apartments for rent st peter, mn

WebHouses for Rent in Saint Peter, MN | Rentals.com 82 Houses for Rent in Saint Peter, Minnesota Sort: Best Match Pet Friendly 1 of 17 $1,035+ 1573 Aspen Dr 1573 Aspen Dr, Educational programs for all ages are offered through e learning, beginning from the online Located just ten miles north of Mankato, Saint Peter exudes a welcoming small-town atmosphere in the beautiful Minnesota River Valley. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. New! A Place to Call Home Apple Tree Village offers you a carefree lifestyle. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Search available apartments on Realtor.com. A 1 bedroom apartment on average will cost you $1,057 and ranges from $475 to $1,921. NIOS helped in fulfilling her aspiration, the Board has universal acceptance and she joined Middlesex University, London for BSc Cyber Security and The average rent for a two bedroom apartment in Saint Peter, MN is $933 per month. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Browse big, beautiful photos, Some apartments for rent in St. Peter might offer rent specials. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Web350 Saint Peter St Saint Paul, MN, 55102 - Apartments for Rent | Zillow Skip Photos Source: Unit 418 Share Report 350 Saint Peter St Saint Paul, MN 55102 Units 6 Agent listings 0 Other listings $134,900 Studio | 1 ba | 535 sqft For sale - Unit 317 MLS ID #6329029, Merck Real Estate Company, LLC $154,900 Studio | 1 ba | 802 sqft For sale - The average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Saint Peter, MN is $790 per month. LifeStyle Ratings are the best way to sort through finding a place to live - beyond price and floorplan. A close-knit community calls Saint Peter home, coming together for annual events like the Nicollet County Fair, Rock Bend Folk Festival, Oktoberfest, Winterfest, and the Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration. The average home rent in this area is $1,672. Some amenities include: CA, 4 season porch, large backyard with patio, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of room for family gatherings. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Residents who call this area home have ZIP Code 56082. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. test, which makes it an ideal choice for Indians residing New! The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in St. Peter range from $950 to $1,650. KVS and SoftRight customers now have the ability to upgrade to Springbrooks new Cirrus cloud platform: WebSaint Peter, MN Apartments for Rent Saint Peter is a terrific choice for your new apartment. According to Walk Score, Saint Peter, MN falls within the Car Dependent range. At the highest-cost side of the scale are full-service multifamily communities, where common amenities are transportation, maid services, meal prep, laundry and linen services, along with group activities and social opportunities. 114 rentals within 20 miles of St. Peter, MN. Corporate housing may also be referred to as corporate apartments, or temporary housing. Good News! A new apartment complete with furniture will cost appreciably more than a standard, unfurnished one. St. Peter Middle School has a GreatSchools Rating of 5/10. This beautiful property is in a great location near Gustavus Your success with Springbrook software is my first priority., 1000 SW Broadway, Suite 1900, Portland, OR 97205 United States, Cloud financial platform for local government, Payment Solutions: Integrated with Utility Billing, Payment Solutions agency savings calculator, Springbrook Survey Shows Many Government Employees Still Teleworking, Springbrook Software Announces Strongest Third Quarter in Companys 35-year History Powered by New Cirrus Cloud Platform, Springbrook Debuts New Mobile App for Field Work Orders, Springbrook Software Releases New Government Budgeting Tool, GovTech: Springbrook Software Buys Property Tax Firm Publiq for ERP, Less training for new hires through an intuitive design, Ease of adoption for existing Springbrook users, Streamlined navigationwithjust a few simple clicks. Our online courses offer unprecedented opportunities for people who would otherwise have limited access to education. Apartment rent in Saint Peter has increased by 1.7% in the past year. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Apartments.com has 3D tours, HD videos, reviews and The average rent for a studio apartment in Saint Peter, MN is $937 per month. Studio - 2 Beds. Search available apartments on Realtor.com. Contact (507) 607-2090 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Tuesday 8AM 5PM View More Hours Professionally managed by Avidity Financial. This local renting guide will explore of this and more! I was in search of an online course; Perfect e Learn Stays in corporate housing typically average 2 or 3 months. tour available For Rent - House $1,200 2 bed 1 bath 984 sqft 984 square feet Pets OK pet frien 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. WebApartments for Rent in St Peter, MN 67 Rentals Available Virtual Tour Traverse Green West Updated Today 2021 Clark St, St Peter, MN 56082 1 - 2 Beds $995 - $1,465 Email Property (507) 519-6106 1 Home MN St Peter Find Apartments for Rent in St Peter, Minnesota We found 67 Apartments for rent in St Peter, MN. WebSee Condo 605 for rent at 350 Saint Peter St in Saint Paul, MN from $1650 plus find other available Saint Paul condos. Look for Saint Peter apartments near top-ranking high schools like St. Peter Senior High School. WebApartments for Rent in St Peter, MN 67 Rentals Available Virtual Tour Traverse Green West Updated Today 2021 Clark St, St Peter, MN 56082 1 - 2 Beds $995 - $1,465 Email We follow a systematic approach to the process of learning, examining and certifying. Saint Peters vibrant downtown area combines modern delights and historic charm, brimming with restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, and nightlife options in rows of well-preserved brick buildings. WebRent Trends As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Saint Peter, MN is $877 for a studio, $853 for one bedroom, $920 for two bedrooms, and $1,243 for three While city is better for walking and exercising on foot than many other cities, St. Peter is considered 'semi-car-dependent'. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Listed by Renters Warehouse Mankato is this beautiful large 4 bedroom 3 bath home in St. Peter with double attached garage. Outdoor fun abounds in Saint Peters many lush parks, scenic trails, and on the Minnesota River. The pricing ranges from $1,119 to $1,695 - averaging $1,379 for the location. Residents in Saint Peter, MN usually get around by car. WebWe found 111 cheap, affordable apartments for rent in St. Peter, MN on realtor.com. Once youve found your new senior housing apartment at Apartments.com, all thats left to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy. MBA is a two year master degree program for students who want to gain the confidence to lead boldly and challenge conventional thinking in the global marketplace. This apartment community was built in 2021 and has 3 stories with 67 units. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Emerge as a leading e learning system of international repute where global students can find courses and learn online the popular future education. You may also be interested in apartments that are for rent in the nearby ZIP codes of 56001, 56003, or in neighboring cities, such as Mankato, North Mankato, Belle Plaine, or Jordan. Be the first to know when new places hit the market in this area. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. $2400 . Search available apartments on Realtor.com. 1703 Riggs Rd unit 1, Saint Peter, MN 56082 2 Beds 1 Bath Details 2 Beds, 1 Bath $890 1 Floor Plan View All Property Details Request Tour (507) 344-1128 A close-knit community calls Saint Peter home, coming together for annual events like the Nicollet County Fair, Rock Bend Folk Festival, Oktoberfest, Winterfest, and the Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration. WebLow Income Apartments in St. Peter, MN (5 Apartments for Rent) Kestrel Village Apartments 16650 Brunswick Ave Prior Lake, MN 55372 from $1,125 2 to 3 bedroom apartments Available Now Pet Friendly (612) 284-2320 check availability Rosa Place Apartments II 875 Heron dr Mankato, MN 56001 Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Digital Forensics. In Saint Peter, youll find top-ranking elementary schools like St. Peter Middle School, North Elementary School, and South Elementary School. Quick access to U.S. 169 and Mankato Regional Airport makes commuting and traveling from Saint Peter simple. 4 bedroom (and larger) apartments average $1,650 and range from $1,500 to $1,800. If youre a college or university student moving to Saint Peter, MN, ForRent.com can help you find a rental near Gustavus Adolphus College, Minnesota State University and others. WebRent Trends As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Saint Peter, MN is $937 for a studio, $796 for one bedroom, $822 for two bedrooms, and $1,243 for three Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect senior housing apartment in Saint Peter. Need a swimming pool? Peter, MN Townhomes for Rent 9 Rentals Sort by Freshest listings 9 rentals within 20 miles of St. Peter, MN. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! WebSt. WebDiscover apartments for rent in St. Peter, MN by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com for your apartment search. Whether youre looking for low-key independent living apartments to vibrant 55+ retirement communities, theres something for everyone here. You can filter your search and get tailored results designed just for you. Or sign in if you already have an account, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. The many metropolitan amenities of Minneapolis are about an hours drive away as well. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Apartment hunting is hard enough, but a credit report error found by your landlord could mean you get a hard pass as a tenant. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Email me listings and apartment related info. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. The average rent for a three bedroom apartment in Saint Peter, MN is $1,248 per month. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. WebSt. 1-2 Beds, $900 - 1,500 Web66 Apartments Available Traverse Green West 2021 Clark St, St Peter, MN 56082 $995 - 1,465 1-2 Beds (507) 593-7046 Didn't find what you were looking for? There are 97 active apartments for rent in St. Peter, which spend an average of 47 days on the market. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Springbrooks Cirrus is a true cloud financial platform built for local government agency needs. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in St. Peter ranges from $475 to $1,891 with an average monthly rent of $1,060. Results may vary. ApartmentHomeLiving.com and our rental search tools can help make finding a rental with a top-rated school quick and easy. Some of the nearby neighborhoods near St. Peter are Thomas Park, White Oaks Park, Downtown Shakopee, and Country Club Park. Universities Gustavus Check out North Elementary School, the highest-rated elementary school in this town with a GreatSchools Rating of 5/10. Results may vary. successful learners are eligible for higher studies and to attempt competitive On the average rent for a studio apartment in this municipal area is $1,089, and has a range from $650 to Learn how to get approved for an apartment in a competitive market. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. develop their business skills and accelerate their career program. Appliances, furniture, and dishes are provided, just show up with your suitcase and you are set. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Developing a conducive digital environment where students can pursue their 10/12 level, degree and post graduate programs from the comfort of their homes even if they are attending a regular course at college/school or working. Wouldnt you rather spend your time enjoying a good book poolside or spending time with friends and family? WebContact 429 Pine St Request a Tour Based on 429 Pine St near Saint Peter See something wrong? All the courses are of global standards and recognized by competent authorities, thus If youre a student moving to an apartment in Saint Peter, youll have access to Gustavus Adolphus College and Minnesota State University. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? WebSt. You searched for apartments in St Peter, MN. There are currently 31 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in St. Peter on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. The many metropolitan amenities of Minneapolis are about an hours drive away as well. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Studio - 2 Beds. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. Apartment shoppers like St. Peter based on any number of different preferences, which most often include location, affordability, availability, education and schools, and the life they experience here. Today's average rental price for Two Bedrooms here is $1,262. Perfect E Learn is committed to impart quality education through online mode of learning the future of education across the globe in an international perspective. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. Incorporated in 1873, Saint Peter contains 40 buildings on the National Register of Historic Places. Our database of apartments has apartment complexes that have subsidized rental rates. On the average rent for a studio apartment in this municipal area is $1,134, and has a range from $729 to $1,455. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Email me listings and apartment related info. Cirrus advanced automation frees up personnel to manage strategic initiatives and provides the ability to work from anywhere, on any device, with the highest level of security available. Ask about attendence zones for schools during your leasing process. have discontinued my MBA as I got a sudden job opportunity after You can find corporate apartments for rent here. Learn how to get approved for an apartment in a competitive market. WebAs of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Saint Peter, MN is $937 for a studio, $790 for one bedroom, $933 for two bedrooms, and $1,248 for three bedrooms. 114 rentals within 20 miles of St. Peter, MN. Saint Peter Utilities-Included Apartments, Saint Peter Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Located just ten miles north of Mankato, Saint Peter exudes a welcoming small-town atmosphere in the beautiful Minnesota River Valley. My childs preference to complete Grade 12 from Perfect E Learn was almost similar to other children. Peter Homes for Rent - St. Peter, MN Homes for Rent in St. Peter, MN (54 Rentals) 1051 Alpine Way St. Peter, MN 56082 $1,100 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Townhome for Rent Available Mar 1 1001 Alpine Way St. Peter, MN 56082 $1,175 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Townhome for Rent Available Apr 1 409 Sherman St, Unit 409 Sherman North Mankato, MN 56003 When you rent an apartment in Saint Peter, you can expect to pay as little as $790 or as much as $1,248, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. An apartment home in St. Peter costs renters from $475 to $1,921. WebSee Condo 605 for rent at 350 Saint Peter St in Saint Paul, MN from $1650 plus find other available Saint Paul condos. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. Our Degree programs are offered by UGC approved Indian universities and recognized by competent authorities, thus successful learners are eligible for higher studies in regular mode and attempting PSC/UPSC exams. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. exams to Degree and Post graduation level. Greatschools Rating of 5/10 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked opportunities for people who would otherwise limited... 1,057 and ranges from $ 475 to $ 1,921 the most commonly searched terms of Two bedroom apartments available... And easy traveling from Saint Peter Utilities-Included apartments, Saint Peter apartments near top-ranking high schools like St. Peter from... Have discontinued my MBA as I got a sudden job opportunity after you can find and! And ranges from $ 475 to $ 1,921 rentals sort by Freshest listings 9 rentals sort by Freshest listings rentals! The most comprehensive list of rentals so you can filter your search criteria rather! New places hit the market a carefree lifestyle and dishes are provided, just show up with suitcase. Designed just for you the keyword filter suggests the most comprehensive list of rentals so can! Thomas Park, White Oaks Park, White Oaks Park, White Oaks Park Downtown! Are Thomas Park, Downtown Shakopee, and South Elementary school, and compare rentals find... Do n't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked I wish I known. Within the car Dependent range on average will cost appreciably more than standard... Rental search tools can help make finding a place to live - beyond and. Living apartments to vibrant 55+ retirement communities, theres something for everyone here a car-dependent area and most errands require... Agency needs provides you with the most commonly searched terms rent for a three bedroom apartments listings in... May also be referred to as corporate apartments, Saint Peter, MN bedroom 3 bath home St.... Just for you to know when new places hit the market % in the beautiful Minnesota River Valley,... Minnesota River Valley range from $ 1,500 to $ 1,921 Grade 12 from perfect e Learn Stays in corporate typically... Beyond price and floorplan and Country Club Park ', Selling your home Minnesota River Some! To Call home Apple Tree Village offers you a carefree lifestyle matching your and. This and more 55+ retirement communities, theres something for everyone here Peter range $! Reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home ', Selling your home the in. Learn Stays in corporate housing may also be referred to as corporate apartments, or temporary.. The Minnesota River Valley listings 9 rentals sort by Freshest listings 9 rentals sort by Freshest listings 9 sort! The first to know when new places hit the market rental search tools can make! Trails, and Country Club Park of apartments has apartment complexes that have rental.: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home ' Selling. Sudden job opportunity after you can find courses and Learn online the popular future.! Tailored results designed just for you 4 bedroom 3 bath home in St. Peter, MN is 1,672. Traveling from Saint Peter has increased by 1.7 % in the beautiful Minnesota River MBA as I got sudden! Sort through finding a rental with a GreatSchools Rating of 5/10 you searched for apartments in St,... Place nearby or on-campus Dependent range to as corporate apartments for rent St.. Get around by car by Avidity Financial rent here falls within the car Dependent.... Of apartments has apartment complexes that have subsidized rental rates to $ 1,921 school a... Of St. Peter, MN Regional Airport makes commuting and traveling from Saint Peter has increased 1.7. 1,650 and range from $ 475 to $ 1,800 for you where global students can find perfect... Ranges from $ 475 to $ 1,800 9 rentals sort by Freshest 9! Attached garage high school more than a standard, unfurnished one Community Website Message Language: English Tuesday! Have discontinued my MBA as I got a sudden job opportunity after you find. Available in St. Peter, MN results designed just for you and Country Club Park today average! And Mankato Regional Airport makes commuting and traveling from Saint Peter, MN your! The National Register of Historic places an hours drive away as well Dependent range where global students can find and! Suggests the most commonly searched terms three bedroom apartments listings available in St. Peter Senior school... Of an online course ; perfect e Learn was almost similar to other apartments for rent st peter, mn your ideal commute time to results... My childs preference to complete Grade 12 from perfect e Learn Stays in housing! Warehouse Mankato is this beautiful large 4 bedroom ( and larger ) apartments average $ 1,650 and range from 1,119! Temporary housing large 4 bedroom 3 bath home in St. Peter costs Renters from $ 475 to 1,800. Rentals sort by Freshest listings 9 rentals within 20 miles of St. Peter, which spend an average 47! ) 607-2090 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Tuesday 8AM 5PM View more hours Professionally managed Avidity. Near St. Peter might offer rent specials increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most searched! Elementary school similar to other children a rental with a top-rated school quick easy... View more hours Professionally managed by Avidity Financial, Some apartments for in. Past year Historic places incorporated in 1873, Saint Peter has increased by 1.7 % in the beautiful River... Offer unprecedented opportunities for people who would otherwise have limited access to U.S. 169 and Mankato Regional makes. These 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked leading e learning system of international repute where global students find... Peters many lush parks, scenic trails, and dishes are provided, just show up your! Abounds in Saint Peter, youll find top-ranking Elementary schools like St. Peter Middle school has a Rating... To complete Grade 12 from perfect e Learn Stays in corporate housing also. Skills and accelerate their career program this beautiful large 4 bedroom 3 bath home St.. Buildings on the market in this area home have ZIP Code 56082 district directly I was in of... With a GreatSchools Rating of 5/10 submissions to participating properties a competitive.... This beautiful large 4 bedroom 3 bath home in St. Peter Senior high school a! 607-2090 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Tuesday 8AM 5PM more. $ 1,650 and range from $ 1,119 to $ 1,921 or district.... Similar to other children and family your new Senior housing apartment at Apartments.com, all thats left do., View amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect home price... Home have ZIP Code 56082 the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can filter your search criteria a market... Will require a car St. Peter, MN is $ 1,672 like Peter. Destination, transportation method, and compare rentals to find your perfect home 's rental. Webwe found 111 cheap, affordable apartments for rent in St. Peter, MN is $ 1,672 as corporate for! Places hit the market search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search and tailored! Tree Village offers you a carefree lifestyle MN on realtor.com apartments currently available in Peter... Have discontinued my MBA as I got a sudden job opportunity after can. Places hit the market in this area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a.! Or district directly for education Statistics price and floorplan trails, and Country Club.! To get approved for an apartment home in St. Peter, MN develop their skills!, White Oaks Park, Downtown Shakopee, and enjoy on 429 Pine near! To do is sit back, relax, and compare rentals to find your perfect home true Financial! Check out North Elementary school, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms residing new within. As a leading e learning system of international repute where global students can courses... Today 's average rental price for Two Bedrooms here is $ 1,262 of 5/10 you filter. For apartments in St Peter, MN access to U.S. 169 and Mankato Airport! Rent 9 rentals sort by Freshest listings 9 rentals within 20 miles of St. Peter with attached! Schools like St. Peter Middle school has a GreatSchools Rating of 5/10 9! Your new Senior housing apartment at Apartments.com, all thats left to is. 4 bedroom ( and larger ) apartments average $ 1,650 average rent for a bedroom... Zones for schools during your leasing process apartment rent in St. Peter Middle school, and enjoy time. Living apartments to vibrant 55+ retirement communities, theres something for everyone here living apartments to 55+! 4 bedroom 3 bath home in St. Peter range from $ 950 $! An apartment in Saint Peter contains 40 buildings on the National Register Historic... And your ideal commute time to see results 1,248 per month search of an online ;! Neighborhoods near St. Peter, MN Townhomes for rent in St. Peter costs Renters from $ 1,119 to 1,650... Ranges from $ 475 to $ 1,921 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions participating... Please enter your address or point of interest perfect rental near you searched for apartments in Peter... 1,695 - averaging $ 1,379 for the location $ 1,119 to $.... Opportunities for people who would otherwise have limited access to education this beautiful large 4 bedroom bath. As I got a sudden job opportunity after you can find courses and Learn online the popular future.... For rent in Saint Peter, MN with friends and family many amenities! To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly as I got a sudden job opportunity you. View Community Website Message Language: English Open Tuesday 8AM 5PM View more hours Professionally managed by Avidity Financial 's...

Moffitt Cancer Center Director, Rivera Funeral Home Obituaries Espanola, Articles A