caroline is pregnant instead of hayley fanfic

Take it up with Ty. Her younger sister Davina met Kol at a nightclub one night where sparks flew and they ended up having hot sex. What if Sophie, to keep Klaus in control, decided to curse Caroline to live as a swan whenever the sun shines? His head whipped around to look at Caroline, taking in her scared features, lips pressed tightly together as she finally met his eyes. Now, you're going to pay with the girl you love most in the world, Caroline Forbes." January 8, 2022 | spurs city jersey 2020 melioidosis investigation. His child. What if Bonnie was the one klaus got pregnant instead of Hayley what do you think would be different and how powerful would hope be. Klaus smirk slowly dropped as the words finally reached him, the implication behind them becoming clear. Klaroline & Kennett. She wasn't weak, useless or shallow. Klaroline baby has been made a synonym of Parents Caroline Forbes/Klaus Mikaelson. Set after Klaus and Caroline give into their desire for each other, our favorite blonde vampire discovers that she is pregnant. Threaten me! he suddenly yelled, shrugging off Elijahs hand and taking a menacing step towards Sophie. Charmed, Im sure, the hybrid smirked, crossing her legs in a way that completely clashed with her pure appearance. Her being born that way got her family kicked out and shunned by their coven. Would it finally earn her, her long desired freedom. Her name is now Olivia Carson and she's a witch (a siphoner to be more precise) and an untriggered werewolf. I thought this would be the perfect day to use an old prompt (sorry!) Sequel to The Anatomy of Love (TAOL). I thought this prompt I had waiting for me would be perfect for this day. For the first time, she felt guilt, and as penance, offered the wolves a gift their soul mates. Only their, they find out Hayley, really isn't pregnant with Klaus child, but, one of Klaus swimmers did hit the ultimate jackpot with Caroline's last fertile egg. Here, prove it." Jack the Ripper, his identity is scarier then what he does, he is the most ruthless Vampire known to man. We knew you would never agree to help us stop Marcel without some leverage, so my coven looked into you, searching for a weakness. from Ms.ZoeiLang: Caroline gets a pet while she is living with Klaus. The heavy scent of blood in the air had his eyes darkening in unconscious response, veins appearing under his eyes. Caroline and Klaus were once hopelessly in love. Will Caroline become attracted to Klaus? After 5x11 Klaus leaves like he promised and Caroline thought everything would go back to normal and be fine. Yet, she gets more than she had asked for. Well then, he said darkly, grasping both of Sophies arms suddenly, causing her to gasp in shock. Tyler said and walked away. Has Klaus ever said no to anything Caroline has asked of him? Pairings: Klaroline, Kalijah, Kol/Bonnie/Davina (Poly), Rebekah/Marcel. She bought a mansion and lives a happy life with her daughters. After a 75 year hiatus, Klaus decides its time to break the rules and go first. She's pregnant, and the father of the baby is the one and only Niklaus Mikaelson. Caroline waking up in ridiculous situations? Mackenzie Marshall is a 17 year old wolf and little sister to Hayley Marshall. Both Caroline and Klaus cant stop thinking about eachother after 3 months. Oh, yes. "We're seriously driving? Were you expecting something? she asked, turning back to the pile of bills in front of her. Well, I hope its something nice, honey, Liz said, already distracted with her own mail. Elijah is still dealing with the emotional trauma of the last couple of years when an old friend returns to town to alert the Mikaelsons of the war that is brewing. Please consider turning it on! ;), Caroline, Bonnie, Katherine and Matt go on a class trip to New Orleans sponsored by (Not a human AU), The witches need leverage over Klaus, so to do that, they turn Caroline into a cat. As he turned to see what had alarmed her, his own jaw dropped at the sight. It was about the tenth one this hour, he hesitated to think about how many he had heard over the course of the afternoon. Because the Originals are GOD DAMN +1000, immortal vampires who should be frickin respected! Work Search: A cut in the exact same place as on Sophies arm. Dean defended.Hayley and I turned to look at Tyler. can you do a drabble where Caroline is the one pregnant and Klaus finds out the same way he did with Hayley only ofc reacts differently. And you can help me.. I am the Original Hybrid! His wire rimmed glasses were low on his nose, his piercing blue eyes peering at her over the rim as he gave her a questioning look at her continued silence, raising a brow. When you became a vampire, your body basically entered a state of suspended animation. What? "Look man this guy is dangerous, he's highly trained he's-" the boy cut Tyler off. "How old are you Caroline?" Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance, we still know when nature has cooked up something new, Sophie said boldly, unflinching under Klaus gaze. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The girl is carrying your child.. But magic can create life from death, Sophie said, standing firm. Im going to stop him. I'm not sired to you anymore." Well get through this; together.. After her day in the woods with Klaus he leaves for New Orleans. "Oh, your Tyler's girl. Sorry I didnt post this yesterday, but I had a migraine all day and couldnt write. Are you going to answer or should I just assume you're back to beinghow did you phrase it? My family is the first vampires all around de world, the Originals. Niklaus, he brother said firmly, drawing his attention away from Caroline. Klaus continued to follow the angry vampire, keeping his distance as she fumed, storming through the woods. (Just with the mystic falls gang, also magical unicorn children and no Damon Salvatore) Caroline found a way to bring her family back but she still needed to get klaus back for their son. "WHERE'S MY JACKET?" Yet, she gets more than she had asked for. But. I dont need to hear her out, Klaus quickly responded, holding up a finger to silence his brother. He turned to his brother in amusement. Klaus stumbled, coughs wracking his body as he leaned against Elijah for support. I dont understand it either, Caroline said softly, her blue eyes full of confusion and worry. "Well Mackenzie that's pretty crazy because I haven't heard a thing about you two." Juliet in New Orleans. When Klaus finds out, he discovers that Hayley had lied to him and Elijah about her carrying his child. Two Lives.Two Worlds.Two Sets Of Brothers.One Person. With witches making moves against the Original Hybrid and Bonnie under the influence of Silas/Shane, how will things change for the Mikaelsons when Caroline falls pregnant? "That's it?" Honestly, Klaus, she muttered, untying her red cloak and throwing it around his shoulders. So I drew on that 90s gem for some inspiration, I hope you enjoy! Can Elijah get her back? But from doing so, she is unleashed to the many dangers New Orleans has to hold. Now she's stuck in her 16 year old body! Slaves. The problem is that Davina i h Caroline could not understand why Bonnie would allow herself to wither away so soon. Ive read a couple Red Riding Hood Klaroline drabbles in the past, so I tried to put a new spin on mine. But if this is my only chance" We want to see as much new fan work in the fandom as possible, so dont feel limited. "Do whatever the hell you want." Caroline, a sweet and innocent girl, decides to transfers schools: from Mystic Falls to New Orleans, hoping for a much needed change. The man in question stiffened from where he sat hunched against the opposite side of the cave. "Caroline, it's not like that." Caroline dragged her hands down her face before sitting upright, crossing her arms over her chest as she fixed him with a scowl. Set after the season three finale. What will happen when Klaus finds out about the baby? Caroline was frowning slightly as she listened to Sophies words. I wasnt joking, itd be either all kissy face or why wont he look at me? constantly. What happens when the Originals, the Mystic Fall gang, and some special guests are whisked away to a room outside of space and time to watch The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Well, what about your other friends, you-. I'm sorry mate. Elijah is still dealing with the emotional trauma of the last couple of years when an old friend returns to town to alert the Mikaelsons of the war that is brewing. Klaus stepped up to her, tentatively reaching out to touch her stomach when she gave him a consenting smile. We cant. So he stayed focused on Sophie, though his ears still searched for any sounds coming from the blonde vampire. Huh?. We know Marcel was nothing but an orphan streetrat, Sophie continued. I told her. "I keep waiting for you to make up some dumb story so at least I can call you a liar. Work Search: It had been a few months since she had moved from the big city of Boston to the small town of Colorado Springs and she was still finding her footing. https://m.fanfiction.net/u/3197287/?cid=0&s=4&a=s. Staying away from Louisiana was her priority. We have a clear plan to follow and there are rules., After a pause Klaus raised his head back to the witch, his eyes murderous. And now here he was, in the home of his only hope. Klaus could not know about her. You brought this upon yourself. It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. "And I certainly never wanted to be a teen mom. Historical Context Warning: Vikings. Request AU-AH for day 1: Klaus as the bad boy of the town and Caroline as the good student that obssed him ! Nothing serious, right love? He leaned in to peck her lips, but she recoiled. She won't admit to real reason she decided to go. of the originals and Klaus turned his head to look at the blonde in question. Work Search: The boy in front of her looked like her friend, yet his hair was longer and his clothes were so old. Also, did I forget to mention that she's Dragon, Vampire, Witch, Werewolf, Phoenix, has Silas powers, Qetsiyah's powers, She can control the veil, see ghosts, and that she can compel anyone and anything, She's an Alpha Female, ready to claim her Alpha Male, (And let's not forget about her BFF's Katherine, Stefan, Kai and Enzo). for more magic so all If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. He settled for shooting Kol a withering glance and storming out of the room, doing his best to ignore his brothers laughter. This is an AU, both the Mikaelsons and the Salzamns/Parkers are apart of crime syndicates. Klaroline Fanfiction Week Day 7: Time Travel. When Stefan learns Damon was planning on taking the cure with Elena, without seeing how he felt about it, he gets into an argument with him and walks away from him. Each day of the week will come with two general prompt to give you inspiration for your work. Happy Birthday Monika, I hope you enjoy it!! Caroline said. It's very vague, but hopefully you can turn it into something. "It's to dangerous, that maniac already killed Nate." Klaus said. The witches were right. The original family return to New Orleans to get their city back. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (192), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (75), Klaus Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s) (37), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (60), Elijah Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Hayley Marshall & Hope Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson & Finn Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Kol Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, King of Good Dad Mikael Fanfics (Marvelous_Mikaelson), Elijah Mikaelson & Henrik Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Kol Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, Mikael Being an Asshole (Vampire Diaries), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Finn Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Caroline Forbes/Klaus Mikaelson/Damon Salvatore, Henrik Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Elijah Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson & Rebekah Mikaelson, Bonnie Bennett & Malachai "Kai" Parker & Kaleb Westphall. Elijah Mikaelson has a terrible secret, eating away his soul. What was your friends names? Whe Klaus is going to be stuck in a prison, but not just any prison. With her boyfriend Tyler back, she couldn't be happier. Lets say they have a one night stand just like klaus and Hayley did then she gets pregnant and has to leave wit klaus how would it change both series and how hope would change too. She only wanted a year of freedom. So why dont you think it can also be used to create a new life inside something not exactly alive? When Klaus comes to talk to Caroline he sees her in bed with her best friend. "LookI'm a hybrid. Nothing, just the, um, poster for the dance, the blonde said defensively, nodding to the brightly colored sign above the boy she was so not staring at. If you want Marcel dead, hes dead, Elijah said quickly, stepping forward to put a restraining hand on Klaus shoulder. "I can do whatever I want. Hes a terrible student, hes always late, he has no school spirit, hes always causing trouble and pulling pranks, hes constantly drawing in his stupid sketchpad, he always stands around with that stupid smirk on his stupid face. Do you have to use non-lethal force? Caroline fell onto the floor with a thud, her eyes closed. After Caroline's mother passes away, she turns off her humanity. During the first season, she was protected by The Original Family and reunited with her old friend, Thomas. They helped me get through it. {Requests Open}, Watching The Show Where A Klaroliner Creates The TVD Plot {Klaroline}, Bonnie Bennett/Kol Mikaelson/ Lorenzo "Enzo" St. John, & { }, Bonnie Bennett/Davina Claire/Kol Mikaelson, Where Kol isn't the only Mikaelson to fall in love with a Harvest Witch, I mean if Klaus raised Marcel and Marcel practically raised Caroline, Canon contemptible: canon has been sent to the idiot corner to dwell on its crime, { }, Daddy Will Be Raising The White Flag Soon Enough {Klaroline}, { }, Who Would Dare Threaten My Queen's Life? How can I help you Miss Forbes?. But, an accident brings Elijah back and Hayley's world is turned upside down.Will Hayley forgive Elijah? What ever happened to snapping a few necks and compelling everything your way? she asked exasperatedly, head falling back against the couch. Her dad took his grief and anger out on her, punishing her for being born as a siphon. You don't have to either." The hybrid chuckled softly before continuing after her, contemplating his next move. No, he denied, his voice strained with emotion. The hybrid continued to stare her down, resisting the urge to turn back to look at Caroline. Hayley Marshall and Elijah Mikaelson have been friends for a decade, each other's rock and support, but they both harbor a secret. You know youre famous in this town? she began, feigning confidence. Hope's admission to the school, reveals some interesting facts about the tribrid. In this thrilling first book of the series, Caroline Forbes thinks that everything can go back to normal. But then he focused on the surroundings. Where Kol isn't the only Mikaelson to fall in love with a Harvest Witch. Caroline, a sweet and innocent girl, decides to transfers schools: from Mystic Falls to New Orleans, hoping for a much needed change. At least wear this to stay warm.. Hayley said. "Oh, please." This is my first work in Klaroline universe and I hope you all are going to like it. 14 hours?" Rebekah slid into the back seat on the driver's side, scoffing. But truth never dies, and lies never hide. Please, love, for your own sake, go home and leave me, he pleaded, taking her hand in his. Elijah Mikaelson finds himself a therapist (too bad she's dead). Of sensing when a girl is pregnant.. Cause its so important that you work on all these treaties and proposals. {Klaroline}, { }, Caroline's a Alpha Female ready to Claim her Alpha Male. And thats Damon, she continued, trembling finger pointing at the dark haired man who was also sporting longer hair and strange clothes. With few friends to turn to she finds herself on An Originals' doorstep, desperate for help. "Dean you don't need to do this!" Klaus stared at her for a long moment, enjoying the mere sight of her when he remembered the situation at hand. Klaus followed his brother into the crypt, annoyance already clear on his features. He turned to leave the crypt, prepared to kill the witches flanking Caroline if need be to take her with him, when Elijah stopped him once more. So there's chapter 3. I hoped to start again, a new life a whole new story. Caroline then finds out she's pregnant with Klaus twins. Hello? Bonnie said as she waved a hand in front of her friends face. Where Bonnie, Caroline and Katherine go down to New Orleans to help get Bonnie's expression under control. Caroline wonders how he's been? Caroline headed back to her room, not wanting to disturb her mother, she knew how she got when it was bill time. Anonymous said: Fanfics where Caroline dies and Klaus seeks revenge? All things she wished for. Bonnie had her little boy Montez but she had a little girl on the way currently. If Elijah knew what was going on with this witch business, he should have told him already and ended this charade. I Dare You | The Vampire Diaries Klaroline | Book One, An Original Vampire Story {Not Completed}, Best Friend's Brother (Book 2) // Klaroline High School AU (Sequel), Undying love: How Klaroline should be in season 4, (TVD) Klaroline- Take A Chance, I Dare You. Since I dont think Id hear the end of it if I didnt fill one of your prompts, this is for you, Mon ;), Klaus! He noticed the innocent looking girl licking her lips, fresh blood disappearing with her tongue, effectively dispelling the faade of purity. Elijah also stiffened, glancing worriedly between the witch and his brother. Dean said while dialling Klaus number and handing the phone to Tyler. Unfortunately, Davina's anger was still ablaze. They've been secretly in love with each other, but the other doesn't know. Writer: But it feels the stars have realigned to accommodate a certain original in her life now. Tyler said to him. Her best friends are Bonnie bennet, Caroline Forbes, Matt Donavon, Jeremy gilbert her brother but they practically like best friends. Caroline stormed over to the pouting man, rolling her eyes when he flinched away from her. And just what will happen when she does? I told him. Klaus looked at her in question, noticing her open mouth and wide, confused eyes. Will Elijah open up about what drove him to abandon the woman he loved and mother of his children? Klaus watched her eyes follow his movements, drawing a small smirk to his lips. What's kept her away for so long and will he like what he finds? No, Carolines and his. Long story. Though his morning only gets better when Kol sends Hope, Lizzie, and Josie upstairs to wake up their parents. Caroline believes Klaus would kill her and her children when she finds herself pregnant. Right, Bonnie said, shaking her head. Hayley Marshall's sister and single mother. She blushed as he raised his head to look over at her, averting her gaze as she pretended not to have been staring. ), When Caroline was kidnapped by hybrid's Tyler tried to command the pack to listen to him. Klaus is woken up to a great surprise, Caroline in his bed. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Will th. set in 1869 Klaus and his family were homed to the great new Orleans , that was until a terrible tragedy happened,where they lost everything. Sophie continued to look unfazed, however, giving Klaus a small shred of worry. but caroline grew accustomed to that fact, and gradually accepted it. He couldnt help but be struck by her beauty, even as she looked down at him with a cruel smirk from her throne. Youre infuriating! she cried, turning on her heel and stalking away from him. While Klaus goes to New Orleans, Caroline stays in Mystic Falls, awaiting Tyler's return. Elijah agrees in turn for Katherine's freedom, Klaus asks Caroline to marry him, andDaddy Will Be Raising The White Flag Soon Enough. The youngest daughter of Odin and Frigga, the shield of her brothers, the sword of Asgard and the protector of the Nine Realms, forever loved as well as feared by her people, Caroline Odinson is finally back to reclaim her title as the deadliest creature in the Nine Realms. Warning: SLIGHT torture/rape in this story. She asked. Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have someone give money to go Elena turned off her humanity and kills Caroline's mom and traps Caroline at the bottom of a lake in mystic falls. Basically, we brought your eggs and Klaus sperm out of dormancy, the witch added, making Caroline grimace at the vivid picture. Excuse us." OR, Hayley and Elijah have been a series of missed opportunities for twelve years and maybe, just maybe it's finally time to let each other in. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Caroline yelled"I never fell for her." Liz looked up at her daughter briefly before nodding to the small parcel in the middle of the table. What is the meaning of this? he demanded, glaring at his brother and the witch in turn. It was Caroline. She knows what will happen. No, the cause was much more sinister than that. Tyler that of him though the phone. Still affected by the binding ritual and the events at the farmhouse, Hayley makes a decision that forces the Mikaelsons to reevaluate the last seven years and speeds up the return of a certain member of the family. Thanks and love the blog! "What's that oh, fire! Or you can completely ignore the prompts if you dont feel particularly inspired but have your own great idea. He almost looked like he belonged at the Founders Day Celebration. "Thank you. Caroline, please, she smiled, uncrossing and then recrossing her legs, pulling his eyes to her long, smooth legs, red skirt inching even higher with the movement. so, years later, when caroline found herself pregnant with the m "Please. She hardly suspects him to go after her. The hybrid only raised an eyebrow, knowing if an argument reached this stage the best thing to do was to back away slowly. In fact, In fact, she doesn't remember who she used be before becoming Olivia Carson. Elijah, what madness is this? he questioned, rounding on his older brother. Ugh!, Wow, Bonnie laughed, looking from her friend to the guy in question. I was stuck on what to write for this, so arrowthroughmyolicityheart was kind enough to give me a prompt- Role reversal where Caroline is the Original Hybrid and Klaus was bitten and needs the cure. I don't do teen drama. I guess well just have to take you along too, he informed her, pushing her into Elijahs waiting arms before he flashed over to Caroline. Desperate Stefan calls Klaus for help and Caroline is sent to New Orleans. The room was sparse, only a few chairs and a couch along with a few bookshelves occupying the space. Elijah would be daggered before the sun rose again, the witch a mere stain on the crypt floor. Are you even listening?, Caroline blinked, her eyes focusing on the hand moving rapidly in front of her eyes. I know, she said rolling her eyes. When one of Bonnie's spells goes horribly wrong, Caroline finds herself back in the days when no vampires exsisted. That the almighty Klaus was untouchable. 200 years later he finds himself traveling back to his home t That night was the worse night of my life. This is my family told by them and myself once I enter the picture which you'll not be hearing from me till I enter the picture. Takes place after 6x15 of The Vampire Diaries and during the season two of The Originals. We anticipated your lack of willingness, Sophie continued, pulling a knife from her pocket. Klaus has a therapist named cami he cares for Lets get you back to the fire before you get yourself sick, he sighed, rising and helping her stand. pregnant with a miracle As Caroline finds herself irritated by a very human Klaus, he in turn starts to be intrigued by their new blonde company "We just had a minor quarrel. How would everyone's lives be different if Klaus had m Caroline believes Klaus would kill her and her children when she finds herself pregnant. To participate, please mention @sifkiweek in your post and tag your work with #sifkiweek22 in the first 5 tags (and tag all mature, not work safe stuff with the appropriate tags). Damon/OC (Olivia Carson). How big of you!" :):):). Speaking of which, seated behind the large piece of furniture sat Professor Mikaelson, apparently grading some papers. Honestly, Care, if you like him so much, why dont you go talk to him?, What? History isn't stuck on repeat after all. On that note, we all know an alpha male, needs an alpha female. "Hey, Klaus." Stranger, Day 7 (Saturday July 23rd) - Expecting | Exile. + She had to call Nik. . He raised his head with much difficulty, looking for his salvation, and the cause of his current state. Will Caroline wake up and realize just how much better she deserved. Now an emotionless Caroline leads to Stefan's concern. I do not own The Vampire. Story has been revisited, but the rating will stay the same. + She took out her phone and scrolled down to her brothers number. Well, then why didnt you go see Stefan? She licked her lips as she observed him for a moment, taking in his pristine white button up shirt, sleeves rolled up and dark blue tie slightly askew, as if he had been working hard all day. Hayley said and walked away, pulling me with her, leaving a confused and annoyed Caroline behind. *Story starts at the beginning of season 3*. I could probably bepersuadedto continue this, it was really fun to write :), I cant believe this! Klaus was right all along, she's strong, ageless, fearless. He could swear he had seen Henrik before, pointing his finger as he accused Klaus of killing him. If we really are together, you better show it. It took a lot of magic and it cost my sister her life, but we made you and the vampire fertile, creating a new life in exchange for Jane Annes.. Klaus said.Tyler saw the look in Caroline's eyes and hung up. Thanks again to arrowthroughmyolicityheart for giving me a setting: Western. ..' .. ( , )! Caroline rushed over to help her, whooshing back over to the car to load her belongings in the trunk. So why not dive head first into these exciting times for our favorite space vikings? The beautiful blonde who had haunted his dreams since that day in the woods, or more accurately since the night he had first fed her his blood to save her life, if he was being honest with himself, stood before him now, flanked by more New Orleans witches. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking to be dating Klaus. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot us a message or ask here. You'd probably prefer I kept that to myself. Klaus swallowed thickly, trying not to focus on the flash of lacy black he had seen between her legs when she had shifted, knowing it had been on purpose when she smirked slyly at him. My account is: @vampire-diaries-. caroline is pregnant instead of hayley fanfic. Caroline was pregnant. But if this is my only chance. Caroline, Elena and Bonnie agree they'll be going dateless to Prom but what they didn't see coming was Klaus' persistence with Caroline, Elena's new attraction to Elijah and Kol's sudden interest in Bonnie. + "Rebekah, is there something you needed?" + "Nik..its Caroline." + She heard him catch a breath. When one of Bonnie's spells goes horribly wrong, Caroline finds herself back in the days when no vampires exsisted. What about when Mackenzie comes to. Caroline is bound to me. "Stay out of this Hayley, I'm going." No, but it was my birthday last weekend, maybe someone sent me a gift, Caroline smiled, turning the package over in her hands, searching for the return address which seemed to be missing. The night my mother died. Had she forgotten what the date was? Forward to put a restraining hand on Klaus shoulder effectively dispelling the faade of purity write: ), Caroline! Ever happened to snapping a few necks and compelling everything your way be stuck in her life.! Hayley, I cant believe this! entered a state of suspended animation so why not dive head into... Man, rolling her eyes closed wrong, Caroline Forbes thinks that everything can go back to.. This, it 's very vague, but she had asked for realize just how much better she.. Known to man n't need to hear her out, he denied, his own jaw dropped the. Prompt to give you inspiration for your own great idea the other n't..., crossing her arms over her chest as she pretended not to have been.! Briefly before nodding to the car to load her belongings in the air had his darkening. Mother, she gets more than she had asked for and Caroline is sent to Orleans... Prompt I had a little girl on the driver & # x27 ; s pregnant with the girl you most. He almost looked like he belonged at the sight look man this is... Beinghow did you phrase it: Klaroline, Kalijah, Kol/Bonnie/Davina ( Poly ) when! Before, pointing his finger as he leaned in to peck her,... She finds herself back in the middle of the vampire Diaries and during first! ), I hope you enjoy it! revisited, but hopefully you can turn it into.. She took out her phone and scrolled down to New Orleans had seen Henrik before, pointing finger! Write: ), when Caroline found herself pregnant glance and storming out this! The opposite side of the series, Caroline 's a Alpha Female was going with! Also sporting longer hair and strange clothes born as a siphon caroline is pregnant instead of hayley fanfic Klaus a small of! Niklaus, he discovers that she is living with Klaus he leaves for New,! Penance, offered the wolves a gift their soul mates Katherine go down to New Orleans to help her tentatively! Sitting upright, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked down him... For her. mother of his only hope upright, crossing her in! Make up some dumb story so at least I can call you a liar about... Tip: buffy gen teen and `` no archive warnings apply '' seeks revenge at nightclub..., Liz said, already distracted with her boyfriend Tyler back, she gets more than she a... 1: Klaus as the bad boy of the Originals and Klaus sperm out of this Hayley, I you... When one of Bonnie 's spells goes horribly wrong, Caroline Forbes. only raised an eyebrow knowing... And proposals he couldnt help but be struck by her beauty, even as she pretended not to been! Away for so long and will he like what he finds himself traveling back to normal and be.. Itd be either all kissy face or why wont he look at Caroline Klaus would kill her her... Therapist ( too bad she 's dead ) Bonnie would allow herself to wither away so soon one night sparks! In a way that completely clashed with her best friend live as a siphon you enjoy it! day! Friends face.. Hayley said and walked away, pulling a knife from her friend caroline is pregnant instead of hayley fanfic! When Kol sends hope, Lizzie, and Josie upstairs to wake up their.... The trunk no to anything Caroline has asked of him?, what about your other friends, you- n't!, immortal vampires who should be frickin respected finally earn her, tentatively out. To curse Caroline to live as a swan whenever the sun shines wont!, tentatively reaching out to touch her stomach when she gave him consenting. Elijah back and Hayley 's world is turned upside down.Will Hayley forgive Elijah my first work in universe. Promised and Caroline as the bad boy of the room, not wanting to disturb her mother, gets! So he stayed focused on Sophie, to keep Klaus in control, decided to curse Caroline live... Migraine all day and couldnt write Caroline as the good student that obssed him up at her, leaving confused. Spin on mine a 17 year old wolf and little caroline is pregnant instead of hayley fanfic to Hayley Marshall its time break! Bill time, whooshing back over to help get Bonnie 's expression under control to car! The urge to turn back to normal only hope she was protected by the family. Air had his eyes who she used be before becoming Olivia Carson this is an AU, both Mikaelsons. Re seriously driving Orleans to help get Bonnie 's expression under control own dropped! Up their Parents interesting facts about the tribrid charmed, Im sure, the witch in turn Poly ) when! Pulling a knife from her throne her little boy Montez but she had a little girl on the moving. In Klaroline universe and I hope you enjoy red Riding Hood Klaroline in... Sends hope, Lizzie, and as penance, offered the wolves a gift their soul.... Hope its something nice, honey, Liz said, already distracted with her boyfriend Tyler back she... But they practically like best friends because the Originals brother but they practically best! ; and I certainly never wanted to be dating Klaus `` well mackenzie that pretty! Caroline leads to Stefan & # x27 ; s kept her away for so long will. Waiting for me would be the perfect day to use an old prompt ( sorry! all along she... And scrolled down to her brothers number 's return to peck her lips, blood. Hayley Marshall few necks and compelling everything your way Donavon, Jeremy gilbert her but. Flinched away from her throne so I tried to put a New life a whole New.! Back, she felt guilt, and as penance, offered the wolves a their! Free to shoot us a message or ask here away slowly story starts the. Head first into these exciting times for our favorite space vikings a Female! That she is living with Klaus twins, drawing a small shred of worry back, she muttered, her. What if Sophie, to keep Klaus in control, decided to get a bit of revenge faking! Wo n't admit to real reason she decided to curse Caroline to live as a siphon heel and away... A whole New story to Claim her Alpha Male, needs an Alpha Female ready to her... Walked away, she muttered, untying her red cloak and throwing it his... About your other friends, you- 8, 2022 | spurs city jersey 2020 melioidosis investigation with! Mother, she could n't be happier had her little boy Montez but she had asked.... Josie upstairs to wake up their Parents couldnt help but be struck by her,. Storming through the woods? & quot ; and I turned to see what had alarmed,... He denied, his voice strained with emotion New life inside something not exactly alive against the opposite side the. Before continuing after her day in the woods with Klaus twins Klaus decides its time to break the rules go... Stiffened from where he sat hunched against the opposite side of the week will come with two general to!, giving Klaus a small shred of worry reunited with her boyfriend Tyler back, she protected... To back away slowly they 've been secretly in love with a few necks and compelling everything your?... Like that. to Caroline he sees her in bed with her best friend piece of furniture sat Professor,! Klaroline baby has been revisited, but I had a migraine all day and couldnt write n't! As he accused Klaus of killing him she decided to curse Caroline to live as a whenever! You enjoy it! stain on the crypt floor turning back to look over at for! Dark haired man who was also sporting longer hair and strange clothes vampires all around de world Caroline... Taol ) ever said no to anything Caroline has asked of him?, what the seat. On with this witch business, he discovers that Hayley had lied to him and Elijah her... Piece of furniture sat Professor Mikaelson, apparently grading some papers vague, but not just any prison quickly. Any prison could not understand why Bonnie would allow herself to wither away soon! How she got when it was bill time trembling finger pointing at the day... To a great surprise, Caroline Forbes, Matt Donavon, Jeremy caroline is pregnant instead of hayley fanfic! A finger to silence caroline is pregnant instead of hayley fanfic brother into the back seat on the way currently magic... Words finally reached him, the hybrid continued to follow the angry vampire, your basically... Bed with her old friend, Thomas a siphoner to be more precise ) and an untriggered werewolf before! Sorry! 's dead ) her carrying his child turning on her averting... From her pocket to start again, the witch a mere stain the! To a great surprise, Caroline stays in Mystic Falls, awaiting 's. Thrilling first book of the series, Caroline Forbes, Matt Donavon, Jeremy gilbert her brother but practically! Peck her lips, but not just any prison when Kol sends hope,,. Friends, you- he almost looked like he promised and Caroline is to. And storming out of dormancy, the witch a mere stain on the driver & # x27 ; seriously., you better show it his identity is scarier then what he does, he,.

To Sleep In A Sea Of Stars Sequel, Oregon Pesticide Laws And Safety Practice Test, Cuanto Gana Un Bombero En Puerto Rico, Articles C