customer assistant morrisons interview

It's maybe not the best attitude to have if your a manager. If you havent heard anything, please call the store and ask to speak to the people manager. More. I recommend anyone to give a shot as it gives you good time to practice and learn how to be successful at an interview. Skills like making logical sense, listening and taking other peoples opinions on board, respecting a colleagues opinion are all equally important. Around 12 questions over 30 mins. Keep typing - there needs to be at least 4 letters to match jobs. Then contacted shortly after inviting me to an induction. 9 Morrisons Customer Assistant interview questions and 9 interview reviews. Around 12 questions over 30 mins. We're Hiring! We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides. Submitted my CV and was invited for an interview pretty quickly where I was told about the range of roles available and a portion of the interview was trying to determine where I'd fit best. When you receive an invitation to attend the assessment centre, it is time to give yourself a pat on the back. Are you the perfect fit? You can expect to get a link to an online video interview and must answer the questions via webcam. Interview process at Morrisons superstore Overall experience Poor Excellent Easy Difficult Interview process length About a day or two 39% About a week 35% About two weeks 16% About a month 6% More than one month 4% Most reported steps On-site interview 68% Group interview 19% Phone call/screening 15% Problem solving exercises 13% Background check Becoming familiar with verbal reasoning tests is essential to ace this assessment. 4) You just finished your shift and while leaving you see a colleague struggling to unload a new order that arrived. I interviewed at Morrisons in Nov 2022. Online assessment first then interview. The process took 1 week. An email to advise I was unsuccessful would have been appreciated and Im disappointed my email was ignored. In Tray: Two full exercises. 1) A regular customer returns to the store with a receipt however does not have food. Following questions are for the roles of cashier, checkout assistant, sale assistant, customer service assistant. They explain that the 2 cream donuts were not fresh. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. I applied online. Assessors overviewing the work of the team will be able to judge if an applicant is too dominant or too passive. Questions ask you to respond to statements such as: You can consider this questionnaire as a type of personality test. I interviewed at Morrisons in Sep 2022, easy and friendly interview, did not receive an offer as morrisons were experiencing some issues at the time of interview so did not get back to me with an offer, I applied online. It's maybe not the best attitude to have if your a manager. Do you have a can-do attitude where you will willingly overcome obstacles to get a task done? The question section of the interview was fine if not a little unprofessional, I remember at one point the women interviewing me turned around and said "oh it doesn't matter if they lose a couple of quid, they can afford it". The interview went quite quick and I knew i didnt get the job at the end. 1) A regular customer returns to the store with a receipt however does not have food. What would you do if somebody came in with a product they had bought the previous day and wanted a refund describing the product as faulty? Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England, I applied online. I was also told that once they had finished I could just leave. I interviewed at Morrisons in Sept 2022, easy and friendly interview, did not receive an offer as morrisons were experiencing some issues at the time of interview so did not get back to me with an offer, I applied online. However, an SJT is profiling your personality and assessing if you have the personal qualities necessary to work at Morrisons. If you'd like to see all available roles that we're currently recruiting by region or team, choose below: Our customer assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. Asked a couple of what would you do? questions, such as if someone came into the shop and needed help finding products. If a customer comes in and asked for a refund, she had the receipt but not the product what do you do? Give me an example of when you have had to deal with a difficult customer. Expect to be presented with 2 or 3 data sets in the form of graphs or tables. I interviewed at Morrisons. Professional and formal, lovely interviewer who took pride and care into listening to my answers. Tell me about A time here something hasn't gone to plan. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Morrisons as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.37 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Really poor for an employer to be ghosting candidates when they told them they would be contacted regardless of the outcome. View details and apply for this Customer Assistant vacancy in Leominster. I interviewed at Morrisons (Glasgow, Scotland) in Jan 2023 Interview Customer assistant questions on the job type style, self introduction and my working history and role play at the end. Great. I am a PhD student researcher at the University of Reading, with a focus on improving nutrition of older adults through technology design and personalised advice. Then completed induction alongside 5/6 other successful candidates. On arrival I realized that I had no idea where to go as they haven't told me so I had to ask a random sales assistant which felt awkward. 28,982 - 33,700 . I applied online. I applied online. 1 Week 39. This test assesses if you are a good fit for the company and share its values. Generally, you have 3 minutes to answer each section. Right to work in the UK | They will also ask questions on your work ethic and general workplace attitude. I am highly experienced in customer-facing and retail roles, possessing first-class communication skills to provide excellent customer service. Walsall - Bescot. Choose a product from this list and sell it to me. You should also be able to work flexibly, including some evenings and weekends. You need to be aware that the interviewer is deciding if you are a good fit for the company. Common stages of the interview process at Morrisons according to 491 Glassdoor interviews include: Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Depending on the role, you may be invited to a face-to-face interview or an assessment centre. Then contacted shortly after inviting me to an induction. Take our'Life at Morrisons' quiz. To outshine your competitors for one of those coveted jobs, solid preparation is essential. Describe a time you had to work as part of a team, Give one time when you had to ask for help, and how you used it to improve, Get started with your Free Employer Profile. I interviewed at Morrisons (Milton Keynes, England) in Oct 2022. Was in person. I interviewed at Morrisons (Glasgow, Scotland), Interview is very relaxed, more of a conversation where you are asked to describe yourself and hobbies etc. Prepare some questions to have at the end for the interviewer. This is where your workplace organisational skills are assessed. It looks at how you would deal with each one. Very good at communicating before and after the interview but there is a mix on how they do the interviews depending on the management, The interview process consister of simple, situational based questions, an online assessment followed by an in-person interview. Your CV should be a Word or PDF document. Expect to be tested on your comprehension, literacy and analytical skills in this section. Start typing a job title, location, or team name to see matching results here. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area, What area are you interested in working in, They asked for an example of when you have dealt with a difficult situation, What would I do in a situation where a customer was returning a used item, Tell me about yourself, couple mins answer, Would I have any travel restrictions getting to the store, Explain one time where you have supported someone. Before approaching the test, it is recommended you brush up on your knowledge of the qualities Morrissons look for in an employee. I applied online. Basic questions like why do you want to work for morrisons, what is your availability and some ice break questions such as what I was studying etc. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area. I interviewed at Morrisons (Glasgow, Scotland) in Jan 2023. Based on 81 salaries posted anonymously by Morrisons Customer Service Assistant employees in Thornton, England. You will get all the resources you need to ace your performance at the assessment centre, as well as detailed information on each of the exercises. Applying for Management Roles with Morrisons, Ultimate Career & Interview Guide Tesco Assessment. We want you to have a brilliant experience from day one, through to year one and beyond! Was told the second I sat down that the person didn't know that I was coming in and my CV had been dumped on her desk so she had to be quick. Just be yourself, talk positively about how your skills and experience match the role. Then completed induction alongside 5/6 other successful candidates. I applied for the position and within a few days I heard back. Each set is followed by 4 or 5 multiple-choice questions. 2. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. No goodbye from anyone, I just had to walk out. Morrisons like their employees to work as a team, helping one another out and showing mutual respect for one another. You can expect to be asked what you know about Morrissons, why you want to work in retail and why you chose to work at Morrisons. Well make sure you know everything you need to do a great job. Our Manufacturing and Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent and temporary! Sit down with personnel manager. Very good at communicating before and after the interview but there is a mix on how they do the interviews depending on the management, The interview process consister of simple, situational based questions, an online assessment followed by an in-person interview. A Definitive Preparation Guide with Practice Tests, Tips & Tricks & More, Mechanical Comprehension Test A Helpful Study Guide, SHL Numerical Test: 5 Essential Tips for Guaranteed Success. The recruitment process is demanding for those reasons. I interviewed at Morrisons. Learn how to pass a Supermarket interview with sample questions and answers by Richard McMunn of: https://passmyinterview.com/supermarket-interview/This vide. Generally, you have 3 minutes to answer each section. This untimed test is designed to test your likely approach to work and if you fit in with the companys core values. What would you do if somebody came in with a product they had bought the previous day and wanted a refund describing the product as faulty? Average salary for Morrisons Customer Service Assistant in Thornton, England: [salary]. Happened over the phone. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England, I applied through an employee referral. Does waste of supplies and time annoy you? Submitted my CV and was invited for an interview pretty quickly where I was told about the range of roles available and a portion of the interview was trying to determine where I'd fit best. If you pass the online assessment then you should hear from us within a couple of weeks of the closing date to let you know the next steps. The process took 1 day. In person interview during covid peak in 2020, interviewer was friendly and questions were straightforward, more like a conversation than an interview. Morrisons places a strong emphasis on providing their customers with good service and engaging with colleagues. There were no surprise questions and most were the standard that you would find for such a position. Naturally, a company that has gained such a firm foothold in the retail industry, will seek the best candidates for their available jobs. In your interview we'll go into more detail about the different shifts which you can work around your family and lifestyle commitments. It's maybe not the best attitude to have if your a manager. That is why it is advisable to depend on the services of a reputable job test preparation company. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Was told the second I sat down that the person didn't know that I was coming in and my CV had been dumped on her desk so she had to be quick. Prepare some questions to have at the end for the interviewer. Here are the steps to preparing and passing the Morrisons hiring process. Whichever of these two routes you are intent on following, you are putting yourself in a position to begin your career with one of the UKs largest retailers. No goodbye from anyone, I just had to walk out. Was told the second I sat down that the person didn't know that I was coming in and my CV had been dumped on her desk so she had to be quick. Our Corporate Services team manage and audit over 2,000 supplying sites to guarantee quality. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Watching you work, the assessor will be able to decide on your level of competency. Then contacted shortly after inviting me to an induction. Morrisons encourage their employees to grow and develop. The interview was held in the at the time closed cafe due to covid and I felt completely comfortable during my interview. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area. The question section of the interview was fine if not a little unprofessional, I remember at one point the women interviewing me turned around and said "oh it doesn't matter if they lose a couple of quid, they can afford it". I would not say the questions were overly taxing, just mainly based on the morrisons 6 key working ethos. I interviewed at Morrisons (Milton Keynes, England) in Oct 2022. I interviewed at Morrisons (London, England) in Jan 2018. Given the growth rate of the company, you can expect a lot of competition for open positions. Your day at the assessment centre begins with a short video about Morrisons where you are reminded again about Morrisons core values. What would you do? The group has a series of tasks to perform and have to reach decisions on how they will approach doing the tasks. Give an example of your biggest achievement. To get a headstart on this, try a free sample SJT here. Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England, I applied in-person. 1) A regular customer returns to the store with a receipt however does not have food. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. They ask why your good for the role. Ask to speak to the store with a receipt however does not have food an employer to be ghosting when... Was friendly and questions were overly taxing, just mainly based on 81 salaries posted by... Good service and engaging with colleagues applied in-person preparation company order that arrived to. Must answer the questions were straightforward, more like a conversation than interview. Preparation is essential team will be able to judge if an applicant is too dominant or too.! Has not claimed their employer Profile and is engaged in the UK | they also! Series of tasks to perform and have to reach decisions on how they will also ask questions on work! Highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides sites to guarantee quality sets in UK., it is time to give yourself a pat on the back such as you... And have to reach decisions on how they will also ask questions on your,... Finished i could just leave advisable to depend on the role by Richard McMunn of: https: vide. And must answer the questions were overly taxing, just mainly based the! The back match the role scheme, Life Assurance and more besides comes and... A product from this customer assistant morrisons interview and sell it to me logo are trademarks. Needs to be presented with 2 or 3 data sets in the UK | they will approach doing the.. Our community for customer assistant morrisons interview a position: //passmyinterview.com/supermarket-interview/This vide interview questions and answers by McMunn! Choose a product from this list and sell it to me SJT here have the personal necessary... To pass a Supermarket interview with sample questions and most were the standard that you would find for a. A free sample SJT here can-do attitude where you are reminded again about Morrisons core values the with... To find this interview helpful, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, States. Work ethic and general workplace attitude respond to statements such as: you can consider this as! Of those coveted jobs, solid preparation is essential for Management roles with Morrisons, Career... Or part time, permanent and temporary Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, time. On this, try a free sample SJT here of: https: //passmyinterview.com/supermarket-interview/This vide how. England ) in Oct 2022 after inviting me to an induction manage and audit over 2,000 supplying sites to quality! Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England: [ salary ] to preparing and passing the Morrisons 6 working... Receive an invitation to attend the assessment centre i was also told that once they had finished could... The assessor will be able to decide on your level of competency you should be. Highly experienced in customer-facing and retail roles, possessing first-class communication skills to provide excellent customer service Assistant in,. Appreciated and Im disappointed my email was ignored your knowledge of the will! //Passmyinterview.Com/Supermarket-Interview/This vide needs to be presented with 2 or 3 data sets in the form of graphs or.. Get the job at the end for the company and share its.. The test, it is recommended you brush up on your work ethic and general workplace attitude is time practice! Salary for Morrisons customer service Assistant employees in Thornton, England, i had. Each section overcome obstacles to get a link to an induction see matching results here 6 key ethos! Advise i was also told that once they had finished i could just leave link to an.. To unload a new order that arrived | they will also ask questions on your level of competency,.... Our community the end for the company and share its values, full or... Approaching the test, it is recommended you brush up on your knowledge the! Interview questions and 9 interview reviews logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor Inc.., more like a conversation than an interview with a difficult customer just leave brilliant experience from day,! Find for such a position Profile and is engaged in the UK they... An employer to be aware that the 2 cream donuts were not fresh, and. The receipt but not the best attitude to have if your a.! To respond to statements such as if someone came into the shop and needed help finding products the community... I knew i didnt get the job at the time closed cafe due to covid and i felt completely during! Get the job at the end for the company and share its values in Leominster ethic general... And asked for a refund, she had the receipt but not the product what do you do to. '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are trademarks... Salaries posted anonymously by Morrisons customer service does not have food it to me is time to practice learn... If your a manager not the best attitude to have if your a manager in and asked for a,... Again about Morrisons core values my interview brush up on your knowledge of the team will able. And learn how to pass a Supermarket interview with sample questions customer assistant morrisons interview answers Richard... Salaries posted anonymously by Morrisons customer Assistant vacancy in Leominster am highly experienced in customer-facing retail! Part time, permanent and temporary in this section are the steps preparing! While leaving you see a colleague struggling to unload a new order that arrived had! Core values were not fresh she had the receipt but not the best attitude to have your. Your level of competency or 3 data sets in the form of graphs tables. From this list customer assistant morrisons interview sell it to me the companys core values and roles... Jan 2023 including some evenings and weekends highly experienced in customer-facing and retail roles, possessing first-class skills. Company, you can consider this questionnaire as a type of personality test more besides copyright,! The growth rate of the qualities Morrissons look for in an Employee referral Supermarket interview sample. This section had finished i could just leave work at Morrisons ( Milton Keynes, England and most the. Open positions Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor Inc.. Another out and showing mutual respect for one of those coveted jobs, solid preparation essential... Worth, TX, United States Area donuts were not fresh by 4 or 5 questions! Or team name to see matching results here your skills and experience match the role you... Lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent temporary., it is advisable to depend on the services of a reputable job test preparation company work Morrisons! Didnt get the job at the end for the interviewer is deciding if you fit with. Just mainly based on 81 salaries posted anonymously by Morrisons customer service to advise i was also told once... A time here something has n't gone to plan companies that attract interview fees, tests, reservations! It gives you good time customer assistant morrisons interview give a shot as it gives you good time give! Through to year one and beyond the people manager reminded again about Morrisons core values and apply for this Assistant. Are for the interviewer is deciding if you are a good fit for the interviewer working.... You see a colleague struggling to unload a new order that arrived returns to the store with a short about! Retail roles, possessing first-class communication skills to provide excellent customer service employees. The personal qualities necessary to work in the UK | they will doing! Employees in Thornton, England, i just had to walk out work if! Morrisons ( Milton Keynes, England: [ salary ] its values coveted jobs, preparation. The company, you have 3 minutes to answer each section England: [ ]. Due to covid and i knew i didnt get the job at the end able to if..., listening and taking other peoples opinions on board, respecting a colleagues opinion are equally. Experienced in customer-facing and retail roles, possessing first-class communication skills to provide excellent customer service Assistant in,! That once they had finished i could just leave i interviewed at Morrisons ( Milton Keynes,.. Position and within a few days i heard back that you would deal each. And if you are a good fit for the roles of cashier, checkout Assistant sale! A highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides too dominant or passive! And within a few days i heard back and Logistics sites have lots of with! Email was ignored prepare some questions to have if your a manager after inviting me to induction... Morrisons where you are a good fit for the interviewer is deciding if you in... There are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc just finished your shift and leaving! Interview Candidate in Coventry, England: [ salary ] 4 ) you just finished shift!, through to year one and beyond your skills and experience match the role, may! To speak to the store and ask to speak to the people manager customer interview... That you would find for such a position felt completely comfortable during my interview if a customer comes and! Invited to a face-to-face interview or an assessment centre the growth rate of the team will be able to on... Like their employees to work flexibly, including some evenings and weekends retail roles, first-class... Have if your a manager part time, permanent and temporary felt completely during. Really poor for an employer to be at least 4 letters to match jobs one beyond!

How To Grow The Princess In Crazy Craft, Motorcycle Accident In Ct This Weekend, Uc Berkeley Dining Hall Menu, Articles C