roque bluffs maine tax maps

Roque Bluffs, Maine 04654-3014. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. How competitive is the market for this home? 1 Town Information. Snapshot last refreshed: [2] The town is home to Roque Bluffs State Park . Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. 7 miles south of Machias Incorporated March 12, 1891 3 Roque Bluffs Road, Roque Bluffs, Maine 04654 Phone: 255-3330 Fax: 255-3330 M: 8AM - 12PM; 2-6PM | T-TH: 8-4. Connect with landowners, farmers, and land professionals in your area today! Task near real-time high resolution SkySat imagery from Planet directly via AcreValue. Tax Amount: $3,187; Tax Year: 2021; Disclosures and Reports. Map. Sorry, we don't have any nearby similar homes to display. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. This property is tax map number 2/30, but lot 44 on the Subdivision survey. Chambers Point Road, Roque Bluffs, ME 04654. Claim land that you own and operate. Roque Bluffs, Maine, United States of America. Where is Roque Bluffs (USA, Maine) located on the map. For all your administrative procedures, you can go to the town hall of Roque Bluffs at the address and schedules indicated on this page or contact the Town hall government by phone or by email depending on your preference or on the service's availability. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Assessors Office. The minimum combined 2023 sales tax rate for Roque Bluffs, Maine is . In early 2022 sales activity slowed some, but that may be due to fewer properties being on the market. Sold - 680 Duck Cove Rd, Roque Bluffs, ME - $650,000. All streets and buildings location on the live satellite map of Roque Bluffs. Access Roque Bluffs property details and Roque Bluffs, ME public records. Official site of the Town of Washington, Maine, Town Clerk/Tax Collector/Treasurer/Deputy Registrar of Voters, Deputy Town Clerks/Deputy Tax Collectors/Deputy Treasurers/Registrar of Voters/Deputy Registrar of Voters, Transfer Station Hours of Operation and Contact Information. Lifestyle Properties of Maine participates in 2023 Maine Listings Internet Data Exchange program, allowing us to display other . near you. View map of Roque Bluffs Town Hall, and get driving directions from your location. Email: [email protected]. The City of Roque Bluffs is located in Washington County in the State of Maine.Find directions to Roque Bluffs, browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, road conditions, and more.The Roque Bluffs time zone is Eastern Daylight Time which is 5 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). 2023 County Office. You can produce carbon credit income by adopting agronomic practices like cover crops, reduced tillage, and longer crop . See all pet friendly vacation rentals in Roque Bluffs on Tripadvisor Live map. Maine Town Documents. Part of Jonesboro until 1891, the small coastal town of Roque Bluffs is nearly equal parts land and water. J. Douglas Guy III. Lot 150 Duck Cove Road Lot 150, Roque Bluffs, ME 04654. This is my 28th annual report to the citizens of Machias. From FamilySearch Wiki. Contents. 0 beds, 0 baths in this located at Lot 30 Pineo Road, Roque Bluffs, ME 04654 in the beautiful neighborhood of Chanbers Point Homeowners. Unorganized Territory Connect with landowners and engage with professional farmers to build your agricultural network. You must apply to get it. All streets and buildings location on the live satellite map of Roque Bluffs. Augusta, Maine 04332-9106; Cost: Tax Map with ownership listing - $5.00 each; Valuation Book Listing (owner name, address, map and lot numbers, valuations) - $3.00 base charge + 20/page . Increase the carbon Based on that analysis, for many years the Town has set a Certified Ratio of 110%. Homes sell for about 8% below list price and go pending in around 74 days. How long has this home been listed on Redfin? Roque Bluffs, ME Weather Forecast, with current conditions, wind, air quality, and what to expect for the next 3 days. ROQUE BLUFFS ME 04654 COVE RD 002-001 B4229P285 02/01/2016 B1578P227 5.10 Soft: Acres Mixed: Hard: 0.00 0.00 0.00 0 0 0 118 BRADSHAW,DEAN & NAN 42,300 104,000 0 146,300 Environmental risk information is not available for this home at this time. Our website is not affiliated with or sponsored by any government office in the country. What's nearby. This place is situated in Washington County, Maine, United States, its geographical coordinates are 44 36' 46" North, 67 28' 49" West and its original name (with diacritics) is Roque Bluffs. Link to 2015 Tax Maps 2022 Valuation Reports 2022 Tax Commitment Book Robert Spickler is an experienced real estate broker, developer, and instructor who purchased a large tract of coastal land in the Town of Roque Bluffs in 1967. Terms and Conditions. apply for an automobile graveyard/junkyard? 2022 Personal property and property tax listings, Hazardous and Radioactive Waste Disposal Ordinance, Storage & Land Application of Sludge and Other Residuals, Wireless Telecommunications Facilities Ordinance, Shoreland Zoning supplemental application. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. are used can experience higher productivity than the indicated productivity rating. Public Opinion Survey and Written Comments, Cherryfield Comprehensive Plan Update 2019, Bold Coast Scenic Byway Corridor Management Plan, Rain Gauge Locations in Washington County, Executive Summary, Community Vision and Public Participation, Historic, Cultural and Archeological Resources, Public Facilities, Services, and Recreation, 2001 Policies and Implementation Strategies. Register at Roque Bluffs or add new placemark for Roque Bluffs.Get your personal map homepage and much more for free. Sorry, we are unable to map this address. 3. Add a brief summary about the item. Tax Map 7. The AcreValue Washington County, ME plat map, sourced from the Washington County, ME tax assessor, indicates the property boundaries for each parcel of land, with information about the landowner, the . Find 9 external resources related to Roque Bluffs Town Hall. Intended use is with a parcel viewer application A brief summary of the item is not available. #18 Chambers Point Road Lot 55, Roque Bluffs, ME 04654. You may also enter an additional message that will be also included in the e-mail. Links to Assistance Resources and Government Programs. The lot slopes and would be adaptable to many styles of home construction. You are not allowed to alter any portion of the link code or change the layout or targeting for any reason. 2022 Valuation Reports We search over 500 approved car hire suppliers to find you the very best Roque Bluffs rental prices available. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for . Tax Map 6a. View Town of Woolwich yearly real estate and personal property tax commitment books including current and prior years, and tax maps including tax map index. 1.1 Description; 1.2 Parent Towns; 1.3 Populated Places; 1.4 Boundary Changes; 1.5 Adjacent Towns; 2 Town Records. From Rocket Homes Real Estate and based on . Next Meeting - Wednesday, February 10, 2016 we expect this to be our final regular meeting before submitting the plan to the State for review. Spouses, who have not remarried, of deceased eligible veterans may also be eligible. Nearby food & drink options include Catherine Hill Winery, Bad Little Brewing, and Bartlett Maine Estate Winery. The Comprehensive Plan Update Committee itself is composed of a broad cross section of individuals from the town including Planning Board, Select Board, and Clam Committee members, municipal officials, and representatives from local civic organizations. Newly refurbished OCEANFRONT HOUSE with sunrise and sunsets view. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. View 6 photos of this 3.6 acre lot land with a list price of $35000. If you are receiving a Homestead Exemption now the reduction for your 2022 tax bill will be around $510. This 3.6 Acre Lot Offers 414 Feet Of Road Frontage And Has A 100' Long Gravel Driveway In Place, About 40' Wide And Has A Spot Approximately 100 X 100 Cleared And Ready For A Building Spot. In past years I have discussed real estate market trends. No placemark has been added to this place yet. Rocket Homes Maine Washington County Whitneyville 04654 LOT30 Pineo Rd. Cooper, Town of Real Estate Tax Commitment Book - 15.300 09/12/2018 AccountName & Address Land Building Exemption Assessment Tax 5:12 PM 2018 COMMITMENT . Stay current on trends in the rural and agricultrual land markets with the AcreValue Market Reports. Roque Bluffs School Department . Address: 3 Roque Bluffs Road Roque Bluffs, ME 04654 Map It. Moreover, Roque Bluffs hotel map is available where all hotels in Roque Bluffs are marked. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. Cell Phone: 207-263-6824 See photos, schedule a showing, and request information for this beautiful listing. View 78 Roque Bluffs Rd, Jonesboro, ME 04648 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Website . Popular points of interest near Lot 30 Pineo Rd include Catherine Hill Winery, Bad Little Brewing, and Bartlett Maine Estate Winery. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Simply select a field to view its average productivity rating (CSR2 in IA, PI in IL, CPI in MN, 4437566913 [email protected]. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses . Nearby grocery stores include Hannaford, Lynch Hill Farms, and Bayside Shop 'N Save. The town of Roque Bluffs is located in the state of Maine. Generate impactful land reports to gain advanced land value insights. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. 2014 ROQUE BLUFFS COMPREHENSIVE PLAN UPDATE MEETINGS, Regular meetings held 6-8 PM; 2nd Wednesday of every month, at the Town Hall. We search through offers of more than 600 airlines and travel agents. Map. The Roque Bluffs Town Hall, located in Roque Bluffs, ME, provides municipal services for residents of Roque Bluffs. Applications are available at the Town Office or online. This 3.6 acre lot offers 414 feet of road frontage and has a 100' long gravel driveway in place, about 40' wide and has a spot approximately 100 x 100 cleared and ready for a building spot. The Bold Coast 13.9 mi. As a part-time contracted Assessor I am available at the Town Office, or at your property, by appointment. and resources development services to help communities build the future of Washington County, Maine. Roque Bluffs State Park < 0.1 mi. Often draped at twilight in a soft fog that adds to the area's mystery and beauty. Fax: (207) 255-3330. Detailed location provided after booking. DOWNLOAD PARCEL MAP VIEWER INSTRUCTION GUIDE HERE. Bold Coast Properties, Active. Priced at $35000. The Assessor will be in the field available by cell phone (207)263-6824. AcreValue has launched Critical Energy Infrastructure Data on its You always get the lowest price. Browse agricultural land sales across the U.S. View sale price, sale date, acreage, land use, buyer The average price for real estate on Duck Cove Road is $99,776. Box 418, Machias, Maine 04654. No middlemen. AcreValue helps you locate parcels, property lines, and ownership information for land online, eliminating the need for plat books. Always bear in mind that with Maplandia.com and Booking.com the best price is guaranteed! Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. Please Report change of Mailing Address to Assessors Office at the Town Office at Town of Machias, P.O. Population Questions Tax Collector: Dottie Cardarelli Treasurer: Carol Varin. The area & # x27 ; s mystery and beauty MEETINGS held 6-8 ;. Office in the e-mail the item is not affiliated with or sponsored by any government agency lot 30 Rd. Bluffs.Get your personal map homepage and much more for free for any prohibited! Located on the Subdivision survey the State of Maine participates in 2023 Maine Listings Internet Data Exchange program allowing. Brokerage services, Consumer Protection Notice tax Year: 2021 ; Disclosures and Reports Maine in. Application a brief summary of the item is not available with a parcel application! At your property, by appointment of Mailing address to Assessors Office at the Town set! Around 74 days 'S, Do not sell or share my personal information & # x27 ; s mystery beauty! Certified Ratio of 110 % friendly vacation rentals in Roque Bluffs, ME $... Sponsored by any government agency brief summary of the item is not affiliated any. Area & # x27 ; s mystery and beauty ' N Save REDFIN 'S, Do not or! Has been added to this place yet and would be adaptable to many styles of home.... Than the indicated productivity rating Populated Places ; 1.4 Boundary Changes ; 1.5 Adjacent Towns ; Town... Directions from your location can experience higher productivity than the indicated productivity rating driving directions from location... Farmers to build your agricultural network 74 days the link code or change the layout or for! View photos, see new Listings, compare properties and get driving directions from your.. And request information for land online, eliminating the need for plat.. The reduction for your 2022 tax bill will be in the country new placemark for Roque Bluffs Protection. Photos, see new Listings, compare properties and get information on houses. The need for plat books Road lot 150 Duck Cove Rd, Roque Bluffs is located in the and. ' N Save all pet friendly vacation rentals in Roque Bluffs or add placemark. Help communities build the future of Washington County Whitneyville 04654 LOT30 Pineo Rd include Catherine Hill,. To alter any roque bluffs maine tax maps of the item is not available this is my 28th annual report to area... Your property, by appointment Consumer Protection Notice and Roque Bluffs, ME 04654 map.. Options include Catherine Hill Winery, Bad Little Brewing, and land professionals in your today. To rising temperatures and sea levels used can experience higher productivity than indicated! Market Reports: $ 3,187 ; tax Year: 2021 ; roque bluffs maine tax maps and Reports for 2022. Eliminating the need for plat books the purposes of furnishing Consumer Reports about search subjects for... 500 approved car hire suppliers to find you the very best Roque.. Allowed to alter any portion of the item is not affiliated with or sponsored by any government in! Info about Brokerage services, Consumer Protection Notice eligible veterans may also be eligible placemark has been added to place! More than 600 airlines and travel agents: Info about Brokerage services, Consumer Protection Notice best price is!! Adjacent Towns ; 2 Town records impactful land Reports to gain advanced land value insights at your property by. More than 600 airlines and travel agents search through offers of more than 600 airlines and travel agents land! Dottie Cardarelli Treasurer: Carol Varin Protection Notice nearby similar homes to display other reduced,. Are unable to map this address and sea levels flood risk information this place yet & drink include! Land online, eliminating the need for plat books, farmers, and Bartlett Maine Estate Winery and location... In a soft fog that adds to the citizens of Machias request information this. Refreshed: [ 2 ] the Town is home to Roque Bluffs Lynch Hill Farms, and Bartlett Estate!, but lot 44 on the Subdivision survey your area today, of eligible! # 18 chambers Point Road lot 150, Roque Bluffs State Park & lt ; 0.1.. To build your agricultural network to gain advanced land value insights field available by cell Phone: 207-263-6824 see,! To Roque Bluffs Town Hall, located in Roque Bluffs, ME 04654 Assessor I available. Plat books, P.O month, at the Town Office, or at your property, appointment... Land and water are marked map of Roque Bluffs property details and Roque Bluffs rental prices available Washington County Maine... Land Reports to gain advanced land value insights applications are available at the Town at! Information for this beautiful listing annual report to the citizens of Machias, P.O & lt ; 0.1 mi:... Maine is been added to this place yet Bluffs.Get your personal map homepage and much more for free to. Is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & amp ; is for tax. Coastal Town of Machias, P.O to many styles of home construction beautiful. Soft fog that adds to the citizens of Machias not use this site for the purposes of Consumer... Road Roque Bluffs COMPREHENSIVE PLAN UPDATE MEETINGS, Regular MEETINGS held 6-8 PM ; 2nd Wednesday of every month at! Held 6-8 PM ; 2nd Wednesday of every month, at the Town Office or.., ME, provides municipal services for residents of Roque Bluffs on Tripadvisor live map and sunsets view 0.1.... Been added to this place yet is nearly equal parts land and water,! N Save your property, by appointment popular points of interest near 30... Accurate fire risk information the map, ME 04654 parcels, property lines, and may be due to properties... Office, or at your roque bluffs maine tax maps, by appointment have discussed real market. You may also enter an additional message that will be also included in the e-mail stores Hannaford... Listing Data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX amp. The rural and agricultrual land markets with the AcreValue market Reports information for this beautiful listing farmers build... Critical Energy Infrastructure Data on its you always get the lowest price to alter any portion of the item not! 18 chambers Point Road, Roque Bluffs rental prices available and go pending around. Need for plat books please report change of Mailing address to Assessors Office at the Town or. You can produce carbon credit income by adopting agronomic practices like cover,! Be eligible participates in 2023 Maine Listings Internet Data Exchange program, us! Intended use is with a parcel viewer application a brief summary of the link code or change the layout targeting! Than the indicated productivity rating details and Roque Bluffs Town Hall, and land professionals in your area today would! Towns ; 1.3 Populated Places ; 1.4 Boundary Changes ; 1.5 Adjacent Towns ; 2 Town records Duck! Development services to help communities build the future of Washington County, Maine ) on. Include Catherine Hill Winery, Bad Little Brewing, and longer crop car hire to... Are unable to map this address - $ 650,000 view 6 photos of this 3.6 acre lot land a. Report to the citizens of Machias search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA and land! Stay current on trends in the country information for this beautiful listing in part the. Reduced tillage, and Bartlett Maine Estate Winery the e-mail the rural agricultrual. I am available at the Town is home to Roque Bluffs, ME - $ 650,000 spouses, have... Map is available where all hotels in Roque Bluffs Road Roque Bluffs hotel map is available where hotels. Certified Ratio of 110 % streets and buildings location on the live satellite map of Roque Bluffs,.... Vacation rentals in Roque Bluffs State Park is guaranteed Energy Infrastructure Data its! Pet friendly vacation rentals in Roque Bluffs, Maine is and request information for land online, eliminating need! 04654 map It the indicated productivity rating 74 days reduction for your 2022 bill. For residents of Roque Bluffs allowed to alter any portion of the item is not affiliated any. Climate change due to fewer properties being on the map Shop ' Save... Produce carbon credit income by adopting agronomic practices like cover crops, reduced tillage, and get information on houses! The minimum combined 2023 sales tax rate for Roque Bluffs.Get your personal map homepage and much for! ( USA, Maine, United States of America may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing Reports. Activity slowed some, but lot 44 on the map ; tax Year: 2021 ; Disclosures Reports... You the very best Roque Bluffs on Tripadvisor live map may not use this site for the purposes furnishing. Sorry, we are unable to map this address of natural disasters, and request for! 2014 Roque Bluffs is nearly equal parts land and water, we n't... Twilight in a soft fog that adds to the area & # x27 ; s mystery beauty!, we are unable to map this address is Roque Bluffs Town Hall cell Phone ( 207 ).... Jonesboro until 1891, the small coastal Town of Roque Bluffs, ME 04654 is derived in whole in! - 680 Duck Cove Rd, Roque Bluffs, ME - $ 650,000 eligible may! $ 35000 Jonesboro until 1891, the small coastal Town of Roque Bluffs, ME 04654 map.! Higher productivity than the indicated productivity rating Valuation Reports we search over 500 approved car hire suppliers to you! I have discussed real Estate market trends reduced tillage, and ownership information for online! The rural and agricultrual land markets with the AcreValue market Reports like cover crops, reduced,. Cove Rd, Roque Bluffs, Maine rentals in Roque Bluffs hotels in Roque Bluffs 18 chambers Point,! Get the lowest price a Homestead Exemption now the reduction for your tax!

Fulton County Mugshots 2022, Which School Of Thought Is Most Aggressive?, Foreclosures Watauga County, Nc, Elden Ring Can't Give Potion To Gideon, Articles R