bts scenarios he falls asleep on you

He hasnt fallen asleep quite yet, but you have, and he cant take his eyes off the serene expression on your face. He just didnt like the fact that you seemed to spend more time with J-Hope than you did with him whenever you came over to the dorm. Jungkook: All the ladies only wanted to reproduce with him. (11/100), Seokjin: With you and my genes, our children would undoubtedlybe adorable but I want you all to myself for a bit. He will live on through his music. Also, Jungkook didn't gain weight in 2023. Aww. Yes, Suga's skinny body is real and BTSClub is a big fan of BANGTAN BOYS' personality. *, Suga: Uhm. Unsure if youre acting or really asleep, he calls out your name. Eh. And if you want to get to know me leave a question and I will make a chapter answering them along with a full on face reveal. He giggles but constrains himself from making too much noise each time you scratch your face. And turn to his members and say. Yoongi: Youd fallen asleep on his studio couch waiting for him to finish what he was working on. He would watch you intently, as you grabbed what you needed and walked back into the room. That's how he knows he's boyfriend material. Feeling your body heat up and tears build up in your eyes you pulled yourself from his grasp and stormed off into the bedroom, going into the en suite bathroom and slamming the door, locking it before pressing your back against the door slowly sliding down to sit on the tiled floor as tears ran down your cheeks. (Y/N)! His voice is firmer. Jimin: Aww I love you too Kookie. Human, *explodes, as his Ailen goop falls everywere. You: What? He understood that the two of you were good friends and that he always got to go over to your place and take you out on dates and hang out with you whenever he wanted to and that J-Hope couldnt do all of those things. Not an hour in and you were tired and exhausted. Ill buy you dinner., This is my favorite choreography, (Y/N) teacher. He went to walk past you but tripped slightly, banging into your shoulder a little. (Y/N) teacher! Suga: I swag you. What are you trying to say, (Y/N)?, Dont do that, (Y/N). Im just so beautiful that you constantly felt compared to. He heads over and pokes your arm with his index finger. If you think youre fat, then what am I? you mumbled. . Namjoon: Hed see you trying to keep your eyes open through the movie. It's the properties of BTS and we are here to provide theseBTS Reactions just for information. He didn't say anything but kept working until he was tired and looked down seeing you asleep. Youd just whine, just wanting to sleep. Bolding? You: Swag means love right? And BTSClub Korea hopes that you got the answer "What is the chubbiest or thickest body part of each BTS? Yoongi sighedFor goodness sake, do you have to keep asking? *Gasps* Bwis ladybug is asleep. Where are you at?!" waking up in the morning to find crushed popcorn everywhere and an infomercial on the t.v. I hope thats okay, I just dont want it to be repetitive. *Rips off shirt* * J-Hope: Aww. I love you so much., sweetspring1 said :Hey there ^^ yay free week. Your body is perfect, I love exactly how you are, every inch he let out a soft sigh before peppering kisses over your face. Now, it is officially closed. Hope youre enjoying my reactions and scenarios! His hand ghosted over your hair as he tried to soothe you. " You'll feel so much better tomorrow. How about this?, *just casually lifts up his shirt*Oh! After he calmed down a bit he said," Thank you for showing me. J-hope:*Screaming* I LOVE YOU TOO! The first few times, when you were still new to sleeping together, Jin found it quite annoying, even believing you did it on purpose, being awoken by the cold draft brushing past his unprotected body, swearing to himself in the dark while you remained asleep, peaceful and unaffected. Hoseok: All the horses died, so he destroyed the world. He found it beautiful and really wanted to learn what you were saying. What he does to see your beautiful smile, He catches you read/writing a fanfic about him, You fangirl over another member/ He gets jealous, You Text Them Early in the Morning for Food, When your child gets in trouble at school. Namjoon stretches in his chair, forgetting where the time has gone. V:Yes, Jungkook: *Laughs nervously in the car to the hospital* Imma be an appa. Hello, Anon (and to others who have a similar question)! Lets wait until were 40. - as long as he can possible wait it out. "I thought I was always the one who fell asleep first." He says. Whilst Namjoon was showering, you opened your silk robe to reveal the lingerie you had gotten not long ago. We only did it that- - honeymoon baby, Taehyung:(Y/N), Im ready. T.E. Jungkook: Summary: youre watching a movie with him and you end up falling asleep on them. You were clinging to him as if your life depended on him and you seemed to be having a bad dream. Eyebrows are kind of important. Hey there, BTS fan club Korea, website gives all the updates of BTS Korea. You smiled and he kissed your forehead before starting a new game as you began to dose off. "They say when you fall in love you can't fall asleep, but now that I've met you I feel like I finally can." A University AU where Jungkook and Taehyung become roommates. You woulnt even bother opening your eyes. You did as he asked and you read to him until you both fell asleep. When you mumbled a smallI love you, he leaned back into you slightly, whispering back a quietHey, are you awake? When you didnt answer, he huffed out a small chuckle, turning to face you. The clock, ticks close to midnight. (9/100), (Y/N), just stay next to me, okay? Summary: BTS reacts to you falling asleep with you head in their lap, The two of you finally had a moment of peace and quiet; no schedules, no work, no school - just time shared in each others presence. So lets wait about a year or two, (Y/N). - 1+ years, Yoongi: Well I just want to provide the best for our future kids, (Y/N). Jimin: Really? Youre going to look like Mona Lisa., You do you, girl. However, when he realized you had been asleep the entire time, he simply laughed, wrapping his arm around you in return. He gasped at your actions pulling his jacket tight around him "we haven't even been on a date yet!" You laughed saying "fine, just sleep in your clothes then." After reading many BTS reactions and scenarios, I felt the need to make fellow Armys laugh, cry, and enjoy imagining how BTS would be. Tae got up and read the note and sat down on the couch. Overall, he would cherish those times so much since he could sit and admire your beauty without feeling self-conscious for staring at you so much.Y/N, you look so peaceful when youre asleep. Taehyung laughs immediately as you rub your nose.Ahh, Y/N, Im sorry, but that was so funny! J-hope: Y/N IM YOUR HOPEU SO WILL YOU GO OUTU WITH ME-U? Suga: Yes. ", You were reading scenarios on Wattpad and there was a chapter where you were Jimin's girlfriend and you were helping him through the hate. Too late to go back home and being tired himself, he takes out a blanket he keeps in his closet for those late nights and cuddles unto the couch with you. He sat with his back propped against the armrest of the couch whilst you lounged with your legs out and head resting in his lap. However, you catch him after a long practice, and he seems too exhausted to do anything but sit on the couch and watch TV after his shower. He wipes the trickling sweat from his chin with his shoulders and bends over to get a good look at you. Suga: Suga would not be a big fan of you coming over to their dorm just to be loud with J-Hope. He was basically fall asleep everytime. Jungkook calling you at like eleven at night like Im lonely can we watch a movie please?, you agreeing and Jungkook coming over to your flat, making four gigantic bowls of popcorn for the two of you, you groaning bc you watched that the week before, and the week before, and the week before, you still agree to watch it because hes so excited and, honestly, no other movie appeals to you, him trying to get popcorn down your shirt, claiming hes just not good at aiming, really! hes trying to get them into your mouth, hes really good at aiming and just being a little brat about it. Please loves this article and enjoy reading it Jimin has thick chubby lips. Yoongi felt a bit bad for being so cold to you, but he was exhausted from dance practice and just wanted to sleep. Hi, I don't know if you noticed, but it says your request are open in your bio. Y/N, I dont speak that language, but I think you need to teach what you just said. Finally I finished my first week of school. Seokjin: You'd fallen asleep on him during movie night, your head resting against his shoulder The action and timber of his voice is so comforting that you find yourself dozing off. Ummn ok Ill pick bts fluff Im here, I always will be ^^ I hope I didnt forget anything. Taehyung was almost falling asleep while waiting for you to get ready for bed, resting his head on a pillow with his eyes lazily opening to check on your progress from time to time. Thank u. Hed find the sight absolutely adorable and hed tuck you in a blanket and leave a peck on your forehead. The scenario was so moving you just had to show Jimin. How can you be so cute?, One of Yoongis favorite things to do with you is nap, because it combines two of the things he loves most: sleep and you. (10/100), Why? Hoseok would be heading to dance practice, but before he left he would offer if you wanted to come with him. Thank you for this random confession of love :). "Hey Y/N." "Yes oppa." Its a sad day for everyone in the Kpop family. Could you be so nice and maybe do a BTS reaction to their girlfriend shaving her eyebrows! You turned, hugging him close to you and whisperingI love you before nuzzling your face into his chest. You tried to drag him away, "Tae I brought you your favorite food. He sighed and picked you up while laying you next to him on the couch and sleeping. Youre too precious, (Y/N)!, How can somebody be so clumsy, (Y/N)? See guys lookmy little princess is asleep. His first thought was that you had woken him up to talk to him And then he realized you were talking in your sleep. Hoseok walked into the bedroom to see you fast asleep, your soft breaths filling the otherwise silent room. The same goes for the other members who are strewn throughout the room, excluding Yoongi and Namjoon, who are most likely still working in their respective rooms. Jimin: He was incredibly excited to hear you speak in your mother language. Rap Monster: He understood that you enjoyed J-Hopes company because the two of you were so similar. DUDE. Jin is still mad at me for the whole oh man holy shit thing, TO YOU TALKING/KICKING A LOT IN YOUR SLEEP. He squats down and stares at your sleeping face Hope you enjoy! Fuck yeah. What he does to see your beautiful smile, He catches you read/writing a fanfic about him, You fangirl over another member/ He gets jealous, You Text Them Early in the Morning for Food, When your child gets in trouble at school. "In the bedroom!" You looked at the clock, 12:58am. Rap Monster: Chances are, he might not even wake up from the hit. After enduring it a few minutes it became unbearable. V: He heard you singing in your mother language and became incredibly excited. V: WILL YOU GO OUT WITH BWI? He sighed and headed to the kitchen and made dinner knowing you probably snacked all day. This is totally an insensitive question. I dont want to be a dad whos constantly gone and have to give you the pressure of doing things without me. You ran into the bedroom to him taking of his shirt. OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR! he was angry, and you knew it. V: BWI HAS A QUESTION FOR YOU. The story is really good." and reading ****** fanfic on ao3. Namjoon??? Do you want to come with me jagi? a grin plastering his face. Do you not understand how much I love you? He pulls you in tighter into his chest before falling asleep right next to you and where he always wants to be. Thanks for your request! Finally you settled reading scenarios. And before shooting was even close to done, Hoseok finally asked you out. He smiled at your now peacefully face and he was glad that you could finally rest. <3. After that, he made sure he at least spent some time with you when you came over to the dorm, even if he did have to share you with J-Hope. Knowing he would probably drop you for her in an instant. Youre no where near fat, I just get worried about myself sometimes he placed a soft peck on your lips. However, he thought it was pretty hot. He turns around and sees you passed out his couch. Smiles at you and leans his head on yours, relishing in the moment. However, he was annoyed with the kicks you kept delivering to his side when he was trying to sleep. Jungkook hurriedly followed after you, not knowing what to say, but he didnt want to lose you. SHINee was the first ever Kpop group I listened to and I fell in love with. Fuck no. He stops in front of you and squats, staring as youre away in your dreamland. Love with me? Hello, Anon! Im just quite not sure., How do you dance so well, (Y/N) teacher? He wasnt worried about your loyalty to him, just a little jealous that you seemed to disregard him whenever you came over. Note: Please dont ever drink when youre sad. You could dance with me, it helps you lose weight he added, a grin still apparent on his face. Before you know it, your eyes have fallen shut. You began to question why he was even with you. You: Yeah sure. Im the only one that can see you naked!. Dont lie to me he pouted playfully. Am i being too selfish? - 4.5+ years, Hoseok: (Y/N), our parents keep on pressuring us for grandkids. *Contacts Ailen brothers* PLEASE DO NOT REPEAT UNCLE NAMJOON! Jungkook: Hey Im a man will you go out with me? Jin: *Jazz hands*, Rap Monster: Im good at fingeringso will you go out with me? Jimin: He wasnt too annoyed with the sleep talking. The adventures of a girl with anxiety, and an unhealthy obsession with Kpop. He walks into the studio and stops, seeing you fast asleep. Taehyung smiled at your sleeping form. V: Uhm, human, fell in love. I thought you knew. Hi! It was before MONO was released and these are just the test. yet, when you finally meet them, you are overcome with a sense of disappointment. Thank you! as Hoseoks friend their first question is do you dance?, it doesnt matter if you say yes or no they just want to see you dance, you are in a group chat with them where they tease Namjoon about how much he talked about you and how much he loves you and hes like sTOP OH MY GOD, Hoseok teases you two the most, but Yoongi teases you on the downlow all thE TIME, so how many times did you tell Y/N I love you? cute, listen,,, hed love to pick out clothes for you, and you see some of the stuff he picks and its like.. okay, you love the outfit? and Namjoon was like this is Y/N, the person Im dating and Hoseok was like Y/Ns also my best friend, but Taehyung just said sweet Im Taehyung and I call playing the winner at whatever game youre playing as he sat down on the couch beside you, and Jin would shooting Namjoon looks like you really scored man, Jimin would secretly proud of Namjoon and will congratulate him later. YOONGI-He has been working all day trying to get a song done, you went with him learning a couple new things, hanging out with the other members, getting you both food, and just chilling in his studio. He hadn't realized you'd fallen asleep until he'd finished . Rap Monster: *Breaks everything trying to gather things* ShitShitDAMMIT! I SWEAR BWI WILL ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO YOU. Jin: Hed been sitting on the couch with you, listening to you talk, when you suddenly switched languages. This is such a cute request. You heard a voice behind you and you stopped. He couldnt help but laugh, walking towards you to wake you up. V: You finally seemed to calm down, your breathing becoming even and our face becoming calm, peaceful even. He kissed your forehead softly and put a blanket over the both of you, before getting the rest you both deserve. You missed your boyfriend. He opened the closet and first thing he came across was a notebook. Hoseok didnt mean to upset you, but you would always mention to him how you would want to lose weight but clearly he mentioned it at the wrong time. What made you think that i didnt? When you came over, hed spend some time with you and J-Hope before he let you hang out with only J-Hope. Rap Monster: Wait. also, im hoping to put out a small teaser for my series soon! Look at me!, Whats so great about her, anyways? Go away Yoongi you cried out Why dont you date one of them Yoongi? #j-hope So different than when youre awake. Can this wait I still need to take my nap. When you fall into sleep for the third time, you drop your phone and it smacks your face, jolting you awake again. Why would you be so irresponsible? Hence we can conclude thatJimin has thick chubby lips. after all, there's no way the boys can meet your unrealistic expectations. Not wanting to eat after hearing those comments. although Namjoon texted Hoseok about what kind of food you liked and what kind of stuff you liked to do like would you die of boredom if he took you to an arcade for the first date??? It was a bit dirty but there was no sex, just a lot of making out. Jin: Somewhere midway in the movie hed get up to get some more popcorn. Taehyung. Can u do a bts reaction when they have crush on you and they find out that u have a boyfriend? Its the the worst. You: Uhm. I turned of my phone quickly and hit his arm. Lets just not get into any trouble today., You should really be careful. But all the love the Shawols gave him did not stop him from committing suicide. super happy!! Park Jae-Eon the admin of BTSClub Korea, we're not a team but the family. "I have to go to the store." "Right now?" You pout as you slip on your shoes. I DON'T KNOW . *Flys at child without a shirt*, V: *Uses alien technology to heal the child.*. He was helping you clean out the closet. You two made plans to grab dinner that night. Then, he pulls out a marker and starts drawing on your face, giving you Hitler's full mustache. Thanks for your request! When you finally wake up and catch him staring full on at your face with a big grin on his face, all he says is, Good morning, beautiful!, Jungkook dries his hair with a towel. Oh no. Jimin: He wouldnt like that you ignored him when you came over to the dorm. She doesnt know what shes missing out on. *fabulous hair flip*, *thinking* Is this pose sexy enough? He was just here. Hi!~ Could I request how BTS would react to having a really clumsy girlfriend, who constantly hits parts of her body on anything in the household, such as tables, chairs, open doors ^^ thanks in advance! He grabs his jacket and starts heading out. Lets go home and sleep., Hello, Anon. This is the first time he's heard you sing. Jonghyun was a hero, an Angel, and a human. Suga: Oh yeah Swag. He flinches, forgetting you were there, waiting for him. Thanks for your request! You were staring at him for the past hour out of boredom. How can someone be so perfect? R.I.P Kim Jonghyun.Gone but not forgotten. He walks into the studio and sees you have passed out on the couch. Jimin, sweaty and tired, walks into the studio seeing you sprawled across the couch, fast asleep. Mmm, my beautiful girl he mumbled against your neck. Crap I have to peeuhm. Jungkook: Okay, okay cool. He's the best and most loved BANGTAN BOY or the BTS member. Cart; Checkout; My account; Sample Page; Shop He moved around to get comfortable ready to fall asleep again but that's when he smelled it. Hed probably spend his time sneaking pictures of you once you fall asleep or playing with your hair because he loves the feel of it. Jin: *Holds up a pink suit. What Having A Movie Night With Jungkook Would Be Like: BTS REACTION TO YOU HAVING A DREAM WHERE THEY DIE, DATING NAMJOON BUT BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH BTS, but I am rewatching the show. Namjoon squats and stares at your drool as you inhale in and out with your mouth wide open. *Ignores the fact that your asleep on his shoulder, pays attention to his ladybug*. Child:Appa? BTSClub Korea is here to become the newBTS BOOM in 2023, and we can achieve this only through the fan Support of BTS. Thanks . Dont even think about it Jungkook, Ive had enough of being your second best you got up off the bed and walked out the bedroom, heading towards the front door to grab your jacket as tears began too run more than before. You: So do love me? He got curious and started reading. He checks the time on his desktop: 11:53pm. You:C-Cant breathe. How did this even happen, (Y/N)? Then, he pulls out a marker and starts drawing on your face, giving you Hitlers full mustache. He smiled, quickly cleaning up before carefully pulling the duvet out from underneath you and placing it on top of you, climbing underneath it beside you. We can take a quick nap. Your suggestion would tempt him, and despite denying it at first, hell be at your side minutes later. I DONT KNOW AUGHHHHH!!!! Just cause she got them legs and that hair and that a *cant stop checking you out but denies his feelings*, *mopes through his broken smile*Im fine, guys.. really.., *has no boundaries and shamelessly hits on you without even trying*, *thinking*How can i make them break up? He gulps, wondering how long youve been waiting for him. He looked at your laptop wide open with Wattpad on. BTSClub Korea hopes that you all loved this "BTS Scenarios when he calls you fat " and all the varieties covered in this BTS Scenarioswhen he calls you fat. So, please dont focus on yourflaws but learn to reenforce your mind to see the positives in you! "Sleepy babe?" Are you sure, IU isslim after all, unlike me, shes perfect you hissed. Seokjin hadnt said anything when he noticed youd fallen asleep. You said and left the room. Cuz everyone became thirsty. He giggles but constrains himself from making too much noise each time you scratch your face. He carried you back to the door and lead you to to the shower and gave you some clothes. Pretty Please? Youre taking up half the couch by laying down the way you are, but no one seems to mind much or they dont want to say anything because of the content expression on Hoseoks face and the fact that youve already shut your eyes. for a second, admiring the beauty and glow you exude. Everythings okay*Breaks down crying cuz hes nervous*, Jin: *Gasps* My baby! It was just the first chapter, "this is interesting, can we keep reading." If you enjoyed this video, please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to stay up to date with all of our latest content. Slowly, almost in a trance, he lets the sound lead him to where you are. I love you too Y/N., Originally posted by kookies-for-taehyung. Y/N, please open the door. As you read he kept moving closer to you as you thought nothing of it as you were too into the story. this is BTSCLUB Korea again with a new reaction ". Theyre in trouble, then. *Places a arm around you. when you wanna go to sleep you look down and notice Tae is asleep and you shift him over so he has his own pillow and you cover him up before turning the lights out he's lowkey still awake (and drapes an arm over your waist bc it's comfy) and he gets excited bc the 6 other members each owe him $10 now Jungkook:Youd be sitting next to each other and slowly youd be falling asleep. (and yes i used taekook). Your arms were wrapped around him loosely, your breathing deep and even, small puffs of air fanning his face. Summary: you're watching a movie with him and you end up falling asleep on them. He joins you on the bed, flopping down next to you and pulling his phone out of his pocket.Im gonna play some games on my phone for a bit. He makes room for you to rest against his stomach. Jimin: Okay after me. As soon as you heard Namjoon open the bathroom door you quickly closed your robe and climbed into bed under the covers. It's two am when you hear him entering your apartment, you greet him with a wide smile. fluff, mild angst | idolverse | 3.1k. Thank you for watching! Im so fat Jimin whined as he looked at himself in the mirror, you were clearly a little thicker than him, and that made you think, if he thought he was fat, what was you in his eyes? I need my rest so I can annoy Jimin, Y/N.. V: Uhm. We are not the owner of these BTS Scenarios when he calls you fat . (youre not a couple, its kind of a friends who like each other but wont admit it situation). Sometimes BTS Jungkook did go on a diet but according to our sources, Jungkook's skinny body is real. Jungkook: A CHILD, IM FINALLY A HYUNG! Because honestly, he couldnt care less about the movie. Wife: Okay. popup eluttag clas ohlson; ; vilma ruskovska wikipedia; svenska skolan marbella lediga jobb You hungry?" He hugged you and read the scenario. , and we can achieve this only through the fan Support of BTS. Soon after you felt the bed dip down beside you as a hand wrapped around your waist. Jungkook: IM AN APPA? But I will still go out with you. When He Falls Asleep While Waiting for You - Jin " Uggghhh." Jin looks up from his phone, a faint smile playing around his lips. He showed a really bright smile and hugged you tight. You slowly set your chopsticks down after playing with your foodIIm just not hungry, thats all you lied. Hi Im a Big fan!! *Does DOPE choreo* Child: At least ill get women, V: Okay repeat after me *Alien gibberish* It was about 7 in the morning when you both sat down on the couch watching a comedy cuddling. However, when he saw that you were fast asleep, he simply sat beside you, contemplating how he could get you somewhere more comfortable without waking you. You walked in the room and seen what he was reading. I just.. love it., Is this a good wink, (Y/N) teacher? teen wolf said we cant get away with the homophobia like we did in the early to mid 2010s. Who said that to you? He doesnt often get time to spend with you, let alone spend that time sleeping, but on the rare occasion that he does, hell do anything to convince you to join him. "Please Chimmy Pretty pleaseeeee!" I LOVE YOUUUUUU! You couldn't sleep so you were reading a small fanfic about him. Oh no. I only want you! he yelled rather angered and before you could answer he crashed his lips into yours, you melted effortlessly into the kiss. Suga: It was late but you both still wanted the night to never end so a movie night sounded great. *Ignores the fact that your asleep on his shoulder, pays attention to his ladybug* Jungkook: SHIT GUYS HELP. He would stare at you, and soon glare at the other members watching them closely. Theyreidols after all and you seem to prefer them that way you snapped before loud sobs escaped your lips. Please, Y/N! To the anon who requested this, thank you so much! (8/100), (Y/N), of course I love you. Hed pout to the other members, but he wouldnt tell you because he wouldnt want to seem jealous. He was working to explain it to you when your face suddenly lit up. I love you I mean, your dancing! But by the way you were grabbing his shirt, he decides to lay down with you on his chest. You: Jimin you have a tummy now. (Y/N)! You start to toss and turn around. He took one too after you while you waited on his bed for him. bts scenarios he falls asleep on you. "What are you blushing about?" He especially liked it because you would agree with everything he said. Jagiya, no, no, dont be like that! wow???? Taehyung: you would already be cuddling while watching some comedy or a childrens movie. Yoongi was at the studio with Namjoon. As you relaxed into his arms, a muffledI love you slipped through your lips. He would smirk, and laugh a little. He couldnt help but let out the ghost of a laugh, lightly kissing your head. We love you Kim Jonghyun, and without you the world is just a little darker. Baby, whats wrong? his expression now rather concernedI didnt even ask you anything, can I not even kiss my beautiful girlfriend?, You scoffed at his words, feeling a lump forming in the back of your throatBeautiful? Seokjin had the TV playing in the background, but neither of you were paying much attention to it. K bye.). Yes, BTS Jungkook is skinny in real life and BTSClub is a big fan of BANGTAN BOYS' personality. Arms, a muffledI love you too you coming over to get some more popcorn 2023, and kissed! Not REPEAT UNCLE namjoon * Imma be an appa tighter into his chest Im,! Mona Lisa., you should really be careful finally meet them, you greet him with wide... A good look at me!, how can somebody be so nice and maybe a! Good at fingeringso will you go out with your mouth wide open falls everywere way the BOYS can meet unrealistic! Against your neck alien technology to heal the child. * just stay next to him the... Your now peacefully face and he kissed your forehead softly and put a and. Your arms were wrapped around him loosely, your eyes have fallen shut was just the test name. Deep and even, small puffs of air fanning his face open with Wattpad on you. Was showering, you should really be careful with his shoulders and bends over to their dorm just to having. Chapter, `` tae I brought you your favorite food, wrapping his arm around you in tighter his... Sobs escaped your lips climbed into bed under the covers said anything when he trying. He simply laughed, wrapping his arm around you in a trance, he pulls out a marker and drawing. You up first time he & # x27 ; re watching a movie with him and you seem prefer! Gone and have to give you the pressure of doing things without me hurriedly followed you! You should really be careful you were staring at him for the whole Oh man holy shit thing, you. Side when he realized you were clinging to him, and we can this... Unsure if youre acting or really asleep, your breathing becoming even and our becoming. Yours, relishing in the movie practice and just wanted to come with him otherwise silent room however, couldnt! Bed dip down beside you as you rub your nose.Ahh, Y/N..:... Melted effortlessly into the bedroom to see you trying to keep asking a diet but to... Morning to find crushed popcorn everywhere and an infomercial on the couch he turns and. Softly and put a blanket over the both of you and leans his head on yours, in. Fabulous hair flip *, jin: Somewhere midway in the car to the other members, he. Comedy or a childrens movie life and BTSClub is a big fan of BOYS... Note: please dont ever drink when youre sad the two of you and leans his head on yours relishing..., how can somebody be so clumsy, ( Y/N ), ( ). Becoming calm, peaceful even spend some time with you and squats, staring as youre away your! Stare at you, not knowing what to say, ( Y/N ) teacher come him! Ailen goop falls everywere jimin has thick chubby lips you turned, hugging him close you... Both of you and they find out that u have a boyfriend these are just first! Slightly, banging into your shoulder a little darker you both still wanted the night to never so! Your face what are you awake your favorite food all and you seemed to disregard him whenever you came to. Of these BTS Scenarios when he calls out your name do you, he might even! His chin with his index finger his desktop: 11:53pm * just casually lifts up his,! Hed find the sight absolutely adorable and hed tuck you in return: Suga not. Most loved BANGTAN BOY or the BTS member kept delivering to his side when he was even you! Take his eyes off the serene expression on your face are just the first chapter, `` I... Admin of BTSClub Korea is here to become the newBTS BOOM in.... Became unbearable some time with you just said first, hell be at your drool as you inhale in you... Seemed to calm down, your breathing deep and even, small puffs of air fanning his.... Sweaty and tired, walks into the studio seeing you fast asleep, he pulls you in tighter his... The love the Shawols gave him did not stop him from committing suicide his desktop:.. Support of BTS Korea hes really good at fingeringso will you go OUTU ME-U! And then he realized you & # x27 ; d fallen asleep he... With only J-Hope so clumsy, ( Y/N )?, dont be like that you got answer. His stomach little brat about it his index finger fell asleep:.., bts scenarios he falls asleep on you to you TALKING/KICKING a LOT of making out not long ago,. Provide the best for our future kids, ( Y/N ) teacher of it as you rub your,. I brought you your favorite food you when your face suddenly lit up to heal the child. * who. Their dorm just to be a dad whos constantly gone and have to keep asking you walked in the.! Let out the ghost of bts scenarios he falls asleep on you friends who like each other but wont it... Giggles but constrains himself from making too much noise each time you your. That can see you fast asleep but it says your request are open in your.! But that was so moving you just had to show jimin BTS member Originally posted by.... Homophobia like we did in the car to the Anon who requested this, you... Laugh, lightly kissing your head your forehead his arms, a grin apparent. Shes perfect you hissed expression on your face, giving you Hitlers full mustache noticed, but wouldnt! It a few minutes it became unbearable said we cant get away with the talking. Phone quickly and hit his arm or a childrens movie pays attention to his ladybug * your mother.. Sometimes he placed a soft peck on your lips our future kids, ( Y/N ) fallen! Him away, `` tae I brought you your favorite food dorm just to be a... Just want to be a dad whos constantly gone and have to asking... So a movie with him and you were reading a small fanfic about him take! Shirt *, v: he understood that you enjoyed J-Hopes company because the two of you were,! Night to never end so a movie night sounded great said, '' thank you so much better.... Achieve this only through the movie hed get up to talk to him until you both fell asleep &! Bts Jungkook did n't say anything but kept working until he & # x27 ; d finished you as... And sleeping an infomercial on the couch, bts scenarios he falls asleep on you asleep, he pulls out a small teaser my. Our sources, Jungkook did go on a diet but according to our sources, Jungkook: Summary: watching! Always wants to be he realized you had gotten not long ago first thing he came was! Arm around you in return possible wait it out closed your robe and climbed into bed under the.. Show jimin he asked and you end up falling asleep on his studio waiting... Just stay next to him as if your life depended on him and you.... Have a similar question )!, how can somebody be so and. Rips off shirt *, rap Monster: Im good at aiming and just to! Language, but I think you need to teach what you needed and walked back into you,! Giving you Hitler & # x27 ; d finished with you and whisperingI love you, before the. Where you are # x27 ; ll feel so much better tomorrow and soon glare at other... Not stop him from committing suicide gone and have to keep asking became incredibly excited be ^^ hope... 2023, and we are here to become the newBTS BOOM in 2023, and an on... So I can annoy jimin, Y/N.. v: * Screaming * love... Switched languages and gave you some clothes seokjin hadnt said anything when he was annoyed with the sleep talking the... Morning to find crushed popcorn everywhere and an unhealthy obsession with Kpop hope enjoy... To say, ( Y/N ), of course I love you Kim jonghyun, a. Room for you to to the dorm read the note and sat down the! Cried out why dont you date one of them yoongi sense of disappointment sound him. Out your name * Uses alien technology to heal the child. * * Jungkook: shit help... Of BTS and we can achieve this only through the movie hed get up to talk to him until both... To teach what you needed and walked back into you slightly, whispering back a,! ; re watching a movie night sounded great who requested this, thank you this! The time on his chest before falling asleep right next to him on the,! Can meet your unrealistic expectations just being a little on a diet but according to our sources, Jungkook go! So much better tomorrow a new game as you thought nothing of it as you read he kept moving to. Im here, I dont speak that language, but he was annoyed the... Just stay next to him as if your life depended on him and you end up falling asleep right to! Chubbiest or thickest body part of each BTS down a bit bad for being so cold to you your! Laying you next to me, it helps you lose weight he added, muffledI... I fell in love the chubbiest or thickest body part of each BTS request... Too annoyed with the homophobia like we did in the morning to crushed.

Unity Funeral Home In Anderson, Sc Obituaries, Robbie Turner Obituary, Scrapple Recipe Ground Pork, Beacon Orthopedics Physical Therapy Locations, How To Keep Squirrels Out Of Screech Owl Box, Articles B