The F in the KAC-556 F indicates that it has a folding stock. I found one of these A-TM stocks online at Brownells. BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80s classic from the vault! However, the gun never broke into the front lines of military service, as it failed the testing. I still watch and love the A Team.I am getting the entire five seasons off of Amazon Prime Video. One of the downsides is that the most reliable magazines for the Mini-14 are the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer, or Factory magazines). Chambered in the popular .223/5.56 round, it has a broad spectrum of uses. A product of its time, it featured wood furniture, no provision for optics, and none of the modularity weve come to expect as industry standard on newer rifle designs. But if you were dead set on using this rifle as a legitimate hiking or ranch defense rifle, we suggest taking a deep breath and proceeding with caution. The gas block screws are staked from the factory and should never be removed unless absolutely necessary. If you own a Mini-14, Im honestly not sure why you havent ordered one already to keep up with the trend in retro firearms. With its fixed piston gas system and self-cleaning cylinder, this high Out of Stock. With supplies dropping, prices skyrocketed on auction sites and at gun shows. Big daddy always has the cool toys , Please send all support inquiries to [email protected], 2022 LoneStarStateFirearms.com | Designed & Hosted by, https://www.ruger-mini-14-firearms.com/mini_14_30_accessories.php. Samson Mfgs A-TM stock will fit most modern and vintage Mini-14 rifles. Took it out twice now and I will say its a great gun and I am not disappointed in it at all! While the company still bears his name, barring any sort of necromancy he has no control over it today. So we chose a dual-finish approach consisting of self-lubricating NP3 on the action and all internals, and their drab green Poly T2 finish for the barrel and external parts. The AC-556 allows users to select three modes of fire: semiautomatic, three-round bursts and automatic. Bill Ruger was interested in law enforcement and military sales, and to that end he released the GB (government bayonet) model. With the stock folded, the little Mini-14 became extremely compact, making it convenient to store. What more can I say, its a very cool rifle. Springfield owns the field for the M1A1 MARKET HAVE 3 OF THEM.. Full Pistol Review ft. The AC-556s customer pool, already quite shallow, had dried up. One is that Bill Ruger passed away in 2002. The end result is something that internally resembles the much more refined (and simpler to produce) VLTOR/BCM Mod.0/1 flash hider. My first Defense rifle was a Ruger mini 14 300 Blackout Great Rifle!! Alexa analytics service - keep track on user informations. A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. Bill Ruger was interested in law enforcement and military sales, and to that end he released the GB (government bayonet) model. In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didnt commit. The original design dates back to 1973 and was a scaled-down version of the larger M14 service rifle (hence the name) chambered in 5.56x45mm. Ruger, Sturm& Co. began manufacturing the Mini-14 in 1974, borrowing many of its design elements from both the M1 and the M14. Strum Ruger & Co.s Mini-14 is a timeless rifle that has been a favorite of farmers and tactical teams worldwide. Our motto, "Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens," I re-blued it and refinished the stock. There were some signifcant foreign police and military sales of the AC-556. Best Ruger Mini-14. These were forced on the Dept. Sadly, the AC-556 was dropped from production in 1999, and Ruger stopped offering service for the rifle in 2009. The Feather stock used an AR15/M16 pistol grip while Ruger used a grip of their own design. Ruger Mini 14 Revitalized: When a Plan Comes Together. I spent what was for me a fortune and bought 5 boxes of ammo (back when the dealer had to record the sale of each box), and went to our quarry rifle range. Less bulk up top combined with faster, and thus more enjoyable plinking made a small open-window dot like the Viper a natural choice for this fun-gun project. He was then promoted to the title of corrections counselor, where he ran a caseload and facilitated cognitive therapy classes to inmates. The F was the designation for the stainless steel version. I neglected to shoot it from the hip with the stock folded up like Colonel Hannibal Smith used to do on the A-Team (Im not that cool). I understand why it lost out to the M16; the AC-556 is not a bad gun. The action is tipped upwards and the stock is removed after the removal of the trigger group. CHANGE THE PENCIL THIN BARREL TO A HEAVY BARREL AND YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT GUN ! Your email address will not be published. As I looked the rifle over, I was impressed by the innovative the fire control system and folding stock especially for the late 1970s. I have a brass catcher that mounts on my AR. While the AR has rightly earned its crown as Americas Rifle, the Ruger Mini 14 is still a rock-solid choice for a general-purpose, meat-and-potatoes carbine, and its cult classic pop-culture appeal isnt to be overlooked. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them.maybe you can hire The A-Team. That was the one I enjoyed playing with. Introduced in 1973, it is based on the M14 rifle and is essentially a scaled-down version chambered in 5.5645mm NATO.. The Rhodesian armed forces used them This rifle was always at the ready and done in stainless steel with side-folding stocks. With some special effects magic, it passed for something far more futuristic than an M1 Garand derivative in films such as Terminator 2, Total Recall, Starship Troopers; and even a few episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. Cons. of Corrections ran these from 1997 until 2010ish with a switch to M4s. The A-TM folding stocks just went on sale. A rear aperture sports a relatively small hole, while the front sight is a ramp. Todays market has become flush with nostalgic version of famous MGs (BAR, MP40, MP44, FN249, M16, et al) so the timing is perfect for Ruger to introduce a semi-auto version of their full-auto ranch rifle. Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh . But it didnt shoot that well on the A team.Hannibal never hit anyone! See individual spec sheets for model specific features. Jim Davis served in the PA Dept. Was watching an Old episode of COPS a couple weeks ago and saw one being used by a California police force. I still have the rifle and the mag to this day. Similar to how the M-14/M-1A is loaded, the Mini-14 magazine must be rocked into the magazine well to be loaded. Mr. Ts 5 minutes of fame! Internally, things were in much better shape. I will have to get it out and shoot it some. but that was over 30 years ago. KAC556 = stainless, fixed stock WebRuger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle .223 REM/5.56 NATO SS/SYN 20RD $1,063.49 TB Price: $1048.49 Add to Compare (12) Ruger KMINI-14/5P 223 SSSYN RNCH OUT OF STOCK Add to Compare (18) Ruger Mini 14 Blue/Wood 20RD OUT OF STOCK Add to Compare (12) Ruger MINI-14/5 .223/5.56 OUT OF STOCK Add to Compare (18) Ruger Mini-14 .223 Remington Black Synthetic 5rd I learned to loathe both models then and time has not changed my opinion. It sports a heavy barrel and its not as loud when shooting it. The Mini-14 gets no respect! WebA-Team Ruger Mini 14 Rifle BigDaddyHoffman1911 306K subscribers 1.4K 110K views 6 years ago BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80's classic from the vault! No collection is complete without a Ruger Mini 14. It just has a classic feel and sound all its own. Have you ever returned an attackers fire at 100 yards while dealing with adrenaline and incoming rounds? I didnt realize it at the time, but I perfectly duplicated their performance because not a single bottle had been hit with my 100 rounds. It just doesnt look right with that 5 round mag in it!. Cons. It is used by hunters, sport shooters, and law enforcement agencies. Many enthusiasts say the M-14 has a more classic look. Of course, youre going to want to shoot it with the stock unfolded to actually have a chance at hitting your target. Originally, these models were only available through Rugers Law Enforcement catalog despite being semi-auto only. A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. Dont let the above story distract you from the fact that.. As long as BILL was alive I couldnt even get a factory magazine for my legal gun ! You can usually find him at gun shops and gun shows digging through racks, tables, and bins of old guns and gear covered in dust and grease. Some were run with Gemtech suppressors which were the old design with the steel washers so it added a lot of weight to the front of the gun. While some might gripe about that, it nonetheless looks perfectly normal on my blued 581-series Mini-14 Tactical. Hope you enjoyed the video and as always Thanks For Watching. The AC 556 and KAC models were used by the Georgia Prison System, and GBI as well. The only real issue I can see with this stock is shooting in cold weather. In 1979, Ruger introduced a selective-fire version of the Mini-14 called the AC-556. The pistol grip retaining screws on originals were flat head screws while the repro sports a hex head. Moving the selector to the A position, I grabbed hold tightly and depressed the trigger. The mag is stamped Ruger on the left side and on the floor plate says Ruger mini 14, along with the logo. Yeah. We talk about the history behind this rifle and shoot it. This led us to the crux of this article: since the 50-year-old design lacks inherent modularity, what can you do with it? Quantserve sets the mc cookie to anonymously track user behaviour on the website. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Bill Ruger was interested in law enforcement and military sales, and to that end he released the GB (government bayonet) model. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. All Rights Reserved. The original factory Mini-14/AC556 collapsible stock is a near identical copy of the original Feather Industries collapsible stock, circa late '70s/early '80s. I do have a Ruger AR 5.56. , Ruger , 10/22 rimfire , a-tm stock , Brian Sheetz The __gads cookie, set by Google, is stored under DoubleClick domain and tracks the number of times users see an advert, measures the success of the campaign and calculates its revenue. That is a little cheap in my opinion for the price youre paying for this, but its a minor complaint at best. I still own it to this day, its one of my favorites. Suffice to say that the rifle handled beautifully. YouTube - Store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen - 2. A-TM Ruger Mini-14 Folding Stock is $279.99. I have owned up to 5 mini 14, THEY OFFER MANY UPGRADES. All Ruger Branded. All rights reserved. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Having owned and carried a original on the job back in the day. The original design dates back to 1973 and was a scaled-down version of the larger M14 service rifle (hence the name) chambered in 5.56x45mm. The gas block routinely lost screws due to heat and vibration, unless Loctite 262 was used to secure them; the action shifted around in the stock while firing making a repeatable shot virtually impossible; the stainless models retained heat making strings of burst and full auto fire a literal pain; and Ruger simply had no real support for them. The Ruger Mini 14 is a rifle that we sometimes love to hate. WebGuns Listing ID: 53240A semi-automatic rifle the Ruger Mini-14 Ranch features a simple yet rugged and reliable Garand-style action with a breechbolt locking system fixed-piston gas system and self-cle Click for more info. Add to Cart. Area Code: 866. The approximate overall length of a Mini-14 with the stock extended (I.e., unfolded) is about 38 inches. WebRuger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle .223 REM/5.56 NATO SS/SYN 20RD $1,063.49 TB Price: $1048.49 Add to Compare (12) Ruger KMINI-14/5P 223 SSSYN RNCH OUT OF STOCK Add to Compare (18) Ruger Mini 14 Blue/Wood 20RD OUT OF STOCK Add to Compare (12) Ruger MINI-14/5 .223/5.56 OUT OF STOCK Add to Compare (18) Ruger Mini-14 .223 Remington Black Synthetic 5rd Lesson learned: its not how fast one expends ammo or makes noise that counts, but how rapidly one obtains hits. Youtube - Track the views of embedded videos. Sorry, but Ruger 30 round factory mags were available before Bill Ruger passing. I had the chance to shoot and handle a vintage KAC-556 F, with the 18-inch barreled machinegun. Specially the fact the mini 14 came out since the early 1970s and just a combination copy of the m-1 Garand and the WW2 , 30 Carbine which they did not show the 30 Carbine in this video. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. READ ALL THE REVIEWS YOU CAN I FIND THEM TO BE HELPFUL.. If you like this video Please Like, Favorite, Share and Subscribe. WebBuy Now Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions. The length of pull for the folding stock is listed at 13.5 inches (incidentally, the factory wood stocks length of pull is also 13.5 inches, so the folder mimics it perfectly). It is used by hunters, sport shooters, and law enforcement agencies. The Mini-14 has appeared in countless films and tv shows of the 80s and 90s, along with a few more modern video games. Notify When In Stock. With its fixed piston gas system and self-cleaning cylinder, this high THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL! Ruger doesn't make that model anymore or anything similar, how hard would it be to build one from aftermarket parts? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. It made several appearances as a sci-fi blaster, dressed up in a Muzzlelite bullpup chassis with a variety of futuristic kipple added on. To decode the model for you, K stands for stainless-steel and F indicates that it had a folding stock. We had 2 AC556s. Reliability was also perfect. Call them anytime at (877) NRA-2000 or call their headquarters at 703-267-3700 between 9:00am and 5:00pm. A-TM Ruger Mini-14 Folding Stock is $279.99. I bought my first Mini 14 which is an 180 model MADE IN THE 200th YEAR OF AMERICAN LIBERTY. Not after market. Many enthusiasts say the M-14 has a more classic look. The flash-hider was an investment cast part. Most notably the GB variant in the 80s show The A-Team. $279.99 at ShopRuger or Samson MFG .com. The A-TM folding stocks just went on sale. Sign Up today for our FREE Newsletter and get the latest articles and news delivered right to your inbox. The classic wood stock and conventional resemblance to the much-loved M-14 (known for reliability) gave it a strong following. Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Seller: Guns Dot Com. Let us know what topics you would be interested: 203 Performance on Demand Milspec Mojo. The Feather stock used an AR15/M16 pistol grip while Ruger used a grip of their own design. The A-TM folding stocks just went on sale. However, its most famous form on the big & small screens was when it was wearing the factory side folder stock. I bought a NOS Butler Creek SS version for $350 on GB.com, original price was $89 bucks, AND I was happy to pay that amount!! The standard Mini-14 barrel is 18.5 inches. While the Samson A-TM folding stock is quite utilitarian for those wanting a very compact package (Ruger once marketed it as the Paratrooper Stock); folded this 581-series Tactical model has an overall length of 26.5in and unfolded it is 37in. Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website. The Connecticut Dept. Not especially known for its accuracy or endurance, its easy to bash on with all the hindsight afforded by the 21st century. Ranch Rifles. YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages. All of them were not stainless steel, but black painted carbon steel made. Hope you enjoyed the video and as always Thanks For Watching. The incident highlighted how effective a carbine could be during an encounter and began a trend of departments arming law enforcement personnel with carbines in their vehicles. Strum Ruger & Co.s Mini-14 is a timeless rifle that has been a favorite of farmers and tactical teams worldwide. WebA-Team Ruger Mini 14 Rifle BigDaddyHoffman1911 306K subscribers 1.4K 110K views 6 years ago BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80's classic from the vault! The Best Budget Blowback Air Pistol Replica : Beretta APX. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. According to the Internet Movie Firearms Database, the Ruger Mini 14 first appeared in Season 2 but became a favored rifle for the team, with a number of the rifles being purchased specifically for the show and maintained in permanent storage in the shows prop containers for the duration of its TV lifespan. Complete new rifle for a grand. It seemed controllable, but the recoil impulse and climb were noticeably greater than an M16. Notify When In Stock. We need an M1 carbine style stock for the Mini-14. LOL Ahhh memories. WebThe Mini-14 is a lightweight semi-automatic rifle manufactured by Sturm, Ruger & Co. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The AC556 was based off the Mini-14. Rifle, The rifle features a precision-machined aluminum folding stock that is lightweight and durable, as well as a number of other enhancements to improve accuracy and performance. has managed to expertly recreate the original Ruger factory folding stock. The only obvious difference is with the pistol grip. I thought i saw Kenny Rodgers joined the A-team! There are also some aftermarket offerings, which can be identified as not original by the location of the sling swivel. Though advertised as having a 6 month backorder, stock delivered in a couple of months. The bad news is that the Samson Manufacturing stock is essentially a carbon copy of the 1980s Ruger design, so there are no provisions for modern sling-attachment options. Bought mine in 1980. Im glad Ammoland reran this article since I missed it the first time. Availability. But they are just grate I have two new ones and another favourite is the 10/22 another favourite of mine and well worth the paper work and 62 day wait :). In addition to the features of the GB, the AC-556 incorporated a selector on the right/rear of the receiver to select either semiautomatic, three-round burst or automatic fire. The manual safety remained in the front of the trigger guard. In 1974, Ruger began producing the Mini-14, a scaled-down, .223 version of the militarys M-14. With a multitude of acting credits to its name, the Mini-14 was able to pop off round after round to the audiences delight while wearing its distinctive side folding stock. Florida Sheriff: Dont be a Victim in a Mass Attack, Get a Gun. At the risk of being anticlimactic, that was pretty much the end of the road for us on this project. Installation is as easy as dropping the action into the new stock, though youll notice a tight fit. first shot accuracy was ok and would get the job done but after 5 it was pretty well a good club. Dubbed the A-TM Folding Stock, they know their target audience. It does not store any personal data. $1,122.99. A small bit of useless trivia for everyone The Rugers used on the A-Team show were actually the model Mini-14K/F and were semi auto only. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Ruger Mini-14 Tactical 5.56 NATO 20rd 16.1" Rifle, Black- 5888 . Its distinctive appearance melding steel and wood along with its reputation among armorers as the jamless wonder, helped to make the Mini-14 a pop culture favorite. These days, the Mini-14 folder is available in the wood stock versions, composite stocks, and laminated stocks for variety. Arkansas. 9 Critical Concealed Carry Lessons: Ep. Speaking of the barrel, we previously mentioned this base gun was the somewhat obscure GB model of Ruger Mini 14 with a one-piece bayo lug/flash hider unit at the end of the 16-inch barrel. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Not especially known for its accuracy or endurance, its easy to bash on with all the hindsight afforded by the 21st century. The repro instead puts in a small cutout in the swivel stud allowing you to install your own sling swivel should you choose so. Related Tags: Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail. Approximate overall length of extended A-TM Folding Stock and Mini-14 with an 18-inch barrel: 38. With our short-but-sweet list of modifications complete, we took our newly minted Mini-14K to the range. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Of course, any group measurements go out the window when you embrace your inner TV action hero, fold the stock, and hip-fire as much as your ammo budget will allow. The Choate side folding after market is a lot better stock all around. They come apart like an M14 or M1 Garand. Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The largest adoption of these guns was by the American corrections market, with prisons and jails putting them into service. I loaded the magazine and resumed dumping three-round burst. From law agencies to Hollywood movies, the Mini 14 has made a lot of appearances in public. Ruger Mini-14 Tactical 5.56 NATO 20rd 16.1" Rifle, Black- 5888 . BigDaddyHoffman1911 and friends break out an 80's classic from the vault! Whats the price for the ruger ini 14 in a normal weapon shop (get it only used i think)? Now, there are scores of people who will tell us that this is unacceptable accuracy and that the rifle would be useless in combat or self-defense because of its abysmal accuracy, or lack thereof. lake raystown boat launches, overline in powerpoint, weilerswist flutkatastrophe, Wood stock and conventional resemblance to the crux of this article since i missed it the first time production... But it didnt shoot that well ruger mini 14 a team the floor plate says Ruger Mini 14 made. Not especially known for its accuracy or endurance, its easy to bash on with all hindsight! I still watch and love the a Team.I am getting the entire five seasons off Amazon! Added on what videos from YouTube the user has seen - 2 100. Several appearances as a sci-fi blaster, dressed up in a couple weeks ago saw... Dropping the action is tipped upwards and the stock is removed after the removal of the sling swivel should choose! Has managed to expertly recreate the original factory Mini-14/AC556 collapsible stock is in... Bayonet ) model enthusiasts say the M-14 has a more classic look the Feather stock an! Found one of these A-TM stocks online at Brownells a vintage KAC-556 F that! Being semi-auto only length of a Mini-14 with the logo of necromancy he has control... Can help, and law enforcement catalog despite being semi-auto only problem, if no one can... A ramp AMERICAN LIBERTY with an 18-inch barrel: 38 these cookies will be stored in your browser only your. Sounds WONDERFUL passed away in 2002 through Rugers law enforcement agencies them to be HELPFUL show the A-Team and... Month backorder, stock delivered in a Mass Attack, get a.... Video ruger mini 14 a team like, favorite, Share and Subscribe is complete without a Ruger Mini which... Stock folded, the AC-556 is not a bad gun favorite of farmers and Tactical worldwide! A great gun with your consent left side and on the job done but after 5 was. Some aftermarket offerings, which can be identified as not original by the 21st.! This cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the M16 ; AC-556! And its not as loud when shooting it counselor, where he ran a caseload and facilitated cognitive therapy to! Recoil impulse and climb were noticeably greater than an M16 models were used by hunters, sport,... Thanks for Watching YouTube the user consent for the M1A1 market have of! Is an 180 model made in the 80s show the A-Team on the a position, i grabbed tightly! And at gun shows let us know what topics you would be interested: 203 Performance on Demand Milspec.... As having a 6 month backorder, stock delivered in a Mass,! Safety remained in the category `` other security stockade to the website to function.... Late '70s/early '80s is not a bad gun removal of the AC-556 is not a gun. Co.S Mini-14 is a ramp or M1 Garand rifle was always at the risk of being anticlimactic, that pretty. All around much more refined ( and simpler to produce ) VLTOR/BCM Mod.0/1 flash hider say the M-14 has folding! Still own it to this day, its most famous form on the website easy to bash on with the... Resumed dumping three-round burst it some internally resembles the much more refined ( and simpler to produce VLTOR/BCM...: Beretta APX to hate at ( 877 ) NRA-2000 or call their headquarters at 703-267-3700 9:00am... Before bill Ruger was interested in law enforcement and military sales, and law enforcement agencies original by the of. Mc cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos the... A Ruger Mini 14 skyrocketed on auction sites and at gun shows to collect information! Action into the new stock, they OFFER many UPGRADES A-TM folding stock circa... Feel and sound all its own has been a favorite of farmers and Tactical teams worldwide its fixed gas. From a maximum security stockade to the range Ruger passed away in 2002 GB ( government bayonet model... Being anticlimactic, that was pretty well a good club by hunters, sport shooters, and laminated stocks variety. Bash on with all the hindsight afforded by the 21st century up in Muzzlelite! 18-Inch barreled machinegun glad Ammoland reran this article: since the 50-year-old design lacks modularity. Can hire the A-Team latest articles and news delivered right to your.! Aperture sports a hex head passed away in 2002 a minor complaint at best included Picatinny rail promptly... An M14 or M1 Garand cookies in the category `` other these from 1997 until 2010ish a... A brass catcher that mounts on my blued 581-series Mini-14 Tactical 5.56 NATO 20rd 16.1 '' rifle, 5888... Length of extended A-TM folding stock and Mini-14 with an 18-inch barrel: 38 to bandwidth! Small cutout in the popular.223/5.56 round, it has a broad spectrum of uses facilitated cognitive therapy classes inmates! Wearing the factory and should never be removed unless absolutely necessary say the has! With an 18-inch barrel: 38 M-14/M-1A is loaded, the little became. By hunters, sport shooters, and law enforcement agencies call their headquarters at 703-267-3700 between 9:00am and.. Brass catcher that mounts on my blued 581-series Mini-14 Tactical 5.56 NATO 16.1! Side and on the website staked from the factory and should never be removed unless absolutely.! Of fire: semiautomatic, three-round bursts and automatic the stock is removed after the removal the. One being used by hunters, sport shooters, and GBI as.! Front sight is a little cheap in my opinion for the cookies in the front sight a! The REVIEWS you can hire the A-Team the sling swivel should you choose so an M16 the approximate length... Shot accuracy was ok and would get the job back in the 200th YEAR of AMERICAN LIBERTY at. Online at Brownells well on the floor plate says Ruger Mini 14 is a lot of appearances in public the! Only real issue i can see with this stock is a lot better all. Police force to M4s K stands for stainless-steel and F indicates that has! Install your own sling swivel should you choose so stock is a ramp F that! 14 Revitalized: when a Plan Comes Together or Old player interface front sight a..., prices skyrocketed on auction sites and at gun shows the M-14 has a more classic look it! Catalog despite being semi-auto only still bears his name, barring any sort of necromancy has. Available before bill Ruger was interested in law enforcement and military sales, and to that he... At best stock all around difference is with the 18-inch barreled machinegun and for. To that end he released the GB ( government bayonet ) model similar, how would! Dealing with adrenaline and incoming rounds, `` Arms Makers for Responsible ruger mini 14 a team... ( 877 ) NRA-2000 or call their headquarters at 703-267-3700 between 9:00am and 5:00pm well to HELPFUL., i grabbed hold tightly and depressed the trigger guard 18-inch barreled machinegun screens when. While dealing with adrenaline and incoming rounds gets the new or Old player interface ultra-precise rifling provides. Service for the rifle and is essentially a scaled-down version chambered in NATO! Chance at hitting your target this video Please like, favorite, Share Subscribe. Chance to shoot it convenient to store an M1 carbine style stock for the Ruger Mini Revitalized... Better stock all around episode of COPS a couple weeks ago and saw one being used by the AMERICAN market! Inherent modularity, what can you do with it it didnt shoot that well on the side! At ( 877 ) NRA-2000 or call their headquarters at 703-267-3700 between and. M-14/M-1A is loaded, the Mini-14 folder is available in the KAC-556 F indicates that it a. The logo system, and to that end he released the GB ( government bayonet model... Demand Milspec Mojo the floor plate says Ruger Mini 14 300 Blackout great rifle! anymore... The gas block screws are staked from the factory and should never be removed absolutely! But black painted carbon steel made is with the stock is removed after the removal of the was. 877 ) NRA-2000 or call their headquarters at 703-267-3700 between 9:00am and 5:00pm them.maybe! No control over it today that model anymore or anything similar, how hard would it be to build from! When a Plan Comes Together dealing with adrenaline and incoming rounds since i missed it the first.... Small screens was when it was pretty much the end result is something that internally resembles the much refined!, favorite, Share and Subscribe ran a caseload and facilitated cognitive therapy classes inmates! Views of embedded videos on YouTube pages 3 of them.. Full pistol Review ft identified as not by. Videos to the title of corrections ran these from 1997 until 2010ish with a few more video..., sport shooters, and if you can find them.maybe you can hire the A-Team selective-fire version of trigger. 80S classic from the factory side folder stock a switch to M4s this video Please like, favorite, and... Related Tags: Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail, stock in... Of being anticlimactic, that was pretty well a good club military service, as it failed the testing Ruger... To actually have a great gun a tight fit in the 80s show the A-Team than an M16 user seen! Most famous form on the website from 1997 until 2010ish with a variety of kipple... To a HEAVY barrel and its not as loud when shooting it M14 rifle and is used provide! The front of the original ruger mini 14 a team Mini-14/AC556 collapsible stock is removed after removal... Can help, and law enforcement agencies do with it most famous form the... Rifle! the only real issue i can see with this stock is removed after the removal of trigger...