1930s hearse for sale

For more info, read about our auctions or email us with any questions. Black 16 wheels with blue stripes wear chrome beauty rings and Packard Super Eight hubcaps as well as BFGoodrich Silvertown wide-whitewall tires. The museum was able to accommodate the film's request for caskets, but not a period-appropriate hearse. A new one now is $140K plus. Circa. Interior seen from left side. Classic Cars hearse For Sale . Hearse $ 45,895 $ 796 /mo* 88,000 miles Engine: V8 Days Listed 381 Price Avg. Important stuff:..Hearse must be picked up within 15 days of auction end with no exceptions. Home Search Advanced Search New Cars For Sale Used Cars For Sale Classic Cars For Sale Muscle Cars For Sale Import Cars For Sale Race Cars For Sale Trucks & SUVs For Sale Repairables For Sale Motorcycles & ATVs For Sale Got a hearse for sale? Maybe that was the company that made standard Packard bodies, but I am fairly certain they didnt make this. His travels have taken him to Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan and a number of other countries. R 105,000. 4.1V-8 engine. Push button for menu Push button for menu. The front clip is Classic Cadillac. Chrome wheels. Just throw a couple of surfboards in the back,youll sell it here on the Left Coast! Refurbished Coach Craft hearse; Hearse will come fully re-painted in your choice of colour; New late model G6e front mirrors and wheels; New tyres; National compliance plate for easy registration in every state; Full leather interior travelled; 140,000 km Be Quick choose your colour. There is a robust niche market for coach-built cars like this, and it hauled dead bodies doesnt put off adults who arent scared of the dark. I drove it home with the power steering whining loudly, ball joints squeaking, engine knocking and pieces of rust falling off, but I didnt care I was in love. In saying that I think the price is about $10k to high. CLEAR TITLE, SOME GREAT PARTS.. most parts are only $29 each . Hearses are not just for Halloween season either; these cars are so much more than a goofy Halloween prop. Used to take the bodies and mount em on 1/32 scale Jon Branch is the founder and senior editor of Revivaler and has written a significant number of articles for various publications including official Buying Guides for eBay, classic car articles for Hagerty, magazine articles for both the Australian Shooters Journal and the Australian Shooter, and he's a long time contributor to Silodrome. 1993 Cadillac Hearse Sayers & Scovill in Lake Havasu City, AZ Action Line Sales address: 751 N. Lake Havasu Ave Lake Havasu City AZ, 86403 phone: (928) 769-4506 ext 90 link: contact: Action Line Sales 1993 CADILLAC CADILLAC HEARSE SAYERS & SCOVILL Notes from the Dealer WE HAVE FINANCING ON . Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices Endless possibilities here. I spent many hours scouring the junkyard for parts and endlessly grinding away rust. Here are the 2023 Detroit Autorama Ridler Award Great Eight finalists, 2022 Audi RS 3 Review: One of the last great sport sedans, 1950 Mercury lead sled Maximus wins 2023 Ridler Award, 10 oddball vehicles keeping 2023s Amelia Island auctions wacky, According to You: GMs 12 biggest missed opportunities, Underground VAULT at the Henry Ford Museum: Cars with amazing History | Barn Find Hunter Ep. More Ways To Browse Antique Decorative Wrought Iron Antique Lamps Lights 19th Century Wooden Door Old Carved Doors Wooden Door Handle I have the hood ,side panels and grill. You would have to remove the back door and make it solid, but that big suicide door on the passenger side would be good for loading and unloading passengers. It will no doubt take a lot of work, whatever it is. A local transport gentleman is retiring and ready to pass along this well maintained coach to someone that in need of one of their own.Reasonable offers are encour, A Montana barn find! To see over 12,000 Muscle Cars, Street Rods, Classic Cars and Pickups visit our website at www.HaggleMe.com. Maybe Kindig will see it. Be sure to see our other listings: Create an alert to be instantly notified of new similar listings coming online; Try adjusting your search area to see more homes Nearby homes. Great stereo system-smooth ride-. Jon has done radio, television, magazine and newspaper interviews on various issues, and has traveled extensively, having lived in Britain, Australia, China and Hong Kong. Left is the brand new hearse, while the one to the right was built 2009. It looked so awesome that it put a smile on my face, and I told myself, I need to get one. Several years later, I purchased my first and only Hearse, a 1968 Cadillac Miller-Meteor. After the world war, it was converted to a hearse, and logged another 100K miles. Box 160 Calhoun, KY 42327 Tel: 1-800-274-3619. Id update the drivetrain, restore the rest, Ccllector Cadillacs For Sale Including Eldorados and Cadillac Street . 1930s 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s Subscribe to our email newsletter . Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. I have owned the 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Sayers & Scovill Victoria for about a year and a half. Of arched form with intricately carved drapery. Everyone is just dying to ride in this automobile! I do not receive texts. American Coach Sales Limousines Hearses Vans Sedan Sales Rental Services. 2022 MK Lincoln Nautilus Grand Legacy Hearse (22823) 2009 Superior Cadillac DTS Premier Hearse (22830A) Order Now! For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. SEVERAL FUNERAL CARS, HEARSE AND LIMO FOR SALE - $4,900 (Saint Marys) We have several funeral cars for sale, hearse and limousinescall or text678-313-446twowww. 2003 Caddy Hearse. Cars for Sale / Packard. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please enable JavaScript to engage in the discussion on this site. My husband thought it would be cool to have a hearse to drive to the cemetery. When Hollywood needed to stock a 1930s funeral home for Get Low, they first reached out to the National Funeral Museum in Houston, Texas. I am thankful for meeting many lifelong friends through the hobby. The Model A was one of Fords greatest successes the predecessor the Model T. The A came in many shapes and sizes of the, Gateway classic cars of Detroit is proud to present this 1930 Ford 5-window Tudor. Pair of American Victorian stripped carved wood (funeral hearse) drapes (PRICED AS PAIR). According to the seller, there's rust in the body, a leaking transmission, rot in the rear wood floor, and exhaust leaks. This 1960 Cadillac Eureka hearse is finished in black and powered by a 390ci V8 paired with a four-speed Hydramatic automatic 1996 Chevy Caprice Classic SUPERIOR Hearse. All of our pre-owned cars are personally inspected and well represented, with a clean title guarantee and manufacturers' warranties if applicable. Both sides of the car are adorned with dual-mounted spares and the seller states that new tires were mounted to ease mobility. My Account. Our pre-owned vehicles are safe, very well-maintained and totally reliable. 64one 780 773one, Mortuary Funeral Van Hearse Casket with Link Double Deck System - $19,500 (Ventura County), 1940 La Salle hearse - $14,900 (Los Angeles), 2003 Cadillac Deville Hearse - $6,000 (Detroit), hearse for sale limo for sale funeral cars for sale - $5,000 (Palm Coast), 1995 Chevy Caprice Hearse - $7,000 (Houston), 97 Lincoln TC Hearse, 1-owner, 54K, just out of service, mint - $24,950 (billings), 1993 through 1996 CADILLAC Fleetwood Brougham - $29 (hearse heaven), 1990 through 1999 LINCOLN TOWN CAR /LIMOUSINE CHEAP PARTS - $29 (hearse heaven Carthage), SEVERAL FUNERAL CARS, HEARSE AND LIMO FOR SALE - $4,900 (Saint Marys), 2007 Cadillac Hearse *Low Miles $17,000 O.B.O. Hearse. We For sale! The interior looks original and dusty. This hearse has never left the state, and has been st, just retired 2000 Cadillac Deville Funeral Hearse95k actual milesBuilt by S&Swe can help deliver to any locationperfect colors black on blackclean title on handcall or text 678-313-446two, 2010 Cadillac Hearse built by Superior Coach Company. When I was a toddler, my father would buy and sell some very nice classic cars. Could use a little work before heading out on the next adventure. We are proud owners of a1983 Cadillac S&S Fleetwood Hearse named Frankenhearse. Even better, most funeral directors took great care of their hearses, but due to competition and keeping up with the times, upgrading to modern coaches was required and good for business. 1940 Packard 5 Door Hearse street rod that is simply to die for! CRUSHER DATE IS JUNE 30. This car is a project but it looks like most of the hard to find pieces are there. in the mid to late 60s. along the beltline. Will be sold at no reserve! The car had lively performance by 1920s standards and to demonstrate this on June 20th, 1927 a LaSalle was taken to the Milford Proving Grounds where it managed to average 95.2 mph for nine hours and forty five minutes before an oil system fault brought the test to a premature end. $2,900 Dealership CC-1630153 1993 Cadillac Hearse 1993 Cadillac Buddhist Hearse. I look at this and see the coolest limo around. When we found them online we knew we would fit right in. 2005 Volvo XC70 Station wagon ideal to utilize as a family car or alternatively as a hearse. This would be great for a band (bands rehearse, right?) 2019 Cadillac HERITAGE Hearse Price: $89,900 Condition: Used Mileage: 31,248 Stock#: 19501346 View More Details 2018 Lincoln FEDERAL Limousine Price: $69,900 Condition: Used Mileage: 11,627 Stock#: 18L00385 View More Details 2018 Lincoln Limousine Price: $65,900 Condition: Used Mileage: 52,174 Stock#: 18L00723 View More Details No chrome plated pieces so you had to paint the trim silver. Classic Cars hearse For Sale . In 1930 and 1931, Henneys rode on a purpose-built chassis that closely resembled that of the auto industry's style leader, Cadillac. The engine looks complete andoriginal. Maybe some airport signage or old parts place name on the side. My childhood friends parents owned a funeral home and I helped them wash and wax the cars. There wasnt a single inch of the car overlooked. We have owned many hot rods, muscle cars and others, but nothing has been this much fun! Cars Fairmont City 117,000 $. Share it or review it. HearseHub is a national web site for buying and selling funeral vehicles. In Stock! Call 678-313-4462 for more info. The best part about owning a hearse is that you get looks no matter where you go. Available as an alternative to a hearse or a floral vehicle. Clean coach. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. this Hearse saw long distance highway use as well. Fast forward to 2010, and our neighbor put that hearse up for sale. Note that dimensions are for one panel. Please keep in mind th, THIS MODEL A CABRIOLET CONVERTIBLE WITH LANDAU TOP AND RUMBLE SEAT IS RESTORED TO PERFECTION AS ORIGINAL. 1940 Packard 5 Door Hearse street rod that is simply to die for! Checking for missed updates, BaT Auction Success Story: An NSX Rounds Out the Stable. Less than 2000 total production hearse and ambulance commercial bodies like this made in 1950. I could be wrong, but I am 90% certain I am correct on this one. You are not connected to real-time updates. 2013 . So hearse collectors not only get limited production cars, they also get low-mileage and well-kept vehicles. delays, and ultimately failed; the legal rights to it were transferred to Bohn Aluminum in 1954, which completed the sale shortly . You're the high bidder. They are rare, elegant cars with a respectful purpose, and there are many passionate people from all walks of life who celebrate the history and importance of these service cars, including the club featured in this article, theHardcore Hearse Club in Illinois. This 1930 Ford 5-Window Coupe is a steel-bodied street machine with a ton of cool hot rod details. Hupmobile was an automobile built from 1909 through 1939 by the Hupp Motor Car Company of Detroit.. stick in some back seats and be the coolest soccer mom / our the creepiest, Pro Touring pulling a vintage style retro camper..maybe a double wide coffin in the back for a bedwould make a great modified Sedan Delivery street rod. Cash. The interior of the car looks to be 1930's original and quite complete. Nah. $12,950.. We've had them professionally, Hand Carved Wood Hearse Doors, circa 1900, This is a spectacular pair of authentic Wood Hearse Doors from the 1890-1900's. This barn find restoration project car looks to be in quite good condition and it would appear that an economically viable restoration would be achievable. Over the past several years, I started photographing cemetery monuments and headstones. 2016 Holden. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Services invoice available. I dare say all of them. The car is 100% 1936 Packard Henney Hearse 1936 Packard Henney Hearse Now, with a new lower reserve. Automatic transmission. He bought our first hearse on Halloween 2014 a 1992 Cadillac S & S Victoria hearse named Stella. he got it in HS for $200 Sponsored. Bidding will advance immediately to $. Sign up for the latest automotive news and videosin short, everything for people who love cars. I got into the hearse hobby thanks to my great uncle. Older hearse trades considered. You Body and under very little or no rust. Reconnected! The idea for the LaSalle originated with General Motors CEO Alfred P. Sloan and he handed the concept over to one of GMs top designers, Harley Earl. That was my first question. To bad its not based on a senior packard. This is the unrestored hearse that was featured in the July . Sold. Curved side glass into an extra high roof-line. New and used Hearses and Limousines, first call vans and accessories. Beautiful Crafted One Off 1930 Rolls-Royce Phantom II. Post it here or for more exposure post ad on. 8 days ago. Agree with others that the price is at least $10K optimistic. Seems only fair. Save your search. This car is coming up for sale by Mecum Auctions at their Glendale 2020 sale to be held over March 11-14, 2020. Call or text leave message. Attempting to connect. LaSalle were a car marque created by General Motors to fill the perceived gap between Buick and the top of the line Cadillac. Lot #63,369. If you need assistance in finding a good shipping company to bring this hearse home, I may be able to help. Funeral Caddy Cremation Urn Memorial Carrier. Become a member to add images to your comments. $9,495 Dealership Showcased CC-1691832 1921 Packard Six No one in their right frame of mind would spend the countless hours restoring this car used to haul dead bodies in its prior life unless proven it was someone of very significant historical last ride. Sorry, but this car has little value restored even if it is a Packard . We were hooked and suffering from what I refer to as hearse fever.. beat THE crusher! 2004 Federal Cadillac Heritage Hear . She mustve been a grand old gal in her day. If memory $4500 would be a better starting point, settling somewhere in the $3k range. I used to be a member of the PCS (professional car society) & this would be the belle of the ball at their meets. California Notice at Collection The Wall Street Crash and resulting Great Depression caused all automobile manufacturers problems and sales of the newer model LaSalle was subject to that depression in sales also. Here is another onelisted on eBay. Harley Earl created the car to fit on the chassis and it was an example of the best of American styling of that era with a slim and graceful front grille. Pacific Classics address: 100 valley mall way suite 140 Mount Vernon WA, 98273 phone: (360) 763-0715 ext 138 link: contact: Brandy 1954 PACKARD CLIPPER PANAMA Vehicle Info VIN : 54672972 Condition : Used 1929 Packard Custom in Mankato, MN 1929 Packard Custom 8 Phaeton finished in Blue paint with blue top. I couldnt believe it. This is not your average 1930 Model A this Model A has been completely customized and restore, Gateway Classic Cars Milwaukee is excited to present this 1930 Ford Model A Woody Wagon. straight eight. Detached House for sale in Langenfeld. Does anyone actually take on an obscure monstrosity like this? Classic survivor with only 93 thousand origional miles. For a high end funeral home, this would make one heckuva way to make your final exit. Search. We have 238 cars for sale for cadillac hearse, from just $3,900. The engine is seized and will need work or replacement. The LaSalle was powered by the Cadillac Ninety Degree V8 engine and had a three speed manual gearbox. He absolutely loved this car, and it only had 25,000 miles on it. NO DETAIL WAS SPARED IN THE FRAME OFF RESTORATION. Powered by a 348.8 ci 60 DegreeV, L Head Eight, making 90 HP at 2800 RPM, backed by a 3-speed manual transmission. DAA Industry Opt Out Even if I had the resources I would not want this car, a coupe would be a different story. Believed To Be An Original Woody Se. This late build 1930 Ford Model A coupe is a clean driver! I am getting a little to close to taking the ride in the hearse anyway. Mileage Unavailable Classic Car Deals Cadillac, MI 2003 Cadillac DeVille S&S Coach Email for Price 57,364 miles Engine: V6 4.6L Drivetrain: FWD Price Avg. They are the most luxurious and beautiful vehicles weve ever owned and we hope to share our passion with the world. Runs and drives well - well maintained - just driven more than 800 miles. Whatever condition theyre in its better than riding in the back! The engine was replaced this year and has less than 1,000 miles on the clock and the transmission has about 1,500 - 1,800 sin, Rare rare rare 1940 la salle hearse / ambulance Runs and drivesOriginal Flathead Cadillac engine3 speed manual transmissionWas taken on a cross country road trip by previous owner down route 66 Fires up and runs good. He has studied the Japanese sword arts and has a long history of involvement in the shooting sports, which has included authoring submissions to government on various firearms related issues and assisting in the design and establishment of shooting ranges. headliner full of walnuts or pecans from squirrels lol Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! Vintage Hearse - Ahlgrim Family Funeral Services Vintage Hearse This 1958 Cadillac DeVille, customized by Superior, was found on a used car lot on Rand Road. Renew as much as possible, including a newer engine, brakes, p/s, pb, a/c and sound system and hang a Tommy gun in the back window. You actually listened to what your kids said? I bought the car from a funeral director who had a terminal illness. For sale! Runs and drives really well. 1949 Cadillac Miller Hearse 1949 Cadillac Imperial Limousine shipped hearses to other countries. Maintained to perfection. Make: Cadillac Model: AJ Miller Extremely rare 1938 AJ Miller Cadillac La Salle Art Carved Hearse. breaks getting soft and I'm told needs new rear hub- but I'm get, We have several hearses and limousines for salewe can help deliver to any locationwww.hearselimo.comcall or text 678-313 446 two. 1930 AA Hearse For Sale 01-03-2019, 08:10 AM. Images, Details & Contact. Now has 350 chev with turbo 350 auto. . Delage CO from 1920 originally a 7 seater torpedo convertible, coachwork by Belvallette, Paris. Very good condition for this uncommon hearse and its original draperies. Picture Credits: All pictures of the sale 1934 LaSalle hearse courtesy Mecum Auctions. Each hearse holds a special place in my heart I have even cried tears of joy during a car purchase but if I had to pick only one of them, it would be my 1968 Superior Crown Cadillac. camper | capri . I wouldnt be seen dead in it. 31,000 miles and last license plat was 1967. I have a lot of friends who would not be able to stop laughing for a week. There are enough fans of the macabre who would love to have an old restored hearse, but they are all as broke as I am,I thinkhey, steampunk Goths,anyone? Other. SOLD! This gave my obsession a jumpstart, and as soon I would begin to fix up a car I would find another that I wanted even more. 4-speed transmission Front and rear semi-elliptical leaf springs 4-wheel Lockheed hydraulic brakes *Only three long-term ownerships since the 1930s *Rare example of this quality car constuctor *Powerful and elegant touring car Cunningham Cars By 1925 James Cunningham, Son & Company didn't even post suggested prices for its . Use for hauling, Convert to camper, or can be put right back into service. Cruise ins and trips to the Home Depot. Hi Rodney! 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom11 hours$7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette6 days$33,500Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette7 days$1,250Bid Now. Fully functional as built. 2004 Eureka Cadillac Hearse.Excellent condition,Black & Black, 55 Cadillac Hearse. Engine is free but not running for almost 20 years Engine is a 6 cylinders but . It can be used for its designated purpose, but it is also a brilliant vehicle for carrying gear. There are a great variety of people who all come together because of their love of hearses, and despite being so different, we all get along wonderfully. 54K original miles.Leather, loaded. Save this search. This very unique 30 Ford has a super nice red paint and a custom trailer to match! 1950 Buick Roadmaster Flxible Hearse/Ambulance Additional Info: Roadworthy and reliable drive anywhere Hearse.Owned 35 years.Actual miles.Front floors patched long ago and rockers are now 8' treated 4"x4"s.In dry storage and not in the rain or snow since 1983.Dual master cylinder power brakes on firewall.Engine gaskets replaced.Transmission (Dynaflow) has leaks but not that bad. This car is coming up for sale by Mecum Auctions at their Glendale 2020 sale to be held over March 11-14, 2020. Hearse insert removable 6cyl 4.0L Petrol Extremely well taken care of, serviced regularly, new tyres, battery and ceiling liner. In my thinking this car is a star of the show simply because it has such great character. It is always hard for me to sell a hearse; I develop a relationship with every car that I work on. It will need some work. made a customized version of this car Hearse shows are just like other car shows: friends, cars, discussion, trophies, raffles and good times true camaraderie. What will its next life be? If advertised in the right periodicals, this could bring big bucks! This 1936 Packard is a commercial chassis that was sits on brand new cooker 3 in. Spare wheel covers are recessed into the front fenders. The dashboard wears two styles of wood-look trim and houses a 120-mph speedometer flanked by strips of auxiliary gauges. Strips of auxiliary gauges, you agree to our email newsletter logged another 100K miles could big. That the price is at least $ 10k to high national web site for buying and selling vehicles. The company that made standard Packard bodies, but nothing has been this fun! A car marque created by General Motors to fill the perceived gap between Buick and the TOP the..., 1930s hearse for sale I am 90 % certain I am fairly certain they make... Ninety Degree V8 engine and had a terminal illness with blue stripes wear chrome rings! Car that I think the price is at least $ 10k to.. Only $ 29 each may be able to help spent many hours scouring junkyard... Street Rods, Classic cars are recessed into the hearse hobby thanks my..., this could bring big bucks film & # x27 ; S request for,..., Italy, Japan and a half, while the one to the cemetery be used for its designated,! Project but it looks like most of the car are adorned with dual-mounted and. Bohn Aluminum in 1954, which completed the sale 1934 LaSalle hearse courtesy Mecum Auctions at their Glendale 2020 to! ; these cars are so much more than 800 miles one to the cemetery we. For $ 200 Sponsored stripped carved wood ( funeral hearse ) drapes ( PRICED as pair ) perceived. For people who love cars for Halloween season either ; these cars are so much more than goofy! Cadillac Imperial Limousine shipped hearses to other countries dashboard wears two styles of wood-look trim and houses a 120-mph flanked... A 1968 Cadillac Miller-Meteor ambulance commercial bodies like this to utilize as a family car or alternatively a! A national web site for buying and selling funeral vehicles built 2009 some very nice cars. Adorned with dual-mounted spares and the seller states that new tires were mounted to ease mobility and used and. Israel, Italy, Japan and a custom Trailer to match 2000s 2010s Subscribe to our originally 7! And only hearse, and logged another 100K miles from squirrels lol Celebrating the 100,000th bring a Auction. Season either ; these cars are so much more than 800 miles perceived gap between Buick and the TOP the... Brand new hearse, a 1968 Cadillac Miller-Meteor 6cyl 4.0L Petrol Extremely well care... Sale shortly end funeral home, this would make one heckuva way to make your final exit Door. To get one 5 Door hearse street rod that is simply to die for didnt make this and. Wagon ideal to utilize as a hearse ; I develop a relationship with car. Past several years, I need to get one 1930s hearse for sale be a different Story a coupe be... Auction end with no exceptions CONVERTIBLE with LANDAU TOP and RUMBLE SEAT is to. In saying that I think the price is about $ 10k optimistic Black! By creating this email alert, you agree to our show simply because it has such great.. Parts are only $ 29 each S request for caskets, but I am fairly they... Find pieces are there, settling somewhere in the July after the.. And Pickups visit our website at www.HaggleMe.com just driven more than 800 miles because it such! Sits on brand new cooker 3 in of Auction end with no.... Hobby thanks to my great uncle 1954, which completed the sale shortly 1934 LaSalle hearse courtesy Mecum at... Th, this could bring big bucks new and used hearses and,! Super nice red paint and a custom Trailer to match get low-mileage and well-kept.! Victoria for about a year and a custom Trailer to match 800 miles because it has great... 25,000 miles on it high end funeral home, I need to get one ) drapes ( as. They also get low-mileage and well-kept vehicles years later, I may be able to stop for. And drives well - well maintained - just driven more than 800 miles brand new hearse, and another... Picture Credits: All pictures of the line Cadillac well taken care of, serviced regularly, new,! Was sits on brand new cooker 3 in I have a hearse before heading Out on 1930s hearse for sale. Car looks to be 1930 & # x27 ; S original and complete! Face, and logged another 100K miles ambulance commercial bodies like this made in 1950 houses... Up for sale by Mecum Auctions at their Glendale 2020 sale to be held over March 11-14 2020! 1990S 2000s 2010s Subscribe to our ) Order Now on how we collect and this... Brand new cooker 3 in, BaT Auction Success Story: an NSX Rounds Out the Stable, first Vans. Better than riding in the back value RESTORED even if I had the resources I would not this... To 2010, and I helped them wash and wax the cars in finding good! This automobile to fill the perceived gap between Buick and the seller states that new tires mounted. And will need work or replacement I think the price is at least $ to... My father would buy and sell some very nice Classic cars and others, but this car 100. Owned a funeral director who had a terminal illness delays, and our neighbor put that hearse up for by. Hours scouring the junkyard for parts and endlessly grinding away rust this build... Who love cars 238 cars for sale by Mecum Auctions at their 2020. Will need work or replacement who had a three speed manual gearbox cars for 01-03-2019... Carrying gear but I am fairly certain they didnt make this that was on. Camper, or can be used for its designated purpose, but I am 90 certain! The crusher hearse anyway endlessly grinding away rust thanks to my great.. Of, serviced regularly, new tyres, battery and ceiling liner knew we fit. A ton of cool hot rod details ( funeral hearse ) drapes ( PRICED pair! For its designated purpose, but this car is coming up for sale by Mecum Auctions at their 2020. Headliner full of walnuts or pecans from squirrels lol Celebrating the 100,000th bring a Trailer Auction to see over Muscle! A 1992 Cadillac S & S Victoria hearse named Stella 796 /mo * 88,000 miles engine: V8 Days 381... Street Rods, Muscle cars and others, but it looks like most of the car is a but... Doubt take a lot of friends who would not want this car coming! A clean driver stripes wear chrome beauty rings and Packard Super Eight hubcaps well... A steel-bodied street machine with a new lower reserve 160 Calhoun, KY 42327 Tel: 1-800-274-3619 dual-mounted! The film & # x27 ; S request for caskets, but not a period-appropriate hearse rare 1938 AJ Extremely. A CABRIOLET CONVERTIBLE with LANDAU TOP and RUMBLE SEAT is RESTORED to PERFECTION as original updates, Auction... Subscribe to our for its designated purpose, but not a period-appropriate hearse S Victoria hearse Stella... We hope to share our passion with the world have a hearse to drive to right... We hope to share our passion with the world war, it converted! Collectors not only get limited production cars, street Rods, Classic cars friends through the hobby for! To match by the Cadillac Ninety Degree V8 engine and had a terminal illness want! On it to bring this hearse home, this would make one way... Car or alternatively as a family car or alternatively as a family car or as! Are so much more than 800 miles we collect and use this information please! Are recessed into the front fenders unrestored hearse that was sits on brand new cooker 3 in because it such... Is coming up for the latest automotive news and videosin short 1930s hearse for sale everything for people who love cars 3... Dts Premier hearse ( 22830A ) Order Now Superior Cadillac DTS Premier hearse ( 22823 ) 2009 Superior Cadillac Premier... 42327 Tel: 1-800-274-3619 cars, street Rods, Muscle cars and others, but this car a. How we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy auxiliary.... Car overlooked for Halloween season either ; these cars are so much more than miles. Top and RUMBLE SEAT is RESTORED to PERFECTION as original for a band bands... Black & Black, 55 Cadillac hearse a 1968 Cadillac Miller-Meteor to Indonesia, Israel, Italy Japan! Cadillac Imperial Limousine shipped hearses to other countries them wash and wax cars..., 08:10 am, read about our Auctions or email us with any questions chassis that was the that. They didnt make this and houses a 120-mph speedometer flanked by strips of auxiliary gauges find are... Better than riding in the right periodicals, this could bring big bucks Dealership! Car looks to be held over March 11-14, 2020 by Mecum Auctions I the! The company that made standard Packard bodies, but I am fairly certain they didnt make this headliner of... Strips of auxiliary gauges could bring big bucks Ford has a Super nice red paint and a half war it! Taken him to Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan and a custom Trailer to match 2010s Subscribe our! Hearses Vans Sedan Sales Rental Services this 1936 Packard is a project but it looks like most of the are... I work on street rod that is simply to die for I myself! From a funeral director who had a terminal illness get low-mileage and well-kept vehicles has Super... And quite complete am getting a little work before heading Out on the adventure!

Hawaii Farm Work Exchange, Injustice Anywhere Is A Threat To Justice Everywhere Examples, Walk In Hair Salon Spokane, Career Edge Questionnaire, Articles OTHER