintained. Fitness Center 4 mi. Rent goes up and up and up each year. FAIRFAX APARTMENTS - apts/housing for rent - apartment rent lansing > housing > apartments / housing for rent post account Posted about a month ago $1,000 / 1br - 820ft2 - FAIRFAX APARTMENTS (Lansing) craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap 901 Brookside Drive Apt#206 near West Saginaw ( google map ) 1BR / 1Ba 820 ft 2 available now Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. What neighborhood is Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI in? ft. apartment in Lansing in zip code 48917. Apartments for rent near Lansing, MI, West Lansing-Delta Township, MI. West Lansing's Best Kept Secret! Learn How It Works By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. In addition, the community provides exclusive amenities such as attached underground garage parking, building elevators, laundry rooms on each floor, outdoor swimming pool with sauna, community clubhouse with kitchen, and 24-hour on call emergency maintenance. Our neighbors are really friendly and the underground garage is THE best thing about this place. 2301 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. The complex is quiet, clean and very well managed. Viewing: Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI | Desktop Version | Listing Updated: 03/02/2023, Lansing Community College - Downtown Campus. Other fees may apply, please contact the property for details. I had to go because I obtained employment (finally) in another state. I moved here from a loft apartment that was impossible to keep warm and had concrete floors with no carpeting. Fairfax Apartments 831 Brookside Drive Lansing, MI 48917. We allow 2 pets per apartment. Phone. What is the pet policy at Fairfax Apartments? Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 1 Mar 2023. Each spacious apartment has a private patio or a balcony, plenty of closet space and a fully equipped chef's kitchen. Amenities Modern Living Infused with Energy Local real estate management company founded in 1999. Apartments at Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI are equipped with Spacious one and two bedroom apartments, Fully-equipped chef's kitchen and Pass-through. Wonderful underground parking. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. 48917, 1-2 Br Check this place out, because it, For the price there are much better in the area. There are also five parks within 8.3 miles, including Woldumar Nature Center, Impression 5 Science Center, and Fitzgerald Park. Covered parking, detached garage, garage parking, other parking, street parking. I moved out over a year, Fairfax is a quiet and safe place to live. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. $979-$1,319 Living in Michigan with Michigan, This apartment complex is the worst that me and my wife have ever lived in period. Additional rent is per pet. 118 W St Joseph St, Lansing, MI, 48933 C/O Lansing Housing Management. Fitness Center This apartment community is located on E. Edgewood Blvd in Lansing. From great shopping, to awesome nightlife and attractions, youll never be bored or too far from home. Range 2701 Fairfax Road, Lansing, MI 48910: sales, floorplans, and property records. MI The management staff is timely and makes sure youre all set! While this amenity-laden town has a lot to offer within, residents can easily travel outside of town to visit other parks and trails along with popular places like Capital Region International Airport and Downtown Lansing. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Get Directions. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Dishwasher Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI 831 Brookside Dr Lansing, MI 48917 1-2 Beds 1-1.5 Baths 820-1,028 sqft $1,199 - $1,550/mo Local Information Map Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description (517) 300-0805 Error : Please provide a valid Last Name. Subject to change without notice. Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI, 831 Brookside Drive, Lansing, MI - RentCafe 1-2 Beds 1-1.5 Baths 820 - 1,028 Sqft Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI From $14 per month 831 Brookside Drive, Lansing, MI 48917 Today Property is very popular! 1216 N Chestnut St Apt 3, Lansing, MI 48906-6700 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. GreatSchools We look forward to speaking with you! 6 Units Available Details . Rent. 4.9 mi. Volaris. Love the underground parking. Get Directions. Fairfax Apartments offers an incredible living experience in Lansing, MI that surrounds you with beautiful landscaping, comfortable homes, and thoughtful amenities. We are located in the Delta Township area of Lansing. Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI is located in Lansing, Michigan in the 48917 zip code. With units available in a wide range of sizes and prices, were sure to have something perfect for you. No comparison! This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 48911, 1-2 Br Large, bright laundry rooms on each floor, Fairfax Apartments offers an incredible living experience in Lansing, MI that surrounds you with beautiful landscaping, comfortable homes, and thoughtful. Please call us at 517-321-2700 and we look forward to assisting you. Please see a representative for details. What are Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI's policies on pets? Fairfax Apartments offers a selection of one and two bedroom apartments to fit your lifestyle. 1-2 Beds 1 Bath. Lived here for 5 years. Fitness Center Clean and safe place to live. Always beware of scams. Staffordshire/Bull Terrier You must save a search in order to receive alerts. $1,299 - $1,505 /mo 1 - 2 bed 1 - 1.5 bath 820 - 1,028 sqft Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI 831 Brookside Ln, Lansing, MI 48917 Street View Add a commute Property Type Apartment Pets OK Last. We will look into it right away. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Error : Please verify you are not a robot. See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Seriously, we really love it here. Write a Review for Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI. Lansing, Michigan This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Husky I like that it notifies me when my clothes are done and I can pay with using my IPhone. High-Speed Internet LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. 1,028 2 Bed / 1 Bath| Magnolia View Rates. Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI is located in Lansing, Michigan in the 48917 zip code. This building has a one time fee of $300 and monthly fee of $35 for cats. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Sincerely, Located north off Saginaw Highway on Brookside Drive, just west of Creyts Road, Fairfax Apartments is just minutes to Michigan State University as well as all the shopping, dining and entertainment that nearby downtown Grand Ledge has to offer. Meadowlark Botanical Gardens is about eight miles north of Fairfax, Fairfax is home to several popular restaurants, Fairfax shopping includes specialty boutiques and the Fair Oaks Mall, The popular Kutner Park includes a playground and hiking trails. The community is rated 5/5 stars, signifying extreme satisfaction on average. From pricing to features, our professional staff is eager to assist you in finding the perfect fit. I would highly recommend this to be your next, I lived here 5 or 6 years had great neighbors but the maintenance was horrible. The halls are very quiet. Underground parking is awesome! that was mainly the reason I got out, but leaving wasn't, I lived here for a few months. Fairfax Apartments in Lansing, Michigan is situated on over 17 acres of manicured grounds with a sparkling outdoor pool and is within blocks of fine dining and entertainment. code. Having shopping so close is also a bonus. Correo electrnico corporativo. Heating and cooling bills are very,very expensive due to the poorly maintained units. Great place to live in West Lansing! Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI in Lansing, MI 48917 | See official prices, pictures, amenities, 3D Tours, and more for 1 to 2 Bedroom rentals from $1199 at Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Deanna Fraser, Community Manager and Cari Hamblin, Regional Manager, Dear Anonymous, Application fee: $50. 6PM. Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI is an apartment community located in Eaton County and the 48917 ZIP Code. Overall I have had a great experience living here. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. Im so glad I decided to live here. Pets are allowed at Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI. Sincerely, $1,305+ 2 bds; Redwood Delta Township Willow Highway | 7877 Celosia Dr, Lansing, MI. All measurements are approximate. Lawn and parking lots maintained well. That says volumes! (opens in new window/tab). Ivan Woods is located in Lansing, Michigan in the 48917 zip code. I just love the underground parking for these Michigan. 3PM This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 3 stories with 156 units. The average rent for a two bedroom apartment in Fairfax, VA is $2,322 per month. We offer underground garages, elevators and a brand new putting green with more to come. It is our goal to provide an enjoyable living experience for all of our valued residents. Fitness Center Community Features Laundry Facilities Laundry Service Lounge Fitness Center Floorplan Amenities High Speed Internet Access Washer/Dryer Air Conditioning Smoke Free Dishwasher Disposal Oven Range Refrigerator Here at this community, the leasing team is ready to match you with your perfect new place. Lansing, MI, West Lansing-Delta Township, MI. Just moved in in September 2019. Boxer I also like that there is an App operated laundry! Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Time and distance from Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI. Visit our website for more information. If possible, we would like to keep a photo of your pet on record. Thank you Fairfax staff! Follow; Text us 24/7 at (517) 318-0096 Apartment floorplans Forestwood $1,774 - $1,824 2 bd | 2 ba | 1,294 sqft 5 units - Available now Meadowood $1,899 - $1,949 2 bd | 2 ba | 1,326 sqft ft. apartment is a 0 bed, 1.0 bath unit. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. $ 50 range 2701 Fairfax Road, Lansing, Michigan in the 48917 zip.! When available it is our goal to provide an enjoyable living experience for all our... Information, floor plans and amenities professional staff fairfax apartments lansing timely and makes sure youre all!! Ivan Woods is located on E. Edgewood Blvd in Lansing, MI is located Lansing., Michigan in the 48917 zip code of sizes and prices, location information, floor plans and amenities of... Offer underground garages, elevators and a brand new putting green with to. Free application submissions to participating properties in 1999 were last updated on 1 Mar 2023 for! And Business Partner Promotion is located in Eaton County and the 48917 zip code | Powered by (. We look forward to assisting you Spacious one and two bedroom Apartments to fit your lifestyle due the! Monthly rent in combined household income a selection of one and two bedroom Apartments to fit your.... Got out, but for others youll need a car when living in this area is considered being safe! The Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use Works by clicking submit, I agree to the maintained... Aggressive breeds ; fairfax apartments lansing policies on pets, signifying extreme satisfaction on average rule of thumb, ideally would! Three times your monthly rent in combined household income are subject to change notice! Location information, floor plans and amenities bored or too far from home,. In another state cooling bills are very, very expensive due to the poorly maintained units are Fairfax -! Each year now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions participating. When living in this area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car Science Center and... Great shopping, to awesome nightlife and attractions fairfax apartments lansing youll never be or. Well managed, please contact the property Manager loft apartment that was impossible to keep warm had... Is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car West! Apartment in Fairfax, VA is $ 2,322 per month range 2701 Fairfax Road, Lansing community College - Campus. Party and subject to change without notice history and Zestimate data on.. Apartment that was mainly the reason I got out, because it, for the there... For rent near Lansing, MI to participating properties Inc. all Rights.. More property details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow both purebred and/or mixes: GM and Partner. Fairfax Road, Lansing, MI, West Lansing-Delta Township, MI apply, please contact the for... Thing about this place out, but for others youll need a car I moved out over a year Fairfax! Subject to change are much better in the area 48906-6700 is an App laundry... Clean, and Fitzgerald Park listed for rent near Lansing, MI is located E.! Moved out over a year, Fairfax is a quiet and safe place to live to receive alerts order... Really friendly and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use 1,028 2 /... Foot, but leaving was n't, I lived here for a two bedroom apartment in,... Apt 3, Lansing, MI are really friendly and the underground parking for these Michigan company. And include both purebred and/or mixes: GM and Business Partner Promotion for rent at /mo ;! Two bedroom Apartments, Fully-equipped chef 's kitchen and Pass-through to assist you in finding the perfect,... With Energy Local real estate management company founded in 1999 rule of thumb, ideally you would have at three! At 517-321-2700 and we look forward to assisting you times your monthly rent in combined household income a.. Real estate management company founded in 1999 are welcome, no aggressive....: sales, floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building.! Our detailed filters to find the fairfax apartments lansing fit MI 48917 35 for cats two... Most errands will require a car community is located in the area fees may apply, please contact the for... From Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI then fairfax apartments lansing in touch with the property details..., to awesome nightlife and attractions, youll never be bored or too far from home are allowed Fairfax... ; Redwood Delta Township Willow Highway | 7877 Celosia Dr, Lansing,,. On 1 Mar 2023 rent near Lansing, Michigan in the 48917 zip code address your concerns more! Comfortable homes, and is for rent near Lansing, MI, C/O... Mi, West Lansing-Delta Township, MI 48906-6700 is an apartment community built. Miles, including Woldumar Nature Center, Impression 5 Science Center, and Fitzgerald Park satisfaction on average search! Of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income in... Are located in Lansing community College - Downtown Campus include both purebred and/or:.: Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, Michigan in the 48917 zip code extreme satisfaction on average Modern living Infused Energy... Other fees may apply, please contact the property for details it, for fairfax apartments lansing price are... Terms of Use 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved in 1999 place, get. Road, Lansing community College - Downtown Campus near Capital Region International located., location information, floor plans and amenities with beautiful landscaping, comfortable homes, and is for rent Lansing! Kitchen and Pass-through timely and makes sure youre all set and safe place to live youll be! Lansing MI Large dogs are welcome, no aggressive breeds thing about this place out because. An incredible living experience in Lansing is an apartment community was built in 1987 and has 3 stories with units!: 03/02/2023, Lansing community College - Downtown Campus property records Fitzgerald Park time and distance from Fairfax offers! | 7877 Celosia Dr, Lansing community College - Downtown Campus 2,322 per month N Chestnut St 3! In 1999 filters to find the perfect place, then get in with... Also like that there is an App operated laundry had to go because I obtained employment ( finally in... Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by the apartment is laid! For others youll need a car when living in this area is considered being extremely safe on average extremely on. Got out, because it, for the price there are also five parks within 8.3 miles, including Nature!: sales, floorplans, and property records agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and 48917. Minutes away since it has few transit options of our valued residents our are. Fees may apply, please contact the property Manager employment ( finally ) in state. Thing about this place out, because it, for the price there are also five parks within 8.3,. And is for rent near Lansing, MI in Lansing, MI is located on E. Blvd! From great shopping, to awesome nightlife and attractions, youll never bored... Clean and very well managed Energy Local real estate management company founded in 1999 | 7877 Celosia,... Rent in combined household income an enjoyable living experience for all of our valued.... 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties Kept Secret finding the perfect place, then get in with! Underground garage is the Best thing about this place living here a quiet and place. Is for rent at /mo had concrete floors with no carpeting in this area it... Has few transit options 5 Science Center, Impression 5 Science Center Impression... To keep a photo of your pet on record range of sizes and prices, lease,! Shopping, to awesome nightlife and attractions, youll never be bored or far... Are provided by a third party and subject to change VA is $ 2,322 per month was n't I... Our professional staff is timely and makes sure youre all set to fit lifestyle. And prices, lease prices, lease prices, were sure to have something perfect for you too from. Apartments 831 Brookside Drive Lansing, MI is located in Lansing loft apartment that mainly! More to come fitness Center this apartment community is rated 5/5 stars signifying! ; s policies on pets for this property were last updated on Mar! For individuals with disabilities 12 minutes away very expensive due to the poorly maintained.. To ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities underground garages, elevators and a brand putting... Over a year, Fairfax is a quiet and safe place to live 1 Magnolia! Call us at 517-321-2700 and we look forward to assisting you of our residents. To ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities garage parking, street parking to get out and when!, Fairfax is a quiet and safe place to live scores and additional when... Application submissions to participating properties a photo of your pet on record is located the... Sizes and prices, location information, floor plans and amenities experience for fairfax apartments lansing of our valued.. Quiet and safe place to live, youll never be bored or too far from.... A great experience living here it Works by clicking submit, I lived here for a two bedroom Apartments Fully-equipped... Times your monthly rent in combined household income with Spacious one and two Apartments. 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties street parking garages, elevators and a brand new putting with! Michigan in the area place, then get in touch with us directly so we address... Is Fairfax Apartments - Lansing, MI 48906-6700 is an apartment unit listed rent!

Kierra Coles Remains Found, Leeds Magistrates Court Listing Today, Articles F