difference between pounded yam and fufu

Check my previous articles on them for your nutrient of interest. Anytime I feel like eating pounded yam,I just buy fufu,because of the stress of pounding the yam,although there's poundo yam but ready made fufu is all over every where,so I don't need the stress. Which one is yam again sef Amala is yam flour. Cassava is one of the primary starches used to make fufu. Ugali, on the other hand, is not made from starchy crops but from ground corn. Yes because of its low calories and high fibre. Simply tear off a small piece of Fufu hold it with your fingers making a slight indentation to scoop up a small portion of food. Step 2/5 Cool the yams and peel their skin off. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I explained I had ordered through Ubereats. Heat water to boiling in a saucepan. Yam has 3 times more Vitamin B6 than Cassava. In multiple world regions, other unrelated root crops are also referred to as Yam. Peeling continues until all the bark is removed and the yam is completely whitish in colour. Put the boiled yams inside the food processor and blend, until it becomes smooth with a dough-like consistency. Smoothening of pounded yam (2019) by The Centenary ProjectThe Centenary Project. They can then be eaten as they are or pounded into the soft marshy substance called pounded yam. Fufu, made from cassava. Thank you, every response is building up like a bigger picture in my mind. Wrap in parchment paper (for the health-conscious or plastic wrap). Buy on Amazon: 8: PLANTAIN FUFU FLOUR 2PK: 9.05. Oluoma maryann. The hardness of instant pounded yam fufu of TDr Meccakusa (score = 5.7) followed by TDr 10/00,912 (score = 5.30), were both significantly higher (p < 0.05) compared with those of other improved . They are. Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Top 20 Nigerian Foods That Will Blow Your Taste Buds", "How To Make Pounded Yam Old Fashioned Pounded Yam With Pestle And Mortar", "Pounded yam: an african dish essay sample - 259 Words", "What are popular foods in Nigeria? So I'm eating and my idiot uncle calls my name. Which is more Ghanaian or more of a national food? Made from yam Pounded yam is similar to mashed potatoes but heavier. The type of yam used for pounding yam is theAfrican yamwhich is common in Africa and some parts of Asia. Fufu is prepared similarly to pounded yam. Pounded yam is probably the most festive of. Pronounced ah-gay-gay agege bread is century old sweet tasting bread very popular with Hausa people in the West African country of Nigeria. Curator: Patrick EnaholoResearch: Omotunde OmojolaPhotographs: Chris UdohText: Patrick Enaholo / Omotunde OmojolaText editor: Munachim AmahSpecial thanks to:Abigail OmojolaMadam Ashake's KitchenBuchi Media The Centenary Project. Made from cassava Ghana Yams - Not to be confused with sweet potatoes. This fufu tastes excellent with a side of vegetable or peanut stew. Nutrients: carbohydrate, fibre, magnesium, iron, folate. Continents can not be considered islands because of their size and also by historic definition since many people who study geography define islands and continents as two different things. 100g = 118 calories Cassava, green plantains, cocoyams or yams (sometimes we mix and match the starches) are boiled and pounded in a traditional mortar with a pestle. Other varieties of yam include purple yam, wild yam, white guinea yam, Chinese and water yam. Reserve some of the water for blending. You might even detect a slight earthy note. Pour into a pot and put it on fire. As its name implies, this popular fufu is made of yams, pounded down into flour, and then cooked on a stove with hot water. Ive eaten Nigerian fufu and obviously pounded yam but Ive never had the other starches you mentioned as swallow. 3) eba is better with any type of soup most especially okro soup . In this short guide, we list some of the most common types of fufu, and by "fufu" we mean any hot starch, ground or mashed, cooked over heat and formed into a rich paste, generally eaten by hand with stew or soups. We will also be able to answer questions about cuisines from other parts of Africa. Pounded yam is more popular than amala. As its name implies, this popular fufu is made of yams, pounded down into a flour and then cooked on a stove with hot water. Agege is a district in the Ikeja Division of Lagos State, Nigeria. you must have muscles on your esophagus before you can swallow akpu. Akpu is traditionally made by peeling and washing raw cassava until it is white. Calories: 150calories It's in two (2) colours, the white and the yellow and this depends on the method of preparation. For those who are familiar with these two Ghanaian foods, what are they paired with most traditionally? [3][4] Pounded yam is similar to mashed potatoes but heavier. Everything depends on soup or stew u use to swallow the food like eba ,semo,fufu,Amala and pounded yam .if u use ewedu to swallow eba is always bit rough on the throat compare to the other food like semo ,fufu ,Amala and pounded yam .we should all know the only food that goes well with ewedu is Amala. The traditional method is to boil starchy food crops like cassava, yams or plantains and cocoyams and then pound them into a dough-like consistency. Here are some soups and stews that goes well with Pounded Yam. Ola-Ola is the premium brand for pounded yam. His Agege bread was a popular street food for people on the go therefore he opened up a full-time Bakery to where he was providing bread to different stores. Do you want to eat a swallow that will not make you gain weight? Peel the skins off the yams and slice them into about inch thickness. The calories in starch is high and is therefore not very good for weight loss but suitable for weight gain. 1 Cup = 330 calories Different letters indicate significant differences between samples at p<0.0001 (Friedman test). [12][13][14] Clean the mortar and pestle by washing with water, pound the yam until soft, smooth and dough-like. This will guide you when making your food choices. MAKE THE SOUP: In a large pot, heat the palm oil on medium for a minute and then add the Une. Now, get ready for some serious pounding! The economically important species yam flour can be made from are Dioscorea rotundata (white yam), Dioscorea alata (yellow yam), Dioscorea bulbifera (aerial yam), Dioscorea esculenta (Chinese yam) and Dioscorea dumenterum (trifoliate yam). Thank you. Buy on . By far the largest island is Mahe, home to about 90% of the population and the site of its capital city of Victoria. (Fufu, Eba, Amala, Semovita, semolina, dawa, Tuwo shinkafa, Wheat, Tuwo masara, Pounded yam, cocoyam swallow, plantain fufu, sweet potato swallow, guinea corn swallow). Pounded yam. If yes, then this article is for you. Dawa Made from Millet Calories: 378 7. They can grow up to 45 feet long and are eaten in parts of Latin America, West Africa, the Caribbean, and Asia. Madagascar is the 4th large island in the world and is located in the Indian Ocean supporting a unique biology, about 90% of its plants and animals are found nowhere else on earth. Copyright 1995 - 2023 Public Broadcasting Service (PBS). They are almost the same, just the preparation process is different. The items needed to make pounded yam are puna yam, water, and a mortar and pestle. Add the boiled yams into a food processor. The 2 flours are then mixed with water and left to ferment for a few days. difference between pounded yam and fufu so it's his opinion, and every other person has theirs too, Garri is d most popular foodstuff in d whole of West Africa. 100g = 160 calories Since i already included pounded yam, i had to compare with the plantain. Hot water is added so that the mould can be smoothened. 1. 10. The flavor is neutral not sweet and is similar to a yuca or russet potato. Thank you so much, very clear and concise answer . Further smoothening is done by grinding the pestle against the sides of the mortar. [20][21] The texture is rough with brown skin and off-white flesh; its length ranges from that of regular potatoes up to five feet long. Pounded yam smoothened (2019) by The Centenary ProjectThe Centenary Project. its easy for the liver to process too. Wheat has more calories than Amala and Fufu Fufu that is made from Cassava? The art of pounding yamOne of the most popular methods of preparing and serving yam is by "pounding" it to produce a mashed semi-solid paste. 49Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. First,. Cover the yams with water and add salt to taste, if desired. Among the Igbos, it is celebrated between August and October and depicts the prominence of yam in the sociocultural life. Yam Pottage (Asaro), 250g, 1 Plate . Agbasaga of Ogidi land, chief Nike Davies-Okundaye (2019)The Centenary Project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXzyTO5G0t4, Pounded Yam (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXzyTO5G0t4), Niter Kibbeh Ethiopian Spiced Clarified Butter, Mouth-watering Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, Easy And Delicious Chicken Cacciatore Recipe, How to make salmon croquettes southern style. I am a practicing medical doctor, a philosopher, critical thinker, a globalist, a patriot, SEO expert and a patient blogger. This fufu is made of durum wheat, the same used in pasta and couscous. In Ghana, we refer to fufu as the pounded version of yam, cassava, plantain or cocoyam. Calories: 298 3. For example, in the united states, the orange-fleshed sweet potatoes are often referred to as Yams, and in Japan, konjac corms are often referred to as yams. This East and Southern African staple, commonly known as ugali in Kenya and Tanzania, posho in Uganda, nshima in Malawi and Zambia, sadza in Zimbabwe, and pap in South Africa, is made from corn meal or millet flour. Make sure you cut them into small pieces. Pounded Yam is prepared by stirring yam flour in hot water to make a stretchy solid dough that is consumed famously with Egusi soup. Legumes (beans),yam,and grains are complex sugars. Nutrients: rich in proteins, fat,carbohydrates, iron, Vitamin B and C and of course starch. The tubers were peeled, sliced, blanched and dried in an oven set at 60C to constant weight. Is fufu good for weight loss? Hmm, just take a look at the calories, sincerely do you think a meal with a calorie of 360 is perfect when you want to lose weight? Chic African Culture and The African Gourmet are dedicated to discovering, collecting and sharing African history and heritage celebrating 14 years of service in 2021. I can't give you a complete answer to that question, but I've always grown up eating fufu with palm soup or light soup. Although it lacks protein, it can be balanced with egg and sauce. Whats the difference in taste, shape, texture and smell? Or maybe you were wondering "what is fufu?" The importance of yams in Nigeria is also traced to its economic viability. Made from wheat Pounded yam or Iyn (Yoruba) is a Nigerian swallow food native to the Yoruba, Igbo, Ebira and Tiv ethnic groups. Whats the local name for it? They will come in different colours, but that is fufu and it is qualified by the type of fufu. Fufu, which is believed to have originated in modern-day Ghana, is commonly made by pounding starchy food crops such as cassava, yam, plantain and others with hot water. I should have specified. * Cover and allow to cook for about 8 minutes on low heat. It's eaten throughout the West African region and in several Caribbean countries including Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba and Puerto Rico. Once yam flour is made, it can be stored for a long period of time. You can read more about the true yam to learn more. The physico-chemical and sensory properties of fufu flours from three local white yam varieties, Ozibo, Okpebe and Nwopoke were investigated. No Kirby, the texture changes so much the next day and you might not be able to enjoy it as much. Pounded yam or Iyn is a Nigerian swallow food native to the Yoruba, Igbo, Ebira and Tiv ethnic groups. It is often eaten with vegetable soup. [5][6][7] Although there is a alternative for Pounded Yam which is called Poundo Yam, the Pounded Yam still remains to be the favorite of most Nigerians. I am a practicing medical doctor, a philosopher, critical thinker, a globalist, a patriot, SEO expert and a patient blogger. VERDICT: is oatmeal swallow good for weight loss? This takes a lot of time, energy, and sweat but now, Ive mastered the use of the hand mixer for making my pounded Yam, and this has made life a lot easier. Cover and cook the yams for about 30 minutes, checking every 10 minutes or thereabout until the yams are fork tender. Lady Wins Pounded Yam Eating Competition In Ekiti (Photos, Video), The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos, How To Make Pounded With Raw Yam: Pounded Yam Without Mortar, How Much Is Plaintain Sold In Your Area (pic), Nairalanders!how Did You Celebrate Your Thanksgiving. The prevailing theory is that enslaved Africans applied these terms over time to the sweet potatoes available in the Americas, which took the place in their diet of the staple root vegetable grown in much of West Africa. With a calorie of 216, tuwo shinkafa remains one of the best swallow for persons on a weight loss regimen. GI accounts for the complexity by ranking food on how quickly the increase blood sugar. Press J to jump to the feed. Nutrients: impressive starch levels, very high B-vitamin content, as well as calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium and so on. Made of fermented cassava, this fufu can and should be eaten with any stew of choice: peanut-based stew, egusi, okra, tomato stewwhichever your heart desires. I love keeping in touch with all of you! 1 Cup = 216 calories It has the softness of semolina fufu hence it is not as hard as cassava fufu. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? From what I've had, banku has a sourer taste due to the fermentation. [19] It is also known aspuna yam, true yam or white yam. Fufu doesn't really taste of anything, it's quite bland and it's texture is quite smooth. Fresh yamYam is in the class of roots and tubers which provides many Nigerians with some 200 calories of energy per capita daily. Half way into braising the goat meat, add a cup of water and stir the meat to prevent in from burning. You can read more about the true yam to learn more. This fufu, widely known in Nigeria as eba, is made of dried and grated cassava (garri) which gives it a grainier texture than regular cassava fufu. Then, we scoop some stew or soup over it and we eat it. The answer is no. The Ga people also prepare banku from corn and cassava dough. Thanks Sample A (100% pounded yam flour . The name Agege bread was created by a Jamaican immigrant, Alhaji Ayokunnu in the town of Agege. The main difference between fufu and ugali is fufu is pounded first then boiled while ugali is simply boiled. The sheer joy of eating fufu is is hard to match. M.N.O.&F. Sweet Potatoes - The most common varieties of sweet potatoes in the US have smooth orange or reddish skin, orange flesh, and a sweet flavor. [11] Peel the yam and cut it into small cubes, rinse, then boil for about 30 minutes until it is soft. I learned how to eat fufu in my late teens. Peel, rinse and cut the white puna yam into medium cubes. Slowly pour cornmeal into boiling water stirring continuously. The calories is still too high. When I tell you everybody looked up and stared at me. Posted on Published: Jun 13, 2019- Last updated: Nov 1, 2022. Rich is fibre and good for weight loss Fufu is a sort of blob made of cassava (i.e. Slowly add the stock and set on low heat to simmer. Peel the yamwith a sharp knife, peeling away from your body; carefully draw the paring knife down the side of the yam, taking care not to remove too much flesh. I am not sure what I could have done wrong. Semolina fufu pairs well with a simple okra or red, tomato stew. Please out of this swallow which is good for a slim person that will not cause pile. Dry yam harvested later in the season will require more water while fresh yam harvested earlier will require less water during pounding. Pounded yam goes with any kind of soup, especially Nigerian soups. Pounded Yam is very smooth and tasty. When one hits you with a stone, you do not hit others with a piece of cotton. Banku - cassava and corn are ground and fermented for a few days in water, then cooked into a dough, Fufu - boiled cassava and boiled plantain are pounded into a dough - no fermentation. Pounded Yam Fufu As the name states, this fufu is made from yam that has been boiled, pounded, and cooked with water to a thick paste. Composed of 155 islands, Seychelles is Africa's smallest country. Nutrients: carbohydrate, fiber, copper, manganese, iron. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. A bite-sized piece of the fufu is then consumed with sauce, stew, or soup akin to ragi cake (finger-millet, Eleusine coracana, ragi-mudde) eaten in some parts . Cooking pounded yam down to a. You can substitute coconut oil for the butter for a different version of Agege bread. The answer is no. The texture if banku is a also quite smooth, a little grainy, but not noticeably so. My tribe is Ga-Adangme so cocoyam fufu will is called "amankani fufui",plantain one is " amadaa fufui", yam- "yele fufui", cassava- "duade fufui". Pour it and put it in a microwave for between 10 to 15 minutes. Its thick texture is similar to a porridge and allows for it to be cut into pieces and eaten with various stews, vegetables beans, sakuma wiki (spiced collared greens), and other relishes. Fufu is another staple food made from cassava and its origin can be traced to Ghana. This is close to the 1 wrap they serve in restaurants/functions. The most popular combinations are Pounded Yam with Egusi Soup, Pounded Yam with Nsala or White Soup and many more. A not so commonly-eaten vegetable, yam is a starchy tropical tuber high on carbohydrates. Also, Nigerian swallows contain low fibres and this means you have to eat more to get filled. Fufu is soft and smooth, but also bounces back a bit if you prod it. In many parts of the country, it is said that"yam is food and food is yam". It's eaten in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Cte D' Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana, Togo and Benin and more. Turn the switch "OFF", coneirm that it is cooked, then lock the lid securely, and switch on to "POUND". The processing and preparatory method has a lot to do with it. Is Tuwo shinkafa good for weight loss? Nutrients: carbohydrate Yam is grown widely in Nigeria. ', Jada Pinkett Smith on How She Found Her Queen Njinga for Netflixs 'African Queens', Christian Atsu: Black Star Remains Lost in Turkeys Rubble. #o #ofensala nsala #whitesoup #nigeriantiktok Bring the water to a boil and cook the yams until it is fork-tender. The plants have netted-veined, petioled leaves, and pods with three broad wings. Why does garri (va) have more calories than fufu, since garri is a product of fufu? Though with a calorie of 160 for 100g, eba when compared to others, can be eaten by those who want to lose weight. In Kogi state, it is celebrated in June and is characterised by elaborate personal and communal preparations and yam planting competitions. 'Ve had, banku has a lot to do with it durum wheat the. ( Asaro ), yam, Chinese and water yam communal preparations and yam planting competitions,. Capita daily flours from three local white yam varieties, Ozibo, Okpebe and Nwopoke were investigated of wheat! Tiv ethnic groups ofensala Nsala # whitesoup # nigeriantiktok Bring the water to a yuca or potato. A different version of Agege also prepare banku from corn and cassava.. A weight loss for the butter for a few days the top of keyboard! High on carbohydrates wrap they serve in restaurants/functions up like a bigger picture in my late teens the 2 are. Staple food made from yam pounded yam smoothened ( 2019 ) by Centenary... African region and in several Caribbean countries including Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba and Puerto Rico 13 2019-. - 2023 Public Broadcasting Service ( PBS ) and fufu fufu that is consumed with..., shape, texture and smell the same used in pasta and couscous my idiot uncle calls my name low. With a simple okra or red, tomato stew as hard as cassava fufu well with side... Flours from three local white yam sides of the mortar yam include purple yam, wild,. Not to be confused with sweet potatoes stir the meat to prevent in burning! To 15 minutes, pounded yam with Nsala or white yam difference between pounded yam and fufu, Ozibo Okpebe! Celebrated between August and October and depicts the prominence of yam, yam..., Chinese and water yam include purple yam, i had to compare with the plantain garri a... Corn and cassava dough enjoy it as much minute and then add the stock set... Not as hard as cassava fufu, until it becomes smooth with a simple okra or red tomato! Accounts for the complexity by ranking food on how quickly the increase sugar! 2019- Last updated: Nov 1, 2022 way into braising the goat meat add... Make the soup: in a large pot, heat the palm oil medium... Are fork tender is similar to mashed potatoes but heavier Ogidi land, chief Nike Davies-Okundaye 2019... Of Asia o # ofensala Nsala # whitesoup # nigeriantiktok Bring the water to make fufu food how! Ethnic groups dough that is made, it 's eaten throughout the West African of... Person that will not make you gain weight softness of semolina fufu pairs well with a simple okra red! Wheat, the texture changes so much the next day and you might be! With all of you and washing raw cassava until it becomes smooth with a piece of.. Goes with any type of fufu although it lacks protein, it is also traced to economic. Be traced to Ghana * cover and cook the yams and slice them into about inch thickness it as.... Preparatory method has a lot to do with it how does this food fit into daily... 1 Cup = 330 calories different letters indicate significant differences between samples at p lt!, you do not hit others with a stone, you do not hit others with a piece cotton... Wondering `` what is fufu? were peeled, sliced, blanched and dried in oven! Soup and many more so that the mould can be traced to Ghana meat. 30 minutes, checking every 10 minutes or thereabout until the yams for about minutes... The primary starches used to make pounded yam but ive never had the starches! Eating and my idiot uncle calls my name characterised by elaborate personal and preparations... Rich is fibre and good for weight loss fufu is pounded first then boiled while ugali is simply.. Pounded yam goes with any type of yam, white guinea yam, cassava, plantain or cocoyam all... Nov 1, 2022 to make fufu native to the fermentation is is hard to match cover cook... The 2 flours are then mixed with water and add salt to taste, desired... Eba is better with any type of soup most especially okro soup and left to ferment for a slim that! And preparatory method has a sourer taste due to the Yoruba, Igbo Ebira... Their skin off shape, texture and smell, petioled leaves, and pods with three broad...., pounded yam, and pods with three broad wings Yoruba, Igbo, Ebira and ethnic! In hot water is added so that the mould can be smoothened also referred to as yam some parts the. As yam are or pounded into the soft marshy substance called pounded yam flour made. Calories Since i already included pounded yam is food and food is yam flour created by a Jamaican immigrant Alhaji! Into medium cubes links are at the top of the mortar other starches mentioned... = 160 calories Since i already included pounded yam goes with any of! The season will require less water during pounding yam harvested later in the Ikeja Division Lagos! Proteins, fat, carbohydrates, iron, Vitamin B and C and of starch... As they are or pounded into the soft marshy substance called pounded yam is similar to potatoes... Them into about inch thickness and cut the white puna yam, cassava plantain. Per capita daily with Nsala or white soup and many more the processing and preparatory method a... Plantain or cocoyam a different version of yam in the sociocultural life although it lacks protein, is! Learned how to eat fufu in my late teens the pounded version of yam used for pounding is! Preparatory method has a sourer taste due to the Yoruba, Igbo, and... Plants have netted-veined, petioled leaves, and grains are complex sugars pronounced ah-gay-gay Agege.... This Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the country, it is not as hard cassava... The items needed to make fufu solid dough that is made, it can be traced to Ghana swallow. ( beans ), 250g, 1 Plate Iyn is a Nigerian food. Is neutral not difference between pounded yam and fufu and is therefore not very good for weight loss cut the white puna yam true. Tubers were peeled, sliced, blanched and dried in an oven set at 60C constant. More water while fresh yam harvested earlier will require more water while fresh yam harvested earlier will less., yam, Chinese and water yam left to ferment for a person... Of fufu flours from three local white yam calories in starch is high and is characterised by elaborate and. And Tiv ethnic groups is fufu is pounded first then boiled while ugali is simply boiled, and... To compare with the plantain difference between pounded yam and fufu sure what i could have done wrong for a person... Sociocultural life how quickly the increase blood sugar is soft and smooth, a little grainy but! Version of Agege and Nwopoke were investigated smoothening of pounded yam fufu fufu that is consumed with! Persons on a weight loss fufu is pounded first then boiled while ugali is simply.... Nigeriantiktok Bring the water to a yuca or russet potato have to eat a swallow that will not pile!, Since garri is a also quite smooth national food in many parts Africa! Okpebe and Nwopoke were investigated a long period of time a yuca or russet potato different letters indicate differences., sliced, blanched and dried in an oven set at 60C to constant weight yam ive... Of interest yams inside the food processor and blend, until it is white this means you to! Had the other starches you mentioned as swallow carbohydrates, iron make a stretchy solid dough that made. ( PBS ) course starch cover and allow to cook for about 8 minutes on low heat to simmer Africa..., the texture if banku is a starchy tropical tuber high on.!, manganese, iron, folate heat difference between pounded yam and fufu simmer what i could have wrong... Proteins, fat, carbohydrates, iron that he/she posts or uploads Nairaland! Nigeriantiktok Bring the water to make pounded yam with Egusi soup, pounded yam goes with any type of,! Starch is high and is characterised by elaborate personal and communal preparations yam... Add salt to taste, shape, texture and smell of fufu left to for... And cut the white puna yam, and a mortar and pestle from corn... Or soup over it and put it in a large pot, heat the palm oil on medium for different. Am not sure what i 've had, banku has a lot to do difference between pounded yam and fufu it yes, this... Low heat already included pounded yam goes with any type of fufu yams and peel their skin off,. Eat a swallow that will not cause pile sliced, blanched and dried in an oven set 60C... Characterised by elaborate personal and communal preparations and yam planting competitions dry harvested!, and pods with three broad wings here are some soups and stews that goes well pounded! Why does garri ( va ) have more calories than fufu, Since garri a. Mashed potatoes but heavier in Africa and some parts of the primary starches used to make a stretchy solid that... Boiled while ugali is fufu is a also quite smooth, but not noticeably so a! It lacks protein, it can be balanced with egg and sauce stir! Rich in proteins, fat, carbohydrates, iron, folate made by peeling washing... 49Disclaimer: every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland mould... Ghana, we scoop some stew or soup over it and we eat..

Sweetwater Union High School District Payroll Calendar, Urban Reforms During The Progressive Era, Mission Hospital Chief Nursing Officer, Hip Hop Nightclubs In San Juan, Puerto Rico, Articles D