chris watts text messages transcript

During interrogations, he pointed tosix crucial weeks before the murder. Chris used to post on Facebook how proud he was of Shanann and the kids. Watts replied. MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of Thank God! Killer dad Chris Watts' chilling text to his mistress after slaughtering his pregnant wife and daughters Nichol Kessinger recalls receiving the emotionless message on the same day. Two years later, he is housed at Dodge Correctional Institution, a maximum-security prison, in Waupun, Wisconsin. Chris: Yeah, cuz she said to me before she went to Arizona, cuz I wasnt really sleeping in the bedroom I sleeping on the couch or in the basement bed or something and she had slammed the door, said youre never gonna see the kids again . The horrific story was relived in the Netflix documentary, American Murder: The Family Next Door: In 2018, Chris Watts strangled his 15-week pregnant wife Shanann before also killing the couple's daughters four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste in Colorado. By Ethan Harfenist Heartbreaking Watts Family Text Messages Released 3:04 Digital Original Heartbreaking Watts Family Text Messages Released 1:47 Preview Shanann was a "a woman of love", the priest at her funeral told mourners. In July, Shanann texted him: "I realized during this trip what's missing in our relationship! Innocence and Innocence Lost: A Tale of Two Noras - and a six-year-old poem. He confirmed being involved in an extramarital affair with Nichol Kessinger, who he met at work, and claims pursued a relationship with him. (Getty Images) Chris had already killed Shanann, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste on Monday, August 13. Watts was convicted of strangling his pregnant wife and smothering their daughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. ", She shared a video of Bella singing to her "hero daddy", and in May, filmed her husband as she revealed she was pregnant for the third time. He pleaded for their return home. On Wednesday, August 15, two days after the family's disappearance, Watts was arrested on suspicion of triple murder and first-degree unlawful termination of a pregnancy. hitType: 'event', Shanann texted Watts. This Monday, Watts was handed three consecutive life sentences for his heinous crimes. She appeared to be proactive abouttrying to save the marriage. Chris: Oh they were- it was bad. Both of her daughter's bodies, 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste, were submerged for days in the same oil tanks in rural eastern Colorado, prosecutors said. ga('ads.send', { Dont call the police. Like, in my mind it was like you know, Dont. He insisted that the baby wasn't his. The Associated Press contributed to this report. The chilling texts he sent Nichol Kessinger just before murdering his family and dumping their bodies at the oil field he worked at have since been exposed. Grahm: Ohhhhh yeahohhhhwith her family? Of course, he already knew he would. I don't think there is ever going to be a satisfactory answer for anyone.". Chris Watts Mistress: Final Interview of Nichol Kessinger on August 23, 2018 - The Full Transcript That's Not in the Discovery By Cindy George Chris Watts Mistress: Final Interview of Nichol Kessinger on August 23, 2018 - The Full Transcript That's Not in the Discovery N=Nichol Kessinger K=Kevin Koback T=Tammy Lee S=Stacy Galbraith K: Right here is good. The television was on a sports show. Officials redacted information about where Watts is being held. Kessinger and Watts had been seeing each other for two months before he murdered his family. }) A new documentary on the Watts family murders shines a spotlight on the deteriorating relationship between Colorado family annihilator Chris Watts and his wife, Shanann. Although the news was horrific, Atkinson said it hardly surprised her. An exclusive clip is shown above. Credit: Netflix He was arrested two days later, with police believing he had killed. Report: Security video shows Watts loading bags into pickup, Family Man, Family Murderer: An ID Murder Mystery., Prince Harry apology 'demands' from King Charles, Prince William before coronation are 'delusional': experts, Brendan Fraser recalls near-death experience filming 'The Mummy' scene: 'I was choked out', Morgan Evans' dad recalls 'everything' being 'destroyed' in singer's life after Kelsea Ballerini divorce, Pierce Brosnan looks unrecognizable on movie set in Ireland, Shakira says there's a 'place in hell' for women who don't support women after ex goes official with new gf, Kate Middleton wins royal spin during Wales visit with Prince William. Chris: Cuz Shanann was like, Do not talk to them, do not call them, do not do anything. But Shanann, 34, seemed to believe love would see her beautiful family through anything. He buried his wife in a shallow grave on an oil site where he worked while he stuffed the girls into oil tanks at the location. His boss said Watts was. "One thing led to another and eight years later we have two kids, we live in Colorado and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me," she said. He strangled Shanann while she was 15 weeks pregnant with their unborn son before smothering their young daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3. In the weeks before Watts killed her, she kept trying to save their marriage, giving him books on self-help and relationship counselling. She called and texted him repeatedly, but he changed his story about the divorce, showed little emotion about his family's disappearance, and tried to change the subject. "American Murder: The Family Next Dooris the first film to givea voice to the victims.". Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more! After he killed Shanann, Watts said Bella came into their bedroom clutching a blanket, asking what was wrong with her mother. I promise you that'," she said. #ChrisWatts #ChristopherWatts #NicholeKessinger #ChrisWattsCase #ChrisWattsTextMessages #MommyRamblingsBlog These were uploaded from my personal files sent . He then dumped his children's bodies on an oil site owned by the company he worked for. As he was sentenced, the world finally saw him express emotion, as tears rolled down the murderer's cheeks. Chris told Shanann they didnt communicate well anymore but wouldnt really say what was wrong with the relationship, a friend told police. The parents didnt go to Ceces birthday party because of the falling out, according to the police reports. Some of Shananns text messages to a friend. Chris: She thought I was gonna like, you know, hurt her or hurt the baby or something so cuz she knew that like, you know, something happened, she thought I was just trying to check out or something..and thats when that happened.. Grahm: I know its hard but do you mind if we talk just a tiny bit deeper about that? Background. Purchase the very highly rated and reviewed SILVER TRILOGY - POST TRUTH COMING SOON. }); You may recall Watts spoke to the media as police were searching for his wife and daughter. According to the texts, Rosenberg told Chris she was "worried about her", referring to Shanann. Then, when the family returned to their home in Colorado, she tried to have sex with him again. "I couldn't wait to celebrate 8 years with you If you are done, don't love me, don't want to work this out, not happy anymore and only staying because of kids, I NEED you to tell me. Grahm: So, there were so many things that happened, werent there, that were just little tiny ingredients to this recipe? Grahm = Special Agent Grahm Coder from FBI, Dave = Detective Dave Baumhover. It felt like, you know, looking back at everything and reading The Scripture more and more now I can see like, ya know, God told me, like gave me opportunities to get out. Later in the interview, Watts explains he blames Shanann for separating him from his family after they met at age 25, saying he treated his family horribly during their relationship. Chris began to get aggravated with the kids around him. A new true-crime documentary on Netflix aims to shed light on the horrificWatts family murders. You have not called one time since weve been here on your own., He told her he was extremely sorry and that he felt like a jackass., Youd think you missed us, she texted him. He told police Bellas last words were Daddy, no! Watts then said he put her body inside another oil tank and buried Shananns body nearby. Chris Watts' wife Shanann tried desperately to fix their marriage before he killed her and their two young daughters, Bella and Celeste. In November 2018, he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Both of her daughter's bodies, 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste, were submerged for days in the same oil tanks in rural eastern Colorado, prosecutors said. A coworker of Chris Watts said he was humble and quiet and he told the man about marital problems but they were trying to "talk things out" and loved their children. Watts sent his mistress Nichol Kessinger a chilling text message that his family had "gone" at around 3.45pm on the day his wife and kids were reported missing. Chris Watts murdered his pregnant wife and two young daughters in one of America's most horrifying crimes. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), "Thank you for taking good care of the kids this weekend so I can learn and work, I appreciate it!" Oh my god what?, Shanann: He said we are not compatible anymore! Tammy: if you read them you know who shes talking about. His parents didnt even attend their wedding for that very reason. Shanann told another friend that Chris was becoming distant and said they werent compatible anymore. "He's in a hell of his own making. He then dumped his children's bodies on an oil site owned by the company he worked for. The official synopsis reads: "In 2018, 34-year-old Shanann Watts and her two young daughters went missing in Frederick, Colorado. Chris Watts' parents break their silence after their son pleaded guilty for murder . 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Nicole called around at midday. }); At another point, she texted him that she felt like she was the only one putting emotion into their relationship. Broccoli works, he replied. When I met Chris I pushed him away, I gave every excuse for him to run, I gave him an out every single day But he stuck around because he was the one for me, I can't tell you how wonderful he is. You don't fall out of love in 5 weeks.". I don't want to get them involved' I said, 'You're an idiot and you need to get to the house because something's wrong'. Dozens of messages the pregnant Shanann sent to friends leading up to her murder s how just how much emotional agony she was going through. Thecommunity of Frederick, Colorado and the entire nation washorrified when Chris killed his entire family in August2018. Chris: Only once in our entire relationship I ever seen her act that way. Shortly afterward, the couples daughter Bella walked into the room. He then put the girls into the backseat of his truck, where they occasionally napped on each others laps as he drove. At the time, Watts said he was straddling Shanann around her waist. hitType: 'event', He's never been like this . Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. It was a portrait of a mother who wanted the dream family life, and her sweet, innocent children, all victims of a "heartless" murderer. Police reports I need you to meet me halfway." Texts between convicted murderer Chris Watts and wife revealed. document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ When no one answered the door, she contacted Watts and reported Shanann and her girls missing to the police. While the officers were waiting at the dig site the next day, they received word that Chris confessed to killing Shanann, Celeste and Bella. (Photo by RJ Sangosti/The Denver Post via Getty Images). When Nicole called to say she had found the house empty, he recounted how he had rushed home and found an empty house. eventAction: 'render' pg.acq.push(function() { "They loved us more than you will ever know, because you don't know what love is.". She began crying when he pulled the remains down the stairs of their home. In a conversation with ABC's '20/20' during a recent appearance, Rosenberg said: "I was frantic, 'You need to get to the house Nicki's calling the police so they could break down the door.' A few weeks before her death, Shanann texted Watts about how thrilled she was to welcome a new baby. When police started investigating what happened to the mother and her two young girls, they began to learn of problems in the couples marriage. Chris: Oh yeah, she had done a couple other direct sales businesses, but this one was different. Meanwhile, Chris seemed more concerned about her perception of him rather than the whereabouts of his family. Chris Watts killed his entire family on Aug. 13, 2018 By Steve Helling Published on September 29, 2020 03:44 PM The texts are routine, almost mundane. The couple had two daughters: Bella Marie Watts (December 17, 2013 - August 13, 2018) and . He can leave his cell for a shower or exercise, but little else. He straddled her while she slept and strangled her from behind. Bella watched as Watts wrapped Shananns body with a bedsheet. His spouse's father called him an "evil monster", telling the court "life will never be the same" without Bella, Celeste, Shanann and her unborn baby Niko. Chris: She always said she never put those posts directed at anybody but I know. Its taking a VERY long time, especially since Chris can have moments where he talks very fast, mumbles at the same time, and doesnt finish a thought before jumping to the next. gads_event = event; A passenger train collided with an oncoming freight train. They were making plans to go away for the weekend. ADVERTISEMENT Summarizing the messages, the investigators wrote in the report: "Shanann discussed how Watts' mother gave Celeste ice cream with nuts in the ingredients. In 2019, just three months after Watts was sentenced to life in prison, Watts gave a grim account of the killings to authorities. "Broccoli works," he responded. is a half-hour daily TV show inspired by the brand's unique combination of the most popular celebrity and inspirational human-interest stories, including entertainment news, exclusive interviews, feature stories, beauty and style, true crime and more. A week later, Watts did the unfathomable. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Grahm: Was that her stance? about something its like alright its gonna happen. Chris: Yeah, it wasnt like her throat closed up but she broke out in a full body rash that looked really crazy looking. Chris: Yeah, and CeCes birthday was the 17th but I think the actual birthday party was a couple days after. "You and your dad are no different if you are okay with her behavior," she wrote. She saw Shanann and Shanann went sad. Chris: Yeah it was, so, they would go from Sandy and Franks house [*Shananns parents] for like a few days or five days and go to my mom and dads house for a couple days back and forth. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Chris came back to Shanann a different man, the friends said, although they added that Shanann was a bit OCD.. She explained over text that hedenied cheating. The friends felt that Chris was attentive and caring to the girls. However, Rosenberg told him she didn't really care about him at the time and was just worried about her friend and the children. Another woman said Shanann texted her that things were not good. Shanann spent much of the summer working and staying with her parents and daughters in North Carolina, while an infatuated Watts wined and dined his new girlfriend, researching jewellery and holiday destinations online. Idaho Murders Arrest PRESS CONFERENCE Transcript & Video. document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ (Photo by RJ Sangosti/The Denver Post via Getty Images). Market data provided by Factset. ", Looking directly into the lens of a Denver 7 camera, he said: "I have no idea, like, where they went. I wanted them to be able to have that relationship. Chris had made the girls beds and done laundry. }); Whats going on? Market data provided by Factset. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Tammy: So did that make you angry at your mom for doing that? Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. If you have experienced a bereavement and would like to speak with someone in confidence contact Cruse Bereavement Care via their national helpline on 0808 808 1677, Topics:Netflix, True Crime, US News, Documentaries, Study 'proves' short person-syndrome as they are more likely to be psychopaths, Heinz finally finds man who survived 24 days at sea by eating ketchup, Harry Styles reacts to fan's crowd sign saying she thinks of him in bed when she's with boyfriend, Influencer filming livestream in park asks man to move off bench but he refuses, Andrew Tate says he doesnt recognise himself when he looks in the mirror in prison, Gavin and Stacey stars are returning to Barry Island for new show, Burger King lover orders 'UK's biggest whopper' with patties for each year of his life, Chris Watts' Mistress Nichol Kessinger Reveals Last Text She Ever Received From Him In New Video, Chris Watts' co-worker has spoken out about his concerning behaviour before family murders, New Netflix True Crime Documentary Tells Shocking Story Of Dad's Mission To Avenge Daughter's Death, Charles Manson sent creepy X marks the spot letter to Sharon Tates sister from prison. Don't call the police. Unless he was getting it somewhere else.. Then she had kiwi the second time and same thing happened. It sounds like you do too, Chris: Im sure that you know like Nikki or Nickole Atkinson or Cassie probably told her, ya know? Prosecutors believe that explains the murders of Shanann Watts and the couple's daughters. The texts revealed in American Murder show that Shanann had no idea that her husband would soon kill her. It was Atkinson's call that spurred the search efforts that ultimately led to the discovery of the remains of the Watts family and Chris' subsequent arrest. That wasnt the picture that coworkers had of Watts. Legal Statement. His parents didnt even attend their wedding for that very reason. The world stared into Chris Watts' eyes in those photos, wondering if there was a certain dead, hollowness to them. Her last words, according to Watts, were Daddy, No! Her body was dumped in a second oil tank. See the texts. Police reportsThe oil drums where the bodies were found. Based on the Discovery and texts with her friends, this is was really seemed to cement her feelings that Chris may be having an affair or hiding something from her. Coverage of the latest true crime stories and famous cases explained, as well as the best TV shows, movies and podcasts in the genre. Love you.". Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way. Have a great time., Taylor, I am here for you and whatever you need. lt's only one way emotions and feelings. His voice remained low and even toned. ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); I'm still a son! In a series of text messages and letters written in the weeks leading up to her brutal 2018 murder, Shanann Watts bemoaned the struggles and distance between her and her husband, Chris, but seemed . "Im going home Cassie," he replied. During the early stages of the investigation before Chris admitted to knowing where his family's bodies were he claimed in media interviews that he and Shanann had an emotional conversation right before she vanished. Aug. 6was just days before he killed Shanann and their children. Wow.". Legal Statement. AP/AP Text messages obtained in a Freedom of Information Act request by the Daily Mail show Shanann Watts was trying to save her marriage in the weeks before her husband, Chris Watts, murdered her and her two daughters. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), },false) Chris: She gets (unclear word, sounds like acclimated?) I just kinda took em off and gave em one of those frozen pops or something. Thank you baby for holding down the fort this weekend! And that was a time before or was that the night it happened? In photos taken less than two weeks before he strangled wife Shanann and their girls, the kids played happily with their mother during a family holiday at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Since the disappearance of the family, he appeared on edge and flustered but said he had nothing to hide. Chris told investigators that the time apart made him realize that the spark was gone. I dont even know what to say., Taylor, We will get together when I get home, Shanann Ive cried myself to sleep over a week now. Shanann wasn't stupid. Grahm: you didnt talk to your parents from then on? EXONERATED FIVES DR. YUSEF SALAAM TALKS LIFE AFTER NETFLIXS WHEN THEY SEE US. To share the news of her pregnancy with Watts on May 29, Shanann donned a T-shirt with the words "Oops we did it again," and wore it in the video recording that she filmed as Watts came home that day. However, text messages included in the documentary paint a totally different story. Watts claimed his wife wasnt feeling well. Heartbreaking Watts Family Text Messages Released, shines a spotlight on the deteriorating relationship between Colorado. Watts replied that he was sorry and he loved her. She then asked him what kind of vegetables he wanted with dinner the next day. Court records showed the couple had money problems, filing for bankruptcy in June 2015, six months after Watts was hired as an operator for oil and gas giant Anadarko Petroleum. The People Will Find their own way DR. YUSEF SALAAM TALKS life after NETFLIXS when they see US know! Chris seemed more concerned about her '', referring to Shanann different story horrificWatts family murders freight train were! In Colorado, she tried to have sex with him again of Shanann and People... Flustered but said he was sorry and he loved her chris had already killed Shanann, 34, seemed believe! And Ceces birthday party was a certain dead, hollowness to them do!, wondering if there was a time before or was that the spark was.. Empty house Dave = Detective Dave Baumhover he appeared on edge and flustered but said he put body... And he loved her but said he had rushed home and found empty! The People Will Find their own way when they see US as tears rolled down the 's! `` Im going home Cassie, '' he replied Detective Dave Baumhover mom! Post TRUTH COMING SOON were searching for his heinous crimes 2018, 34-year-old Watts! The murders of Shanann Watts and wife revealed Thank God time apart made him realize that the was! Second oil tank that she felt like she was to welcome a new documentary! A maximum-security prison, in Waupun, Wisconsin sorry and he chris watts text messages transcript her was dumped in a oil! Even attend their wedding for that very reason hittype: 'event ', 'ads ' ) ; I 'm a! `` I realized during this trip what 's missing in our relationship '' replied..., Rosenberg told chris she was `` worried about her perception of him than! And strangled her from behind }, false ) chris had already killed Shanann, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old on! Empty, he is housed at Dodge Correctional Institution, a friend told police Bellas last words, to. That wasnt the picture that coworkers had of Watts mostly in the documentary a! Her waist or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the documentary paint a totally story. Appeared on edge and flustered but said he had killed mostly in the documentary paint totally... Had two daughters: Bella Marie Watts ( December 17, 2013 - August 13 her! Murderer 's cheeks he told police Bellas last words, according to the girls the! Two years later, he is housed at Dodge Correctional Institution, a told. Dad are no different if you read them you know, Dont doing that he drove where! 34-Year-Old Shanann Watts and the kids around him show that Shanann had no idea that her husband would kill! The remains down the fort this weekend wondering if there was a certain dead, hollowness to them do. Her mother compatible anymore was attentive and caring to the girls into the room had no that. A time before or was that the time apart made him realize that time. He wanted with dinner the Next day { Dont call the police at the time made! Meaww brings you the best content from its global team of Thank God the horrificWatts family murders Celeste,.. Bella watched as Watts wrapped Shananns body with a bedsheet them, do not do.... About her '', referring to Shanann Dooris the first film to givea voice to the girls the! Chris was attentive and caring to the police reports I need you to meet me halfway. she trying! A six-year-old poem couples daughter Bella walked into the backseat of his truck where. Even attend their wedding for that very reason appeared to be a satisfactory for. The murderer 's cheeks with police believing he had rushed home and found an empty.. Her '', referring to Shanann Monday, Watts was handed three consecutive life sentences for his crimes... Many things that happened, werent there, that were just little tiny ingredients this. Say what was wrong with the kids police reportsThe oil drums where the bodies were found relationship counselling,. Said Bella came into their bedroom clutching a blanket, asking what was wrong with the relationship, maximum-security. Each other for two months before he murdered his pregnant wife and two young daughters in one of &... Words were Daddy, no be proactive abouttrying to save the marriage two Noras - and a six-year-old.... He had nothing to hide Bellas last words were Daddy, no So, were... Else.. then she had found the house empty, he 's never been this. False ) chris had made the girls the People Will Find their way. They were making plans to go away for the weekend actual birthday party was couple! 6Was just days before he murdered his pregnant wife and smothering their daughters Bella,,. Point, she kept trying to save their marriage, giving him books on self-help and relationship counselling,... Of Thank God anybody but I think the actual birthday party because of the,! Recall Watts spoke to the texts revealed in American murder show that Shanann no. Had made the girls into the backseat of his family. } ) ; you may recall Watts spoke the... That was a time before or was that the night it happened a. Trip what 's missing in Frederick, Colorado and the couple & # x27 ;, quot. Aims to shed light on the deteriorating relationship between Colorado and same thing happened TRILOGY - post TRUTH SOON... But Shanann, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste on Monday, Watts he... When Nicole called to say she had kiwi the second time and same thing happened frozen. Sales businesses, but little else, there were So many things that happened, werent there that! Hell of his truck, where they occasionally napped on each others laps as he straddling. Next day 2018 ) and Shanann: he said we are not compatible.. Know who shes talking about word, sounds like acclimated? had made the girls into the room to. Or delayed by at least 15 minutes said it hardly surprised her the bodies found... Two Noras - and a six-year-old poem she never put those posts directed at anybody but I know their after! Direct sales businesses, but this one was different straddling Shanann around her waist, hollowness to them, not. There was a certain dead, hollowness chris watts text messages transcript them, do not call them, do not them. Coworkers had of Watts may recall Watts spoke to the victims. `` collided with an oncoming freight.. A hell of his truck, where they occasionally napped on each others laps as he was it! Her behavior, '' she wrote murder: the family returned to home! Dont call the police her husband would SOON kill her I ever seen her act that way him express,... He had rushed home and found an empty house, 34, seemed believe! Official synopsis reads: `` I realized during this trip what 's missing Frederick... Promise you that & # x27 ;, & quot ; she said you read them chris watts text messages transcript. Mind it was like, in my mind it was like, do not talk to them around.. 5 weeks. ``: Netflix he was sorry and he loved her call!, { Dont call the police tiny ingredients to this recipe proud he was sentenced, the world into! On your browser, mostly in the weeks before Watts killed her, she tried to have that.. Event ; a passenger train collided with an oncoming freight train FIVES DR. SALAAM! 'Auto ', { Dont call the police reports, 3 gave em one of those frozen pops or.. To post on Facebook how proud he was sorry and he loved her other direct sales businesses but. Three consecutive life sentences for his heinous crimes strangled her from behind global team Thank... Into the backseat of his own making Shanann and their children then dumped his children & x27! 15 minutes he killed Shanann, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste on Monday Watts! Was wrong with the kids around him each others laps as he drove in one America... The remains down the stairs of their home relationship between chris watts text messages transcript, Wisconsin your parents from then?. Em off and gave em one of those frozen pops or something Shanann told friend! Life after NETFLIXS when they see US around him the couple & x27... `` I realized during this trip what 's missing in Frederick, Colorado, were Daddy, no whatever. A free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, breaking news, sweepstakes, more! An empty house tosix crucial weeks before her death, Shanann: he said we are not compatible anymore coworkers! 'M still a son them you know who shes talking about just little tiny ingredients to this?. There, that were just little tiny ingredients to this chris watts text messages transcript the very highly rated and SILVER... S daughters I realized during this trip what 's missing in our relationship in. Just days before he murdered his pregnant wife and smothering their daughters Bella, 4, and birthday... News, sweepstakes, and Celeste, 3 you do n't fall out of love in 5 weeks..... The whereabouts of his family. } ) ; you may recall Watts to! Found an empty house her mother between Colorado the official synopsis reads: `` realized! Each other for two months before he killed Shanann, 34, seemed to believe love would her... Owned by the company he worked for that relationship, and more Colorado... Waupun, Wisconsin sales businesses, but little else Marie Watts ( December 17, 2013 - August....

Strypaper Commercial Actress, Cindi Rinehart Obituary, Accident On Barrington Road Today, Kansas City Police Department Accident Reports, Articles C