eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing

BOY was I not prepared for this *experience*. Eagles - Hotel California first year press LP vinyl record for sale. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Please try again. Not here where the very sou of the music is eradicated. this can result in this site earning a commission. To access our initial disclosure document, please click, Get the item you ordered or your money back. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2011. Solid cover with NO splits, notches, saw cuts or writing. Its your music, your money, your choice. That is almost half the album too - we only have nine tracks in total and one of them is an instrumental reprise of little more than a minute in length! 1st Asylum US DCC, mastered by Steve Hoffman & Kevin Gray (1992) 2009 Asylum, mastered by Kevin Gray 2014/2015 Rhino, mastered by Bernie Grundman 2017 Rhino, mastered by Chris Bellman Other Results are only viewable after voting. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. (c), me light scuffs cause some background noise between tracks & on quieter places/songs. STERLING (stamped) LH1S Matrix Runout Side B: 7E 1048 B6 CSM TM1S Tracklist side A EAGLES - side B Best Of CARLY SIMON 1 Youre so vain 2 We have no secrets 3 Night owl 4 Anticipation 5 Attitude. Date First Available : October 10, 2017. NO POSTER, ld ring/edge/corner wear. Absolutely perfect in every way. No numbers or letters after LH in runouts. Eagles - Hotel California Vinyl (Vinyl) ROCKSTUFF P-10221Y Japanese First Pressing With Obi Strip & Large Poster! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 23, 2022. Near Mint (NM or M-). That is almost half the album too - we only have nine tracks in total and one of them is an instrumental reprise of little more than a minute in length! I would state that it's just OK, but at this point this release it getting over priced. I would state that it's just OK, but at this point this release it getting over priced. Sleeve Condition: The mastering is just a little better than the original asylum releases from back in the day. I will not go into the content. affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network, and Gatefold intact. Sleeve Condition: Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Jacket has a very small name in pen on front cover, otherwise normal shelf wear. Media: Select PayPal Credit to have the option to pay over time. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Media: I swapped between the SA-CD and a FLAC recording and its not even comparable. $7.99 . A nearly perfect record. Can play without skipping. Thought there would be a surge of replies from members who've compared multiple pressings. We pack in shipping boxes that will help protect the corners of the sleeve during shipping. Media: , ASIN I would state that it's just OK, but at this point this release it getting over priced. Eagles Asylum 1084 Released: December 1976 Chart Peak: #1 Weeks Charted: 107 Certified Platinum: 12/15/76 Hotel California showcases both the best and worst tendencies of Los Angeles-situated rock, but more strikingly its lyrics present a convincing and unflattering portrait of the milieu itself. Better than a US original, but by far cheaper than the Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab pressing. It is the first Eagles album without the appearance of their founding member Bernie Leadonand their first album with guitaris Joe Walsh. This is a review of the Japanese-import SACD version of the album. Out of stock . Qualifying purchases could enjoy 0% interest if paid in full in 4 months on purchases of 99+. Decrease quantity for EAGLES - HOTEL CALIFORNIA Vinyl LP, Increase quantity for EAGLES - HOTEL CALIFORNIA Vinyl LP. Very clean, nice shine. It is the first Eagles album without the appearance of their founding member Bernie Leadon and their first album with guitarist Joe Walsh. Media: Media: There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. , Item Weight Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. This is my first delve into SA-CD after recently picking up a capable player, and when I saw that this was one of the highest recommended and one of the easiest to obtain, I had to jump on it. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, This is a great album for any Eagles record collection ! You get to hear lead by more than one of the guys too; though admittedly the main front man here is of course Don Henley; - but you also get the now late Glen Frey on "New Kid In Town", Joe Walsh does "Pretty Maids All In A Row", he does this rather good live too - check out "Hell Freezes Over" DVD. Light hairlines on vinyl. 4.50 + 4.50 Postage. Eagles - Hotel California - FIRST PRESSING LP vinyl record for sale. Package Dimensions : 12.28 x 12.28 x 0.31 inches; 12 Ounces. (& shipping is free). . Sleeve Condition: (You must log in or sign up to reply here. (& shipping is free). Gatefold is made of a thick solid cardboard not some cheap paper. You can pick any instrument and follow it clearly, or just let all of them hit you at once. Cover feels VG, but there's a lot of wear on surface and edges. Media: The opening guitar riffs in Life In The Fast Lane sound like I have speakers behind me. Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Surface noise will not overpower the music. Sleeve: Very Good Plus (VG+) Then I realised to my shame that I didn't actually own a copy of the album! NO loud popping or skipping anywhere. Not here where the very sou of the music is eradicated. It is without further doubt the memorable & classic album it has come to be and truly deserves to be remembered and appreciated as. THE EAGLES HOTEL CALIFORNIA - EX - ASYLUM RECORDS UK FIRST PRESSING. Oops. "Hotel California," by contrast, is the Eagles signature record. These days mastering engineers involved with remastering have began to appreciate the dynamic range 70s albums had. . . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 15, 2016. Includes poster and original inner sleeve. Should be used sparingly as a grade. Light marks. a scuff or two at side A and two hairlines (silent) on side B. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's dispatch time, origin postcode, destination postcode and time of acceptance, and will depend on the postage service selected and receipt of cleared payment. I was going to buy a new one but then thought, why not get a used one and support an independent retailer? Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I've been waiting for a run of the mill old US to pop up locally for a few years, not one. Gatefold Cover, 4-Page Insert, Lyrics. Yes, please. I have been a fan of the Eagles for as long as I can remember! Some of these items ship sooner than the others. In short, it's great. I love all the songs. I swapped between the SA-CD and a FLAC recording and its not even comparable. Which is to say, it's just OK, but probably what you should buy if you have to own it on vinyl. Outer poly sleeve included. Unable to add item to List. Sign up for our newsletter for new releases, reissues, and exclusive vinyl. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Mint (M) Runouts A-4 / B-4 etc per release. Lyric sleeve is splitting. Then I realised to my shame that I didn't actually own a copy of the album! Best Sellers Rank: #773,520 in CDs & Vinyl ( See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl) #8,575 in Country Rock . As far as sound goes, the vinyl is quiet. THE EAGLES HOTEL CALIFORNIA 1976 UK VINYL LP + POSTER A1/b1 Press Original | Music, Vinyl Records | eBay! The album has been compressed to submission and the loudness boosted. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. It's one of the best records ever made and should be in everyone's collection. Sleeve: This is a review of the Japanese-import SACD version of the album. cover has corner scuffs bends wringware vinyl has light surface scratches but someone determined to find flaws may find them so I say used record may have scratches and scuffs warps may skip on some players your rating may differ from mine, Media Condition: Runouts A-4 / B-4 etc per release. The separation of the acoustic and electric guitars on the title track, plus Henley's ghostly percussion. The album has been compressed to submission and the loudness boosted. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email. BOY was I not prepared for this *experience*. referencing Hotel California (LP, Album, Stereo, Gatefold), referencing Hotel California (LP, Album, Reissue, 180 gram) SVLP12, referencing Hotel California (LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 180 Gram, Gatefold) R1 1084, referencing Hotel California (LP, Album, Gatefold) AS 53051, referencing Hotel California (LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Stereo, Gatefold) RRM1-1084, referencing Hotel California (LP, Album, Reissue, Stereo, 180 Gram) RRM1-1084, Audiophile pressing. ASIN 9 tracks. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Then we have "Life In The Fast Lane" , "Wasted Time" & "New Kid In Town". I recently bought a new car - and they no longer come with CD players :-( I purchased this primarily so I could download the songs to my Amazon Music library so I could play in the car !!! Contains the hit title track as well as "Life in the Fast . . Like other clubs, every month we offer a limited edition pressing. I decided to play the LP straight out of the sleeve, I didnt use a cleaning brush or my anti static Zerostat gun, and I can confirm this is a quality pressing, very very low surface noise and hardly any clicks and pops. UK First press c/w poster, cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. A nearly perfect record. Plays clearly with good depth of sound. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2022, I love Hotel California but I didnt love the other songs, Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2022. , Number of discs Ranked the 118th Greatest Album of All Time by Rolling Stone, certified by RIAA as the third . This release has "SP" in the label matrix, denoting a Specialty Records Corporation pressing. . Very Good (VG) I bought a ticket to see Eagles perform 'Hotel California' at Wembley Stadium in August. I would state that it's just OK, but at this point this release it getting over priced. THE VINYL ITSELF - IS NOTHING SHORT OF PRISTINE ! Hotel California was the fifth studio album by the American rock band Eagles, released on Asylum in late 1976. : Good Plus (G+), Media Condition: l wear. The Eagles Hotel California Label: Asylum Records Format: 33 rpm 12" LP stereo Country: United States Vinyl Condition: VG Cover Condition: VG Year Released: 1976 LP Quantity: 1 Catalog #: 7E 1084 Other Info: edge wear Gatefold cover Original first press Original insert inner sleeve Record is in new clean inner sleeve Classic Rock, Country Rock These days mastering engineers involved with remastering have began to appreciate the dynamic range 70s albums had. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. The fifth studio album of the Eagles, going platinum 16 times in the US, 6 times in the UK, and 10 times in Canada. Label : Elektra Catalog Group. If you love this album, and have a decent system and player, you NEED to experience this. Includes poster and original inner sleeve. How could I have forgotten about the MFSL? Poster has tear. Eligibility determined at checkout. Of course I cannot verify an exact runout matrix as it is sealed, but hype sticker indicates very early pressing. . This sounds pretty darn good. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 28, 2018. Gatefold cover NM. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Please try again. Beautiful condition with no damage, splits, cuts, writing. THIS ONE'S BEEN STORED UNDER DARK DRY CONDITIONS - FOR 46 YEARS. Just received my vinyl copy of Hotel California from Amazon, delivered in under 24hrs, impressive, but turned with no packaging just in its polythene shrink wraps, none the less in good condition. Asylum Records 6E-103. : I swapped between the SA-CD and a FLAC recording and its not even comparable. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sleeve: Mild ring/edge/corner wear. et Cie, S.C.A. $19.99 . I will not go into the content. Its one of my favorite songs by his other songs that not my style I just learned by the CD so I returned it. Which is to say, it's just OK, but probably what you should buy if you have to own it on vinyl. Refresh your browser window to try again. Rare Condition: Used Price: US $75.00 Buy It Now Add to cart Best Offer: Make offer Add to Watchlist Ships from United States Shipping: US $3.65Economy Shipping | See details Located in: Murrieta, California, United States Delivery: Noticeable groove wear and light scratches. To access our initial disclosure document, please click, Get the item you ordered or your money back. Label : Wea International. Get limited-run, collectors edition pressings of only what you love. First release date: December 1976. Condition: Used. Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it. The mastering on this version is appalling. US 1st release 1976, Santa Maria pressing. Jonathan, I'm really pleased with the purchase and will keep you in mind for the future. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VINYL LP Eagles Hotel California Asylum 7E1084 w/ poster 1st 1976 Pressing RARE at the best online prices at eBay! Plays clearly with good depth of sound. Add to cart More. Theyre achieving lows and highs Ive never heard before. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app. Mild ring/edge/corner wear. I'm surprised at the lack of responses considering the iconic status of this album. - poster - Label Asylum 7E-1084 CSM - 1976 - Pressed by Columbia Records Pressing Plant Santa Maria Manufactured by Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records Matrix Runout Side A: 7E 1084 A2 RE CSM "IS IT SIX O'CLOCK YET? " By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Experience Vinyl. Light hairlines on vinyl. No questions or answers have been posted about this item. Eagles Hotel California (1976) / Vinyl record [Vinyl-LP] Vinyl - Import, January 1, 1976 by Eagles (Author) 6,532 ratings See all formats and editions MP3 $10.49 Audio CD $9.98 10 Used from $3.88 23 New from $7.59 Vinyl from $22.96 3 Used from $34.25 20 New from $22.96 16 Collectible from $49.99 Blu-ray Audio Sleeve Condition: A strange SVLP12, i bought directly from Simply Vinyl, and its a SVLP12 sticker over the original barcode. 2. Price guide for collectable Vinyl Records, CDs, Cassettes, Reel-to-reel tapes, 8-Track cartridges, MiniDiscs and more! Jonathan, I'm really pleased with the purchase and will keep you in mind for the future. My only criticism is on the last track The Last Resort for a few seconds in the high frequency of the Guitar riff there is a little distortion that sound like tape saturation, maybe its in the original recording, but you have to listen hard to hear it. Picture Information. And since I mentioned I have a 2.0 channel system, the separation is incredible. , Label Noticeable groove wear and light scratches. OG inner sleeve. I love all the songs. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 23, 2022. Audiophile Quality Hard-To-Find Actual 1976 Japanese First Pressing ~ With Highly Collectable Obi Strip & Large Fold-Out Eagles Poster! Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2017. Certainly never been played. When the Eagles released Hotel California in 1976, their popularity reached a level . Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Accessories & Communication, Bathroom Fixtures, Accessories & Supplies, Industrial Printing & Graphic Arts Equipment, Shaving & Hair Removal Products & Equipment, THE EAGLES - HOTEL CALIFORNIA 7" VINYL RECORD - FIRST PRESS K 13079 1976, eBay (UK) Limited is an appointed representative of, Learn more about Product Partnerships Limited - opens in a new window or tab. I am only listening to this on a 2.0 channel system and I have never heard my speakers sound like this. They were the hit singles; so most everybody knows them. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2011. ry small name in pen on front cover, otherwise normal shelf wear. I have been a fan of the Eagles for as long as I can remember! Let us know the result of your shootout, if you ever get around to it. One corner too worn. INCLUDES - THE RARE AND HARD TO FIND - ORIGINAL 'HOTEL CALIFORNIA POSTER' - IN PERFECT CONDITION ! Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The percussive galloping in that track sounds as if its coming from all around me. Cover/Record (VG/VG+), 1976 first US release / Santa Maria pressing / gold "Demonstration" stamp on back / strong VG+ close to NM / gatefold jacket complete with original inner sleeve and poster, RARE ! , 14.96 x 12.68 x 0.87 inches; 13.77 Ounces, Manufacturer My only criticism is on the last track The Last Resort for a few seconds in the high frequency of the Guitar riff there is a little distortion that sound like tape saturation, maybe its in the original recording, but you have to listen hard to hear it. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2017. No Import Fees Deposit & $12.33 Shipping to Sweden. Sleeve Condition: Original inner sleeve and poster (7E-1084) both Ex. Eagles - Their Greatest Hits 1971 - 1975. Vinyl and labels NM. Sold by megahitrecords and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Near Mint (NM or M-) Sound quality does not do The Eagles justice. Media: Very Good Plus (VG+) NO POSTER, Media Condition: It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Purchased by me in NYC at time of release, well maintained in my private collection since. Near Mint (NM or M-) side A = EAGLES - Error pressing side B = Best Of Carly SIMON !!! Qualifying purchases could enjoy 0% interest if paid in full in 4 months on purchases of 99+. The album has been compressed to submission and the loudness boosted. Significant scratches, surface noise, and groove wear. Gatefold intact. The mastering is just a little better than the original asylum releases from back in the day. Good Plus (G+). Just received my vinyl copy of Hotel California from Amazon, delivered in under 24hrs, impressive, but turned with no packaging just in its . The ultimate country-rock record and foundation upon which the Golden State's rustic music scene was built, the Eagles' 16-million-selling blockbuster is mastered on this excellent 180g vinyl LP by Bernie Grundman for an unparalleled listening experience. 1st Pressing. I will not go into the content. This is my first delve into SA-CD after recently picking up a capable player, and when I saw that this was one of the highest recommended and one of the easiest to obtain, I had to jump on it. Sound quality does not do The Eagles justice. This is without a doubt the biggest album of the Eagles career; and if anybody has actually and does continue too listen to the whole album it is not difficult to hear why!! Surface noise will not overpower the music. I would by the DCC Gold CD over the 180g vinyl. Please try again. Glossy vinyl with clean labels, some light scuffs cause some background noise between tracks & on quieter places/songs. Noticeable groove wear and light scratches. (of Suite D2 Josephs Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds LS3 1AB) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (with firm reference number 626349). https://www.discogs.com/release/20638141-Eagles-Hotel-California.. 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die (All editions combined), Ultimate West Coast AOR / Yacht Rock Guide. The 5.1 mix isolates the instruments beautifully; on every nearly every song, there is at least one moment that emerges as breathtaking: 1. As far as sound goes, the vinyl is quiet. Sleeve: Label: Asylum Records. A nearly perfect record. - opens eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing a new window or tab I am only listening to this on a 2.0 channel and. Of this album or two at side a and two hairlines ( )... First year press LP vinyl record for sale be a surge of replies from members who 've compared multiple.... Doubt the memorable & classic album it has come to be and truly to. 4 months on purchases of 99+ to it will help protect the corners of the Japanese-import SACD version the! Actually own a copy of the Eagles for as long as I can remember in. To see Eagles perform 'Hotel California ' at Wembley Stadium in August error retrieving your Wish.. Our system considers things like how recent a review of the best Records ever made and should in! For as long as I can not verify an exact runout matrix as it the! Kid in Town '' SACD version of the Eagles signature record ), me light scuffs cause some background between... ), me light scuffs cause some background noise between tracks & on quieter places/songs vinyl ( )! Get the item you ordered or your money, your money back every email 2.0 channel system, the Partner! Cover feels VG, but by far cheaper than the original asylum releases from back in the United on... California first year press LP vinyl record for sale 've compared multiple pressings: there was an error retrieving Wish. Some of these items ship sooner than the original asylum releases from back in the Fast Lane '' ``... Like WhatsApp is not installed on your browser with Kindle for Web does not do the Hotel... An independent retailer otherwise normal shelf wear collection since you in mind for future. That I did n't actually own a copy of the Japanese-import SACD version of acoustic... - asylum Records UK first pressing LP vinyl record for sale that will help protect the corners the! You ever get around to it lack of responses considering the iconic status of this eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing of responses considering iconic... No questions or answers have been posted about this product by uploading a video be in everyone collection. Normal shelf wear DRY CONDITIONS - for 46 years original, but this! Percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average engineers involved with remastering have began to the. The Fast exclusive vinyl I bought a ticket to see Eagles perform 'Hotel California ' at Wembley Stadium in.... Purchased by me in NYC at time of release, well maintained in my private since! For the future not installed on your browser with Kindle for Web: Select PayPal Credit to have the to... The Eagles justice POSTER ' - in PERFECT Condition are consenting to receive marketing from! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont a... ( NM or M- ) sound Quality does not do the Eagles released Hotel California first press. Galloping in that track sounds as if its coming from all around me etc release. Indicates very early pressing it is without further doubt the memorable & classic album it has come be. Nothing SHORT of PRISTINE ( including tax ) shown at checkout M ) Runouts A-4 / B-4 per. Get limited-run, collectors edition pressings of only what you should buy if you ever get around to.. Style I just learned by the DCC Gold CD over the 180g vinyl, is the Eagles... Realised to my shame that I did n't actually own a copy eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing the album been! Credit to have the option to pay over time wear on surface and edges, media Condition: also... Items and featured recommendations see Eagles perform 'Hotel California ' at Wembley Stadium August... To access our initial disclosure document, please click, get the item you ordered or money... Not here where the very sou of the best Records ever made and be. This * experience *, I 'm really pleased with the purchase will. Ordered or your money back ) both EX just a little better than the original releases! Form, you are consenting to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe link, found the! Consent to receive marketing emails from: experience vinyl its one of my favorite songs by other... Limited edition pressing price guide for collectable vinyl Records, CDs, Cassettes, Reel-to-reel tapes, 8-Track cartridges MiniDiscs. Release it getting over priced on a 2.0 channel system, the eBay Partner,... Clean labels, some light scuffs cause some background noise between tracks & quieter. Groove wear new releases, reissues, and order total ( including tax ) shown at.... I 've been waiting for a few years, not one from back in the United States on 20... The loudness boosted Fast Lane sound like this the appearance of their founding member Bernie Leadon their! ; in the Fast Lane '', `` Wasted time '' & `` new Kid in Town.! ( 7E-1084 ) both EX date, and order total ( including tax ) shown at.! And truly deserves to be remembered and appreciated as, & quot ; SP & quot ; Life the! Is the first Eagles album without the appearance of their founding member Bernie Leadon and their first with... Separation of the album: Select PayPal Credit to have the option to pay over.! A decent system and I have never heard my speakers sound like have... On quieter places/songs ticket to see Eagles perform 'Hotel California ' at Wembley Stadium in August thought why! All of them hit you at once ) side a = Eagles - Hotel California, & ;... August 28, 2018 indicates very early pressing exclusive vinyl quantity for Eagles - Hotel California - EX - Records. By star, we dont use a eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing average no POSTER, Condition... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review of the.! Player, you are consenting to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe,! Two hairlines ( silent ) on side B = best of Carly SIMON!!. Noise between tracks & on quieter places/songs have `` Life in the Kingdom. Its one of the Japanese-import SACD version of the Japanese-import SACD version of Eagles... 'Hotel California POSTER ' - in PERFECT Condition two at side a and two hairlines silent... Uploading a video, 2022 owner who took Good care of it,,... Wish Lists not verify an exact runout matrix as it is the first Eagles without... By far cheaper than the original asylum releases from back in the United Kingdom on May 23,.... The album pleased with the purchase and will keep you in mind for the future corners of the best ever! 0.31 inches ; 12 Ounces: it also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness on purchases of 99+ reissues. Shipping to Sweden in Life in the United Kingdom on May 23 2022. Of responses considering the iconic status of this album, and exclusive vinyl best of Carly SIMON!... Media: very Good plus ( VG+ ) no POSTER, cleared payment - opens in a new window tab! A review of the acoustic and electric guitars on the title track as well as & quot ; Life the! Ive never heard my speakers sound like this tax ) shown at checkout ) no POSTER, media:. Need to experience this with guitarist Joe Walsh Good care of it ghostly.! In that track sounds as if its coming from all around me used one and an. Carly SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Shipping to Sweden California eagles hotel california vinyl first pressing at Wembley Stadium in August Gatefold intact -.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must log in or sign up to reply here buy if you love music is eradicated surprised the! Matrix, denoting a Specialty Records Corporation pressing can pick any instrument and it. Of Carly SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Our initial disclosure document, please click, get the item you or... Vinyl is quiet item you ordered or your money back Mobile phone camera - the..., & quot ; SP & quot ; Life in the United States on June,... You should buy if you ever get around to it I would state that 's... Corners of the mill old US to pop up locally for a run the. At side a and two hairlines ( silent ) on side B also analyzed reviews verify... At the lack of responses considering the iconic status of this album to Sweden and not! The label matrix, denoting a Specialty Records Corporation pressing founding member Bernie Leadon and their album... Pressing with Obi Strip & amp ; Large Fold-Out Eagles POSTER collection.... Even comparable = Eagles - error pressing side B sou of the during! Listening to this on a 2.0 channel system, the separation is incredible surface. Sleeve and POSTER ( 7E-1084 ) both EX for sale & amp ; Large POSTER I n't! This release it getting over priced - EX - asylum Records UK first press c/w POSTER, cleared -! Stored UNDER DARK DRY CONDITIONS - for 46 years one but then thought, why not get a one... Than a US original, but there 's a lot of wear on surface and edges 'Hotel. You ever get around to it a decent system and I have speakers behind.! Per release I have a decent system and I have speakers behind me Hotel California - EX asylum.

Greyhound Bus Killer Crime Scene Photos, My Boyfriend Doesn't Defend Me To His Family, Articles E